Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your favorite and most hated food/condiment?

Passion

Fueled
Other than my love for sweets, my favorite food is anything with potatoes.

I hate mustard as much as my enemies.

How about you guys?

My favorite food happens to be tacos and I think my favorite condiment probably has to be Sriracha sauce.

Whereas .... ew, mayonnaise. Ugh. Gross.
(Sorry to people who actually like it.)

And I hate potatoes. But I love them too. Like, they're terrible for me, but I love potato chips. It's a whole thing.

But also, the McRib from McDonald's is the most horrifying thing I've ever heard of. I'm not sure if it even counts as edible.

Favourite food ingredient? Potatoes. Just love 'em.

Favourite food/meal? Lasagne. Awesome.

What do I hate...? Anchovies. I'll cook those with a flamethrower.

Big fan of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar BBQ sauce; never tasted a condiment as good as that one.

The favorite food spot would probably go to cheesecake. ISTG I wish there was a way to live by solely consuming that.

My favorite condiment has to be a tie between soy sauce and BBQ sauce.

As for my least favorites? Mayonnaise makes me gag anytime I smell it (which is often as the rest of my family loves it) and tripe which tastes like death itself.

Last edited:
Favorite? Well that's pretty mercurial but I could absolutely go for some Nashville style Hot Chicken pretty much any day of the week. If the local place that did it wasn't so expensive I'd probably just go there for thanksgving.

Favorite condiment? North carolina style BBQ sauce. Medium sweetness but very tangy. Perfect for pork.

I think Ketchup might be my least favorite condiment. I don't 'hate' it, but I just find the cloying sweetness it has drowns out the taste of anything you put it on.

I find Euro ketchup less sweet... Also our mustard is... MUSTARD.
Mayo I feel might be an acquired taste. Round here we have incredible one.

POTATOES ARE LOVE. Eggs... steak

Shrimp, crab or lobster can take the illustrious title of Mitsu's Favorite Food on any given day, but sometimes so can a good cheesteak. It's really hard to say.

Garlic goes in any dish or food I think it makes some kind of sense.

Now... my hated foods?! Oh boy.

Mustard is fucking awful on so many levels I cannot even begin to properly explain it. I feel almost the same about mayo. Any time I think of those gross, disgusting globby sauces I get the willies. I always think of some fucking gross, pale skinned guy with a very wet mouth eating food. Like just strands of mayo or mustard saliva drawn between his teeth as he opens and closes his gross moist mouth. And like there's always a glob of the fucking stuff on the corner of his mouth, just sitting there all wet and moist and gross. And always... always he is wearing a white shirt that has mustard stains on it.

It grosses me out.

That being said, my nemesis has to be eggs. There is nothing I like about eggs. I hate the way they look, I hate the way they smell and I hate the way they taste. The very smell of eggs gives me violent, physical reactions where I wretch and gag. It's enough to make me flee worse than a vampire subject to garlic. It is such a weakness of mine, I just cannot be anywhere near the stench of a plate of eggs. Even worse when someone gets cute and decides to microwave an egg. Then you get the pure, unadulterated, foul sulfur that just turns my stomach and makes my eyes water. It's so fucking bad, and I don't understand how anyone can enjoy it. It's just miserable for me, and can absolutely ruin my mood in an instant.

Ketchup is my fav and steak sauce my least fav condiment. I actually use ketchup when eating steak, which is only once a month.

Spaghetti or most types of pasta is a fav food. Sushi my least fav, only had it once and that was enough to make me sick.

My favorite condiment is probably Tabasco or maybe sririacha. I'm like the world's least picky person, but I think I dislike ranch most when not in a salad or as a dipping sauce for veggies. Like on pizza or something? Gag.

Favorite food is scalloped potatoes, least favorite is anything too spicy

Speaking of I love a dry rub and hate BBQ sauce

I'm obsessed with hot sauce. I have at least five bottles, usually more in the house at all times, of varying spice levels and flavors. My current favorite is a ghost pepper buffalo wing sauce that I use on a lot of my food.

I don't like guacamole. Never been a fan of avocados.

I love a lot of different foods, so I can't name a single favorite at all,

though I hate eating chicken with bones, say drumsticks or a whole chicken, no matter how it's cooked, I will always despise eating it.

Mushrooms are my mortal enemy. The taste is palatable, but their texture is dreadful.

On the other hand, I really like eggs. Fried, scrambled, hard or soft boiled - you name it, I love it.

I love a really good grilled cheese sandwich. Comfort food at its finest. I grew up poor and ate lots of these growing up. I also LOVE yellow mustard and will eat it on lots of things. My favorite is scrambled eggs with mustard

I would rather walk across hot coals than eat mayonnaise. If I even suspect setting has mayonnaise in it I won't even try it

I hate mustard and Mayonnaise and whoever came up with Relish is also on my shitlist.

In terms of favorite, I do love a good fry seasoning salt and teriyaki. I'm also a big barbeque fan (quite a few good places here in Indy). And for food i'm kind of a picky eater but give me a good juicy burger or a pizza or tacos or quesadillas or anything asian and i'm a happy boy.

I really do not like avocado. I just don’t see the point in it and it tastes rancid. Each to their own I guess!

Favourite food is absolutely a good cheese twist. I could spend all day eating them!

Back
Top Bottom