Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Touma took note too of every little thing he could; she recognized the car, as well as keeping a mental note of the areas she did seem to know as Yuri talked it out of her casually.

"Mm!" Touma answered with a nod to Tsukiko's question, only taking a beat to come up with his excuse. "My uh.. Parents were always pretty sheltering" lied Touma, "Yuri helped me out of that shell" he said somehow a bit more genuinely in comparison as he looked to Yuri with a kind closed-eye smile. Touma let Yuri explain away the rest as not to cross their stories too much, that always left open chances for contradiction.

Touma couldn't help but snicker as they got out of the car when Yuri picked on Tsukiko playfully. "Aha... Sorry I don't mean to laugh" he genuinely apologized as he waved a hand casually. That hand covered his lips as they curled into a smirk knowingly when Yuri mentioned her 'spicy' topics before explaining her way out of it quickly. Yuri knew how to talk, not that Touma was all that shy, but Yuri had a way of slipping her words in fast and turning conversations her way at a whim that he couldn't replicate. In a way it was fun to watch her work, to do so purposely to gain the advantage.

The brunette sat next to Yuri across from Tsukiko, too polite to crowd her so suddenly after meeting her in normal company, even despite their objective. He'd been watching, really 'watching' Tsukiko this whole time but he had a moment to really sit on what he felt from her here. The weakness of it would be obvious, this Tsukiko never had activated a Dying Will, like most she technically didn't have flames to speak of but the potential for them. What he and Yuri were feeling was that potential, and while it wasn't openly vast like one would see of one with conclusively immense potential, it was... vague, just out of sight, it... Had room to grow so to speak. A rare trait in of itself.

When the waitress arrived sweet as could be, Touma ordered a plate of finger sandwiches. "Could I have some peppers on them?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye, "oh! Also some hot sauce if you have any?" Touma loved spicy food, the hotter the better.

When the food inevitably came, Touma was quick to shake out drop after drop of hot sauce onto his sandwiches. Upon getting looks he blushed lightly and chuckled, "Aha... Sorry I love hot food" he clarified bashfully.

"Eh ... heh, n-no, it's fine. Sadly, Yuri's right. I'm easy to jest at. Must run in the family, because Tsuna's no better .... which I suppose I can take some solace in. That it isn't only me."

She took a moment to get a better look at Touma and Yuri as they sat in the café. Even though Yuri had been in her class for several months now, she never took the best glance at her. While Tsukiko had admitted she'd never originally thought about women before ... she could consider making an exception. A slight tinge of red began to paint her face. She quickly brought the menu up ... but apparently not fast enough.

"See something you like?"

"M-maybe, but even then .... " Tsukiko cleared her throat. "I haven't completely forgotten where we are."

" .... You'll have to forgive me for saying this, but you've been kinda sheltered too in your own rights, haven't you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"For me, yes. This, unfortunately for you, is my forte and right now ... you are a very open book to me. Don't get me wrong. Your mother is very generous ... more so than most of ours were. And in that regard, I envy you. But on the flip side ... I get the desire that is practically radiating from you."

"And that would be?"

Yuri paused, mainly with how to word her response. She nodded after a few moments ... but before she could speak, the waitress arrived. Which made Tsukiko just a bit relieved. She knew and understood the break was temporary, but suddenly, she was feeling a bit nervous. It wasn't like any of Tsuna's Guardians were dense. They technically could do this sort of thing easily. But ... none had tried. Whether it was because she wasn't Tsuna or some other reason, she wasn't certain. All she did know for sure was no one had ever understood - or, as Yuri worded it 'read' - her this well. Ever. Not even Hibari, and it was practically his job to do so, in some regards.

"Jasmine tea for myself."

"Umm ... green for me," Tsukiko replied. "I umm ... need a few more moments. It's been a while since I've been here."

"Of course! I'll be back with your drinks!" the waitress replied, tucking her notepad away as she walked off to the kitchen area.

"Adventure. You crave it in some regards. But you're - rightfully, mind you - a bit hesitant. After all, be careful what you wish for and all, and some of those ... can come with a lot more than you bargain for. You're a bit envious because your brother's gotten some things you've hoped for, and you haven't even had a taste."

At this, the menu fell from Tsukiko's hands. Her mouth was slightly agape ... before she managed to catch herself and close it, then cover it with her hand. She took a few moments to calm herself before moving her hand away, blinking several times, and finally finding her voice again, "Has .... anyone ever suggested you should be a Psychic or something?"

"A few people actually have. Problem is ... that's not really what I am. It's purely Psychology-based information I'm using. The moment that got found out ..." Yuri shrugged, "They'd likely bitch and whine, even if it was completely accurate. Find ways to call me fraud, get me in trouble. Meh. Some things are definitely worth the risk. Anything on the financial side, though?"

She quickly shook her head.

"We're already having our challenges with that as it is, thanks. Most of the others are just barely old enough to work. We're some of the few who can't."

"O-oh ... that never clicked for some stupid reason. Probably because you really do look and act older, but I suppose I can see your point."

An eyebrow rose slightly when Touma abruptly apologized for enjoying spicy things. Yuri took the chance to jumped to her own mind and gently rubbed his back, "He's being a bit too generous. He was a bit more so than sheltered. It may not be the .... happiest way to have found a bond with everyone, but it's what ended up working. We either had shitty parents or none at all. Another thing I can't deny envying you for; your mother's very kind. People that are actually genuinely that way and not faking it or wanting something in return are very rare to find."

"That's horrible."

"Thankfully ... that proverb about what doesn't kill you making you stronger holds quite a bit of truth to it. I'm trying to help him remember he doesn't need to apologize for certain things; definitely not ordering things he wants. It's a work in progress."

"At least you have someone, period. It isn't just everything you've noticed that's correct to say. Tsuna .... well, he has more people as far as friends go."

Granted, it was primarily because of his role, but the point was, everyone spoke and interacted with him. She was known about, sure, but that was as far as her connection with most of the Guardians went. She did note that Chrome had at least tried to speak with her in the morning; unfortunately, by the time Tsukiko fully woke up, she'd left with Tsuna.

"I honestly feel like I'm more of a tag along than a sister some days ... more so than not. It isn't his fault, mind you, but ...."

"Nah. I wasn't gonna put that blame on Tsuna. I've at least seen him during class. He's got ... a trouble magnet of sorts. It always finds him, not vice versa."

"Heh, yeah. That's pretty much it. But umm ... she's right, Touma-kun. You definitely don't need to apologize for yourself or likes."

When the waitress returned, she took orders after setting drinks down. "We most certainly have a lot of hot sauce. I'll make sure to add that in with your order, young man," the waitress replied. Yuri quickly got Udon for herself while Tsukiko only slightly contemplated, but ended up going with a Teriyaki Donburi. Only after the waitress left did Yuri finally speak up, "Well .. effectively, there's two weeks left before school resumes. You can text me whenever you wanna kill time, particularly on days Tsuna's occupied."

Noting the raised eyebrows, Yuri added, "Your mom kinda revealed that much before she told you we'd arrived. Which ... makes sense. It does fit with everything else you told us. But since I, myself, can't really work yet ... I at least can see about helping you not die of boredom. Can't promise you'll always find the exact types of adventures you want with me, but who knows, hmmm?"

"Thank you. Truly. That umm ... means a lot."

"No problem. He also doesn't get out enough, so this is a win-win all around."

"S-Sawada-San?" Touma asked when Tsukiko's face went red before she hid it, "you alright?" He'd asked before Yuri chimed in. The boy chuckled through a smile as Yuri teased her again.

"Oh, water please" he added when the girls put in their drink orders as well.

Touma watched as Yuri broke her down, barely giving time to breathe as she peered into Tsukiko with pure skill of word. It was interesting how much she enjoyed reading people like this. When Tsukiko dropped her menu, a sweat drop beaded from his brow as he smiled empathetically, "Yuri tends to uh... Read her books to the finish" Touma fumbled upon a polite way to say that he understood the feeling of Yuri expositing from start to finish all she could glean from a person, giving a small apologetic laugh to Yuri.

The shaggy haired boy grinned when Yuri put an arm to his back affectionately, his eyes popping open when she said he'd been more than sheltered. "Y-Yuri-San don't put it like that I'm not that much of a loser" he blushed softly, not one to be that shy but when he was his polite mannerisms skyrocketed. Touma relaxed as Yuri continued on.

When Tsukiko expressed her lack of those closer to her in comparison to her brother, Touma gave another kind smile. "We'll be your friends, Sawada-San" he offered sweetly.

Tsukiko then assured him as well, "thank you" he smiled.

"Yuri does find some.... Adventures, that's for sure" he teased lightly.

The more accurate wording for Touma was she really got into analyzing people that grabbed her attention. And given she hadn't heard or seen a cue of any kind from Touma, Yuri was safely guessing he agreed she hadn't messed up in finding the right person. But no one else needed to know that ... not yet, anyway.

"That ... is definitely one of the biggest understatements I've heard in a while. Damn ... "

Tsukiko didn't typically swear, but there really was something incredibly impressive and equally intimidating about everything Yuri had accomplished. And within mere minutes, too. Somewhat thankfully, the attention briefly shifted away from her as now Touma was the one blushing slightly. "Loser? Why would you be for enduring that sort of situation? If anything, that makes you a fighter."

"See? Someone else gets it. She's exactly right, though. The only losers are those that decided we weren't good enough." When Touma reassured Tsukiko that Yuri was indeed good at finding 'adventures', she smiled in response. Ah, how true it was. Sexually or not, she was indeed very good and right now ... Yuri was steadily regretting not helping Yukiko prior to leaving. Enough to find herself zoning out ... thinking of Tsukiko outside of the café. Against a wall somewhere ... anywhere more discreet. Pinned ... while she began to explore the girl's body.

Poor Tsukiko was practically begging for those kinds of 'adventures'. She could almost feel that sort of aura coating her. And it was taking every single fiber in Yuri's being to keep behaving .... in fact, she gripped the back of Touma's shirt slightly to ensure she didn't slide her hand down and sneak in a few lewd and inappropriate touches.

Thankfully, she was given a different - and very needed - distraction in the form of their meals arriving. Her head bowed to the waitress as she and Tsukiko began to eat. If she had noticed her fist clench around Touma's shirt, then at least Tsukiko wasn't asking or saying anything about it. But as far as Yuri was concerned, they were - fortunately - in the clear as far as that went.

Meanwhile, a few blocks away ....

"I think that's finally it," Chrome replied, helping Tsuna check for what had to be the third or fourth time. Indeed, Nana had asked them to head out and restock groceries for the house. It was needed, more so now that she had an extra child, so to speak, to feed. She carefully dug into Tsuna's pocket, helping him retrieve the yen they'd be given to pay for the groceries as Chrome carried all the bags she could in her hands.

" .... You think she's okay? I know she's not my biological sister, but I still feel really horrible. And now I've just ... kinda butted myself into your house, your lives and .... "

The words trailed off as Chrome lightly latched onto her lower lip. She felt confident enough that Tsukiko at least didn't hate her, but it didn't necessarily do much to make her feel less guilty, either. She would go quiet when they approached the cashier. Chrome offered the employee a polite bow of her head before leaving with Tsuna after everything was paid for.

She began walking home alongside her Boss, sneaking a glance every now and again to make sure he had an okay handle on the bags he was carrying in his hands. Not that she doubted his balance or strength or anything of the like ... but they had ended up buying quite a bit.

Touma was taken aback for a second, looking to Tsukiko as she said something so simple yet insightful. It was so kind of her to say such a thing, and if he were a bit less composed because of the mafia as he was Touma might have even choked up at that. He swallowed and smiled, "thank you... Sawada-San" he told her.

The boy felt Yuri's tugging at his shirt, he may not have had Yuri's insight into others but Yuri herself was radiating just as much desire right now. He could pretty much tell what she was thinking, which put similar thoughts in his head. They had spent so much time talking about this girl measuring up, Touma couldn't help but think about how he measured up in other ways as well once the idea crossed his mind.

His thoughts were cut off before he blushed too hard when the food arrived. Quickly Touma poured as much hot sauce as he could onto each sandwich without being messy and began to eat as well.

"Yup!" Tsunayoshi nodded, his arms full of the bags of groceries they picked up. "Eep!" He blushed as he let Chrome dig around his pockets for the cash they were to use, smiling to her assuredly albeit a bit embarrassed as she was so close.

As they walked together down the street Tsuna looked to Chrome as she started to doubt herself again. "I hope so... How to say this...." Tsuna thought for a moment, "I know she will be okay, I can just... Know that much" he tried to explain. He was worried about her though, after all he cared deeply for her, sometimes to the point of very deeply given a thought or two he'd had in the past, even if such thoughts were 99% of the time reserved for Kyoko. It was hard to not be able to really do anything despite his supposed status, which was started to feel like not much at all given this was the first time he really wanted to use it to help Tsukiko.

"Ah- Chrome... No, don't think like that, please" he asked her. "You were invited, and like I said I'm happy to have you here" he told his Mist Guardian. "Besides..." Tsuna said a bit awkwardly in a tone that suggested he was trying to figure out how to say this, "you're uhm... Part of my Family" he said regarding the Vongola Famiglia. It was still odd to say something like that without the kneejerk reaction that he definitely didn't consider himself like that or to say that he never wanted this position in the first place. Now wasn't the time for that however, even 'no-good' Tsuna could read a room for that much.

"You umm ... don't need to be that formal with me. Just Tsukiko will suffice." Even despite her reply, though, she was smiling. She was grateful that if Tsuna truly had to be occupied the next two weeks, she found herself definitely having a solution for when she couldn't be around her twin. And if there really were others that Yuri tended to hang out with .... that'd just make it better. Or so she hoped.

"He's lucky to have a sisterly figure like you," Tsukiko merely stated before clapping her hands together then breaking her chopsticks and beginning to eat. Yuri merely grinned in response as she mimicked Tsukiko and began to eat. As everyone was finishing up, the waitress would return, "Anyone want any dessert? Or are you ready to pay?"

Tsukiko's cheeks flushed ever so slightly as she nodded and rose her hand, waiting to finish the portion she was swallowing before quickly replying, "Tiramisu for me, please."

Ohhh?

Now ... that was intriguing in its own rights. Yuri tucked her hands under her jaw, nodding after a bit, "I think I'll get something too. It's been a while, so why not? Dango for me, though."

After taking down whatever Touma may or may not want, Yuri looked right to a still slightly blushing Tsukiko, "Why tiramisu, if I can ask? It's a very ... unorthodox choice."

"I know," Tsukiko muttered, "But umm ... the few times I have been to Italy, I've had it and it's really amazing."

"You do know it has the faintest amounts of alcohol in it, right? Rum, to be specific?"

"Yeah. But you're gonna get me home, so I'm not worried. I trust you despite not knowing you the longest."

"I'm flattered. I think I scare too many people away to get that type of reaction, so ... thank you."

Tsukiko chuckled, "Well, with you being able to read everyone as easy as you can, I can sorta understand. But I don't think that should be a trait that makes people look away from you. That'd draw attention ... I'd think, anyway."

By the time everyone finished their main courses, the waitress would return and set down all the dessert plates, as well as the check. Yuri pulled it towards her, sneaking a peek down. It wasn't cheap ... but it wasn't the largest amount she'd seen, nor earned at that rate. She hadn't been worried or anything, just wanting to get an idea. And this had been a very worthwhile trip; not only had they managed to confirm that Yuri had indeed been correct with her choosing, they even learned some details to tuck away about Tsukiko. Anything, no matter how small and unimportant, could always be vital to note for later, and Yuri definitely put anything that came off as remotely essential tucked away into her mind.

"This was fun. I definitely feel a lot better about yesterday now." As Yuri noted Tsukiko reaching into her pocket, Yuri shook her head. "What did I tell you when we first arrived? My treat, silly. That means I'll cover Touma and your portions, even though we're supposed to handle it ourselves."

"You su --??"

The stern yet somehow playful look she received was all Tsukiko needed to see to get that answer. She nodded, merely grabbing back onto her fork and resumed eating the rest of her tiramisu. After putting all of the yen down, Yuri resumed eating her own dessert as well. The three would stand up and stretch a bit before turning and heading to the car afterwards, with Yuri getting back in the driver's seat. Once everyone got in and put their seatbelts on, Yuri nodded before turning the key in the ignition.

"Next time, I'll see about planning a bit more. I admit I just kinda thought about this idea real spontaneously and slightly regret doing so. I know we technically could something else ... but alas, I have other things to work on anyway. But definitely another day, most definitely."

Hopefully Yukiko had been heeding her words and paying attention to the cameras. Yukiko was easily one of the bigger brats of the group ... so it ultimately depended on her mood whether she needed any 'reminding' of her obligations or not. Though, really, that applied with everyone in some form or fashion. A lot of them were one way or the other and, admittedly, even Yuri could be a bit of a brat if she felt like it. Few people she completely - or mostly - submitted to. Most she enjoyed being in charge of in some form of, and also depending on whom that was, she could be a sweet domme or more on the strict side.

She had to grip onto her lower lip slightly to stifle a groan. Even if he didn't know it yet, Yuri definitely had plans. And they involved the precious 'brotherly figure' in the back.

She'd wave farewell to Tsukiko as they arrived, allowing her to simply get out of the car and go back inside her house. Once the front door shut, Yuri snapped her fingers. "Take her spot," she swiftly ordered, waiting for him to comply before heading back. "What about you, Touma? What'd you think and, just as importantly, did you have fun?"

"Well .... I know. And I'm grateful for that, more so now that I don't have Mukuro-sama using my body. That was probably a very awkward revelation in the beginning, huh? I don't blame you too much, given your history and all. But umm .... I just ... this is a huge deal. Me now being with you two, and I don't want her feeling like she needs to leave for any rhyme or reason."

.... It truly had been an odd introduction the more she thought about it. From the kiss on Tsuna's cheek to eventually changing when she faced Marmon, then reverting back to her true form. Passed out, mind you, but at least successful in earning her half of the Mist Ring. Even though he and the others had turned their backs on her, she couldn't fully do the same back. So, she found herself briefly wondering how they were .... and then stopped. She also always ended up reminding herself that Mukuro was still trapped in that prison.

Sad as it was to admit, he sealed his fate there. Even still ... could they not try to make an appeal somehow? Perhaps when Tsuna truly was in charge?

Don't be ridiculous. Don't try to use him like that. He's already done more than enough.

Her head lifted in time to see they'd arrived. She was about to try to knock, before the door opened ... and revealed Tsukiko behind it. Her head shook as she chuckled, "Groceries? Well ... I suppose that was eventually inevitable. Welcome back!"

"Morning, Tsukiko. You ate already, didn't you?"

"Mhm. Yuri picked me up a bit after you two left. Ah, here!" She helped Tsuna and Chrome balance and hold onto the bags, getting them into the kitchen and beginning to aid them in unpacking.

"Forgive me, but ... you didn't ... drink, did you?"

"Chrome, come on. I can't do that legally even if I wanted to. But ... can you really pinpoint the rum from the tiramisu?"

"Ahhh, that's what it is. Yes, yes I can. It may not be a French dessert, but we ... cook sweet things in a similar type of manner. So it stands out."

"Alright, Tsukiko" Touma smiled back to her.

Touma gave a sly grin, though blushed doing so. "Yeah you're right, Yuri-Oneesan is great" he teased lightly even if he did so a bit bashfully. Touma elbowed Yuri playfully as the server came back to take their dessert. "Ice cream, please" he ordered along with the girls' desserts.

When they dropped Tsukiko off and Yuri snapped her fingers at him, Touma smirked and crawled over the console into the front seat. "I did" Touma chimed, "thank you, Yuri" he politely thanked her for asking.

His smile slacked for a moment as he looked back to the direction they had let Tsukiko out. "I think... She's worth checking out" Touma admitted, though he wasn't the one who doubted her in the first place. Still, Yuri wanted her vindication and she was right about this, even if her connection to the 10th Vongola Boss made for a risky target. That just meant it made for a more sure thing if they could attain it from her.

"It won't change Akio's mind unless he can take her on, but you're right" Touma commented. They both knew that Akio's issue was with her need to have it pulled forth regardless instead of already having a strong flame. Wasted potential was just that to that guy, a waste that he wasn't here to pick up.

"Aha... It uhm..." Tsuna rubbed the back of his head, "it was a surprise that was for sure" he put it lightly.

That was an understatement, Tsuna remembered how the first time they met he'd seen Mukuro Rokudo manifest through Chrome. How before that he had seen her already tiny stomach cave in as her organs disappeared and then thankfully were restored. How before that still she had greeted him, 'the Boss', as her simple duty to him and the Ring Battles, and she kissed him on the cheek. Tsuna's face reddened now like it did back then when he remembered this.

"A-ah anyway yeah... I agree" Tsuna shifted awkwardly to the latter part of her statement. "I want her to feel just as at home as ever" he expressed.

"Tsukiko!" Tsuna exclaimed happily to see her up and about. "Ah, thanks" he let her help put the groceries down before he started to help put them away.

"W-wow Chrome your senses are incredible" he commented as she so sharply sniffed out what Tsukiko had had. "Did you have a good time, Tsukiko?" Tsuna asked with a smile, he was happy that she hopefully was with how he knew she'd been feeling.

"Good. Onee-san's happy to hear that."

She knew perfectly well it was just a nickname, but it was one of the few Yuri was actually fine hearing. In situations like this where they had to lie to strangers, it actually helped out greatly. So not only was it one of the few names that wasn't Yuri she enjoyed hearing, but preferred in some cases. A content sigh elicited from Yuri as even Touma admitted they were on the right track. She took advantage of the numerous straights she had to take on the way back, as well as the red lights, to finally reveal her intentions.

Light caresses on his cheek, rubbing his back ... even teasing his leg, purposely missing his cock by mere inches. And finally ... affirmed through her words as she spoke.

"I understand. And you're not wrong. It's definitely a huge risk. But we're going to make it work out. I promise. For now, though, worry about this instead. We're going to have fun when we get back. However .... not right away. I can wait for us all to finish up with dinner. When you finish up your meal, though, get washed up. Then come into my room. Get on your knees and await further instructions - I should be done washing up myself, but all more the reason to do so. Just in case I'm not. You'll only need pants to start, so just come in wearing only those. I'm sure I don't have to repeat any of those directions, do I?"

It was rhetorical. Yuri knew the answer ... she just wanted to hear the words come from his mouth. And she grinned when he relayed it, even lightly ruffled his hair.

"Very good boy. I feel pretty confident that this may be one of - if not the - best session we'll have had between us ever." Since she was stopped at a red light, she leaned down quickly and whispered softly into his ear, "I hope you're ready ... I know I am."

She then gave his earlobe the gentlest of tugs ... giving but a small hint of what may or may not come later on before sitting straight up and getting them back to the base.

"Hopefully Yukiko didn't fuck around too much," she muttered, finally voicing those thoughts aloud. "Everything is finally falling into place, and if she doesn't want to worry about my wrath, then she should with Kaito's. I know he definitely wouldn't appreciate plans being delayed too long."

And for good reasons. In fact, it made the fact they agreed to use Tsukiko that much more ironic, because she was similar ... and yet not. The two would arrive back easily enough within ten more minutes. Before Touma finished unbuckling himself, however, Yuri gripped his shoulders to keep him still and lightly nipped along the side of his neck. She moved at a slightly quickened pace, purposely making sure to grip as much skin and tug and tease it as swiftly and a bit roughly.

Within a minute of stimulating the area, a decent sized hickey had already formed. She grinned and lightly kissed the area before letting go.

"There we go. Now you'll be ready after dinner. No trying to hide that ... wear it proudly for your onee-sama."

One last tug would be given to his earlobe before Yuri forced herself to stand up and exit the vehicle after ensuring it was parked. They'd started their mission early ... which meant, somewhat sadly, she had to wait. On the plus side ... this was also very much a good thing, too. Thankfully, she arrived and found that Yukiko at least looked like she'd been productive enough, as she was still sitting near the monitors.

"So? Has she just been there the whole time?"

Yukiko tilted a hand in the air. "She actually did leave for a bit. But she came back pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure she made a call, because she took her cell with her."

"Hmm .... you think she knew she was being watched?"

"Honestly? That is a possibility. Why would she need to leave her own hotel room otherwise? That felt ... odd. But whatever the case ... she's smart. She's got awareness. So .... what about you? Did Touma agree Tsukiko was the right way to go?"

"Mhmmm, he did."

" .... Do we know if she can even fight? You know how Akio is, and ..."

At that, Yuri crossed her arms over her chest. "And he knows how Kaito can be, if not myself. If Kaito says he goes after Tsukiko and not this Adelheid girl, that's how it's gonna work out. No bullshit, no excuses. We're finally making progress, and if he wants to be the one to risk fucking things up, I'd love to see him give his defiant bullshit to Amaya-sama's own sister. See how that works out for him. As for whether she actually can fight? Maybe. We can't prove she's unable to; though given her personality, it is fair to assume she doesn't like it. However, if she were forced to defend herself, I'm sure she can in some capacity, even if not the best."

Yukiko let out a whistle as she put her hands beside her head.

"Wow, chill. I was just stating ... "

"As was I. Sometimes, I swear you people try our patience on purpose. That's not always the smart thing to do. You should know that by now. Has the boy been fed? Enma, I mean."

"Yeah, yeah. He's not dying from starvation or anything. So? Have I been good enough?"

Yuri tilted a hand from side to side. "The problem isn't that you've been horrible or anything; it's timing. And I have plans tonight before you ask."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" When Yuri's expression didn't change, Yukiko let out a frustrated huff. "You're such a tease, it's not fair."

"Not fair? You were with me last night. If anything, it's unfair to others who have waited way longer than you."

"What can I say? You're good."

"Flattering ... but not enough to make me change my schedule."

Yukiko clicked her tongue, finally acknowledging she wouldn't win this 'fight', per se, and walked out of her chair. A very petty, but significant enough, way to get back at Yuri. Now that she was back, she could deal with watching the monitors for a while.

Most of the groceries were put away before Nana happily walked in and began assisting them. "I got it from here. You all can head upstairs and play or something."

"Thanks, mom!"

Tsukiko snuck in a quick hug before taking the invitation and heading up to her room. She didn't dislike chores. She just didn't want to do only that for the remainder of summer. She briefly contemplated before walking into Tsuna's room, nodding as she sat down and acknowledged the question her brother had asked her, "Mhm, I definitely did. Maybe one of these trips, you should join me. She's not as bad of a Yankee as you assumed, though I can get why you may have thought that. She definitely does have the mindset of one ... when she wants to be."

"A what?"

"Ah, true. You've probably never heard that term before, huh? It's slang for a delinquent teenager. Hayato's way more of a Yankee than Yuri. You didn't hear that from me, though."

Chrome merely smiled back as she sat beside Tsukiko. "So umm ... I just .... you do I'm not trying to take over your spot or anything or whatnot, right?"

" .... Is that really what you've been thinking?" Tsukiko chuckled a bit as she shook her head, "No, no. That didn't even begin to cross my mind at all. If anything, I'm more concerned about being an only child here before that."

Maybe not because anyone dangerous like Xanxus or Byakuran were around, but because Reborn was constantly having him away and training ... as if something along those lines were coming up.

"I don't know if you've ever heard any myths about twins ... but we definitely personify some of those. We're empathetic as hell, especially around each other. And we've never really done the best with being separated ... save for a small handful of exceptions, like bathing." A teasing grin appeared, knowing it'd purposely make her brother blush. Tsukiko had done enough of that for today, so it was his turn as far as she was concerned. "But yeah, for shit like what Reborn is having him do a lot?"

Her head shook as a more stoic look appeared on Tsukiko's face, "That's new to me. And I .... " An exasperated sigh elicited from her lips as Tsukiko slowly nodded, "I do get it. That he needs to do this and shit. But seriously, it's summer right now. Of literally all the times .... I really wish he'd wait for two more weeks."

"Y-yeah," Chrome agreed, feeling very relieved she wasn't being looked at with hate or any other negative emotion, "I tried to talk to Reborn about the timing. He seemed adamant this has to happen now, unfortunately. You probably could come along, though."

"Why though? What would be the point when I'm not a Guardian?"

"Maybe just to literally pick up some things? You did a bit of fighting and self-defense despite not being involved with The Conflict or anything."

" ... I'll see about it," Tsukiko decided. "Admittedly, I have been slacking on that, but like you just stated, I haven't really needed to use them ever. Still, keeping those tactics at least a bit strengthened may help."

Touma blushed then as Yuri agreed with the nickname like he did now. Not so much out of embarrassment as much as arousal.

"Loud and clear.." Touma grinned as Yuri ruffled his hair. He raised a brow curiously when Yuri suggested this might be somehow better than the already great sex he usually got from her. That was certainly an intriguing prospect. Touma's green eyes followed Yuri's hand as it danced around his lap subtly as they talked business, just barely missing the slowly forming bulge in his pants.

The boy nodded solemnly when Yuri assured him they would be alright, but smirked as she changed the subject to the night time plans that she had just made for them. Touma simply grinned cheekily as he was asked a question he didn't rightly need to answer. Yuri got the message and moved on.

"I think Yukiko is reliable enough" Touma vouched as they rode back together. "She may be a bit of a slacker... But she comes through when it matters" he said with a genuine smile.

Touma let out a soft sigh in pleasure as a hickey was worked into his pale neck. Chuckling softly as Yuri asserted her nickname, Touma nodded again, "right" he affirmed as they went inside.

As Yukiko got up after bickering, or more like pleading, with Yuri, Akio came from the other way and as he passed Yukiko, he gave a playful slap to her ass and a smirk as if he really wouldn't do anything about that to follow up. Of course he knew better than that, but that just made it all the more fun to tease her.

"Thanks!" Tsuna repeated almost in unison as their mom took over, heading up with the other two girls.

Tsuna chuckled with a nervous bashfulness, "I didn't say that exactly..." He defended. At the very least he never used that word, even if he did worry at first that Yuri might have gotten Tsukiko in any trouble. "N-no I'd love to go sometime" Tsuna insisted, putting up his hands defensively. After all he didn't want to be so judgemental of people, especially those Tsukiko herself trusted.

Tsuna couldn't help but be amused as Chrome questioned the silly word, but she merely accepted it before moving on.

"Sh-she really went and asked straight forward!" Tsuna exclaimed internally as Chrome expressed her worries, but he gave a sigh of relief and smiled at Tsukiko's response though he wasn't surprised at all.

"Eh?!" Tsuna blushed bright as Tsukiko mentioned not bathing together. It wasn't something they had done for ages, but for Tsukiko to bring it up so nonchalantly like that and in front of Chrome no less. It also made the thought cross his mind in general, bathing with Tsukiko now, what would it be like? Tsuna quickly shook his head of the embarrassing thoughts as his sister thankfully went on with her original point.

Tsuna nodded as Chrome reasoned for Tsukiko to join. "Besides" Tsuna chimed in, "Reborn did say they would happen at random..." he shuddered to himself at the suspense of such a thing being sprung on him. "Who's to say you wouldn't be there anyway?" He asked before smiling, "we should spend as much of these next two weeks together as possible and then you'll be there no problem" Tsuna suggested, cleverly yet innocently expressing his desire to see Tsukiko as much as she had for him.

Akio was given another irritated glare. But before Yukiko got too far away, he also got something else; a whiff. Poor Yukiko was so frustrated, she was already fragrant with her arousal. And given the fact she'd been more busy than not all of today, it was easy enough to guess she hadn't had any time to help herself out. And right when he smacked her ass, it was no exception that she was stuck with yet another thing on her to-do list ... but, as Yuri pointed out, this was her forte. Cooking.

Meals were one of the rare instances when most, if not every, Guardian were around each other. Tonight would be no exception ... hell, even if not Kaito, Daiki would be there. Which meant ... she had to behave for even longer .... something that made her huff and sigh in frustration. It meant she had to do the same thing Yuri was currently doing ... killing time until after dinner.

Yuri, meanwhile, had leaned back in the chair. For once, she couldn't blame Yukiko. This Adelheid girl was honestly kinda boring as fuck to watch. The red eyes implied she'd probably cried for a bit ... which at least made her grin, if only because it strengthened the belief that she and Enma truly were close. Good. Her head tilted as she began to wonder .... would there even be a reason for keeping her at all?

Yuri hadn't originally thought so, mainly because they were already taking a lot of risks with Tsukiko. However ... maybe. It would ultimately depend on her own Flames. And hell, maybe Enma would be more cooperative if he saw his comrades weren't strong enough to get away from them? It was at least a thought, something she mentally kept in her head for when dinner rolled around.

The loud whistle and bell would both be heard several hours later. As Yuri got up to report to the dining room, she briefly turned around. And in time to see Adelheid grab the camera and slam it onto the ground, breaking it.

"Oh? She knew, or at least found out? Interesting."

She at least had awareness if nothing else. Akio would be ecstatic to learn that, more so if he was indeed assigned to Adelheid like even she was guessing. With the control room being one of the closer rooms, she was the first to enter and sit down. And as she smelled Yukiko all but dripping, she chuckled. "Jesus, slut, get a hold of yourself."

"Shut up. I've been trying. But between you and Akio --"

"Oiiii, don't put any of it on me. If last night wasn't enough to satisfy you, that ain't my problem."

"So? Who's tonight?"

Yuri merely smirked as she sat in her spot, "Come on. If you don't kiss and tell, why would you fuck and tell? Besides, you got more to worry about. Namely yourself."

Yukiko rolled her eyes but didn't argue back. Instead, she took a breath to get her composure back before setting the table, sitting after she finished. Mere moments later, Hitsuki would arrive and take his own spot. No one made a move to eat - not yet. There was always a golden rule, one that never needed to be spoken out loud many times, if ever, and that was no one started until either Daiki or Kaito arrived. Usually just Daiki, but Kaito had been known to surprise them all every now and again.

"It was close enough," Tsukiko shot back, sticking her tongue out at Tsuna .. not even caring enough that she did so in front of Chrome. For that matter, Chrome didn't mind the gesture. It helped put a smile on Tsukiko's face, so who would she be to complain?

Tsukiko quietly thought on their words, their attempts to reassure her that she could, in fact, be with them during these training sessions. The nagging voice in her head still tried to say it was pointless ... but the logical side it wasn't. If Reborn really was as persistent about this happening, Tsukiko could assume one thing to be right; it wasn't just for the hell of it. It never was. He either knew something was gonna happen ... or had enough of a hunch to be correct in his guess. It still bothered her and for the exact same reasons Chrome - and probably the other Guardians - had come up with.

What else was there to worry about? Or, to be more accurate, who?

If it were someone they'd already dealt with, Reborn just would have outright said it. But he was sticking to his cryptic ways, so ... a new threat? It was what would most likely happen, but Tsukiko couldn't begin to think of anyone else. Who was as bad - or worse even - than a professional group of assassins, the mafia 'police' or a group from the Future that had so much more advanced technology?

"I guess if it's random ... then we'll have to see. For now ..."

Tsukiko waited for Tsuna to finish sitting down before hugging him. "I'd just feel better if he was fine doing this. Or even spending his summer doing things he wanted to. We're both only going to be sixteen once, after all."

And really, seventeen wasn't too far off. A few months at most. Tsukiko had never been easy to shop for since she hit her teen years. In fact, she found herself wanting ... less material gifts and more ... idealistic ones? Was wishful thoughts the better choice of words to use? It was a weird way to word it. But this year ... she wanted Tsuna to have some peace by the time they hit seventeen which ... that at least might be possible. Hopefully. It was a hope she'd cling onto for damn sure.

Alternatively, him hooking up with Chrome wouldn't be half bad. She is gorgeous enough.

You think so?

... Oh yeah. You're Mist ... oops. Well, yes.

A ghost of a smile appeared on Chrome's lips as she nodded to acknowledge the brief mental talk. "Well," Chrome finally mused out loud, deciding to act normal and not make it obvious there had been a brief telepathic talk, "Until we start for sure and aren't being needed for chores ... wanna go downstairs and watch a movie or something? It's probably gonna be a while until dinner is done anyway."

After Adelheid smashed the camera, a pair of hands came down to rest firmly on Yuri’s shoulders as she leaned back watching the monitors. Hovering above her was a wild mane of long red hair and piercing blue eyes staring down at her from underneath it. "Been at it long?" Daiki had entered the control room from the front door, having been away from their base for a few days.

Daiki was a towering man and oldest of the Guardians of the Veleno Family. He had smaller, round eyebrows that arched with his concern despite sharp eyes who's hardened look sometimes betrayed his expression to those who didn't know him unlike his fellow Famiglia. The young man usually wore tops that exposed his arms and torso, today a hooded sleeveless black jacket vest, as it showed off his most striking feature. Daiki had blue scale tattoos in a band around each bicep, as well as around his abdomen.

The redhead jerked his head towards the kitchen, "let's eat" he told her when Yukiko called out to all of them.

It wouldn't be long before Daiki joined them at the table. "Akio" greeted Daiki as he bumped fists with the blond who merely reciprocated. "Touma!" He put a hand on the boy's shoulder who smiled up at him.

"Hey! Daiki!" Touma responded excitedly, not having seen his fellow guardian for a few days.

Nodding to Hitsuki as well, Daiki sat as they all began to eat. "Ahhh.... Amazing as ever, Yukiko" he commented after downing some of his food.

Only after a while did Daiki decide to bring up business. "Kaito... Couldn't make tonight again but I do have orders" he explained after taking a drink. "We're going to take the Simon chick" he told them matter of factly, "Akio, you're up" he told him, "and Yukiko you're going for backup" he added.

The blond smirked, "excellent!" He said excitedly, pumping a fist. Finally he'd get a chance for some action.

"Mm" Tsuna nodded with a smile before being taken off guard by Tsukiko's hug. He embraced his sister back and smiled again.

"It'll be okay" Tsuna told her, "I... I don't think Reborn will let things not be okay" he said with a bit of hesitation as if he was trying to figure out how to word it. Of course things were hectic with the home tutor around and Tsuna wouldn't be just let free of the obligations he never wanted but was growing into. Still, Reborn often made sure Tsuna still got to live his life and always intended to bring him back to his loving if not crazy life.

Tsuna was completely unaware of the conversation behind him, of course not able to peer into the shared thoughts of Chrome without her intentionally letting him in. Entirely oblivious was he to the thought Tsukiko and her had just exchanged. Which was probably for the best as Tsuna would certainly explode with embarrassment if he heard something like that so casually.

"Yeah, sounds good" Tsuna nodded as he obliviously headed downstairs.

"Hello there, Daiki-sama," Yuri greeted, grinning as his hands landed upon her shoulders. Him, Kaito, and Hitsuki were easily the three that - willingly or otherwise - she submitted most and easiest to, and there were very specific reasons why. Had today gone badly, that grip on her shoulders could have been ... tighter. Full of anger and malice. Thankfully, that wasn't how things had been going, and it was partly why she was smiling. Fortunately for Touma, she was a woman of her word, so she wouldn't go back on her plans.

But that didn't mean her mind didn't briefly wonder other places .... particularly now that Daiki was here. Her head shook as she heard his question, "Nah. Me and Yukiko have been swapping with this. It hasn't been too long. Actually ... I was primarily with another certain someone. I'll tell you more at dinner."

Yuri merely nodded in agreement, having walked in with him. And once everyone was there .... she began eating. With the hours that had gone by, she did work up enough of an actual appetite once again.

Yukiko gave a smirk whilst acknowledging the decision to accompany Akio. "Okay. We can talk over that afterwards then." It was clear enough, at least to Akio, she wanted to do a lot more than simply that. But at least to avoid looking like she was literally fucking around too much, she kept her reply worded professionally.

Yuri would wait at least several seconds to make damn sure Daiki didn't have anything else to add before finally speaking, "So ... you told me to keep an eye out while I was at the school. I did, and I found someone that will be a helpful aid to our mission with Amaya-sama. Touma went out with me and agrees it's worth investing. The girl's name is Tsukiko Sawada, twin sister to the Juudaime or Neo Primo, whichever he's going to be acknowledged as. Either way, she definitely has Flames that could be used to help us in the long run ...."

Yuri held a finger up, hinting there was a part two, so to speak.

"But ... it isn't just Tsukiko who's seen us both. Her mom did too when we picked her up, so while I'd normally be fine taking this mission on, it wouldn't look good if she vanished after being last seen with me. I wouldn't be amazed if I'm contacted pretty quickly after she disappears, in fact, so .... if I'm going to keep playing my part well enough, I can't be the one to deal with her. Nor should Touma now that she and her mom knows about him."

Now Yuri went silent, focusing on her meal as she allowed Daiki to mull over her words and give an official plan regarding her. Sure, they had time. But they, of all people, knew how quickly it could go by. Hell, the school year was a decent enough example. Yuri had joined the school in April. It was already August. Point made, as far as she was concerned.

The smell of food being made would hit all of their nostrils as they descended the stairs. Nana glanced curiously at them before Chrome pointed towards the living room. "We're gonna kill time in there for a bit."

"Ah, okay. Probably for the best. I still got twenty to forty-five left." Besides, Tsuna and Tsukiko actually didn't watch too much television. They were actually quite the opposite. So who was she to object to them rewarding themselves for once? She watched them all sit on the couch before going back to cooking, wearing a happy and proud smile on her face. Truthfully, she'd been a small bit worried Tsukiko would take Chrome's 'moving in' badly. Thankfully, she'd adjusted very well, it seemed. If anything, her reassurance about wanting a younger sibling had been true enough and she seemed to be looking at Chrome's presence as that ... or something similar enough that she wasn't bitching or whining.

Each girl would sit on either side of Tsuna. Tsukiko grabbed the remote ... before handing it to Chrome. "Guest's choice."

"O-oh? Thank you. Umm ... let's see."

The screen flickered on as she went to a large menu that listed all the channels. She began browsing through ... and found a spy action-adventure film. She flashed Tsuna a brief apologetic look. His life probably had more than enough action as it was .... but she hoped the fact this was a movie would help. Pressing down on the remote, she then set it down after selecting it.

Tsukiko visibly relaxed as the movie started up. This was definitely a good start to making up for the past day. Sure, she still had two more weeks .... she really just didn't want those to pass by with few to no opportunities in being able to have fun with her brother. And, now that she was here, her new 'imouto'. A smile appeared on her face ... it did indeed seem and feel like things were turning around.

Akio merely smirked back to Yukiko, he knew just what they'd be 'talking' about.

"Just the news we've been waiting for, yeah" Daiki bounced a fist on the table lightly in excitement before Yuri brought up her second point. He wasn't exactly shocked by the target, they had a list of candidates who were found to be notable in some way in regards to their flame. Enma was captured for his secrets however, Tsukiko, her connection to the Sky Flames and her potential was what they were after.

"Right" Daiki nodded, "when I get ahold of Kaito we'll figure out who to send" he explained. "With a target related so close to the Vongola, it should be either me or Kaito anyway" he added to Yuri's logical deduction.

"Is Kaito... Alright?" Touma asked softly.

Daiki sighed softly, "as much as ever" he answered. "It gets hard for him to join us, to have dinner without... You know" it was clear he didn't need to elaborate, and to a degree they all felt the same way if not as deeply as their leader.

Still, the Famiglia Guardians ate together and enjoyed one another's company as always. All of them had the knowledge that sometime they would save their precious comrade, and they would have meals like this with everyone again.

After dinner everyone went to their separate rooms, at least to wash up for a couple of them before meeting for more late night plans. Touma in particular padded into Yuri's room, pulling off his light blue t-shirt, Touma sat on his knees in now nothing more than his black cloth pants and leather wrist strap awaiting Yuri with a smirk on his face.

Akio on the other hand made his way to Yukiko's room, leaning in the doorway as smugly as ever. "I heard someone is in dire need and needed someone brilliant to help them" he chimed cockily before flashing her a smile and a wink.

Tsuna smiled back to Chrome assuringly, of course he'd had such a hectic life but there was still a disconnect between that and fiction for him. To Tsuna it was just another movie and he enjoyed watching it with them. Tsuna couldn't help blush a bit as Chrome and Tsukiko sat on either side of him, he gulped softly and then smiled again. As bashful as he was, he was happy to have them both here.

After the movie they had a surprisingly peaceful dinner. As much as they could with Lambo running around as usual anyway. Even with Reborn there things felt... Tame. It was nice. Tsuna wondered if maybe Reborn was intentionally giving Tsukiko as much normal time as possible, though he seemed no more serious than usual so maybe it was a coincidence. Still, it was something Tsuna wanted to remember.

That night they all finished up and showered before bed. Tsuna laid onto the floor and though he was awake for a while, staring at his ceiling in pleasant thought, he was silent - letting Chrome sleep until sleep claimed him as well.

Yuri nodded, taking in Daiki's response and mentally tucking it away. It was a bit of a shame that when the mission rolled around, she would have to be absent. Watching Daiki or even Kaito work was a wonder in its own rights. Everyone was competent in their own rights. But when their de-facto leader or even the right-hand man worked ... it was like watching a real life blessing play out. As good as the rest of them were, their presence, their abilities made it easy to understand why they were at the top of the family for the time being.

"Understood," Yuri merely replied in agreement. No matter how much she felt irked about missing such a display, she knew Daiki wasn't wrong. Staying away whenever that day rolled around would be the best for her. Even she'd admitted as much. So there was no point in arguing over it.

The rest of dinner was peaceful enough. Now that tasks had been assigned, everyone went to their rooms ... except for Yukiko. She didn't only cook, but cleaned also. So the first place she went was the kitchen, where she had to keep herself from damn well nearly dropping the dishes. Or even half-assing her efforts in washing them and putting them away in the dishwasher. But the moment she finished, Akio was already there ... waiting for her. All while wearing that arrogant grin of his.

"Get in here!" she growled, not even really waiting for hm to comply with the order. With almost unnatural speed, Yukiko grabbed Akio by his collar and tugging him inside the room, almost throwing him onto the bed. She then straddled him, placing her knees firmly on either of Akio's sides to keep him in place. "You smug prick, you're not any better than Yuri with today's bullshit teasing! Don't play coy with me!"

Before he could toss over any smart quips, Yukiko grabbed a fistful of Akio's hair and locked lips tightly onto his, showing she wasn't in the mood to do much more talking, if any. Right now, she wanted action ... to be touching him and get that in return, regardless of whether she had to make him do so or not; evidenced by her using her other hand to slide down under Akio's pants and waste little time in jerking him off. The sooner he was ready to enter her wanting cunt, the better.

Yuri, meanwhile, had left dinner in a far more calmer mood. Pensive, if anything. As she stepped into her room, she stripped and threw her clothes away into the hamper. Keeping true to her word, she wordlessly began to bathe and get cleaned up. "Probably go quiet for a few days," she muttered to herself, nodding in mild annoyance. It was, once again, probably the right move to make. But if she seemed too clingy with Tsukiko, that would also probably draw suspicion on herself eventually.

So, even though she had originally considered at least texting her tomorrow ... nah. Unless it felt right or she was given the green light, she'd probably remain silent until she was brought over here.

Nodding once more to reassure herself, Yuri's thoughts then went to the immediate future, licking her lips at knowing Touma would be coming to her room soon. Or .... she assumed he would be. He was usually a good boy and not nearly as uppity as herself. Her head tilted upwards ... partly to allow the shampoo and conditioner to flow easier out of her hair, and also to figure out what she should wear.

Or, rather, what color to use. There were points to her wardrobe decisions, and the colors could sometimes be hints on her mood.

By the time she finished drying off and brushing her hair out, Yuri grinned as she knew the answer. Right as she finished getting clad in a rather revealing lingerie set, Touma walked in. Her fingers tapped against her arm as she watched him comply. However ....

"You do know I could count that as you being a bit of a smart ass, right? I very clearly said to come in here with only your pants. Fortunately ... I'll let that slide for tonight. Next time, though, if you pull off something like that again, there will be consequences."

And hell, who was to say there wouldn't be later on? It just wouldn't be in the physical form like a slap.

"So ... since you otherwise listened to me ... this one."

She walked over to a certain part of her wall, where numerous collars were hanging up. All normal ones, none had the nullifying ability like what Enma wore. In fact, they all had words included on the leather, ranging from "SLUT", "BITCH", "FUCK SLUT" to more tame ones like "OWNED" and "SLAVE", to name a few. And even though part of Yuri had a mind to get one of the more crude ones for Touma, she knew deep down he didn't deserve that one ... yet.

Making sure to keep her selection hidden, she walked beside Touma, securing his selected collar around his neck for him. Not because he couldn't, but that was another of Yuri's rules. Anyone serving her didn't put their collars on. She did that for them.

"Hmmm ....." Yuri slowly walked around Touma, deciding how to begin tonight's session. After making at least one full circle around Touma, she moved away from him, grabbing and attaching a leash to the ring of his collar and giving it a light tug. She'd point down to the ground, indicating when to stop, as she sat on the bed and spread her legs.

"I don't think I need to tell you what to do, right? You're not only a good boy, but a smart one. So come ... claim your dessert."

Aiko didn't bat an eye as Yukiko yanked his collar to throw him into her room and onto her bed. He bounced against the mattress before Yukiko pounced onto him, firmly straddling him to the point he had no doubts she could feel the bulge in his dark wash jeans just as firm against her.

Before he could crack wise however, Yukiko gripped his messy blond hair and pulled him against her lips. Akio's snarky grin widened wickedly before he met his lips with hers and kissed her roughly. His hand made it's way back behind her and grabbed Yukiko's round ass, pulling her against him. Though the space would be slipped into by Yukiko's impatient hand as it slid under the waist of his jeans and boxers, grabbing his semi-hard length and beating him off right there. Of course it took no time at all for the 8 inches in his pants to harden to full, pulsing eagerly in Yukiko's hand. The blonde undid his button with a free hand letting her rapid motion deal with the zipper on it's own.

Neither gave the other much time to settle however, as Aiko gave a playful little smack against Yukiko's pert ass, the sound pleasingly muffled by the cloth of her pants. Gripping her, Akio shoved her hips to the side and rolled so that he would land atop her now. The kiss broke but he didn't pull away her grip on his collar.

Sitting up between Yukiko's legs on his knees, Akio merely grinned to Yukiko as he pulled off his black tank top. Akio had a lean build with minorly toned abs and a firm chest, his fair skin exposed to Yukiko now.

Reaching down, Akio let one hand hold him up aside Yukiko while the other took firm grasp of one of her tits. Groping and molding it in his hand Akio wasted no time then yanking up Yukiko's top roughly to do the same over her bra, before yanking that down too, leaving one breast exposed between a lifted shirt and lowered bra. Neat and total clothing removal wasn't rightly on either of their minds at the moment surely.

Akio bent down, taking Yukiko's nipple into his mouth and sucking sweetly, his sharp eyes gazed up at Yukiko, a smirk almost able to be seen in his glare despite his mouth being currently occupied.

Touma could play, and to a degree was, slightly more innocent than the others, but he knew what he was doing. "Hai...~" Touma answered politely with a sheepish but knowing smile.

His green eyes innocently scanned Yuri's outfit with delight, a small blush across his features as he watched her pick at her collars. He was good and decided not to try and look as she hid the plate, and of course he knew the rules as it were and let Yuri place it firmly around his slender neck. Touma was of a thinner, more lithe build than Akio. He had some tone to his body but was slightly more pale and small boned as well. Touma was the type to be deceptively strong despite his smaller appearance.

His eyes followed Yuri back and forth as she circled around behind him and then around front again. Tilting his head up innocently, Touma let Yuri leash him as she guided him to her bed. When she ordered him to have his 'dessert', Touma blushed softly at the compliments she gave as he crawled over to her, slowly, on all fours.

Resting his hands under and onto her thighs, Touma leaned in slowly Gently the boy kissed her knee, then her inner thigh. Switching sides he kissed the inside of her other thigh before gently running his tongue along her soft skin. Slowly Touma got closer and closer, trailing his sweet, loving kisses and licks up her thigh before he was right before her womanhood. Looking up at her, Touma gave a kind, heart melting smile.

"Thank you for the sweets... Onee-Chan~" Touma remarked before he pressed his lips to her own lower lips and ran his tongue between them. Using the nickname they had playfully brought up with Tsukiko, Touma sweetly licked against Yuri's clit, swirling it around the sensitive nub before he licked over her entrance again. This time Touma pushed his tongue in, sliding it into her hole before pulling back and doing so again repeatedly, tonging Yuri's sweet hole for moments before returning his attention to her clit.

Yukiko groaned happily, not only at feeling Akio give her everything she was wanting, but noticing he was already pretty hard and raring to go. Good. Normally, she could wait and help whomever was being intimate with her out. But tonight ... she'd done enough waiting. She'd been teased more than enough. Her patience was honestly wearing a bit thin, so the sooner she started getting - and giving, she wasn't that selfish - pleasure, the better for her.

By the time she pulled away from the kiss to regain her breath, she was panting heavily. "I ... I don't care wh ....ohhhhhhhh, yes! Fuck yes!"

Yukiko threw her head back, a long and loud moan leaving her lips as Akio went to working on her stiff nipples. "Yes, that's right! Right there, right there!" Her grip on his hair tightened as her body shuddered in a mix of arousal and anticipation. Juices from her moist and eager sex were steadily leaking down her legs and thighs.

"I ... don't care where, but you're fucking me somewhere. N-ngh ... no more teasing ... I'm done with that shit for today."

It was clearly obvious that despite her words, she did have a preference. However ... if he wanted to use her ass first, that was fine if only for one reason. Yukiko had more than enough solutions, in the form of toys, to accept that decision.

Of course, there was an unspoken part two ... but she'd give him a chance to act. If he didn't pick sooner than later, though ... well ... he'd find out just how little patience she was clinging onto at that moment. His mouth and tongue dancing along her nipples was all well and good ... but it was by no means the 'perfect distraction' in any form or fashion for Yukiko. Still, it was something and, as the proverb went, that was definitely better than nothing.

"Good. I'm glad you're not trying to bullshit me or anything," Yuri responded, flashing Touma a proud smile. It made her feel like she'd given him the right collar. Rarely, if ever, did she switch in the first place, but there had been some rare instances where she did so in the middle of a session. Typically, it was when someone gave her a collar. It didn't usually happen in her room, but it had been known to occur every now and again.

She licked her lips as she watched Touma crawl over. A few juices dripped just from knowing what all he was about to do. As his hands lightly rested on her thighs, she patted his head, gently moving her fingers through his dark locks. And then he began to work .... causing Yuri to latch tightly onto her lower lip. Yuri moved her legs so they were draped over Touma's shoulders as she let out a simultaneous sigh and a moan.

"Mhmmmm, that's it. You're very welcome, ototoooooooooooooooo, ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A very rare apologetic look entered her eyes as she squeezed and gripped on Touma's hair. None of them were frail, or anything close to that. Even still, she tried to give her partners some sort of a heads up on when to expect pain, regardless of how much or little it actually was. Assuming said partner wasn't being a complete bitch or brat to her in the first place, anyway.

"Good boy, yes! Yes, mmmhhhh, yes! Right there!"

Yuri began rocking against Touma's face, her own set of moans and other erotic noises echoing throughout the room. Her right fist clenched tighter, causing her to grasp more of Touma's hair as her grip strengthened. Her left hand, however, managed to find the sheets and give them the same treatment. She was close ... very much so. And all just from Touma's mouth and tongue.

He's definitely been improving ... she mused, her body quaking as she gritted her teeth. Right before she caved in and climaxed, Yuri gave a tug on the leash, panting heavily as she moved her head from side to side.

"S-stop ... long enough .... you lie down first."

Yuri stood up, albeit with slightly trembling legs, and waited for Touma to obey the orders. She then straddled his face, giving him a firm nod. "Now resume. You just keep working. I'll take care of you, just like I promised."

She'd wait for him to continue eating her first before first tying the leash to the headboard of her bed. She then opened up a nearby drawer and retrieved the very item she'd decided to use on Touma. A cock ring. Her hands moved down, first unzipping and unbuttoning his pants to expose his member. She gave the head a light kiss ... before slipping the ring in place. After counting down from three in her head, a button on the side of toy was pressed ... and soon, Touma would feel it begin to hum and vibrate around his cock.

"We're going to see how long you can keep that on before it really drives you insane," Yuri stated, a smug smile hidden from his view due to their position. Even still, he would definitely be able to hear it, even if not see it. In the past, she'd had a set amount of time. Five to ten minutes tops. This though ... this would all depend on Touma. If he could hold out for as long as an hour before screaming and begging to have it removed so he could cum inside her, that was how tonight would play out. It was all a new test and experiment of sorts ... to see how patient he was, or alternatively, what would cause him to lose his patience. He didn't seem or look it, but even Touma had a bit of a wild side to him. It just ... needed coaxing. And Yuri was easily one of the people who could do just that. Slowly, she began engulfing Touma's member into her mouth, beginning to very, very slowly drag her tongue up and down as she returned the favor and began orally stimulating her 'ototo'.

Akio chuckled darkly against Yukiko's nipple when she made such a demand. She really wasn't there for foreplay and Akio, though he loved teasing her, was more than happy to oblige such pure, carnal urges.

"Deal~" Akio said after he pulled away from Yukiko's nipple, sucking on it until he pulled away with a soft pop. Sitting up on his knees, still between Yukiko's long legs, Akio pushed his jeans to his knees as taking them off fully right now would take time - he'd just kick them off in the middle of this when he could. Akio's hard cock pulsed with anticipation as he pushed up Yukiko's skirt to find she'd already dealt with the problem of wearing panties, more than likely a problem she'd already solved by that morning.

Gripping his base, Akio took one last moment to tease, sinister smirk on his face as he rubbed his tip against her clit rapidly for a moment. He was thinking the same preference Yukiko was, not that he didn't enjoy pounding her tight ass, but she was just too wet to resist.

"Ahh~" Akio grinned as he pushed into Yukiko, sliding inch by inch in until he buried himself into her. Akio's trimmed blond pubis pressed against hers as he glared down at her, watching Yukiko's own anticipation boil over as he waited just a moment before he thrust once, and then again, firmly from the get go.

He wasted no time picking up the pace, one hand resting on Yukiko's hip as the other grabbed her exposed breast. He began pumping into he roughly, drilling Yukiko just like she wanted. Just like she needed.

Touma's face reddened as Yuri played along with his nickname in return. It was so sweet pouring from Yuri's lips through her music-like moans. Touma placed his mouth over Yuri's clit as he continued, sucking softly as he flicked it rapidly with his tongue. He groaned as she tugged his brown hair, not out of pain but pleasure even as Yuri showed the concern on her face. As she pulled more of it, harder, he could feel her hips rutting for his face. Touma could tell Yuri was about to cum and so he doubled his efforts, tongue fucking her once more as she got close to the edge.

The boy could feel Yuri's body stiffen up, tense suddenly, shake softly, Touma knew she was about to cum. He sucked on her clit once again, licking as rapidly as he could against it as she started to cum. "Mmmnn~" Touma hummed against her pussy, licking swiftly through her orgasm before slowing as she came down from her peak.

When she commanded, Touma smiled against Yuri and pulled back, standing slowly before he sat and then laid back onto the bed. He watched happily as Yuri then straddled over his face. "Mm" Touma nodded determinedly against Yuri's slit, sliding his tongue between her sweet folds again, twirling around her entrance as he awaited what she would do.

Yuri was rather tall, letting her reach over to the nightstand without dismounting Touma's eager little face. He couldn't see at first what she had retrieved, but as she slid the elastic ring down his length and turned it on, he knew.

"Nhhh..." Touma huffed as his cock tingled with the light buzzing but also tensed with restriction. He couldn't help but gulp as Yuri told him exactly the trial he would be facing with her tonight. Yuri could be scary after all, in the best of ways.

As a sign of agreement, Touma cupped Yuri's soft backside, squeezing her ass lightly as he pulled her down against him, licking more eagerly now as he pushed his warm tongue inside again.

Last edited:

Teasing could be all well and good. In fact, she would have been perfectly fine with foreplay .... had only one person done so. Just Yuri alone was irritating enough. Dealing with both Yuri and Akio throughout the whole day? Nope. Not this time. A groan of approval would be what Akio received as he pulled away from her stiff nipple, the other just as hard in anticipation as she looked up and watched every single movement of his. Particularly with removing his jeans ... and then laying eyes on his already erect member.

Yukiko licked her lips, reaching down and spreading herself open for Akio.

"Mmmmhh! Yes, that's so gooooooooooooooooooood!" Yukiko swiftly - almost desperately - wrapped her legs around Akio's waist, helping him hilt himself fully inside. Her legs stayed encased and firmly in place, refusing to be moved away easily. Her muscles began to clamp along Akio's cock, acting as if it were its own version of a mouth stimulating him while he began to pound away.

"Yes, yes, please! Grab my tits! Play with them! Enjoy them!"

If anyone hadn't known yet what Yukiko was doing ... now they did. Not that she was subtle much, if ever, to begin with. Nor even shy. No one really was. Her thoughts were interrupted as his pace began to quicken, helping her squirt and soak his cock in her juices from his movements to the oral stimulation Yukiko was getting from his mouth.

"Fuck yes! Mhmmm ...." Yukiko shuddered as she rocked against him, eagerly riding along his rod, continuing to quake and drench on his member. Normally, she could hold back ... but with how the day had been, she felt herself already so close to a climax. "Don't you dare stop," she whimpered, "I'm so fucking close!"

Yuri grinned as she felt Touma's cock twitch against the ring ... as well as her tongue. She continued slowly dragging her muscle up and down his length, grinning as she decided what would happen next. But first and foremost ... she'd enjoy his tongue a bit longer. Yuri pulled up to the head, panting lightly against his throbbing cock as she moaned while he continued indulging in his dessert.

"Such a good boy," she cooed, lightly grinding back along his face. "Mmmmmmhhh, yes. Such a good boy .... ohhhhhhhhhh! Fuck! There! There!"

Yuri sat up straight, allowing him to more properly stab up at her g-spot. Her arms shot up as she began to grab and tug her nipples, helping spur her on more. "YEAH! YEAH! FUCK YES! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Yuri remained on top of Touma's face as she began to cream and cum hard, shuddering in delight. Once she calmed down, she stood up and turned herself around. "You stay right there. Don't hold your moans back. Let me hear them. Also, no moving your hips .... not until you're all the way in." Even if he didn't understand what she meant yet, he would soon enough.

Yuri first hovered over his cock, not yet allowing it to slide inside her waiting pussy. Exactly one minute went by before the first inch was guided inside. Another pause ... then two more inches at two minutes. All he'd need to do was note the time to literally add up what exactly Yuri was doing. She was purposely timing how long it took to add his entire cock into her waiting cavern. What would normally be a quick process would now take much, much longer.

Long enough to see if that in itself would make him cave in and surrender to his wild side .... or if he could hold out long enough.

Once she got all the way down, Yuri moaned, lightly patting his head. "Mmmm, very good. Go on. Fuck your onee-sama! You can move now!" As he moved, she began to bounce up and down with him, her breasts joining in as they swung with each motion either of them made. Yuri leaned down after spotting Touma's hickey and began teasing the area, lightly nipping and tugging the same bits of skin she'd stimulated earlier. After working on the same spot a bit longer, she whispered in Touma's ear, "You don't need to behave anymore. If you wanna talk and act dirty, go for it. I love that part of you, you know?"

Without much warning or waiting for him to respond, Yuri lowered her head again, now sucking and licking on the - for now - unmarked collarbone.

Yukiko was tight, and her pussy gripped Akio's length even tighter as he pushed into her. Her long legs held Akio flush against her until he pulled back, fighting the resistance of powerful smooth legs only enough to pump into her with the aid of her pulling back into him. Again, again, hips thumped against hips as Akio drove his cock to her very core with each firm hump into Yukiko.

Akio groped her tit, letting the other bounce at a steady pace with deep, slow thrusting before he picked up the pace and made Yukiko's large breast sway about faster. The blonde soon let go of her hip, sitting more up on his knees as his hand moved to the free breast's nipple. Akio pulled the stiff little pink nipple, lightly tugging it just enough to pull her tit with it while squeezing the other.

He could feel her getting wetter, her eagerness letting him fuck faster as well. Akio used the grip around him with her legs to lift back and pull Yukiko with him before smashing her back into the mattress making a light bounce against it as she cried out. "Ahhh... Fuck~" Akio's groans accompanied his arrogant chuckling as he enjoyed his fellow Mafia's curvy body. Leaning down he licked against her left nipple, lashing his tongue around it through a twisted grin looking up at her, rutting his hips faster as he felt Yukiko's juices dripping down his shaft.

"Nhh... Already?~" Akio teased pulling up to hover over her while he fucked harder. He winked, not giving her too much trouble for it, rather enjoying just how much she would be cumming for him that night. "Wouldn't dream of it" he then answered with a pleased huff of effort as he planted his hands on either side of her and slammed into her faster now. His throbbing cock drilled deep through her walls, balls crashing against her ass over and over.

"Do it already~" Akio playfully urged, leaning on one hand to move the other to Yukiko's collarbone. Not rightly grabbing her neck or choking her... Yet, but merely pressing lightly his presence over her as he stuffed his cock into her.

Touma shuddered with pleasure, light moaned breaths warmly crashing against her folds as he licked deep. "Mmh!" Touma excitedly half questioned as Yuri sat up so suddenly, he knew what this meant.

How perfect a sight a woman's body tensing and jerking about, all composure either lost or enforced when orgasm hit his partner of the time like a wave. Touma eagerly pistoned his tongue at just the spot she stopped him at. He didn't care that she stopped tonguing his aching dick even as the cock ring buzzed almost counterintuitive pleasure through it. Touma gripped Yuri's firm, round ass as he ate her out vigorously.

As she came, Touma's cock visibly twitched - he was really enjoying this. He lapped at her spot throughout her orgasm, tasting her juices as she came onto his face.

Moments later she dismounted, leaving a panting Touma about to sit up before he was instructed not to. "R-right" Touma caught his breath slowly as Yuri hovered herself over him. Another nod signified his understanding of the next order, he would try not to move.

Easier said that done as Yuri merely hovered over him, his tip barely able to feel the warmth of her cunt. Biting his lip he watched as Yuri touched the tip to her hole, the vibrations just barely tickling at the edges of her entrance before Yuri, like a clock, ticked down every inch of his cock with almost mechanical movement and timing. "Hngh!..." Touma didn't intend to quiet himself but even the simple feel of her hole sucking against his tip was incredible.

Just barely Touma held on as Yuri clapped herself against his pelvis, sheathing him to the base inside of her in a single sit. "Ahhh..." Touma's dick noticeably twitched inside, the buzzing smothered against her lower lips. "Y-yes..." Touma answered as he pushed upward, grinding up into her to slide his cock in, scraping against her walls as he pulled down to do so again. The younger boy rutted up into Yuri before she started to return the moment, bouncing down on his cock.

"Fuck..." Touma grunted as Yuri leaned onto him, licking and nipping at the sensitive flesh she had marked earlier to ensure it's longevity. When she whispered in his ear, Touma's blush actually softened. "Really?" He asked with panted breath as Yuri admitted it so forwardly, not that he didn't know but it was something he felt deep when she complimented his nature.

It wasn't that Touma was suddenly not shy, but to affirm like that during the act made him comfortable, a level he couldn't just reach with normal people. "Yuri...." He said almost bashfully at first, "f-fine... I'll let out just how bad I want to fuck you Yuri-Nee~" Touma breathed back to Yuri as she rode him and he humped up into her faster. His hands groped her rear again, pulling himself up into her and her down onto him with his grip.

"You're... You're always so tight..." Groaned Touma as his cock continued to ache with the buzzing and intense warmth squeezing against him now. "Agh..." Touma grunted as he humped into Yuri, his 'Onee-Sama'.

"Mmmmmhhhh ..... " Yukiko groaned, thoroughly enjoying the hard fucking she was getting from Akio. Each thrust up inside her made her squirt and gush more onto his stiff rod. Quite a bit of her juices were already making a mess on her bed. She'd definitely need to do laundry come morning before going on her mission with Akio. In fact, were it not for the fact she was so famished and needing this attention now, the logical part of her would remind Akio that they'd need to stop fucking around and eventually rest.

As she was, though, she wanted more right now, and was relieved he wasn't going to cease his actions anytime soon.

"Sh-shut up," she growled back, whimpering and shuddering as he continued to rut hard and deep inside her. "Yo-you and Yuri are horrible teases, I s-swear ... mmmffff! Ahhh, right there, right there, yes! YES YES YES YES OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her muscles clamped tightly down as she came hard, creaming more along his pounding member while he continued to thrust with wild abandon. Her finger managed to find the ring attached to Akio's collar as Yukiko pulled him down, stifling herself as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and began hungrily Frenching him, groaning and shuddering while still climaxing.

Yet, even despite reaching her peak, she wasn't done. Evidenced by Yukiko wildly riding Akio, her hair beginning to fall in front of her eyes as her breasts swung, regardless of whether they were being played with or not.

Yuri, meanwhile, was going on a much steadier pace. She was content to enjoy Touma lose himself in bliss, even heeding her advice and talking dirty to her. "Mhm, really. I never say anything I'm not sincere about, ototo. Like I said, mmmm, right now you don't need to be good or 'nice' to me. That's what sex is for; to indulge and be your true self."

It wasn't the only thing it was for, no. But she knew he got the picture otherwise. Yuri gently blew over the newest hickey she'd created, licking her lips as she watched Touma's reaction. Felt his hips repeatedly clash with her own. All while lightly riding on top of him.

His actions seemed like he was giving in, or getting close to it. But ... nope. That wouldn't suffice. She'd told him he needed to beg first, and he hadn't done that with wanting the cock ring off. So, for now, it'd stay on him.

"Mmmm," she moaned in his ear before proceeding to tug his lobe, "It'll be amazing when it comes off, won't it? You'll really be able to fill your onee-sama so nicely. I'm looking very, very forward to feeling your warm spunk enter me."

Ever since everyone started indulging in one another, certain precautions were taken, particularly with herself and Yukiko. Whether with Flames or medical help, sometimes a combination of both, they made damn sure nothing could come from any of their sessions with any of the men. This was just fun time, but not at all their goal ... not yet. Maybe after getting Amaya-sama back, as a second generation would be nice and perhaps needed. But not before then.

"Such a good, honest boy," Yuri cooed, moaning and purring happily. "Mhmmmm, you like me being nice and tight, do you? It's all for you, my precious ototo. Enjoy the bliss your cock is feeling, knowing the pleasure's only going to get better when you're ready."

Yuri actively began squeezing along Touma's throbbing member, continuing her steady pace as she coated him and the ring in her juices. A few more tugs were given to Touma's ear, then collarbone ... before Yuri moved her mouth. She lightly tugged his hair, forcing his mouth open before locking lips with him. But whereas Yukiko was doing so in a rough and wild manner, Yuri offered soft, passionate kisses. As if she were with a lover instead of a mere fuck buddy. She even gently stroked his cheek, lightly caressing him and simultaneously silently praising him.

Were she with Akio, or literally any of the others, she would probably be mimicking Yukiko. But right now ... she was with one of the few people that she was fine being a more gentle domme with. So she'd enjoy it while Touma was still with her.

Akio flashed his sinister smirk down at Yukiko as she told him to shut up while he slammed his hips into her. "Nhh... If we're tied..." Akio groaned as he pounded against Yukiko, "I need to start teasing you more then~" He posed playfully as he drilled deep, filling her tight hole with his length every time he crushed against her.

The blond felt her pussy spasming, clamping down on him as she screamed out. Akio had found her spot and he wouldn't relent, fucking exactly like that, aiming his thrusts once he found exactly the right angle, his tip scraping her spot rapidly, harshly, over and over before he could feel Yukiko clench down on him tightly.

"Cum Yukiko... Cum!" Akio encouraged roughly as he fucked her hard, clapping loudly against her hips with each thrust as he pummeled her tight pussy ruthlessly. As she came Akio could feel Yukiko's juices spilling down his cock while her walls gripped firmly. Pulled down by the collar Akio kissed Yukiko back deeply, sucking on her tongue as his clashed with it, fighting to invade her mouth with just as much vigor. His hand slid up gently around her neck so the two now had a grip on each other while making out, the white haired woman's body shuddering under his touch in orgasm.

Moments later they had changed positions, Yukiko now sat atop, straddling Akio as her plump ass crashed down onto his lap over and over. Akio groped and squeezed Yukiko's left breast letting the other bounce and sway with her vigorous motions. His left hand grabbed her backside tightly, pulling away to smack her ass before groping it again. Each time she slammed down on him, Akio pulled Yukiko against him and ground his hips up into it as well, fucking her back from underneath as she rode his cock so wildly.

"Heh... I know" Touma answered back bashfully, knowing Yuri wouldn't say anything just to sound attractive or make things better in the moment. She could do that plenty with her honest feelings and Touma knew it.

As Yuri toyed at his sensitive mark left by her, Touma shuddered softly, his hardened dick so tense inside of her. As she slid up and down it, steadily riding his length Touma groaned in ached pleasure. It wasn't as if he had to cum yet and the ring was stopping him, but Touma could feel the unrelentingly building pleasure, knowing he wouldn't be able to expel his tension with it on.

"H-Hai... Yuri-Nee..." He breathed against her in answer. The way she spoke of him pumping his spunk into her, blatantly telling him she wanted his seed, Touma's dick twitched with the thought though such a thing wasn't possible yet.

When their lips met, Touma lost his breath to the kiss. The two kissed one another deeply, passionately, as Touma's hips rutted faster up against Yuri's. A soft whine of a moan escaped his lips against her as they fucked so lovingly. Touma's arms wrapped around Yuri and his hands caressed at her back, fingers digging softly against her supple skin as their hips playfully bounced off one another's.

The kiss broke and Touma sat up, keeping Yuri in his lap but putting his head against her breasts. He wouldn't beg yet, not for the cock ring to be removed, but there was one thing he wanted first and maybe even more. "Y-Yuri... N-Nee-San... Please..." He begged near wordlessly, almost cutely in his desire not to be satisfied but to satisfy her, he pumped up against Yuri though the position still left her mostly in control. Touma wanted to see Yuri pleased to the point of no return, strained with pleasure for him, and he would beg for it. However, his body shuddered eagerly under her touch, if it was denied Touma may not be able to stop himself taking what he wanted in this instance...

Without much hesitation, Touma pushed against Yuri, getting to his knees and planting her back to the bed. Now on top for the moment, Touma's hips started to pound into Yuri faster as the younger boy hovered over her red faced but mischievously eager.

"S-Sorry Onee-Chan... I need you..." He smirked softly through his innocent expression.

"H-hell no you won't! Just seeing you walk around ... knowing your real appearance ... nnnh ... that's .... ahhhh, yes!"

Poor Yukiko was beside herself. The rest of the words that had wanted to leave her mouth were long gone, replaced by lewd, erotic moans. Juices squirted with each deep, rough upward thrust from Akio. The fact he was ensuring to assault her sweet spot made her eyes roll to the back of her head, causing the naughty noises resounding from her to become louder and more frequent.

"Yeah, yeah~ Mhmmmmm, fuck yessssss! Right there, yes, Akioooooooooooooooooooooo~"

Those were some of the few words she could properly say, her body doing the rest of the 'talking' right now. Shuddering, trembling, convulsing hard ... almost violently. Caving in more and more to the bliss and ecstasy overwhelming her. It usually took longer to literally fuck her senseless ... but god help her, she needed this so bad, it wasn't funny. And now Akio was seeing how direly this had been needed.

Her body moved, seemingly on its own, as she held onto Akio's shoulders and bounced up and down his rod eagerly. Happily even. Some juices and sperm were squirting so hard that they were flowing onto the sheets beneath them, pooling and making an even bigger mess than the two family members had already made.

"You too!" Yukiko whimpered, clamping tightly around Akio's rod, "Cum! Cum in me! Cum, cum, cum, cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!"

Even though it was meant to be an order to him, she let out a mewl ... and her own body heeded the word and did just that, quaking as her climax surged through every inch and muscle of Yukiko's body.

"Mmmmm .... amazing," Yukiko muttered, waiting until Akio finally gave in and laid her head atop his shoulder, panting heavily. "W-we ... sleep. We need to ... for ... the mission. Soon ... if not now ..."

Yukiko wasn't completely exhausted, hinted by the weak rocking of her hips. But it was easy to note that she was definitely down to anywhere from one to three really good orgasms left in her. Normally, she could go for a lot longer ... which went to show she hadn't just been begging for a good fuck randomly. This was proof she truly had needed to be railed as hard as she'd been by Akio.

A smirk spread over Yuri's face. Even while she was making out, she most certainly felt the gropes on her ass. She pressed back against his hands, helping them grab her rear tighter. As she pulled away, her up and down motions along Touma's cock began to quicken. "Such a naughty ototo. Happily fucking his onee. Indulging in her ... mmmm ... but I suppose I kinda am too. Even in front of Tsukiko, I wanted to touch you so fucking badly. Right under that table ... not at all caring if she saw or not ... definitely next time though."

Yuri grinned, licking her lips at the thought as she continued bouncing along the throbbing member inside her wanting cunt.

"You ready yet?" she muttered in a sultry voice.

Her answer would be rather quickly given as Touma swapped places, soon getting on top of Yuri ... who wagged her finger.

"Mmm. Bad boy .... is what I should say. Be glad you begged before that because ... I'll allow it. So .... since you did what I wanted, you can remove it now. Then thrust right back in your onee and ravage her. Fuck her as hard and wildly as your cock desires. Show me how much you love taking my holes."

And once he complied .... a content purr resounded from Yuri. She easily slid her legs over Touma's shoulders, giving him more access as he slid inside deeper. Her breasts bounced as his hips crashed against hers. Yuri rose one hand up ... moaning as she smacked it right against an already stiff and perky nipple.

"Yeah, ototo ... ohhhhhhhhhh ...."

Her muscles squeezed and sucked rapidly around his rod. "W-With me ... cum with me ..." And to help ensure she could heed her own words, Yuri bit down on her lower lip, forcing herself to hold back. Waiting for the cue, the signal that Touma would be unable to hold back and finally erupt deep inside her waiting cavern.

Akio couldn't help but laugh through a moan at Yukiko's knee jerk response to the idea that he would be even meaner to her in regards to teasing. He grinned as her eyes rolled back, he loved to see this look, to see the pure pleasure on the face of those who were brilliant by his definition. He admired the strength behind the so pure feeling and the expression that showed it.

"Aha... Yeah... Ngh..." Akio reveled in Yukiko's rambled shouts, his cock pulsing deep inside. He dragged his nails down her back as Yukiko twitched and tensed and convulsed between each bounce down his length, gripping her thigh with the other hand before caressing up to return it to her ass. Akio's hands explored her as she rode him, reaching up and smacking against her breast before groping it while scratching down her back again.

Yukiko gripped his shoulders and really started driving herself down his member, fucking down onto him roughly as she told him to cum too. "Nhh... Sure~" He played apathetic for only a moment before grabbing Yukiko's hips. Both held onto one another fucking roughly, Akio pulling her down as Yukiko gripped into his shoulders.

"Yeah... Let's cum... Fuck" As she shouted for him to cum it seemed Yukiko couldn't even hear the word without letting lose herself. As Akio felt Yukiko's pussy spasming, squirting down his cock, he let go as well.

"Gngh!" Akio grunted through gritted teeth as Yukiko slammed down on him and at the same time he pulled her flush against him. His cock twitched as it spurt a thick load right inside of her. Akio's body jerked, tensing up as the next shot flooded her as well. His cock spilled over and over, making sure that every last drop dribbled into her.

"Ahh..." Akio panted as he laid back and Yukiko laid atop him. He felt her hips rocking against his cock still inside her, the lean young man smirking down at her as he held her against his body. "You... Don't seem like you're ready to sleep" Akio suggested as he groped Yukiko's ass that was still rising and falling subtly against him as she rocked.

Touma's face reddened again at Yuri's scandalous suggestion, "you thought that that Tsukiko was cute too hmm?~" He teased back bashfully, "You would take advantage of me in front of her... I have such a scandalous Onee-San..." Touma smirked softly.

Once he was atop her, fucking ravenously, Touma coyly smiled as he just barely got by without breaking Yuri's orders. When she gave him the okay, Touma pulled out, sliding the vibrating ring off of his slickened length and tossed it aside. His dick twitched eagerly, Touma biting his lip before he slammed it back into her.

"You wanted her to watch, didn't you, Onee-Sama?~" Touma accused as he pounded harder, letting out an efforted breath as he held back as long as he could from the immense pleasure. He moaned as he watched her smack her nipple and his hands went to her hips when Yuri's legs draped over him. "I bet you wantedto touch her too..." smirked the boy against her leg as he kissed it softly, holding them over his shoulders. Touma felt her plush thighs as he smacked his hips against them shoving his sensitive member inside over and over.

"Y-Yuri Onee-Sama... I'm close..." Huffed Touma as he railed her, cock pulsing and heart pounding with the way they were talking to one another here. Fingers dug against Yuri's toned waist as Touma fucked harder, pounding into her pussy as he teetered over the edge.

"G-guh!" Touma groaned as he clapped against Yuri's thighs pressing flush against them. As he felt Yuri's tight hole squeezing him, Touma couldn't hold back any longer. Those sweet words danced through his ear, to cum with Yuri, and he couldn't help but heed them. "Yuri- agh!" Touma's dick gushed into Yuri, spurting as he held tight, shooting every last drop inside. The boy bit the soft skin of her leg gently, rutting his hips with each warm rope of spunk he spilled into her.

As the two were steadily recovering from their climaxes, Yukiko lightly nuzzled her head against Akio's cheek. "Nnnh ... it's true that don't want to stop. But ... we seriously ... probably should." It was a very unfortunate response, but it was the technically correct one also. And she knew that Akio would understand that much. Hooking a finger into the ring attached to his collar, she pulled them both down on her bed, making it so they were each lying on their sides.

Everyone in the family had switches, per se. And they weren't just ones to get themselves all wound up and ready to fuck. There were a small handful of ones that helped calm people down.

So .... Akio would understand perfectly what Yukiko was doing as she began to run her fingers through his hair. Any irked look she may get was met with a knowing smirk. "We both need to be at one hundred percent, you know? That doesn't just mean with our powers, but energy too. Besides ... you know I'll make it up to you."

"Of course I did," Yuri swiftly replied, "I wasn't just asking her all those questions to get a good read off of her. It's so I can know exactly what to do when we get her. And knowing who she has a crush on ... maybe something even better than if she had been with Hibari could be arranged. Either way, I think I have a pretty decent idea on what would get her ... wild enough."

Two and two was quickly adding up, shown by all the questions Touma was swiftly asking her. She gave him a simple smirk at first ... then nodded.

"Mhm, I absolutely wanted to do that also. See her reaction ... see if it'd get her curious enough to want in on the action which I feel confident she would have. The poor girl was all but begging to be pinned and taken. It's what she wants. I'm not gonna shame her, though; that is one of the more fun ways to be approached."

Not to say she couldn't enjoy being in charge. But sometimes, she enjoyed being the one wearing a collar, being manhandled, restrained, even lightly choked, stuff like that.

"Go on, go on, mmmmfff! Yes, Toumaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Yuri's back arched as she joined him, moaning as her juices mixed in with his semen that shot deep inside her waiting cunt. She made sure every single drop was deposited before gently pulled Touma down, using the leash to help guide him beside her. She planted one last soft, deep kiss on his lips before pulling the covers over them both.

"Very good boy," she muttered in a low but still clearly blissful voice. "We may not head out in the morning for missions, but we definitely need another shower. Don't worry about waking up, though. Sleeping in a bit won't kill us, after all."

As each word left her lips, Yuri's hand snuck around .... and lightly rubbed Touma's back.

"Just remember ... we're all a bit scandalous here. It's not just me, but you're definitely not wrong on your observation. Now ... rest up."

It wouldn't take long for her own body to heed the same commands she just gave out. The hand that had been rubbing Touma's back would go still to reveal the exact moments she lost her consciousness.

Akio merely smirked knowingly, he had the confidence to know even a bit worn things would be of no issue to him let alone the two of them. Still Yukiko was right, at the very least it was a bitch being tired during a serious objective and while Akio would have loved to say screw it and pummel Yukiko into the night, the promise of it being made up for was tantalizing in of itself. As such Akio let Yukiko pull them to each other's side as she began to caress and coddle her fellow Famiglia.

"You better" Akio smirked back, his own hand trailing up and down Yukiko's curved side. Despite only one good go at one another, that would still make it easy to sleep that night. A fact proven by the two actually being able to fall into slumber quickly together.

Touma's cock stiffened at Yuri's answer as he still pounded into her. It was true that Tsukiko was related to their enemy and that she was their target, but that all had it's own tempting effect to the idea. Touma wouldn't have objected, being exposed to someone he'd just met as his fellow member of the family Yuri used him to tempt her, the thought alone aroused him. On top of that however to join in on taking someone so important to their mission in a joined effort together, it had Touma's heart racing at the idea before the two reached their peak's together.

Touma came hard into Yuri as she too came over his twitching, spurting member. Touma panted softly as Yuri rolled them to the side, cuddling into her as Yuri caressed his back and spoke softly to him, they were still joined at the hip. He kissed her back slowly as the covers were pulled over him.

"Hai..." Touma smirked up at Yuri as his hand caressed over her hip. He too could go more if they wanted, but Touma was content letting the adrenaline drain and the tiredness wash over him as his 'Onee-Chan' coddled him.

"Trust me... I know~" Touma grinned a bit devilishly, he definitely wasn't trying to hide his more crude desires with that comment either. Soon Touma closed his eyes and in the warmth of Yuri's embrace he too was able to find sleep soon. He barely made out feeling Yuri's hand limp as she passed out just before he did too.

Back
Top Bottom