Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "He joined on a scholarship program. So the admittance is a little bit different for getting in. But... He won't have it for long at all."

"if he is willing to actually do the work I'll tutor him with you we can cover different subjects for him but he has to want to do the work" Adrian didn't like the idea but he would do it so long as the male actually wanted to learn and graduate

Evie was just chuckling before he spoke, "I have made that offer a few times and he wanted nothing to do with that idea."

"he needs to take you up on it rather then depend on you eventually they will figure it out mainly when and exam comes up" Adrian took the painkillers offered and hoped that they worked fast

"i figured as much as you seemed rather calm" Adrian smiled at her and then leaned back while waiting for the medications to kick in and kill the headache

Evie was just looking for a moment before she was speaking, "I should get going now. Rest up. Also I did explain to the headmistresses and they have spoken to your teachers. You are excused from your classes for the day, and your only assignment is to rest." Good thing that it was a Friday so he didn't have to worry about any classes the next two days.

"will do and thank you" Adrian closed his eyes and soon sleep claimed him as he needed to rest to recover. while he rested more of the memories returned and she would see a different in him on monday

Evie was heading off so that they could go and get some of her own stuff finished up at that point in time. She didn't really want to deal with doing homework for the guy, but in the end some of his friends seemed to corner her and she was being forced to. Although it seemed like she was having to sit in his room to work on his homework for him.

Adrianna had seen what happened on the cameras and this time she wasn't going to let it go not matter what Evie said. going over the intercome Adrianna called the male and all his friends to her office as she had proof of them harassing one of the other students which as they were all on scholarships would get them booted

Well if Adrianna wasn't already pissed off then seeing the male ended up slapping Evie and sending her to the ground over the camera was definitely going to piss her off even more. And Evie hadn't even done anything -other than remained out in the hallway where she knew the cameras could see everything. Including catching him slapping her and her going down onto the ground. The male was hissing at her and blaming her for what had happened, not even listening to one of his friends, who was always trying to tell him what he was doing was wrong, when the man was explaining that they were in the hallway where there were cameras.

Adrianna sent a text to Sin about the incident and warned her that there would be expulsions on the very first day of classes after their break. Adrianna was more then a little pissed and she watched the cameras and kept an eye on the males until they arrived at her office so she could deal with them herself

The boys just seemed to leave Evie there with the leader warning her that next time he ran into her it wasn't going to be pretty at all. Definitely a threat of some sort. Evie just waited until they left to get to her feet and was wiping a bit of blood from her bleeding nose before she was heading to the nurse's office to get a ice pack to ice her cheek some.
Sin was looking at her phone when it buzzed to see the message and was just sighing a bit. Well that was a bummer but they had given the boys many different warnings the year prior and they hadn't learned their lesson.

Adrian was waking up when she returned and saw her face "what the fuck did that bastard do to you" Adrian was more than a little pissed off seeing that her cheek was red and her nose was bleeding.

Evie was taking the ice pack from the nurse and just icing her cheek before looking over at Adrian when she heard him speak. "Hmmm.... Oh he got called to the office, him and his friends, and he blamed me for it by slapping me. Not my fault he is an idiot and forgot that all of the hallways have cameras. And that they have been on the headmistress' radar for a while now. And it isn't even just me that they bully. I'm just the one who.... goes a little more willingly with it - but I also know where to go so that no matter what they are on camera."

Adrian nodded "that would mean you are related to the headmistress in order for you to know where all the cameras are located" the first change she would notice was how he spoke as that was the first thing to change when one's memories returned.

Evie was just looking over before she was nodding her head before she spoke, "Headmistress Adrianna is like a sister to me. We aren't biologically related but we are still close, as she is best friends with Professor Sin, who is my biological sister."

"they hit the sister of the headmistress they will be lucky if she doesnt send their information ot the other universities in the country" Adrian grimiaced at the mark on her face

"Ummm... Adrianna will just expel them I know for sure. She will try to be a little more civil.... Sin on the other hand.... Lets hope that she doesn't get a hold of the paper work or she definitely will." Evie was commenting after a moment in time.

Adrian looked at her "you under estamate the headmistress's care for you"

Adrianna started pulling in the kids one at a time and out of the group only one could be kept and she messaged Evie about the male to find out if she did his work or not

Evie was looking at her phone when she got a message from Adrianna asking about if somebody did his work. She was quickly responding, 'If it is Magnus, yes he does his work. The only time he gets help is with math when he is unsure and then he goes to others to have them doublecheck his work and help him figure out where he went wrong. He is a good boy.'

'good then he will be on probation for the remained of the semester' Adrianna then let the male know about her decission and it woudlnt' cost him his scholarship but he was warned if she caught him doing this again he was gone. after being assured it wouldn't happen again she let him leave.

Magnus was nodding his head quickly before thanking her before he spoke in a low voice, since it was only them in the office, "I did try to stop them from doing anything stupid. They wouldn't listen to me."

Back
Top Bottom