Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female worthless male looking for Domme Futa

princez

Mommy's boy
Hello, all! As the title says I am a young man hoping to find some extra-kinky fun with a filthy-minded (perhaps cruel?) Female of the Dominant persuasion. It's a difficult itch to find someone to help you scratch, but boy-oh-boy, when I do find it... *shivers*

Anyway, I consider myself quite the literate partner, thank you very much! ^_^ I write some pretty long and descriptive posts when I'm given any window of opportunity to do so, and would love to find a Lady who enjoys doing the same. I am down for either totally consensual, or non-consensual scenes, but perhaps my favorite are the ones that are right in the middle? Dub-con, I believe it's called, where my character would be persuaded, convinced, manipulated, tricked, etc, into becoming a willing boy-slut to some towering Feminine Beauty. <3

Here are a list of my Needs, Likes, and No's. Or, at least, as close to a complete list as I can come to off the top of my head, whilst I'm clearly desperately trying to hurry up and get this request thread posted asap so I can find some Women to put me in my place. ;)

~Needs~
- Size Difference - The Woman in charge should be taller, stronger, than my male character. I can't get into a scene where it seems like the male can overtake the woman if he wanted to. It just doesn't do it for me. If the Female character is going to be well over 6' tall, we're off to a great start already. ^_^
- Roughness/Pain - I'm not interested in a romantic scene. Or, at least, not a traditional one. 😉
- Anal/Pegging/Insertions - What good am I otherwise?
- Name-Calling/Degradation/Humiliation - Again, even if the premise was something on the sweeter side and fully consensual, I'd still like the Lady I serve to remind me of my place. <3
- Detailed Descriptions and Outfits - I'd rather not be forced to serve a shapeless shadow; I like to know exactly the scenario I'm in when I'm forced to serve. Please. ^_^

~Likes~
- Class/Power Difference - Likewise to the first article mentioned, I like it when the Woman in charge is richer, has a position of authority, comes from a royal bloodline, whatever, to further cement Her superiority.
- Extra-Large Breasts - The kinds that make DDs look almost quaint in comparison. I know, I know, I'm a shallow little twerp. I should be put in my place...
- Very Large Insertions - I'm not here for hyper-realism. Let's take our inspirations from the land of the drawn fantasy, shall we?
- A2M - A rarity, unfortunately. Make it a non-rarity, combined with name-calling, and I may bug you forever. You've been warned.
- Futa - Strap-ons are great, sure. But they're even better when they... "function."
- Misandry - My preference is that not only is my character considered "less-than" women, but so are all men. Usually in a future or near-future society where males have become less necessary than they used to be.
- Watersports - What can I say? I know my place. ^_^

~No's~
- Blood, mutilation, bone-breaking, etc - After all, I'm gonna wanna go another round in a day or two (or ten).
- Scat - Watersports, yes. The other? No thank you.
- Furries - I'm attracted to the (curviest) female, human form. No offense.
- Gore, vore, mummification, other things I can't think of at the moment - I think I've laid out the general idea of what I'm looking for? ^_^

I guess I should also drop at least a couple of plot ideas, so I give y'all some idea of what I'm looking for in more detail, hm? Very well. But I will keep it brief (for the moment 😉 )!

~NEW~ Favorite Student
(Manipulation, devotion, unequal rewards)
My favorite scene idea, simple as it is. A boy at a local school is selected (targeted) by the gorgeous, towering Principal to become her new toy. She does so with the utmost confidence, never worried for a second she will pay any price for her devious actions. But she also never expected to enjoy her new toy as much as she does. Whether that involves romantic feelings, or is just simply a matter of finding his looks and the feeling of his body beyond anything she had ever experienced before is up to you. As long as my character is trembling on top of her desk as she saddles up, her having only removed her top (and revealed her cock), him completely nude, legs spread wide and whimpering in fear as he bites his lip and awaits his first of many, many penetrations, I'll be a very happy student. I expect he'll be a willing, if not shy and shamed slutboy, but could also see him being pushed to much further, to where he is sobbing and begging his Mistress to reconsider, which only makes her smirk and want to make him complete his task more. It's entirely up to you, Miss. ^_^

~NEW~ Pixie
(Bimboification, magic, m-preg?)
A spin on the basic "genie" scene, except instead of a curvy feminine genie popping out of the lantern, it's a cute, fat-bottomed pixie boi. ^_^ He's here to grant you three wishes, obviously. Though this pixie can also read your mind, so as to give you exactly what you want; no messing up. The first wish is, of course, money and power, which are given to you in mere seconds, making you one of the most powerful people on Earth. The second, is to finally give you the body/appearance you've always wanted. To your brief shock, not only do you get the massive bust and mega-curves you've always fantasized about, but you also shoot up in height by a foot, gain some serious muscle, and even grow a massive cock and balls. Huh, I guess he can read minds. Well then, he must know what she wants for her last wish, which is where this scene can take any number of turns. Does he offer himself to her, in exchange for her not using her last wish and putting him back in that lantern for another hundred years? Does she make that offer herself, and always holds it over his head as a way of making the little fat-assed bitchboi do what she wants? Or, does she simply wish for him to become her toy? Perhaps you have a wish of your own you'd like to share? ^_-

~NEW~ Inheritance
(Mommy-play, manipulation)
When one of the wealthiest couples on the planet suddenly die in a car crash, they of course leave all of their riches and wealth to their only son. Trouble is, having grown up sheltered, spoiled, and not spending much time with his parents due to all their never-ending-quest to gain more riches and fame, the lad is not at all equipped to handle the responsibilities of even keeping the manor and its help in order, let alone run an enormous business empire. "Lucky" for him, the legal firm that represented his parents' interests has a top attorney/partner who realizes this situation, and sees a way in which she can help. And by "help," she of course means exploit the boy's naivete, trauma, and his own natural young-male nature towards a woman as gorgeous as her to have the lad sign over complete power of attorney to her, and allow her complete control of his inheritance. Of course, it's not just like she can just get the boy to sign a contract and then take all he has and leave him on the street. No, for her plan of conquest to be fully realized, she'll need to keep the lad under her thumb (or her stiletto) and use his naivete and mommy issues to mold him into the perfect little obedient slavebo... er... "son" she never had. Lucky for her, his pretty lips and cute ass are more than appetizing enough for his new "Mommy" to find pleasure in this arrangement.

~NEW~ Upgrade
(Hyper-willing slut-boy from the start, objectification/degradation)
In a near-future society where males have become quite the rare sight, for good reason, there are very few uses for such outdated, unnecessary blights on civilization. Menial labor, obviously, like working in mines and sewers. Test subjects, of course. And for just the right Futas, companions/sex-slaves. One of the wealthiest, most successful and powerful Futas has everything she wants in life, except the perfect little fat-assed whore vessel for her to unleash all of her depraved sexual energy into. One night, at some high-class party, she hears one of her peers bragging about what a fantastic little slutboy she has at home, and all the wonderful, wicked things he does for her. Feeling both envious and like she is being one-upped, the main character decides to offer an enormous price to buy the infamous boywhore from this other Woman, who has no choice but to accept such a wild offer. We would begin our scene with the boy arriving at his new home, entering into the room where your character waits for him, and he is very eager to show how grateful he is to have been given this upgrade in his life, and how well-spent her money was. -_^

~ Extinct
(Sci-fi, bdsm, humiliation)

Men are all but extinct, but Womankind still finds a need to study them, for all sorts of purposes, the least of which are psychological. Society has come a long way since the rule of men, improved in so many aspects, but all the experts agree that there exists a latent group-societal-trauma in most of Womankind due to male misogyny over the many thousands of years. One brilliant expert has offered a solution to this problem; to create a male specimen, and "study" him. And by "study," I of course mean "display him to all of Womankind via constant livestream and let them watch and relieve themselves of their pent-up trauma as some sexy dominatrix(es) dish out all the rightful punishment he deserves. ^_^

~ A Generous Offer
In a future where men are outcasts, from Western society, a homeless young man is in a state of desperation. No Woman will hire him, he has no family, no connections, and he's at his wits' end. Then, like a lightning bolt of luck, a towering, well-dressed, gorgeous woman of the aristocracy sees the little guy huddling in some corner on the street and she takes him in with a smile and a well-manicured hand. She takes him to her lush mansion and gives him a hot meal, a shower, a bed... a true blessing. Then, as she slowly peels down her pencil skirt, she tells him exactly what she expects in return for such generosity. Especially if he wants to stay here permanently.

~ Justice
Some punk young man and his friends just love tormenting the nerdier, dorkier kids in school. But once one Machiavellian mother/aunt of one of the bullied boys finds out about the tormenting of their kin, she sets up a plan to get some serious revenge. It's fairly easy to get the trap setup, considering just how gorgeous she is, and then it's somehow even easier to take things to an even more extreme, darker place, once she shows the bully the pictures she took of their first encounter. If he thought jamming some chess player in a locker was brutal, wait until he gets a load of what she has in store for him.

And I'm sure we can come up with plenty more plots together! So please, Ladies, if any of this at all interests you, send me a message and let's get to brainstorming! ^_^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom