Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HuniePop: Two Is Better Than One (Muse & KnightOfLight)

ImaginaryMuse

ღ Fandom Lover & Writer ღ

November 21st
14:55 PM
Lavender Bay
Exact Location: Inside The Fitness Club

"Just a bit more. We're in the home stretch for today's lesson."

Beli lifted her head while keeping herself in the plank position. A proud smile appeared on her face as she saw most of the students, or at least attendants, of her Yoga Class heeding her words. Most, if not all, were visibly sweating which was perfect. If they weren't, it meant they were doing all of the poses wrong. As she scanned the room, she noticed Kyanna trying to wear what was likely a teasing glare. And ... she was right.

Kyanna was much more used to working out in the more ... typical way, as it were. Weights, machines, things like that. Still, she had recommended to just about everyone new she met that Beli's classes were worth it, and she stood by those words. Yoga was, in itself, a challenge. Kyanna would even go so far as to say it was tougher than the more chosen methods of working out. Yoga required a bit more discipline, which thus meant one had to have more determination and even ambition to complete these sorts of poses.

Weren't we in the home stretch a few more minutes ago?! Kyanna thought to herself, gritting her teeth as she forced herself to hold the Plank position. Right when it felt she was ready to slump forward, Beli spoke up again.

"Annnnd go on and lie on your backs for the Corpse position. Take as long as you need to regain your breath and composure and ... we'll be done for the day. Good job, everyone!"

Some of the people applauded as their non-verbal manner of thanking Beli. Others offered praise or thanks out loud. Either way, not long after listening to her words, most of everyone began to leave the building. Within moments, Beli found herself alone with just Kyanna and ... one of the newer people who had started attending. A male, at that matter, which was a nice change of pace. Most of the people in her class were women, so it was nice to see a male who was comfortable enough to attend. It was even nicer that he didn't seem to mind being taught yoga by her ... a woman.

It was silly, but some people did legitimately get upset about that fact. A smaller handful even disliked that she was as tall as she was .. something Beli was already very self-conscious about without their help.

Kyanna would be the first to break the silence, and thus snap Beli away from her thoughts. "No ... trying ... to kill me. Man, Beli. You really know how to .... whew .... push us."

Beli chuckled as she grinned and walked towards a nearby shelf, grabbing some spare towels. One was thrown to the newcomer, the other to Kyanna, and the last was for herself. She took a moment to wipe the sweat off her face, with Kyanna eagerly following suit.

"I think this is where the proverb 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' comes into play. It's at least helping you stay in shape like you want."

"That it is," Kyanna quickly concurred, glancing over to her newest acquaintance. "So ... what'd I tell you? She's amazing, isn't she?"

Beli blushed a bit, waving a hand dismissively, only for Kyanna to shake her own head adamantly. "Nu-uh. You absolutely deserve it. You don't give yourself nearly enough credit."

"W-well ...." Beli stopped, already sensing she wouldn't be able to win that 'debate' of sorts. Instead, she silently glanced over, waiting to hear his thoughts on whether he'd enjoyed the class or not.

The home stretch she said. There was muscles in his body that felt like they were on fire and he couldn't even remember having them in the first place. All he knew in this moment was that this was exercise and if it wasn't for the gorgeous women here he might have considered leaving. It wasn't that he didn't like being in shape, he did, but this was contorting his body. Well, maybe it was useful. At the end of the day he was in pain and he kept pushing forward in the name of doing what he was supposed to do. He grumbled just a little under his breath while the fairy sat on the floor next to him. He would have thought she would be looking at him and guiding him but instead the pink haired fairy's eyes were firmly on the butt of the woman in front of him staring with absolutely zero shame as she licked her lips.

"I could get used to this."

He sighed a little as he heard Kyu speak. Sometimes he wondered if there was an off switch to exactly how thirsty she could be. He knew there wasn't though. Ever since he'd met her she had proven to give valuable advice on getting his life together while simultaneously taking every chance to comment on how much she wanted to sleep with every woman he met. There were very few exceptions. Still, he held the positions he was asked to reminding himself to be thankful for all that time spent keeping himself in shape. If he wasn't already in decent shape he was fairly certain he would have collapsed already.

"Come on, you're not even looking around. Look at all of them in yoga pants! I could have a field day here."

He was reminded, once more, of their initial meeting. Kyu had come to him in a bar where no one else could see her and swept him away. She went right into tips and tricks telling him that she'd been sent by the goddess Venus herself to help him find love. Called him a challenge because he generally kept to himself and did his own thing. He'd been on dates before. They just rarely went well because his heart wasn't in it. They'd bored him within minutes. Kyu, however, told him that she knew how to find interesting people and he was going to get laid by the end of it. He was still coming to terms with the idea of an invisible goddess sent fairy trying to get him laid and in a steady relationship to boot. Not only that but she said he needed to aim higher. To go for two compatable women and date them both. She was mad.

And yet here he was after having run into Kyanna at the gym a week or so back. They'd talked for a little bit and had a little chemistry when she'd mentioned this class. Figuring that there was no reason not to try he'd come at the end of the last class to see how it looked. Kyu had made a similar comment as she just made last time he'd been observing. The fairy was certainly easily entranced. Beli, however, was really something. Striking, certainly, but she was good at what she did too. He could see that the other ladies respected her and seeing how her and Kyanna got along had him thinking.

Once he was on his back and catching his breath he noticed that Kyanna and Beli were both talking. Trying to get his opinion which brought a little smile to his face as he cracked one eye open.

"Beli? She's great. Knows what she's doing, looks incredible doing it, and somehow manages to make it all seem effortless. The class? I'll get back to you on how good the class was when I regain the ability to stand."

He raised his hand halfheartedly and waved it as if he was incapable of getting off the ground.

"How are you two so okay after that? I thought I was in good shape. I think I flexed muscles I forgot existed."

"I can think of at least one muscle that still needs to be flexed."

He gave Kyu sideeye as she made such an obviously crude joke before slowly getting into a seated position.

"Seriously though, that was great. Thanks for hosting the class and you, Kyanna, thanks for inviting me. Wouldn't have even thought to come without your suggestion."

Xander held out his hand as if looking for some help getting up as his clothes clung to him a little from the sweat. He was dressed in a loose fitting shirt and basketball shorts that didn't do much to hide the somewhat toned figure he had. He had always been athletic though he'd never really broken into playing in college or beyond. Just some recreational leagues for basketball here and there.

Beli briefly giggled at Xander's response ... and then abruptly stopped. "Sorry, that's not meant to look like I'm laughing at you. Just the way you worded your reply more than much else. It's always tough the first few times you start something new, and yoga is no exception. That's exactly why me and Kyanna are fine. She's been here for ..."

Beli rose an eyebrow as she looked over at Kyanna, "How long has it even been, anyway?"

Another brief pause lingered in the air. While she pondered on the answer, though, Kyanna noticed Xander's outstretched hand. She reached down, extended her own, and helped him carefully get up to his feet. Her fingers lightly tapped against her hip before she turned and gave her attention back to Beli, "Not quite a year, but about half of one. I started not long after giving birth to Phillip. I would have started sooner, but ... medical protocol and all. I was supposed to take it easy and such."

Kyanna rolled her eyes playfully at the memory before looking around. Thankfully, she knew what she was looking for and found a nearby bin that people could toss the towels away in when they were finished being used. She threw hers in, with Beli simply walking up to the basket and letting it slip out of her hands. That was when Xander spoke up and gave her much more than just simple praise. In fact, it was less about the class and more about her directly ... which caused her to blush deeply as she listened to every word that left his lips.

"Umm ... thank you. Truly. A lot of guys find me intimidating. They don't like that I'm almost six feet. Something about it being weird or unladylike."

"They're stupid," Kyanna muttered, shaking her head in annoyance at the thought. "And, frankly, probably missing out. With your flexibility and all, you could probably do some intriguing things that not many other people could do. Certainly not likely me."

"Kyanna!"

"What? I'm not wrong, am I?"

Beli gave Kyanna a playful 'hush or else' look before turning her attention back to Xander, albeit while wearing a very, very deep crimson hue on her cheeks. "Xander, right? It was nice to meet you face to face."

.... Had he seen something weird? For a few moments, that's exactly what Beli thought she noticed when his attention seemed to briefly go to ... something else. Somewhat fortunately for him, she did the same and found herself looking out the window. Although the weather was nice enough that she could take a walk after washing up, she didn't want to. Workouts always gave her an appetite. Her stomach, apparently, agreed with the idea of food .... because before she could stop herself, Beli's stomach growled.

"Ahh, sorry about that."

"Honestly, I'd be more amazed if you weren't hungry. Your classes definitely help me get quite the appetite."

"Do you need to hurry off and get back home?"

Kyanna quickly shook her head, "Tiffany enjoys watching over Phillip, and apparently that seems to apply vice versa. Apparently, he turns into an angel when she's around. But if push comes to shove, she can call or text me if something comes up abruptly." Now both women were looking towards Xander, though it would be Kyanna who spoke up, "Would you wanna join us? We could meet up in an hour or so after we wash up and such and meet ... hmmm ...."

Vinnie's Restaurant had been the first place that came to Kyanna's mind, but then she had to internally scold herself. That'd be a bit much, wouldn't it? Particularly for a first outing?

"Somewhere for sure," Kyanna muttered, now blushing a bit herself at feeling silly for trying to make a suggestion, but failing to toss out a definite place or idea. "Assuming you don't need to rush off yourself, that is," Kyanna quickly added. She didn't want to come off as too pushy or anything. Xander was ... different than most other guys. There was a certain appeal to him that she couldn't quite pinpoint. It wasn't only the fact he actually took care of his body, but that certainly helped. There was something ... more.

Although she'd promised herself to take it slow, there was nothing about Kyanna's vow that didn't say she couldn't show interest in other guys. And it'd definitely been far too long since any grabbed her attention in any positive manner. So why not? Furthermore, it didn't seem like Beli had to run off, either. If anything, she seemed as eager about the mere thought of doing something together, even if it wouldn't just be the two of them for once.

It was something new and exciting ... and clearly a thought that both Beli and Kyanna were looking forward to as opposed to dreading.

"No, no, the fact that I'm still on the ground is worth at least a chuckle."

Once he was sitting up he took a moment to shake his head. The blood was pumping but he was a little lightheaded. Not terribly so but it was going to take time to get used to this. He hadn't known how long the two had known each other really but it was interesting to find out. Kyu had moved so that she was leaning against the wall biting her lip. No doubt she was savoring the view of these two women. Her eyes flicking up and down over the curves of their body while he was stuck trying to be a gentleman. Damn her ability to be invisible. When Kyanna took his hand he sighed with relief as he was pulled up to his feet. He wobbled forward a bit, swung his arms a little, and then balanced out.

"Okay, much better."

He turned to Beli and raised his eyebrow.

"Intimidated by you? They should be impressed. If they're intimidated then they aren't worth your time anyways."

Xander waved his hand dismissively like that was the end of that. He coughed suddenly when Kyanna commented on Beli's flexibility. He hadn't really thought too much about it but a comment like that made it hard not to. In just a moment he was imagining it before taking a deep breath.

"Oh you know she's gotta be flexible. Imagine all the positions you could try with her. Doing the splits, putting her legs up, or making her arch her back while you nail her from behind. Oh the possibilities."

She was lucky he couldn't lash out at her with people here.

"A pleasure to meet you Beli. I promise I won't dwell on what Kyanna just implied."

Poking fun at it felt like the best way to move past that as the three of them chatted a little bit. Beli's stomach growled and he stifled a little chuckle. It was entirely too cute as she commented on how hungry she was. Kyu flew up to him as the two talked.

"This is your opening dude, you gotta go for it. Two sexy, flexible, and willing beauties want to go out. If you fuck this up I will lose some faith in humanity."

"I'd be happy to join you once I'm dressed in something decent. What do you think about Vinnie's? They've got some balcony seating with quite literally the most comfortable chairs I've ever sat in. More than the food, that's what I'm in for right now."

He looked between the two of them.

"Also their desserts are worth it alone so I'm in for dessert."

Xander put his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"Sound like a good plan?"

"I ... just try to be polite."

"Too much sometimes. Girl, you need to stand up for yourself a bit more."

"I know," Beli admitted, "But Karma's a very real thing. You get what you give."

"So that justifies guys being complete jerks to you?"

Well, there's another one you're not winning, Beli thought to herself, shaking her head as she merely dropped the topic. Luckily, there was something else to focus on as Kyanna spoke up once again.

"Well, look at that. Someone who knows how to reply properly about your height. Already off to a good start, huh?"

Beli's mouth opened, but then she paused. She was originally going to quip back about this not being a set up or date .... but then, she didn't want to risk coming off as rude. It would have been accurate in some sense, but even still. Instead, she allowed her smile to widen as she nodded in agreement, "Fine, fine. Fair enough. It definitely is reassuring to see and meet someone that breaks the stereotype of the usual men I meet. You won't hear me dispute that."

"Well ... I can't exactly control your thoughts, but I do appreciate the reassurance."

Now it was Kyanna's turn to smirk as an eyebrow rose. She briefly pulled Beli a few paces away, whispering into her ear, "You think he's hot, huh? It's okay. I don't blame you."

"I-I mean ... yes, but he's being honest. And definitely more a of a gentleman than most. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst for someone like him to dwell on your words? K-Kyanna, what are you trying to prove?"

"Nada," Kyanna replied, going back to her spot she'd been standing in. Beli clicked her tongue as she stood beside Kyanna, looking curiously over at her friend. "What's gotten into you today, anyway?"

"Nothing yet."

"Kyanna!" Beli exclaimed, her face somehow turning even darker than it already was.

The Latina busted out laughing, clearly having too much fun in being able to make Beli blush. "You're too easy! You set yourself up way too perfectly. But for real? I don't know. I just feel really good. I have been over the past few months, honestly. Like things are steadily falling into place and I'm on an adrenaline high or something from it. I'm sorry. I know that's a vague answer ... but it's something I can't pinpoint exactly, but I can definitely tell it's there. Whatever it is ... it's a really amazing feeling."

"It .. must be. You're not usually this ... bold in your jests."

" ... Am I really that stoic or something?"

"You can be, at any rate."

Kyanna shook her head at the thought, "I need to loosen up," she muttered, finally shifting her gaze back over to Xander as he voiced his thoughts on where to go. "Get out of my head! I was literally just thinking about Vinnie's, but ..." A slightly concerned look appeared on Kyanna's face. "Are you sure? Vinnie's isn't really known for being the cheapest place around, so I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to think that over."

Apparently, though, he seemed just as happy at the thought. In fact, he listed more reasons than either woman expected as to why he was fine heading over there. Kyanna flashed him a smile of approval. "It's a deal then!" She then looked back over to Beli, "And don't you even start with your weight nonsense. You're only fourteen pounds more than me. Count them, fourteen. That's not that much. Besides, you can work them off just like I intend to."

" ... One of these days, I'll be the one figuring out a way to embarrass you, you know?"

"I doubt that. You literally just said it not too long ago. You get what you give. Is that what you'd really want back?"

" .... Fair. Anyway ... if you're really sure, Xander, that'd be lovely. I'm game."

"Sweet! Same as me! I'll let Tiffany know I'll need her for a bit longer than I originally planned, but she won't mind at all. We'll meet you at Vinnie's in ... what? One? Two hours?"

After hearing the answer, both Beli and Kyanna walked out the door, keeping it open long enough for Xander to join them. Beli would pull a key out and lock the gym up. Other people had their own sets, so it wasn't like people would be locked out forever. After bidding one another farewell, everyone headed back to their respective homes.

Showering would be the first thing both women would do, with getting dressed being part two. Funnily enough, despite the two women being apart, they seemed to read one another. They were clearly contemplating their attire choices carefully.

"This must be quite the guy if you're putting in this much effort and all," Tiffany teased from outside of Kyanna's room.

"He actually is. I feel good about at least being near him, even if nothing permanent comes from it." A brief pause hung in the air before she took the chance to take a jab at Tiffany, "Are you jealous?"

"A very small bit. But I'm not in a huge rush to find anybody, either. I'm happy for you. You've had the misfortune of losing a loved one, so ... I feel you need it more than me. You or Beli, really."

"Yeah, definitely Beli if not me. She's got too many insecurities over petty things. The poor girl needs someone who'll accept her and help her realize she's perfect as she is."

It was ironic that one of the people who preached and was best with self-love topics also tended to be their own worst critic. Kyanna thought as much, anyway. In the end, she dismissed the matter and got dressed in what could easily be described as a checkerboard patterned outfit. Black and brown diamonds covered the top, while the bottom consisted of a black skirt with some lines going across, just underneath the hem. Admittedly, the skirt was a bit short. It didn't even touch her knees.

But Kyanna didn't care enough to get into something else. A lot of her outfits were just as bold and, frankly, she loved them. Opting to keep her hair down as opposed to styling it up, she nodded, looking very satisfied with her appearance, before finally opening the door up. "For your extra time," she insisted as she pressed some money into Tiffany's hands.

Tiffany merely clicked her tongue but accepted the money. She gave Kyanna a wave as she walked quickly but quietly out, at least making sure to avoid waking Phillip up from his nap. "Have fun!" she called out in an audible enough voice that Kyanna could hear.

Beli, meanwhile, was debating between her favorite purple outfit ... or one that was more Indian in appearance and style. Shouldn't she switch it up? Xander had literally met and seen her in the purple outfit already. Sure, she had clean and multiple versions of that outfit, but ... change was good every now and again. Wasn't it?

"Then again, sometimes simpler is better .... isn't it?"

But her purple outfit wasn't exactly plain, and certainly not elementary. It was, however, something she was comfortable and familiar with. So ... even if it may indeed bite her in the rear, she got into a clean version of the purple outfit. "Hope he won't mind too much," she muttered, jumping slightly as a honk from outside resounded.

Somewhere in between showering and getting ready, she must have been too focused, because on Beli's phone was an unread text from Kyanna. She'd hinted she would get them both a taxi that would drive them to Vinnie's. "Crap!" Beli muttered, taking a few moments to swiftly straighten her hair out before hurrying out of her house, panting slightly as she got into the back with Kyanna.

"Took you long enough."

"I know, I'm sorry."

Kyanna shook her head as she rubbed Beli's arm reassuringly. "It'll be worth it. Besides, we're not late."

Within twenty minutes, the pair would arrive. Kyanna handed the fare money over before stepping out after Beli had already done so. They then looked around ... seeing about finding Xander and if he was waiting for them. Or, for that matter, if he'd already arrived.

Xander continued to listen to their conversation as best he could. The idea of karma hadn't really sat well with him. It was nice, sure, but Beli seemed to be worried about giving back what she was getting. He smiled as Kyanna told her that she should stand up for herself. He nodded.

"Karma means they'll get theirs eventually. Doesn't mean you shouldn't tell them to go bother someone else if they're bothering you. That's my two cents anyway."

He stretched and flexed a little bit as they were standing there making sure he was still functional. A single hand ran through his short hair and he could feel the sweat on his forehead already. He needed that shower sooner rather than later as much as he hated to admit it. When the two of them pulled back to whisper to one another he raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything about it. There wasn't a need. As far as he knew they were discussing how absurd he'd looked doing all the yoga poses and, to be fair, he probably had. He didn't make much of an effort to listen in and, instead, he grabbed a towel and wiped some of the sweat off as they leaned back into the conversation so he could hear again. Of course the laughter came first.

"Hey, hey, if you're going to crack a great joke I think I deserve to hear it."

He waved a finger in their direction with a little smile.

"First off, money isn't much of a problem for me. I, thankfully, make enough that one meal isn't going to make my bank weep. Probably. Second, are you all okay with it? I made the suggestion but you two have votes in the selection of location. After all, I'm probably lucky just to be going anywhere with the two of you."

He gave them a playful shrug as he wiped his brow with the towel again.

"Let's say an hour and a half. Give everyone time to get home, get cleaned up, and meet there. I'm looking forward to dessert already. I wonder if I can get brownies, ice cream, and a side of cake."

He mutter that more to himself than anyone.

"I'd love a taste of that cake."

Kyu was standing beside him blatantly staring at the two girls backsides as they walked out of the room. Since they weren't looking as they left he reached out a hand and swatted Kyu right on her butt which caused her to look shocked but stifle a moan. Damned kinky fairy. No punishment worked on her. She flew ahead and he dropped his towel off where they had. With a wave goodbye and a promise to meet them in a little while he headed home. His car was an older one but it still looked decent and the thing was still wokring good which was about all he wanted from it. He hadn't lied that he was doing well. He worked from home these days doing some coding work. He wasn't some tech wizard, to be sure, but he was a good enough hand that he'd been encouraged to go after it. Now he did remote IT work from home and it paid decently. Dealing with the people who had no idea how computers worked, however, still tested his patience.

Once he was home he stripped out of everything which, as ever, earned a little smile from Kyu. The fairy, thankfully, flew off to another room while he went to take a shower. Steamy water rolling over his body helped both soothe the muscles and just generally make him feel better. He took longer than normal just to get himself calm. He was going on a double date which really was something new to him. Especially since he was the only guy there. Once he turned the shower off, dried off, and went to his room he started looking for what to wear. He had to try and ignore the sounds of Kyu in the next room over quite clearly pleasuring herself. Just another strange aspect of his life now.

Finally he was at the door with a button up purple shirt, black slacks, a belt holding it in place, and a smile that he hoped looked natural. It was in this moment he realized that he had failed to get either of their phone numbers. Sure the HunieBee would show some information but not that. He sighed. Kyu flew up looking refreshed after her vigorous self-pleasure session.

"Alright, you've got a chance to really hook them in. They didn't call it a date but you're gonna treat it like one. We need goals. You aren't going to get in their pants tonight, you're not that good, so aim for something sensible. I don't know, a kiss on the cheek or something. You need some good contact. That's the mission. I'll be keeping tabs on how things are going."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

With that he drove over the Vinnie's with time to spare before they were supposed to meet. He talked to the staff, mentioned that he wanted a balcony table for himself and his friends, and had to wait. It was a good thing he'd gotten their early because they said they had one that was set to be open in just a few minutes. Seemed like luck was on his side. Or Kyu didd some fairy shenanigans. Hard to tell. Didn't matter either way as he waited at the door to greet them and smiled when they showed up.

"I feel somehow underdressed."

He looked over them and nodded.

"Then again, you two make everything look good. I'm at a disadvantage here."

Xander offered them a little wink before gesturing inside.

"Come on, I got us a table."

With that smile still on his face and Kyu already having flown up to their table he guided them to the table they now had set aside for them. The balcony gave them a good view of the town from the second floor with a nice breeze going. When Kyu caught sight of them she visibly licked her lips.

"Oh they want it. You don't dress up like this for a random friend. Not in my experience."

He wanted to tell her he suspected fairies rarely wore anything but decided not to look insane as he moved to pull their seats out for them.

As the girls met up, Kyanna couldn't help but grin teasingly as she looked at Beli, who almost immediately blushed. "W-what? Something wrong?"

"Nah. It's just cute how much you seem to love that outfit."

A slight grimace appeared on Beli's face, "Maybe I should have changed," she muttered, glancing down at the purple outfit.

"Oh, shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to make to ... no, no. That wasn't my goal at all. Really. Besides, that's not my call to make. I think he liked it. He certainly seemed to gaze at you a lot during the yoga class."

" ... That may have just been to make sure he was doing the poses right."

Kyanna's mouth opened to toss another quip over before Xander's voice caught both of their attention. Kyanna shook her head, grinning along with Beli as they both found Xander now wearing black slacks and a rather nice, purple button-up shirt. He even had a belt included. "I'd say with that look, you're definitely not underdressed. You look very nice."

"Mhm, you definitely do," Beli agreed, unable to help herself especially drawn to the purple shirt he was wearing. When she realized she was almost staring, however, she chuckled nervously and managed to look into Xander's eyes instead. "Sorry. That really is a very nice shade of purple. If you haven't guessed yet, that's my favorite color."

Each woman would stand on either side of Xander and walked inside. Although both had been here before in the past, they still took the time to gaze around, almost as if studying the interior. It hadn't changed physically; but it certainly had a different feel to it. In the past, they'd come alone or with each other. But this time ... there was an almost magical feeling to the restaurant. Maybe because this was an unofficial date of sorts? Whatever the case, it was giving the women a glow, an aura of sorts, and helped their smiles remain on their faces.

They would take their seats upon being led to the table, still very happily smiling.

"I almost forgot how nice this place was. It's definitely been a while," Kyanna mused.

"Mhm, indeed. So ummm .... have you been in Lavender Bay your whole life? Did you just move here recently? I'm mainly curious because with how long I've known Kyanna ... plus the fact you started coming to the yoga classes today, that implies you're not a native to here. Unless ... you and Kyanna somehow didn't meet one another for a long while?"

Beli recalled prior to Xander starting to attend the yoga lessons that Kyanna hinted she would be bringing in 'some hot guy she met from the gym', and thus knew that was how Xander had been found and introduced. So now it was a matter of whether he'd lived here and somehow stayed unnoticed for so long or if he'd remained under the radar - per se - because he hadn't been a resident here his whole life.

It wouldn't matter either way. It was just something Beli was curious about, and from the small handful of failed dates she had been in before, knew it was one way to break the ice.

There was plenty of reasons for him to smile as he caught sight of the two women. Beli was wearing a variation of her purple outfit. He'd seen it before but that wasn't a bad thing. It suited her very well so why mess with a good thing as far as he was concerned. He pulled at his collar some when Kyanna told him he wasn't underdressed and Beli told him purple was her favorite color. He made a mental note of that as he nodded.

"I'll take your word for it ladies. My sense of fashion is...questionable at best. You two, however, look positively stunning. If we were sitting with everyone else I'd expect to get jealous looks all night."

He smiled.

"Shall we go to our table?"

He led the two of them through the main dining area after a nod to the wait staff who he'd told he was going to get his guests. A number of heads turned towards them and there was jealousy in some expressions. Some looks of lust even as they looked over Beli or Kyanna. Compared to them he might as well have been invisible which he wasn't going to complain about. There was something great about the focus being on the people who deserved it. They were both beauties and he hadn't been lying when he said he was lucky to be seen with the two of them.

When they did get to their table and they took a seat he moved beside them. Kyu licked her lips like she had seen a delicacy but surprisingly didn't say anything. She was probably just too busy staring anyways. He nodded as the waiter came and got their drink orders to start the night off.

"Yeah, I don't come here very often. It's a bit much to go here by yourself you know?"

He chuckled a little at that before turning to look at Beli when she spoke to him. He shrugged.

"Yeah, I moved here a few years back maybe? Originally it was for a job but I ended up getting a new one about two years ago. Work from home now. Still, Lavender Bay is a nice place to live so I don't see a reason to leave. I will say that I spent most of my time here until recently doing work, running, and keeping mostly to myself. Took me a while to really start exploring. I'm not the most extraverted guy I have to admit. That's why it was so great to meet Kyanna. Easy to talk to and introduced me to people who are just as easy to get along with like you Beli. Really, I need to thank both of you."

Xander smiled.

"What about you two? Any interesting fun facts I should know about you since I told you about my past with the town? Any burning questions you want to ask me? I'm an open book."

The stares most definitely did not go unnoticed by either Beli or Kyanna. Beli blushed a bit. It was odd, really; it wasn't that she wasn't used to eyes being upon her. But that was in a more professional setting, namely whenever she was hosting her yoga classes. Being seen with someone as handsome as Xander? That was a very different story, and it more so now that Kyanna was accompanying them also. Kyanna, meanwhile, looked .... not quite smug, but definitely happy at the attention. She wasn't nearly as shy as Beli, and why should she be? Let them stare, let them be envious. None of the looks were going to change anything, least of all this date coming to an abrupt halt just because suddenly a lot of people were probably having fantasies about replacing either of them.

"Wow, this is really nice," Beli mused, smiling as they both sat in their seats. The fact Xander had gotten a table on the balcony of all places made it even more glorious. Amazing, even. And the glow that had been surrounding the two women? It just got stronger at the moment as each comprehended where exactly they were, as well as all they were doing.

When the waiter approached them to take their drink orders, Beli paused. Normally, she'd just stick with water. But she caught Kyanna looking at her ... practically daring her to order the tamest possible drink.

If I can't embarrass her, fine. But she's not one-upping me in every single way ...

"I think ... I'll go on and indulge since you're fine with that. So I'll take some red wine, please."

"Hell yeah! Way to go, girl! Give me a piña colada!"

If Kyanna noticed the rare swear word, she didn't care enough to take it back or correct herself. She genuinely was happy to hear Beli actually doing something she didn't do often enough, and that was taking a chance by being more bold.

"Mhm, I do. In fact, I've never been here alone. I usually just cook my own meals, if anything," Beli stated as Xander revealed he was actually more of an introvert than extrovert. Kyanna nodded in agreement, still grinning proudly at her friend for ordering wine as opposed to water. "I'm the same for my own reasons. And not just my workout ethic, though that is one of the things that encourages me to make my own stuff, yes."

When Xander shifted the topic to the two women, they both went quiet. Partly to see who'd volunteer first, and also to figure out what to reveal. Somewhat amazingly, Kyanna started to speak, though as she did so, it made sense as to why. "I ... don't think I really hinted this before, so I'll get this out of the way, as it tends to ... bother a lot of people. But I do have a one-year old son, actually. He's being baby-sat at the moment."

I suppose that's the equivalent of men being intimidated by my height for her; others learning she's already got a kid.

Beli had personally seen and met Phillip a few times. She didn't personally mind, but then again, she had never dated Kyanna. They were friends at most; nothing more, but certainly nothing less. Still, if she had to think of herself ever doing so ... that wouldn't bother her. It just meant whoever got her pregnant and decided to leave had been a huge idiot, as far as Beli was concerned.

"I'm .... just myself, really. I don't really have anything like a child or anything that makes me stand out too much. The closest I'd say that most people may not guess about me is I went to college for law, and graduated with a two year degree. It just didn't end up being a passion for me, hence why I'm not doing that as my job."

As the drinks arrived, Beli and Kyanna grabbed their respective glasses. Beli started to raise hers up to her lips before noticing Kyanna shaking her head. "Let's have a toast. To new beginnings!"

"True. I'll drink to that."

They waited for Xander to raise his own glass before lightly clinking them all together. After finishing with her first sip, Beli set her glass down before adding, "So ... I don't believe you told us, but what exactly do you do for work? If it's not too much to ask, that is."

They both caught him looking, he wasn't hiding it much, but they didn't seem bothered. Beli seemed flattered based on her expression while Kyanna seemed like she enjoyed it. It was hard not to look considering how curvy the two were. He had no doubt they were incredibly blessed. As he guided them to the balcony he had the chairs pulled out while Kyu enjoyed the view. It was pretty obvious she was quite happy with the attire of the two women though he didn't doubt the fairy was imagining them naked at this very moment. He was working specifically to not do that. Once they were seated he moved back to his seat with a smile.

"Yeah, one of my buddies used to work here. Got me pretty easy access to this seat."

When the two women looked at one another he got the feeling that these two knew each other very well. Beli finally spoke up and got some wine. He nodded when she asked if it was fine. Far be it from him to stop her from having a nice drink. He was perfectly content to enjoy that. In fact he ordered some wine for himself too. A little edge off wouldn't hurt him he suspected. He chuckled a little as Kyanna praised her friend. Seemed like Beli wasn't much of a drinker. He shook his head.

"Seems like all of us could use a little added smoothness. And here I was worried I was the only one getting alcohol."

He leaned back in his seat as Beli spoke. He smiled and nodded.

"Maybe one of these days we should try some of your homecooked meals. No offense but I could use cooking tips. I'm not the worst but I'm not going to win any awards any time soon."

Xander chuckled before looking to Kyanna as she spoke up. He tilted his head as he admitted she had a son. That was news to him.

"Wow, really? I guess luck really is favoring me then because I was already surprised both of you agreed to come and now learning that? Well, I'm even more lucky."

He smiled.

"If he's got half your charm then he'll be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come."

With a wink he was more than happy to build her up. Kyu, on the other hand...

"She has a kid? Damn, the guy who left her must be an idiot. If my woman had hips like that I'd keep her happy every night."

"To new beginnings."

He pointedly ignored Kyu as he took a sip of his wine before Beli spoke to him.

"Oh, I guess I didn't did I? I'm a freelance programmer. Companies hire me when they need some computer program made or tested and I help. Let's me work from home and at my own pace. Works out pretty well. Honestly, I used to complain that it was hard but one of my other friends told me 'any job where you can go to work without pants isn't as bad as you think'. Not sure how true that is but I get a laugh out of it. Recently I've been testing other people's stuff out and looking for bugs."

He smiled.

"So how about this, make things a little fun here, for every question you two ask me I get to ask one of you. No lies. You can be as bold with your questions as you want to be. I'll tell the truth. Just know that whatever you give to me I'll send back to you."

Xander offered a wink while Kyu rolled her eyes. It wasn't a terrible tactic but wow was it cheesy sounding.

Kyanna grinned, shaking her head as Xander spoke up, seeming relieved he wasn't going to be drinking alone. "Nah. One night of alcohol won't kill either of us or ruin our abilities to work."

"Hopefully not," Beli muttered in agreement, gingerly taking a sip of her wine.

" ... You're not that much of a lightweight, Beli."

"No, but it has been a while all the same. I suppose that if it really comes down to it ... one day off wouldn't be the absolute worst."

"There ya go! That's the spirit!" Kyanna encouraged. "If you wanna think of it as any consolation, I'll do the same on the off-chance I incapacitate myself too badly tonight."

Beli nodded, deciding that was an acceptable enough reply. Both women were scanning the menus, now looking for the meal they wanted to order. Their ears, however, were still paying close attention to Xander; hinted as they replied to his next comment which made Kyanna smirk a bit. "I think I'll join him in getting your tips. I'm not nearly as good as I should be."

"I can't imagine either of you are as horrible as you're saying." Beli looked up, ready to add more to her reply. Instead, she took her turn to grin while Kyanna finally blushed as she heard Xander express his opinion about her having a child. "R-really?" Kyanna asked. "Most people take that as a red flag. I willingly gave my virginity away and all, so ... that has bad implications. Worse when they learn about Phillip, so ..."

His reaction didn't seem to change. If anything, he went on to comment that he felt Phillip would grow up to be quite the charmer. "I certainly hope so. I intend to raise him as best as I can. Umm ... really, thank you. It's a huge relief to know someone doesn't mind me being a mom. It shouldn't matter to start with, I know, but .... apparently it does for a lot of people."

Beli merely smiled. Not a teasing smirk like Kyanna tended to give her, but a genuine and warm grin. Kyanna had insisted Xander seemed different than most guys when she first spoke of him. Now, she was beginning to see just how accurate that description was. It was a very nice change of pace. Non-judgmental men were very hard to find nowadays. She was feeling like he wasn't the only lucky individual; in their own rights, both herself and Kyanna were also.

Then the topic shifted to what exactly Xander did, and Beli felt a bit envious. "Oh wow. I honestly don't keep up with electronics for much. Work more than anything .... scheduling, tracking payments, stuff like that. But I don't use electronics as much as I probably should. With how quickly it's advancing, it's easy to risk falling behind and ... that in itself is a bit intimidating."

"You're not alone with that. I definitely don't use computers much myself. Basically for the same as you. But beyond that? Nah, not really."

And then ... the idea. Both women looked up from their menus as Xander spoke, with Kyanna smiling while Beli rose an eyebrow curiously.

"I'm game," Kyanna replied. After some brief contemplating, Beli slowly nodded. "I am too ... but I have one condition. Or perhaps more of a request, and I'm sorry if it's a bit selfish ... but since we're all drinking alcohol, help us ensure we can get back home fine? Even if that means we all get a taxi or something since .. you're also having wine. Otherwise ... sure. I'll play along."

Kyanna's smirk merely widened as she shrugged. "I'll let you see and taste what I mean one of these days. After all, seeing is believing."

Xander raised his eyebrow at Beli's comment. Surely one drink wouldn't put her down for the count like that. If it was then why would she start with it. He didn't know what to make of it but he smiled. The best thing to do was play along.

"If one drink gets you that out of it then rest assured we'll make sure your nap in that chair is as comfortable as possible."

He winked at Beli as she mentioned one day off not being that bad. Really it wasn't. Days off made working better. At least made it more tolerable depending on what kind of work you did and whether you liked it or not. He could imagine she enjoyed what she did so her work ethic was partially her own drive and also partially her own love for what she did. And that was a good thing. Having passion like that was a desirable thing. Kept you going when the going got tough. He turned to Kyanna who seemed much more jovial over all. Or rather outwardly jovial. He smirked as they looked over the menu. It was a nice place but the thought of cooking pulled them back.

"I'm not the worst, like I said, but I'm not good enough to impress. Or as varied as I probably should be."

Beli was the one grinning when he commented on Kyanna's kid. She seemed to be surprised. Did guys usually run screaming when she mentioned she had a kid? It wasn't like she was married or anything. He could understand why people would though. It was a lot to get into but right now he wasn't stressing it. It wasn't like he was lining himself to jump in her life and make himself the new father. Instead he had to appreciate her honesty with him and just saying out front.

"The red flag would have been finding out you had a child and didn't talk about them at all. The fact that you're upfront means your both honest and your son matters more which he should."

He smiled.

"I'm happy to be a reason for a night out. Everyone needs some time to decompress from work, family, or anything. So let's just enjoy it."

Xander raised his glass with them while Kyu almost yawned at it. Sure he was doing good but it didn't leave her much to do. With that in mind she flew over and settled herself between the two women happily drinking in the sight of them from above. Clearly she was taking advantage of being invisible to look down their tops but he couldn't tell her off without sounding like a madman.

"Well, if you ever need help setting something up let me know. I can probably figure it out."

He nodded and then made his proposal. The ladies seemed interested and then Beli decided to be responsible. It was a good point to make but one that he found slightly funny considering he'd planned to do that anyways.

"Of course. I'm not planning on more than this so I should be able to drive but if you need a taxi or a ride I'll happily make sure we all get where we need to go safely. I promise."

He smirked.

"Now then, as the saying goes, ladies first. Please, ask away. I'm an open book with nothing to hide. Probably."

He winked to add a little tease to it as he sipped his drink.

The better wording was Beli wasn't sure how much she could consume. She'd never really found nor tested her limit. Alas, she was feeling bold enough to consider at least indulging in more than one glass ... probably. Either way, the words were more of a precaution than much else. For now though, she didn't dwell on fretting about how much or little she could drink. Beli simply enjoyed the outing. The fact Kyanna had come along actually made it better. Then again, Beli wasn't usually a jealous woman.

... Was she even one at all?

It was an interesting thought, and one that temporarily went through her mind. However, when Xander spoke up once again about his cooking skills - or lack of - it brought Beli back to the present. She nodded happily, agreeing that the best thing they could all do was enjoy.

The waitress would soon return, and Beli blushed a bit as she pointed down at what she wanted. "I'll take a Bacon Cheeseburger, please. Add a bit of ketchup also, be it on the side or directly onto the burger."

"And would you want fries with that?"

"Please," Beli replied, handing her menu over. The waitress turned and looked over at Kyanna, "And for you?"

"Hmmm ... filet mignon, please. Medium well and ... give me a Caesar salad for my side."

They'd wait for Xander to give his own order, as well as the waitress to leave, before looking back over and resuming talking. "I'm glad someone appreciates the honesty. Apparently, it frightens way --- well, you're right. That doesn't matter right now, huh?"

Both Beli and Kyanna would look at one another. And ... they seemed to pretty swiftly read one another's mind. Simultaneously, they would ask the exact same question, "How many women have you been super ... serious or intimate with? Would we even be your first, or ... no?"

They wouldn't judge. Nowhere close. But they were curious annnnd, like he'd said, he was an open book with nothing to hide. They'd find out soon enough if he meant that ... or if they'd ended up finding something that may actually embarrass him a bit or not. Hopefully not too badly to leave, of course. Blush at worst, if anything. But definitely not to the point of risking driving him away.

"Let's just not get into a drinking contest. I'd try to win and then forget what happened tomorrow. Not exactly a great night."

He stuck out his tongue to show that he was playing with them but it was partially true. Getting utterly wasted wasn't on his mind tonight. He wanted to ensure they had the best time possible. It seemed that when he mentioned cooking that Beli brightened up. She was at least open to the idea and that made him excited. Kyu perked up a little at that.

"She's inviting you two into her home dude, that's one step closer to inviting you into her bedroom and showing us how flexible she can really be."

The fairy squirmed a little, clearly enjoying the thought, while he merely smiled in return. Ever focused on one thing she was. Still, the thought was enticing. Just how flexible was Beli? He tried to push the thought from his mind before he focused on the menu as ordering began. A burger for one, a steak for the other.

"I'll take some filet mignon myself now that it's mentioned. I like mine medium rare though. I do want some fries though."

He smiled at the waitress and then back at the group as they seemed eager to begin the questioning. The first question struck him a little offguard. He raised his eyebrow as the two of them leaned in. Not wasting any time were they?

"In perfect unison even."

He chuckled a little and took a sip from his drink.

"You would not be my first but there have not been many. Less than a handful."

He then gave both of them a wink.

"But it would be a first if you were both involved."

Kyu let out a sigh so massive one might have assumed even those who couldn't perceive fae folk might have noticed it. Her disappointment or just general annoyance at his seeming lameness perhaps was easily perceptable. He merely smiled.

"Does that answer your question?"

Xander waited to see if they accepted his response. He had been nothing but honest. He'd had a few partners in college but no more than three. One fling when he'd first come to town. Less than a handful and none all that memorable.

"I believe I get to ask a question of you then."

He leaned forward with a playful smile.

"Since you went directly to that kind of questioning I shall respond in kind. Rather than how many, though, I'll ask you something more interesting. What position do you enjoy the most?"

There, that would be a good one that no doubt would provide some interesting answers.

"Oh?"

Once again they replied in perfect harmony. Intrigue and even a bit of arousal appeared on their faces. The alcohol certainly helped .. but even without it, they would have reacted the same. For all the dates both women had been on, neither had been involved in a threesome ever. So naturally, the idea was a very curious and even exciting idea. And hell, if that sorta thing had to happen, why not do so with another person they could trust ... and also not get overly jealous of?

With Beli and Kyanna being really good friends, this seemed like a no brainer to both of them.

"Well then," Kyanna finally replied, grinning as she finished a sip of her piña colada, "It'd be a first for us also." She started to elaborate a bit more ... but then turned curiously to Beli, "How many dates have you even been on, anyway?"

A bit of crimson immediately painted her cheeks as she gave a nod towards Xander, "Same as him. A small handful. In fact, I can only count the answer on one hand ... I think three, but definitely not more five."

"Really? Damn, girl. They're missing out. Sadly, I have to admit that I've had the same luck ... or lack of, depending on your point of view. Only been with three to five people myself, and few started to turn into really serious relationships."

Both women were smiling despite the somewhat awkward confessions. It had already been obvious enough that Kyanna was no longer a virgin. But now that Beli hinted she may be in the same boat ... yet neither were getting any judgmental looks from Xander about that, it was obvious both looked absolutely ecstatic about how he was taking their response. It certainly helped strengthen their beliefs that he was indeed a very different and special man.

Luckily, neither had been in the midst of drinking when he asked his question, otherwise it was easy to guess at least one - if not both - may have ended up spitting their drink out.

The two glanced at one another ... seeming to silently ask who'd respond first. Somewhat expectantly, Kyanna did. Whether he figured he wuold hear the answer she gave was another story. A smile spread far across her face as she happily - almost too much, some could say - revealed her answer.

"Reverse cowgirl!"

A few people probably heard and were glancing over ... which caused Beli to blush even harder. But Kyanna didn't have a care in the world. Why should she? She'd ignored the stares when they walked into Vinnie's, so why allow a reaction over a response to a very intimate question bother her? If anything, Kyanna grinned slyly as she looked towards Beli.

"Soooooooooo? What's yours? I said mine so come on."

Beli took another small sip, consuming just a bit more wine to help her muster up the courage to speak. It must have worked .... because seconds after swallowing the small, red liquid and swallowing it, Xander would hear Beli's response. And given Kyanna's reaction, she certainly didn't expect nor guess this would be what she'd hear her friend say.

"Doggy style ..."

"Really now?! I would have taken you for a missionary gal!"

"I ... do admit that used to be my first favorite. But then ... I tried that and ... well ...." The crimson only burned brighter as she found Kyanna staring at her in amusement. "S-stop that. Your answer is pretty lewd too. It's not like it's just me."

"Oh, I get that. But it's not that much of a secret I can be kinda naughty. You though? I only know because we're friends. Otherwise, no one else would guess that you're a bit of a closet sl --"

"No I'm not!"

Kyanna rose her hands beside her head, "It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. But I admit, maybe that was going a bit too far. Sorry, fair enough."

A brief pause lingered in the air as the two contemplated a good question to ask Xander. This time, each seemed to have their own new inquiry. "So ... has there been any other fantasy - aside from a threesome - that you've never done but have wanted to try before?" Kyanna asked.

Beli, meanwhile, took a bit longer to make damn sure she knew what she wanted to ask. When she felt confident enough, she nodded ... and finally voiced her thoughts. "What ... kind of man are you? Do you like ... ummm ....??" Were it not for the fact that Xander had seen Beli blushed, it could be easy to think she may be running a fever with how red her face was. Slowly, she cupped her own breasts, nodding down to them to help hint where she'd trailed off.

But just in case it wasn't obvious enough ... she forced herself to finish the question.

"A tits or ass man. Which do you like more?"

"I mean, it's not exactly a common thing and I'm not exactly sure it's something you can just pop out and ask about either."

He chuckled a little at her reaction.

"Let's face it, if I asked any two people 'hey, wanna have a threesome' I'm pretty sure that ends with a double handprint across my face. Not worth it unless it's got the right build up for a proper comedic punchline."

Xander kept the smile on his face as the two women looked at one another. He coughed and barely held himself from spitting some of the wine he had been sipping when Beli told them that she'd only been on a handful of dates. He favored her with a look of pure surprise. Xander leaned forward and lowered his voice.

"Are people around here, and pardon me for being so blunt, idiots?"

The idea that Beli had only been on a few dates was shocking. He sat back and took a moment to collect himself before he actually pressed forward.

"Then I consider myself lucky to be out with both of you on this 'I don't think it's a date but I'd be happy to be wrong' dinner."

He smiled trying to put them at ease as much as he could given the fact that they seemed to not be big on the dating scene whether by choice or not. He didn't know. Kyu even gave him a thumbs up, however, when he shifted the subject onto something a bit more crude. The question couldn't be considered tame in any way but that was fine. By keeping the conversation going it would ensure that it was interesting. At least he hoped so though he was truly curious what they were going to say. He observed their expressions as they looked at one another. It was a delightful moment to see made all the more interesting when Kyanna so happily turned to him and told him that she liked reverse cowgirl. He tapped his chin.

"I bet you're already imagining that firm ass bouncing on you aren't you?"

Kyu chimed in.

"Hey, she seems more than willing to share though. That's a good sign boss. Maybe you're not a total lost cause like it seemed when I met you."

Xander offered her a smirk though given her position between the two women it didn't seem out of place as best he could tell. He looked at Kyanna and shook his head.

"Certainly an inspired choice. I'd guess that all that exercise gives you plenty of stamina."

He offered her a playful smile as they all seemed to collectively ignore the looks that were headed their way as they turned to look at Beli. Just what was going to be her choice. It was going to say a good bit about her. If he had to guess he would imagine that she was secretly into something more than just vanilla things. The quiet ones were always the ones with the most depth he'd be willing to argue. Kyanna gave her a little prod and then Beli finally confessed, while blushing a shade of red that made him wonder if she'd suddenly got a fever, that she liked doggy style. He smiled.

"My luck grows with each passing moment. Not only are you two gorgeous but secretly adventerous? If I woke up in a moment I can't say I'd be entirely surprised."

He laughed a little as Beli said that Kyanna's answer had been lewd. It had been indeed but now they turned their sights on him. It was time for him to field their questions. He sipped his drink as they leveled their questions at him. He closed his eyes and bit his lip after Beli casually groped her breasts. The image was not one easily forgotten.

"To answer the first question," he said looking to Kyanna "I can think of a few perhaps but the one that comes to mind is rather simple. I do enjoy a little danger. Teasing and tempting a partner while we're in a dressing room or otherwise in a place where we could perhaps get caught or overheard is quite...intriguing."

Xander nodded while Kyu bit her lip clearly realizing that it meant that he was likely not to so much mind if she watched any fun he had. He wasn't a major exhibitionist but a little thrill added to the fun. He turned back to Beli having collected himself enough to look her in the eyes.

"I can't say I'm specifically one or the other. It depends on the person. While I do find it more difficult to ignore your...obvious blessings," he said before giving Kyanna a little side look "I can also admit, in the spirit of absolute honesty here, that I chose my spot in your class just behind Kyanna because I couldn't help but find the view incredibly entrancing."

He sipped his drink again lightly.

"But if push comes to shove I'd have to lean ever so slightly in the direction of being an breast man."

Xander smiled as their meals came to the table and were placed down.

"I suppose I get one more question before we eat though if you'd like to keep it going during or after then please do. Since you asked it of me and I found it interesting I'll turn it on you, though I apologize for not being original, but what fantasy have you fantasized about or perhaps dreamed about but never yet gone through with. Take all the time you need to answer."

Beli smiled as she heard Xander wander why so few people had dated her. She hadn't forgotten it applied to both herself and Kyanna ... but it was nice to hear someone directly ask her. Alas, Beli was only able to offer a shrug in response before verbally replying, "I ... have wondered the same myself. Maybe? I'm not certain. A lot of the previous dates ... well ...." Her head tilted as she took a moment to think how to finish that thought. A slight frown appeared on her face when the revelation came to her before she finished her train of thought, "I guess they were just to get in my pants, as they say. I think the longest relationship I had with anyone was ... about three months? Then ... they vanished."

"What literally?"

"May as well have," Beli calmly responded, shrugging again. "I called them, texted them ... but never heard back from them after our .... fourth date, I think. It was a while ago."

"That's kinda odd though," Kyanna mused, "Because actually? I was the same way."

"Oh?"

That had certainly gotten Beli's attention. If she didn't know better, they'd had the same misfortune with the exact same man, but ... it didn't matter. Not anymore. Both merely nodded and grinned, giving their attention back to Xander as he continued speaking. Kyanna smirked and licked her lips upon hearing Xander's response. "Public settings, eh? I approve of this idea."

"You ... aren't scared about the consequences or anything?"

"That's exactly part of the fun, just like he said so ... not too much. I admit, I wouldn't want it being so bad that it leads to arrest or anything. But then again, maybe that wouldn't be the worst. It'd allow handcuffs to be used."

Kyanna grinned as Beli flushed at the thought, chuckling softly before waving her hand through the air, "I only partly kid. But for real? Something could probably be figured out if push came to that sorta shove."

Then the answer to her own question would arrive. It wasn't overly surprising to hear he preferred breasts ... but Beli at least appreciated that he could enjoy other areas of the female body. It definitely made her feel a lot more comfortable with Xander. He was seeming less and less like the type to only want her for sex, and that was already a better experience than what she'd mostly had in the past as far as former partners went.

Kyanna looked ready to ask another question, but fortunately, food arrived first. The two women gave one another a sideways glance before both nodding.

"We can wait. I didn't realize until now just how hungry I was."

"Agreed. And her workout sessions really do help get quite the appetite built up, so I can also wait," Kyanna replied before taking a bite of her filet mignon while Beli began working on her burger. Both let out soft moans of approval, nodding their head. "It's been way too long since I've been here. I almost forgot how great this was," Kyanna happily commented before working on her salad.

"Same," Beli replied after swallowing her first bite. "I know the night isn't over just yet, but thank you. This is already turning out to be a great evening."

"So someone basically just wanted to get in your pants. A shame. You are gorgeous, both of you, but you're more than just a pretty face if the conversation so far is anything to go by."

He smiled at them both as he listened. Perhaps the same guy was the one who had done this to both of them. If he ever met the guy he'd make sure to take note of it. Maybe smack him once or twice for the audacity of it all. It wasn't his place to do that thought. He wasn't either of their boyfriend's and these two could stand up for themselves.

"Well, pardon my language but fuck 'em. If they only wanted that from you then that's their loss. Also, you should smack him the next time you see him. Or I could. I might not look like much but I can throw a punch. Not sure how many I can take in return but I'll try and look valiant in the attempt so that I can keep a shred of pride."

Xander kept the smile there even as he spoke to let them know he was joking for the most part. Kyu, meanwhile, remained silent. Perhaps she had something to say about this but she chose not to. Instead she sank a little lower which almost made him raise an eyebrow at her. Still, better not to dwell on it until they had a chance to talk in private. Realizing, however, that the mood here was not one to be kept down he went into his answers to their questions which earned a response he had not quite expected. Kyanna seemed rather into the idea of public play. He gave her a coy smile as she spoke.

"Oh you are? Then maybe I'll have to take you up on that one of these days. I'm sure it won't be hard to find some handcuffs too if that's to your liking."

He winked at her before turning back to Beli. It was true that his initial gaze was drawn to busts but Beli had a body that made it hard to decide where to look. Everything from the obvious beauty of her breasts and butt to her alluring eyes and genuine smile. There was plenty to appreciate about both of them.

"And the food has arrived. I'll still expect and answer to my question before the night's over. Fair is fair."

He smiled once more before he set about eating his own food which proved to be quite good. No surprises there as he sat back after a few bite already pleased with the meal he had. A soda was sent to him since he'd already finished his glass and was abstaining from more alcohol.

"I didn't realize just how much food I could really eat until I took your classes. I wasn't ever really that hungry but after a workout like you put us through Beli I need to refuel. It's refreshing. So thanks."

Xander dug into the food as Kyu flitted around unable to eat any of it and grumbling about how she couldn't even enjoy the taste of either of the beauties before him. The thought of her under the table was enticing by itself.

"Should we save room for dessert too?"

Last edited:

Both women nodded, acknowledging they'd give their responses before leaving. Right now, their focus was on the food. For Beli, there was an unspoken blessing of the meal arriving ... it allowed her time and chances to calm down. The talk had gotten ... not necessarily too awkward, but definitely a bit bold. These weren't topics she typically discussed, let alone so openly. On the flip side, having Kyanna around made it easier and at least got rid of some of her anxieties.

Still, hearing her Mexican friend easily answer these questions ... it made her taken aback, but more so than that, slightly jealous.

Ultimately, though, that didn't matter. Not now, anyway. Both herself and Kyanna contently sighed as they continued enjoying their meals.

"I almost forgot how good it was here."

Beli chuckled softly as Kyanna accidentally repeated herself. "It definitely is easy enough to forget such a thing. It's been a while since I've come here myself, so I know well enough what you mean."

As everyone continued eating, both women began contemplating the answer to their question. A fantasy they'd wondered about but never indulged in? For Beli ... that was a much tougher answer to come up with. Like Kyanna had already admitted, she was easily the more sexually active between the two. Beli ... she hadn't been raped, thankfully. But she'd only given her first time up because of a promise, and had expected it to be fulfilled. Since that evening, though, she'd never really done much of anything intimate, not even touch herself.

... Not that Kyanna knew that, thankfully.

Still, it helped prove why such an easy question would be difficult to reply to. Did she ever have a fantasy in her life, even if it was a while back? That was exactly what she began trying to recall while Kyanna waited to finish her meal first before speaking. Kyanna snuck a sideways glance over, ensuring Beli wasn't sipping any wine, before revealing her response, "Honestly? I've umm ... kinda wanted to be with Beli. Just to see what it's like and all, so .... "

As quickly as she'd regained all of the color back to her face, it quickly turned red again as Beli looked straight into Kyanna's eyes. "You're joking ... right?"

"Ujmmmm, no. You're gorgeous! But more than that, you're one of my best friends, which makes you one of the best person to experiment with." Kyanna shrugged, smirking slyly as she added, "So I've been thinking well ... on the off chance I never find a guy to settle down with, I may as well see why some people seem so ... keen on relationships between two women. I'm sure there's a better reason other than it looks really hot or something like that."

"I ummm ... really? Me?"

Kyanna grinned as she nodded. "Do you need me to pinch you to be damn sure you're not imagining things?"

"N-no, I'm fine," Beli muttered quickly. She barely finished taking a few more bites before her head tilted. She thought more about what had entered her head ... then slowly nodded. "It's ... maybe kinda lame, or at least tame, but umm ... I have been curious about things that involve confidence. Boudoir photos or even ... umm ... "

Beli's volume lowered just a bit as she managed to finish her train of thought, "Stripping perhaps? Things like that, where you need to have a lot of courage and nerve just to even attempt, let alone succeed in. I've had some people - not just you, Kyanna - tell me I need more confidence so ... I have found myself wondering about those types of things. But I ... kinda have a reputation here, and ... I'm not sure I'd want everyone finding out I wanted to try such things out."

Kyanna clicked her tongue at the last sentence, "Girl, come onnnnn. You had a great answer up until then. I mean, I kinda get it, but are you really fussed about what people think of you or what you wanna do?"

"A bit, yes."

Kyanna shook her head. "I mean ... you're just wanting to try these sorts of things out, right? You're not intending to quit your yoga lessons, right?"

"Goodness, no! I could never do that!"

Kyanna grinned and nodded knowingly upon hearing Beli's response, "And that, my dear, is why you shouldn't fret about the opinions of other people. Who cares, doubly so if you're still gonna be our sexy yoga instructor?"

" .... I'll think more on that," Beli managed to reply back.

Soon, the topic was shifted again to food. More specifically, dessert. Both Kyanna and Beli looked up with a gleam in their eyes as each happily nodded. "Hell yes!" Kyanna eagerly responded, "I'm definitely game for a sweet treat of sorts."

"As am I. It's been a while and like we agreed, we can work off whatever we may earn tonight to make up for indulging."

"It's been too long. I have to once more thank you ladies for not only coming here with me but providing the excuse I needed to choose this place. I don't I'd ever go here alone."

He smiled at them. While he certainly wasn't using them as a real excuse to go it was a happy side effect. He could tell Beli was relaxing some as the questions tapered off. They had gotten rather strong out the gate which made it all the more understandable that she might want to take a break. Xander was learning about them. Though he couldn't help it if some part of him wondered if she was blushing now but if she was actually intimate? Well, maybe Beli would turn out to be way more kinky than she thought. The idea of it was incredibly appealing no doubt. It took a moment to force the thought from his mind while Kyu gave him an incredibly knowing look. The fairy bit her lip, looked at Beli, and then smile.

"Thinking about how flexible she is? Just think of all the positions you could try."

Damn that fairy. She never made it easy on him that much was for sure. Always teasing and taunting. It made him wonder just how badly she needed release. Even still he couldn't dwell on that. He focused on eating and just that. He forgot, for a moment, about the question he'd asked as they discussed the restaurant. It was fine if he didn't get an answer really. If they did, wonderful, if not then there was always next time. He did believe there would be a next time though. He was in the middle of sipping his soda, however, why Kyanna spoke. He choked for a moment and coughed.

"I, uh, didn't expect that."

Beli seemed to be in the same boat really given how deeply red she was shining. Well, he wasn't the only one getting surprised tonight it seemed as Kyanna laid out a little curiousity towards being with another woman and there was no one she trusted more. He bit his lip to keep himself from adding. This was a moment between them. The fairy had no such issues.

"Dude, she's admitting right in front of you that she wants Beli. This is a win. You've got a woman who might want in your pants soon enough and she clearly wants in Beli's. You cannot fuck this up for me. I want to watch so bad. Just imagine Kyanna on top rolling her hips against..."

Kyu trailed off as her face turned into one of daydreaming.

"Well, I think the fact that you want it with someone you care abotu and trust is the real thing. Man or woman it doesn't matter if the trust is there in my opinion. Well, it does sort of matter. I couldn't go for a guy myself. No appeal to me. But women are just generally so much more appealing why wouldn't you be interested?"

He shrugged before turning to Beli who admitted she wanted to do some boudoir photos among other things. He raised his eyebrow. It was surprisingly bold which only furthered his prior thoughts that Beli could end up being quite the deviant in the best way possible. He could imagine her using all of that flexibility for a good picture or perhaps swirling using a pole for the exercise and the view. Oh there were a lot of possibilities. He did have to agree with Kyanna though.

"Beli, I'm pretty sure if you put your mind to it you'd be excellent. I'd bet if you worried less about what people thought you'd blow them all away."

Xander smiled as he took a bite of his food and the topic of dessert came up.

"Well, you ladies order first then. Maybe I'll share one so I don't get too full."

He was joking about that but he was curious to see their reactions all the same.

"Oops. Sorry ... kinda, anyway."

If the smirk from Kyanna hadn't hinted as much, the giggle very likely would spell it out to Xander. She wasn't completely wasted, but it was clear that Kyanna was getting tipsy - if absolutely nothing else - from her piña colada.

"So .... me, really? Not Tiffany?"

Kyanna clicked her tongue before flashing a reassuring half-smile, half-smirk over at Beli. "There's only one huge issue if I wanted to try anything with Tiff. I'd have to get another baby sitter to take her spot. You do know that, right?"

Beli covered her mouth, stifling a bit of a chuckle as the image very likely went through her head. "Disregarding that partial joke of an answer ... meh. She doesn't seem overly interested in any relationships at the moment. She's focusing more on her cheerleading and college. It wouldn't be right of me to push for her to give her attention to other things she's not as passionate about."

"And you think I feel that way about ... such things?" Beli inquired.

"I think you can feel that way a lot faster than Tiffany could, yes."

"Fair enough," Beli muttered, not able to come up with a retort to that statement.

Xander then gave his own thoughts about Beli's reply ... and it went about as she expected. He sided with Kyanna about not caring what others thought. Then again, she knew it was the right thing to do deep down. It would just be a matter of mustering up enough courage to go through with such things. Silencing things like doubts ... was a much easier said than done task, particularly if it was aimed at things like her confidence. This wasn't to say she didn't have any. That showed just from things like her hosting the yoga classes; something no one else bothered doing. Same with doing all of the stretches in front of so many people. She'd known even before officially starting her lessons up that some people would likely have immature reactions.

And ... she could at least understand where it came from. Quite a few of the poses and stretches did make people get in rather ... suggestive positions.

So if you have been able to keep teaching despite all that, things like boudoir shoots and stripping are doable ...

Beli nodded firmly at the idea, more to strengthen her resolve than much else, before giving Kyanna and Xander her attention. "So ... does this place have a menu devoted solely to desserts? I've ... never indulged in them before."

Kyanna's jaw dropped at that.

"They're almost literally to die for here! Girl, you've been missing out so badly! Honestly, sharing is probably the smartest idea. They tend to be huge. I can barely finish one by myself, and I probably do primarily through sheer will power."

"Did I hear correctly you all were interested in dessert then?"

Beside them, the waitress had returned. She bowed her head, waiting to see a cue. After watching them all give affirmative nods, she set the menu down on the table. "Do you want anything else? Boxes for any leftovers?"

"Please," both Beli and Kyanna replied. There wasn't too much on their plates, but it was still enough that they wanted to take the remaining portions back home with them. A few moments after the waitress left, Kyanna would point quickly down at a specific picture on the dessert menu. "I don't know what your usual poison is here, Xander, but this is easily my best recommendation. The apple crisps here are just .... they're freaking divine. And they got fruit included in them, so bonus points for you, Beli."

"True ... it would be nice to have some healthy food included despite it being a dessert."

After glancing over the menu and reading the exact description of what it was, Beli nodded, glancing up at Xander. "She's sold me on the idea. What about you?"

"I don't think you're sorry at all. If I didn't know how honest and genuine you were, Kyanna, I'd assume you were saying that just to get a reaction."

He used the napkin to dab at his face and otherwise get himself once again situated as the two women shared a look. The giggle from Kyanna told him she was certainly at least tipsy which made sense given how she was acting. Not that it was bad but it showed in how free she was being. How open. This was one of the things about alcohol, with people who knew how to handle it, that he appreciated. With people like that all it did was let them be themselves without worrying too much. He figured that would be a bigger help for Beli than Kyanna though given how Beli was so thoughtful of others that it was, on occasion, to her detriment. But that was exactly what made her so amazing too.

"I mean, to be fair and honest here Beli, even having never met Tiffany who I'm sure is a great girl, you really are at the top of a lot of lists. Not only are you stunning but more importantly you've got more empathy than anyone I know. That's even more important. Whether it's friends, lovers, or something else being able to feel what the other is feeling is kind of a big deal."

Well, that was his take on things anyways. When Beli didn't say anything after he spoke he smiled softly to her.

"Hey, I know it won't be easy. You think was always the kind of guy who had the confidence to even jokingly suggest going out with two women in the same night? Took me years to be that confident and with just the right dash of foolish to give it a try. Trust me, you keep working at just going to the beat of your own drum and people will notice and respect it."

He leaned back with that same smile.

"Oh it does. Please, take a look and decide."

He waited for the two of them to determine what they wanted before making any decision himself. After a minute of discussion or so Kyanna got the apple crisps while he got once of their decadant chocolate cake slices with a side of ice cream. It was a classic and it was a heaping helping. One healthy and one not so much.

"I figure I have to maintain the balance here. Could you bring enough for all of us to share please?"

The waiter simply nodded and mvoed away slipping away to leave them to their discussion until the dessert itself arrived. He shrugged.

"What can I say, I don't eat out often so I might as well go big."

Xander crossed his arms on the table.

"And seriously, I just want to reiterate how nice this has been. Good conversation, good food, and a great chance to unwind some. Maybe we should do this again soon. Somewhere else we can relax. Maybe we can think up some ideas and talk about them after the next class or something?"

Beli definitely knew what she wanted to say. It just didn't end up leaving her mouth. In fact, nothing did. All she could find herself do as Xander gave her praise was blush furiously. The words were simple. They weren't overly long or complicated terms. But that was a bit of what made them so impactful, precisely because she could hear they were very genuine and real. And the honesty incorporated in each word made her grin proudly.

"I ummm ... you really know how to spoil a woman. Thank you."

Both Kyanna and Beli would nod at Xander's advice on speaking without worrying. As Beli noted Kyanna reply to that, she rose an eyebrow curiously. "You don't usually have those kinds of troubles?"

"Keyword sweetie. Usually, no. But a reminder is nice. That's ... honestly what I typically use most of the time. It's a bit refreshing to know I'm not the only one who heeds such advice. Hearing it from someone else makes me feel ... a bit more validated, really. Some people have had negative reactions to me being blunt and moving to - as he said already - the beat of my own drum, but ... "

Kyanna shrugged before finishing her sentence, "It just ... works best for me. Admittedly, maybe I can at least see how they may see if I come off as too brutal, selfish, something else. But most times, they asked me for that type of response or even advice, so .... they simultaneously asked for it in a sense."

Her smile returned as she playfully snapped her fingers in front of Beli's face. "But honestly, we're not primarily here to dwell on those types of things. We're here to enjoy easily some of the best company. So relax. If he hasn't judged you now, I doubt he's gonna."

"I umm ... y-you're right. Sorry, Xander."

They wouldn't need to wait too long before eventually, the dessert was set down.

"Oh wow, it looks amazing."

"Tastes even better!" Kyanna happily quipped as she pulled one of the bowls over to herself. She took a bite ... and let out a content sigh that was more akin to a moan. Beli would join Kyanna moments later, nodding her head in approval.

"It is divine," she replied in agreement after finishing her first bite.

Only after flashing Beli a quick 'See? Told ya' type of grin did Kyanna focus back on her dessert and continued to enjoy it.

"I wouldn't say that."

He blushed himself as he ran a hand through his hair out of nervousness.

"I just call it like I see it."

He smiled all the same but was also incredibly desperate to get the topic switched before he said anything else that might register as embarassing considering he felt about ready to ignite already. Kyanna admitted that she very much went to the beat of her own drum. She said it like it was, didn't hold back, and people came to her for that. Sure some people hated it but that was just their choice to make then wasn't it? All that really mattered was that she was who she was and she didn't hide it. Xander nodded at that then looked back to Beli.

"And besides, if you are doing your best to speak your mind and just be yourself then the people who hate that and want you to completely change just aren't worth your time. If people can't like you for you then that's their problem."

He shrugged then smirked.

"Besides, if I was going to judge the two of you here I feel woefully underqualified. If anything I think I should be getting judged by the two of you."

As they got their dessert orders he bit his lip in satisfaction just from the look much less the taste of the food placed down in front of them. Without wasting a moment he got a fork and started to dig into the cake that he'd ordered with ice cream. It melded with the hot fudge so perfectly he shivered.

"Yeah, I really don't get to indulge like this. You two gotta try this."

He offered some of his to them before digging in once again. Of course it wasn't going to take them very long to slip into food comas once they were done like any great meal so he asked for the check as they finished up and made sure to pay for everything even if they asked to split the cost.

"I asked you both here, you both were excellent company, and I owe Kyanna for showing me your class and you for teaching me, so this is my way of paying you back. This one is on me."

He wanted to be clear about that. This was, if nothing else, his way of thanking him for everything so far.

"Now then, I suppose you lovely ladies have had a few. Would you prefer if I called a cab for you or I could drive you home. Your choice."

After finishing their first bite, the two women would heed Xander's advice with mixing the ice cream and apple crisp together. Kyanna was the first to bite in, not seeming bothered enough by the difference in temperatures. She gave a groan and shiver for a response as she happily grinned and eagerly nodded at Beli to go on and dig in. Beli would only hesitate for a few more seconds before lifting her own spoon up ... nodding and moaning gently all the while.

"I wouldn't mind going to Heaven now. This. Is. Amazing!"

Beli chuckled, shaking her head from side to side.

"Thankfully, I know what you mean. It certainly is good, but I think the only place I wanna go right now - or pretty quickly to - is my bed.

"True, true. Bed definitely does sound good."

Since they had opted to come to Vinnie's in a cab, it was agreed to leave the same way. Each woman would give Xander a content smile and wave before stepping out and walking into their residence first. They would arrive first at Kyanna's. After walking up a small flight of stairs, she took her shoes off then walked slowly, cautiously even, inside.

Sitting and waiting for her inside was a clearly exhausted Tiffany. Aside from looking tired, it was clear that Phillip had behaved again. Indeed, he did seem to be an angel ... an odd thought that made Kyanna smirk and shake her head.

"Have fun?"

"I feel like that should be my line. I haven't seen you wearing that big of a smile in a long while."

"Mmmm, he definitely was something."

"Is it fair to guess you'll see him again?"

"Definitely! How soon? That's another topic we can discuss. But yes, yes you can expect me to be out with him and Beli again. Let's see .... " Reaching down, Kyanna grabbed her purse, opened it, and took out some money. The look in Tiffany's eyes hinted she caught on that it was definitely a lot more than the usual amount. "Are ... are you sure?!"

"I am. I admit, I'm a small bit tipsy, but not so much I'm making the worst possible choice. No, you deserve all of this, Tiff. I'd be stupider not to give any of it to you. This will be your new pay ... assuming I do indeed head out on more outings like today, and doubly so if I'm out for around the same amount of time or even longer."

Tiffany bowed her head politely before slowly walking out the door, being careful to shut the door while still being silent to ensure Phillip stayed asleep. It wouldn't take but mere seconds after Kyanna's head plopped onto her pillows for her to fall asleep.

Beli, meanwhile, would be quickly reminded of her simultaneous blessing and curse when she walked inside. She didn't have to worry about waking any roommates, children, or anyone up. She had her place all to herself. It was a good thing .... or so it had been. But nowadays, she couldn't help but feel a bit lonely. A soft sigh resounded from her lips ... and then a bit of red began to appear on her face.

That's the wine talking, she insisted, shaking away thoughts of both Xander and Kyanna eventually sharing this bed ... or another one. Some part of her didn't mind if it was a hotel room. But then she decided to push those thoughts away for now. Sure, tonight had gone really well. Great, even. But that didn't mean her fantasies were the future ... not yet, anyway.

Normally, she'd sleep nude. But tonight ... she was too tired. The food had succeeded in doing its job and she could feel herself ready to collapse into a deep, peaceful food coma. Slipping at least her shoes off, she then slumped forward ... and promptly passed out. This had been just from great food and company ... she could only imagine an even better and much more intimate session and how that would go.

That last thought gave her a brief shudder ... before she went still and, sure enough, fell swiftly into a deep but calm slumber.

Back
Top Bottom