Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB That's Gay... [ smutty, one shot or long term ]

Flazéda

Unconventional Conventionalist
To my Role play Partners:

I'm writing this to apologize for my absence. Life went sideways after I hurt myself at work. Anyways, I am back now and if anyone I was role playing with is still interested in continuing what were we writing or start something new I'm totally open to anything. Again, very sorry for disappearing. I am now back.

Anyways... sorry...

I'm Flaz. I'm very gay. I've been roleplaying for years. I am also bored often. I will try to keep this short but this fag likes to ramble. Looking for a few RPs with a nice mix of smut and plot. I only play over PMs. That's it. I write about 3 to 4 paragraphs a post, about 200 to 500 words, I'm hoping to find someone who can match. I only write in third person and I don't like using real people face claims. Lately I've been enjoying using picrew.me to make character pictures or I'll just describe them in my writing.

Right now I'm looking for M×M or M×NB pairings, hard pass on all M×F pairings. I only play characters who either identify as male or non-binary. I play all positions, top, bottom, switch and am more than happy to play more than one character. Just to be clear, trans men are men. Your actual gender is not important in this equation. If you care I use he/him pronouns. I'm also a bit dyslexic, it happens mostly with numbers, though.

I have very very erratic schedule. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day. Other times I may have to go 3 or 4 days without posting. But if I've gone more than 3 or 4 days with out replying, feel free to check in on me. I'm friendly. I usually give a warning if I'll be gone a while.

Hmm... what else... I love OOC chatting about our characters, small talk and plotting. I only roleplay over PMs! I'm also totally Ghost friendly. Even if you ghost on me feel free to hit me up again later for another try. I'm easy to get along with. Sorry, I don't use discord.

Please take a look at my F-List link. If it isn't on the list it just means I have no strong feelings about it and if you want it just ask. If it isn't on my No list I should be down with it.

My F-List

I don't really have any solid plot ideas right now, but I'll just list some cravings and pairings. I love hashing out stories and plots with my writing partners.

Cravings:

• Demons!
• ABO!!
• Werewolves!!
• Quick Hookups!!!
• Grindr One Night Stands!!
• Public Sex
• Non-Human Cocks!!
• Tentacles!
• 3 Sums
• Magic Users

Pairings:
(I'm down to play any role. Your pick.)

Alpha × Omega!!! (ABO can be added to ANY other story, pairing or idea)
Demon × Human / Elf / Anything
Werewolf × Human / Other Were / Anything
Minotaur × Elf / Tiefling / Incubus
Singer/Idol × A Non-Fan!
Mob Boss × Son of rival boss!!!
Prostitute × John!
Club Owner × Dancer / DJ!!!
Master × Slave / Owner × Pet!

Pairing Plot Bites:

• Mob Boss × Son of rival boss

The eldest son of a successful crime family is getting ready to take over for his father as the current Don has fallen ill. Along with the family business the son has to also take on his father's feud with a quickly rising rival Don and his own gang of mafioso. Only, there's a secret between the new rising Don and the son of the ill head of family. They're lovers.

• Alpha × Omega / Club Owner × Dancer/DJ

The owner of the club The Temptation is a powerful Alpha who has remained single since he opened the club, only having flings and one night stands. That is until he meets his match in his new dancer/DJ.

I'm very friendly, come hit me up in a PM if I caught your attention and let's whip up a story together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom