Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poor Alice, it's time to be played with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dox Paradox

Super-Earth
Far away, in a world that was as twisted and bizarre in it's own way that far surpassed any dream waking humans could ever produce creatures frolicked in the moonlight. Here were things that transcended all logic, trampled all rules of the world most know and do as they please, coaxing and teasing at the minds of men when they do chose to venture from their proper world and here the Cheshire Cat resided with a quite purr issuing from him. From afar within the large tree he had decided to take his leisure he appeared quite tall stretched out the way he was with his hands folded behind his head, and odder yet was his appearance altogether. He looked to be a pure albino, with messy hair of a stark white quality that was nearly impossible to match and deep crimson eyes that now shown with the moon light. Stranger still, a cat he was with the large articulate ears of the same color pointing and flicking out from atop his head, while to his side a long white tail bobbed and twirled with the progression of the night.

It was so beautiful, and yet he was so terribly bored with this land. There was little he didn't know of his world, and too few were his visits to that odd queer land the humans dwelt but something tickled his nose and perked his ears as the wind picked up again but this time towards him. There was a sweet scent in the air, of something young and delicious, but somehow out of place in his home. Could it be that there was a visitor to entertain him for the night? Why yes, there was a stranger to come play this night, and far below him he looked down with a smile seeing the white rabbit fly by. That young little fiend, he's lured another down his rabbit hole but that was for later thought. Maybe he'd reward the cad for his playfulness and teach him the pleasures of adult hood, but not before he had his chance with this delectable female. Leaning back and allowing his tail to droop it's full length down and sway and twirl, he made himself easy to spot for this poor little girl. The night was still young and there were things to be done.

"Oh, Mr. Rabbit! Come back here!" Alice shouted in her light English accent as she ran through the woods, coming to a stop near the Cheshire Cat. She leaned over, her hands on her knees as she caught her breath. Seeing as she couldn't possibly catch up with the speeding rabbit, the girl was now alone in this strange world, wherever it was. The last thing she remembered was chasing a man through the park and down a rather large rabbit hole. Then she fell for what seemed like quite a while before she landed softly on her bum and spotted the man running out the door and she quickly ran after him. The girl sighed and went to sit under a tree, resting her hands in her lap. "How will I ever get home now?" She questioned herself, looking up at Wonderland's sky.

Alice spotted something peculiar as she looked up, however. There was a long, white tail dangling from the branches and the tail seemed to be connected to a boy with cat ears! "Oh my!" She said as she sprang up, the bottom of her blue dress catching on a root and ripping slightly. "Bollocks." The girl groaned as she ripped the dangling material off, tossing it to the ground before turning her attention back to the Cheshire Cat, her eyes looking at his twirling tail. "Hello? May I ask who you are?" Alice questioned the man, hoping that this one wouldn't flee from her.

The Cheshire cat's smile was fabled for it's disturbingly deep cutting effect on a person, and smile he did with his eyes gently roving the whole of the delighful female before him. That dress was absolutely arousing, even though it wasn't meant to be but her curves are what made it truly something to behold. A quick little plan formed within his mind as to how he'd have her for himself, but he heasitated for the slightest moment. She was young, but that mattered little with a body of her caliber but was it wrong to take and use her as he had planned? Maybe depending on what exactly he did with her but that was for later. Now was the time to push that torn skirt up over her hips and fully enjoy her wonderfully mature body.

Who am I? Who are you?
Your the one who sat under me,
with nothing here to do!
But I guess that's to be had seeing how lost you are,
And you'll never get out or go vary far.
But tell me little love, tell the Cheshire cat,
What would you do to go back?
That rabbit you might see some time soon,
but he and the others would send you to your doom.

The Cheshire cat was known far and wide in wonderland for his knowledge of his world, but he was notoriously known as the riddle or rhyme cat and loved to play with those who knew nothing of him. His tail bobbed about excitedly at thoughts of this woman in front of him, and he knew just by looking at her she had nothing to give or offer aside from her body but he wouldn't lead her to that yet. He wanted to know if she would offer it herself or if he'd have to force her into doing it but either way she'd be bent over in front of him soon enough.

Little Alice stared at the male's rather frightening smile as he seemed to look her over like a piece of meat, sizing her up. This made the girl feel a bit self-conscious and she began to pull her dress down a bit, trying to get what was left of the bottom to cover more of her thighs. The girl had a nice body, that much was true. She had ample breasts and a lovely hourglass shape to her, even though she was just a teenager, but she had never used those things before, never known how to use her body to her advantage, as it seemed she was going to have to do if she wished to get any information out of the Cheshire Cat. She listened to the male's poem carefully, finding it quite peculiar that he spoke in riddles and rhymes. She asked herself the same question he had asked her though, what exactly would she do to get back to the park? Well, anything!

"Sir Cheshire Cat, may I call you that? I would do absolutely anything to get back to London, I'm quite sure my mother is searching for me!"

The cat was pleased with the answer he got, quite happy to educate her in what it meant to be an adult, and the consequences of the actions and choices she'd make. He slipped out of the tree with an ease that bespoke of his inhuman nature, and stepped up to her easily with that same smile on his face. His hands slipped passed her waist and he continued on his way until their bodies touched gently. It was then his hands rubbed down her soft back and firmly found their place against that perfectly round and firm ass. The gently squeeze and the pull to bring her firmly against his own body cut away any doubt of how personal he was getting with her, and he'd enjoy every second of teaching this new little toy just how her beautiful body could be used for the pleasure of others and herself.

His face dipped to hers, and his eyes half closed and shown crimson in the moon light as he gazed into her's while he brushed the tip of his nose against hers. "Anything?" Was the only thing he murmured to her before dipping his head farther and slowly, with pure pleasure kissed her shoulder before licking up her neck. She would find him even more cat like as his tongue held the same scratchy feel of a normal cats before he began whispering into her ears, hands fondling her round as and pulling her more firmly into his body.

A pet I have been,
but a pet you shall be,
And such a delightful pleasure,
I shall take from thee.
Agree to be mine to play with,
and home shall I take you when I am done with.

But be warned, this night will be long.
And when I chose I can be quite strong.
If I wish it, you shall do,
with me and whomever I choose to.

The Cheshire cat was known for more than just his knowledge and riddles, but also for his love for seduction which he took great pride and care to maintain. Each word he punctuated with a soft caress or nuzzle, but more than that was his favorite pleasure which he lavished on the young woman now. His right hand twirled oddly behind her, and appeared there was a single ripe black cherry which he brought up and popped easily into his mouth while his head lolled to the side of hers before moving to face her once more. He wanted her answer, but he'd give her more than a few reasons to take his way as he kissed her fully on the lip. Of the cherry, he bit into and shared with his new playmate, right hand moving to cradle her head in their kiss while his left hand worked her ass and kept her close. It was naught but a simple cherry and a favored game he loved partaking in and he had to admit that she did taste wonderful in her own respect. His tongue moved to meet hers and he gave her the cherry before drawing back and smiling, the stem poking gently out of his mouth while the seed he rolled within his right hand and flicked away. How either occurred was for her to think about but it only helped his cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom