Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLegend

Super-Earth
Hello, I find myself being quite bored as of late and in need of some roleplays to keep me satisfied. I find myself in love with anthros so feel free to request anything to do with them even if its not listed. I dont' expect huge posts because you will not usually get more then 1 or 2 paragraphs from me. Now, I really have no limits ethier expect for gore or vore. I do like action in my roleplays so keep that in mind. I do do yaoi and yuri as well. Now, onto the list.

Current Craving: Furries! More specifically a furry fantasy roleplay but any furry roleplay will do! Also craving Persona 5!

Original:
Knight x Princess
Knight x Knight
Knight x Commoner
Knight x Demon
Ranger x Princess
Ranger x Demon

Games:
Dragon Age

WoW

Mass Effect

Star Wars

Persona 5 <3

And thats about it for now, feel free to request anything not on the list.

Claire kicks ass, however I'm not to good at playing her so instead how about we do....hmmm. A Prince/Butler?

Well, it's been awhile. If there is anybody I used to have an Rp with and would like to continue drop me a Pm.

Hm... If you've got a good plot for it, I'd be willing to do Prince/Princess. If not, I've got a nice little search thread you might like.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3713">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3713</a><!-- l -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom