Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Greetings! Mega request thread under construction - sitophilia anyone?

ameliak

Banned
Banished
Hello! The name is Amelia, and I'm new to this site, though not to erotic roleplaying. I consider myself a semi-lit player, with an average of 3 to 5 decent sized paragraphs per play, giving me lots of details gets me very wet. The request thread is still a bare-skeleton but bear with me, it'll get better after a while. Now, just a quick throw out.

Looking for modern-day food play:

To simplify it, I'll name the characters dom and sub. I'm a switch, so the following pairings are possible:

Dom YC (male) x sub MC (female)
Dom YC (female) x sub MC (female)
Dom MC (male) x sub YC (female)
Dom MC (female) x sub YC (female)
You get the gist of it, the sub is always a female. I'm a RL female, but I can write a pretty good male character.

I'm looking for a blackmail roleplay where the sub finds herself being blackmailed by the dom. I'll leave the pairings open, but generally any modern day pairings would work, from the cliche teacher vs student, to manager vs intern.

I love love love food play, so any form of food play is a big welcome. Choose at least one of the forms of food play:
-Eating loads of food
-Having food smashed and rubbed on the sub character.
- Eating rotten and spoilt food
-Having sex or being punished after eating, with a full belly

Reminder: I'm not into fattening the sub up. She'll remain extremely slender and attractive. I only want a focus on eating as a form of humiliation.

In exchange for entertaining my very odd fetish, I'll provide back by agreeing to whatever you want to do to the sub.

Generally my kinks would be:
ahegao
crotch-sniffing
multiple orgasms
sex toys
sexual frustration
sexual exhaustion
strap-ons
sweat
all forms of anal play -rimming, enema, fucking, fingering, training
pussy worship
squirting
ass to mouth
cunnilingus
face sitting
deepthroats
cock warming
foreskin play
bukkake
all cum play - cum on clothes, cum enema, cum on food, cum from nose
creampies
public humiliation and degradation
pet play - all forms including collaring and leashing, caging
begging
crying
bdsm
spanking
flogging/whipping
being put in stocks and predicament bondage
breast nipple torture
all forms of watersports - wetting, omorashi, piss enema, bladder control.

I just want to have a fun time, so just PM me!

Back
Top Bottom