Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Could Be A Dream, Sweetheart (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She turned toward him, making a noise as if to speak against him, before her mouth shut, "How can I help, Captain...?" She asked. Good girl, she was learning.

She shook her head and took the bar of soap from the ground before she began to lather him up. She blushed, trying not to admire him.

She made sure to get everywhere before hesitating around his cock. She swallowed before slowly cleaning that, too, hands shaking a bit.

She could stab him. If she had something sharp, she could just kill him. But, she was scared. She wouldn't get far. He could survive. She moved and started to het his back, muttering a thank you as she got where she could reach him.

"Um...if it isn't...too bold or forward...?" She said, "You're rather handsome, Captain...you haven't thought about settling down before..?"

"I-I, well, i-it's just...!" She sputtered shyly, "I'm sure you've had women court you before...did you not like the idea of being tied down...?"

"O-Oh...were they no good...?" She asked. She looked down, "Ah, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be prying so much..."

She blushed more, "So they just didn't like listening...?" She was washing him mindlessly now, listening to him talk.

"Nah, and they had no substance to them.. all they wanted was Jet, not like they had the magnificent mechanical vision you have.." he said.

"You're just saying that, Captain..." She muttered before stopping, "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away there. You're all good.."

He grinned. "All good. I think we've both earned some fun." He said as he shut off the water. "Jet?"

"A-Ah, oh...I-I don't..." She stopped; he trusted her a lot right now, she couldn't risk messing it up, "Maybe a little...I'm not used to it.."

Back
Top Bottom