Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Sexual exhaustion, please stop! Nsfw

monicab

Banned
Banished
Hello! A semi-lit roleplayer, I enjoy plenty of details, so no one-liners, with a preferable post length of around 3 paragraphs. This is my second request thread, where I'll write plots and characters with me being the sub character.

Here's my first thread:

For my current craving now, I want to write something that is based on quiet, reluctant sex.

Plot:
Similar to my first request thread, I want the roleplay to be done in the slice-of-life, modern setting where MC is blackmailed into a relationship with YC. Any pairings will work, but I want YC to focus on humiliating MC by fucking her in public. YC will be sort of a caretaker to get her through it.

I’m looking for a smutty play where MC is blackmailed into working for a charity drive. She’ll be tied into a doggie position as she is fucked again and again and again by a whole line of people. Various punishments and other things can also be done onto her while she is being used.

In particular, I want to include an element of pet play where MC is constantly forced to pant and keep her tongue out like a dog, drooling all over herself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom