Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Black Wolverus Request Thread (Updated: October 15, 2023)

Wolverus Black

Super-Earth
About me.

I am 38 years old and I have been roleplayer on and off for more than a decade now. I've started roleplaying in 02'. I have been writing a lot and created a whole lot of characters. I have been writing nonerotic at first before going into erotic roleplay and now, I am comfortable with them. I am always willing to chat OOC on here. I do have a discord but I rarely use it. Anyway, I enjoy writing with lots of juicy smutty detail, but I also love a really good story that goes along with it. Now I know that people do not like long post and that is perfectly alright with me. I tend to make long post when I felt the inspiration to on my partner's post. I tend to take my time to make sure you get some good quality post. I am not perfect. I make mistakes like spelling errors, grammar, and even redundancy. With that, I am trying to improve and get better in being a roleplayer.

I've always imagined myself in my main character's shoes when I write. I am always thinking of what should I do next. How can I approach this? What should he do? That's all the questions that I have been running in my mind as I write. I always try my best to provide quality over quantity. I love going into detail of my character's actions. Sometimes with more than one characters. To me, writing is fun. I love to write that it became a hobby of mine. It is a way to help keep improving in my writing and reading. I love writing fun stories that keep me coming back for more! For me, I will at least provide two or more paragraph's worth of text in each of my posts. If a plot keeps me inspired, then I'll possibly be writing more paragraphs because of it. My writing tends to go between semi-literate to literate.

Some Rules/Preferences
  • Site Preferences: I am comfortable roleplaying in this site through threads, PMs, or Email. I have a Discord and I heard that the roleplaying there can be grand so I could be swayed into roleplaying on Discord.
  • RP Preferences: Right now, I am not looking through a rapid back-and-forth response. As I mentioned before, I prefer to take my time in my response to make sure that each response suits my partner(s) taste.
  • Communication: To me, communication is important if we wanted to have a fantastic roleplay! As such, if you don't like what you see, let me know! I am a good listener. Or you want to chat, then I don't really mind it at all. If you have preferences about a character's physical qualities, settings, or details which are not included in this thread, tell me.
  • Genre/Setting: Honestly, I enjoyed the multitudes of genres from a high adventure tale of steel and sorcery with a good amount of smut to the tale of romance, betrayal, and you know the happily ever after kind. However, I tend to be lean more into the fantasy genre. I exceptionally interested in exploring modern slice of life, fantasy, feudal, horror, etc...
  • Godmodding: This is the one thing that I REALLY don't like: Godmodding. My character is mine, and your character is yours. Let's please keep it like that. Godmodding is annoying, and I don't like it one bit. There is one exception and that is we have to godmod to do little thing to keep the story or flow going. For example, if the two are walking to a location together, it makes sense to say they both are going there. Nothing major or that would have a real effect on the story though.
  • Characters: I don't really have premade characters, well to be honest I used to have them a long time ago. I had plenty of characters over the years and I enjoy playing each of them. I really love to flesh out my characters from scratch and watch them progress through out the story you know. So, it doesn't matter much to me when it comes to physical appearance. I can also play multiple characters. Also, when it comes to between real-life versus animated references. Honestly, I'll use either drawn pictures/highly animated or real-life pictures for characters and/or face-claims. Also, my characters are over the age of 18.
  • POV: I write in third person either in present or past tense.
  • Post Length: As I said before, I can write three or more paragraphs. I can write more into a novella if the roleplay is inspiring me or make short post to move the plot along.
  • Style: Also, I can play either dominate or submissive male characters, so yeah I'm a switch. However, I tend to play dominant males more. All of my male characters are heterosexual.
  • Ratio: When it comes to that, I do enjoy a story with a good amount of smut. So the ratio for plot/smut will always be 50/50. There are times where I only wanted smut more than story and vice versa.
  • Have fun: If you're ever not having fun, or want to change something about the RP, just let me know and we will work something out together so that we are both enjoying it.
  • If you are interested in any of the plots or pairings below, please don't hesitate to send a PM so we can discuss details.Please do not reply to this thread.

Kinks/Preferences

I have a F-List for a full list of my kinks: My F-List

Here's the list of kinks that I am currently craving. These are not mandatory.
  • Anal Sex (Giving)
  • Dirty Talk
  • Rimming (Giving)
  • This is a personal kink of mine: YOGA PANTS! I really love women who are in yoga pants!
  • Light and Medium BDSM
  • Spanking
  • Romance
  • Hair pulling
  • Teasing and rubbing
  • Deepthroat
  • Cunnilingus
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Squirting
  • Creampie
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Shower sex
  • Foreplay
  • Sex Toys
  • Anal training/virginity
  • Adultery/cheating
  • Domination
  • Affection/Aftercare
  • Corruption
  • Story Driven
  • Sex Driven

The city of Merryweather is a quiet city where there are criminals that roam the streets. Murderers, rapists, and even serial killers are the worst killers. However, there is one person who doesn't resort into that sort of thing. Instead, he kidnaps his victims and takes them to a secluded place for ransom demands. The thrill of kidnapping someone of wealth is exhilarating for him, and he cannot get enough of it. Fortunately, he believes that they are more valuable to him alive than a corpse. The name is Jack Wilson and he is that type of criminal. Jack is really good at what he does, and the police are on his trail for months trying to find any shred of evidence that implicates him to no avail. He is an elusive man who leaves virtually no evidence of the kidnapping. He even uses his electronic voice to throw them off the trail. Now before Jack became a kidnapper, he used to be an ordinary citizen who had fallen on hard times. He has gotten in with a bad crowd and he owed some money to some nasty people. Money that they wanted back very soon. It was also money that he didn't happen to have either. It was also why he was driven to do something he had never imagined he would ever have to do.

Kidnapping.

The first kidnapping was a bit sloppy, but he managed to get enough money to pay back the nasty people. Then, he decided to resort to kidnapping people and hold them for ransom money. Now Jack is really careful in picking out his victims. He has a…refined palate. Once he picks out his target, he studies the target's routine down to a T. Where the target lives, where the target works for a living, is the target married, etc... These are the things that Jack studies to learn more in great detail. He watches the target from afar either in the shadows or through disguises. Then once he has all the info, he'll wait until the target is alone to kidnap the target and takes the target back to his home where they'll live out the rest of their days in the basement cell that he made until the ransom is paid in full. If they tried to resist, he'll make them starve or worse. Eventually, they submit in the end. Once ransom is paid, he takes them back to where they were first kidnapped and leaves them there with a warning if they tell on the police; he'll go after their loved ones with no hesitation. Jack has found a new target and he is filthy rich. His name is Lucas Westlake and he is a very wealthy business owner. The man is loaded and Jack knew the man had a lovely girlfriend named Lucy, and she's such a lovely peach. So, he decided to kidnap her instead and use her to make ransom demands for her boyfriend. It took him weeks to study her routine down before the evening of the kidnapping. This brings to this evening, where he waited behind the tree for her to show. Besides, it just a few people who are in the park which will make things easier for Jack.

He waited…patiently until. He sees her right on schedule, taking her routine jogging. He has the cloth of chloroform in hand and waited for her to be completely alone jogging. Slowly yet quickly, he snuck up on her from behind. Once he's in within grabbing distance, his right-hand grabs her right wrist while his left-hand smothers her nose with the rag of chloroform. "Take a deep…breath." Those words whispered into her ear. His right-hand holds her wrist a little tighter waiting for the chloroform to kick in to knock Lucy out like a light. He carries her like a princess carry to the back of the van only to set her down gently next to the van, so he can unlock the doors. Once unlocked, he opened both of the doors and returns to her and picks her up gently once more. He carries her to the back of the van and steps inside only to set her down gently on top of the makeshift tarp on the back of the van. Jack gets out and closes both doors. He quickly moves around the driver side and opens its door to get inside only to close the door. He puts the key in the ignition and starts the engine as the van starts to drive off. The roads were met with a couple of bumps along the way, driving along the thin stretch road. Then, he has arrived at the two-story home right on the outskirts. Jack's grandfather owns this house, and now he owns it from his father. He parks the van right on the driveway. He turns off the ignition and gets out of the van only to move over to the back of the van and unlocks both doors. He opens them and steps inside the van. Gently places his hand against the back of her head while his other hand is right at her lower back. Then, he gently moves her over to Lucy, so that Jack picks her up like a groom carrying the bride over the threshold. He takes a step back while carrying her out of the van before he sets her down on the ground.

He closes both back doors of the van and goes to the front door while he digs into his pockets to get his house key and unlocks the front door. He opens the front door and goes back towards Lucy where he picks her up gently and carries her inside his house. He carries her through the living room to the door that is already opened that leads downstairs. He goes downstairs while he carries her over to the basement where there is a cell that is provided only for her. The cell door is already opened beforehand, so he went through while carrying her in his arms only to set her down on the standard sized bed with a pillow, but no blanket. There is a dog food bowl and in that bowl is filled with cold tap water. Beside the bowl is a tuna sandwich in a plastic bag. Once she's settled, he leaves the cell and closes the cell door and locks it. Outside the jail cell, the basement was quite expansive as there are cameras all over the room and one was focused on her and the cell for the entire duration of her stay here. There are also electric sex toys all over one of the walls along with chains, shackles and handcuffs. He leaves the basement and closes the basement door behind him. Then, he went back to the living room to the open front door to close it and lock it as well. Jack decided to go to the bathroom on the first floor. Jack walked over to the sink and turned on the cold water tap. He splashed some cold water over his face, and then picked up a towel to dry his face off. After doing so, he stepped in front of the mirror on the wall.

He sighed softly as he stared at his reflection. Jack stood at a height 6'1" and he had a muscular and lean frame. Jack loved to keep in shape, which was why he had the form he did. He had icy blue eyes and short, wavy brownish blonde hair. His skin was lightly tanned, and today he wore a red shirt that showed off his good physique. He also had on a pair of black cargo style pants, socks and white tennis shoes. Jack walked out of the bathroom and down to the surveillance room to keep an eye on her. Inside the surveillance room are four televisions sitting right on top of the table. These televisions are showing the footage of her in the basement and these camera recording her every move. There is also a microphone that comes with an electronic voice to mask his true voice. He took his seat in front of the televisions and pressed the button to turn on the microphone. "Wakey wakey!" An electronic voice resonates throughout the basement, loud enough to wake Lucy. "Rise and shine! You must be hungry, so if you look at the dog bowl. There is a sandwich beside it. Enjoy it because you are staying here until I say otherwise." He shuts off the microphone and waited with both hands twiddling his thumbs for her response.

Pairings

Modern:

Husband x Mistress
Father x Son's Girlfriend
Father x Daughter's Best Friend
Employee x Boss's Daughter
Neighbor/Guy x Neighbor/Girl Next Door
Lover x Wife
Doctor x Doctor/Nurse
Best Friend x Sex Addict
Photographer x Model
Patient x Therapist
Artist/Musician x Muse
Local Student x Foreign Exchange Student
Head Cheerleader x Football Captain/Coach
Cop x Civilian
Boss x Secretary
Jock x Nerdy Girl
Teacher x Student
Detective x Criminal
Superhero x Villain

Fantasy:

Demon x Nun/Human/Princess
Human x Succubus
Captor(s) x Princess
Knight x Servant girl
Demon x Succubus/Ninja
Master/Rich Gentleman x Maid

Plots

Notes: Recently. I have been dabbling in roleplays where I am GM for a COYA. As such when it comes to GMing, I am still a newbie so please bear with me. With that, I have some plots where I'm GMing. Also, these three plots are non-system based.

The Black Tower

An unknown black tower that spawned in the middle of the open area in the deep forest. They say that this tower has untold riches right on the top for those that successfully defeat the final boss that guards these untold riches. However, before going to fight the final boss, one must fight a boss (or a mob of monster or beasts or such) at each floor. Upon each completion, stronger beasts dwell upon each floor waiting for a piece of the young adventurer. Will she succeed or drown in pleasure? This is more of an adventure type of roleplay where your character(s) is off to find the black tower, and try to conquer it. This tower can be either five floors or more, whichever you decide upon. If you want, we can have your character(s) go on an adventure before finding the black tower made of marble.

Pacifist Castle

Do you ever hear the tale of an awesome castle, one filled to the brim with riches. Rooms upon rooms filled with booty. Magical weapons strong enough to rival the gods. And everyone says it's something they've never seen before. As a noble adventurer, it's your duty to plunge headfirst into such a place, and claim this bounty for yourself. After walking through the dark forest, you spy a looming castle. This seems to be the right spot, so you enter the castle gate and head for the door. The only thing that stops you is a large guardian, covered head to toe in his majestic robe. Holding a massive axe, he seems to be a threat, but hasn't done anything to stop you. "If you wish to enter, leave your weapons here." He commands, pointing toward a chest of holding at his side. It's an odd request, one that just spells death to any beginner adventurer. "This castle is a non violent area, fighting is not permitted on these grounds. Monsters inside will not attempt to take your life." With some hesitation, you do as the cloaked guardian instructs, leaving your weapons in the chest. As the door opens, you notice the monsters act just as the guard suggested. They don't glare at you with malice, nor do they strike at you. Though this place is peaceful, you can't help but feel like this won't be a walk in the park either. Each room is a different scenario, where you must try to not be outwitted by the monsters. They'll have a task or a challenge for you to complete. Pass, and it's on to the next room. Fail...and you stay in the castle as plaything of the monsters.

The Cabal

It is a vast shadow government that has infiltrated several nation-states in both their governments and economies. Much about the Cabal is only vaguely known. There was a blackmail file called The Fulcrum. It contains proof of the organization's existence, dates back roughly 25 years, suggesting that it was founded long before that time.

The Cabal has no known single leader, but seems to be led by a committee of high-ranking members from various fields, including industry, military, politics, and espionage/intelligence, though some of the names in the Fulcrum came with titles. There is one name that was on the file, "Mr. Black". Though, the file doesn't give out the full name. No one knows who Mr. Black really is.

Federal agencies sent their best agents to get close to the organization only to have them either captured or killed by the Cabal's agents. For the female agents, they will slowly brainwash them, modifying them for their purpose for the Cabal. Some female agents sent to sex clubs, which the Cabal own, to be sex dolls for the high-ranking members, while some become agents for the Cabal for assassinations and/or espionage/intelligence.

Your character is a special agent from an agency of your choice (real or made up). She's confident. Top of her class, or nearly enough to it. She is skilled in combat with the body that one would expect of an expertly trained agent. Her mission is to infiltrate into Everson Corporation. Rumor has it that the Everson Corporation is one of the corporations owned by the Cabal and said to have the other half of the Fulcrum. The file with the full names of each member of the Cabal. However, things didn't go as expected as the mysterious Mr. Black is waiting for this spy. YC was caught in a trap the moment she tries to take the thumbstick which contains Fulcrum. The doors will automatically close the moment she takes the thumbstick and lock with a dead bolt.

Soon, purple gas slowly starts to fill the room. A mixture of a mild aphrodisiac and sleeping gas that will put her to sleep in three minutes. When she wakes, she'll be tied to a chair in a white room where there is a large monitor right in front of her. The monitor turns on and it turns out to be a Mr. Black hiding his visage in a silhouette. After he takes one look at you, he knows he's not going to let you get away. He decided to make her into his personal agent/personal relief for the cabal with the use of drugs/possible mind control. Possibly breaking her into his perfect sex companion. Eventually breaking her into his perfect companion. Might be long term, where he assigns her to infiltrate or go to a sex club to extract information on a target or something (I am willing to discuss the plot in detail if you are interested.)

Modern Plots

The Former Spy

MC was a spy and he's really good at his job. He works for the secret government organization whose job is to secretly collect information about his enemies or other competitors. He's crafty, charming, and deadly. He can single-handedly dismantled terrorist cells, prevented political assassinations and helped preserve the fragile peace of the world. That was until six months ago, when MC suddenly vanished from existence. The last thing he was doing was an investigation. It is an investigation of a private military company who are planning a coup in South America.

The global intelligence community came into a complete stop, no one sure of what had happened to him. His records, files, and everything else from the time he was an asset in the organization…gone as if he never existed. Years later, the security firm overthrew the government and plunged the area into a state of civil war. No one knew what to do until a single lead appeared. One of the missing agents many alternate identities had been flagged, his passport traced to a small tropical resort island. Quickly agents were dispatched to locate them. Amid them a beautiful agent with whom he shared a complex history with. The man she finds is not the man she knew, once a dangerous spy now a mild mannered bartender who showed no knowledge of his life before. After several days of surveillance she realizes that someone has come to island looking to kill him. She takes action. Saving the helpless man from the hit squad and drags him across the globe, trying to decode the clues left by the amnesiac and trying to get him to remember who he was.

The Decadent Media

This is kind of a sub genre of the celebrity story. It is a bit out there in terms of realism and focuses in powerful media people/company making/tempting celebrities in outrageous acts in media.

A big high profile magazine (old or new) starts doing scandalous photoshoot of famous women starting with full frontal nudity to very suggestive and almost explicit nude poses to multiple nude female in a shoot. It can also follow behind the scene of how this shoots came to be and also sexual antics as part of the shoot.

A version of this where a new producer/director/studio started making movies with non simulated sex scenes that are outrageously scandalous yet gets a lot of fame along with notoriety for the actress and money for both her and the studio and new trend seem to start. But it seems only the original studio can really make it work.

A simpler premise where a media mogul makes the ladies star in his private porn shoot in return for his influence and support. An extended version of this where the woman star in a private show for an audience of a powerful cabal for money, influence and fame with her reputation being protected by an iron clad NDA. One of the more scandalous secret of hollywood/media industry.

Domination at the Office!

Her life wasn't always like this.

She carried the mail and his boss's coffee. She always delivering them straight to his desk first thing every morning like a good little secretary. She felt the eyes of the other office girls watching her as she pass by as if they were judging her. She started to become uncomfortable because of the mixture of enjoy and contempt. As such she kept her eyes forward to make sure that she doesn't spill the boss's coffee.

She reached to his office and opened the door, stepping inside. Her boss, Mr. Black was seated at his desk across from the door, facing her. The desk is wooden, but lacks the backboard that would typically cover the middle of the desk, allowing visitors to see his legs. In the old days, that would be a sign that it was purchased on the cheap, something for low ranking office drones. Here, it meant a man wanted to be able to show off to visitors what he could get kneeling down there. Usually, it's her, and she is grateful that the door to his office is solid wood rather than the increasingly common glass, which would expose her even more. She is not sure how much longer his desire for professional privacy will outweigh his desire to show off though.

Aside from his desk, the major pieces of furniture are a pair of chairs for guests in front of his desk, and her stool off to the side. The stool is so short that it's impossible to sit on without hiking your knees up almost to her shoulders and spreading herlegs. Of course, this gives him a perfect view between her legs, which he enjoys. He doesn't hesitate to talk to her crotch when dictating or giving orders, and if she is standing he usually talks to her tits. The only time he looks right in the eye is when he's unhappy with her.

For all that, she desperately hope that she's allowed to sit down, because even the stool is better than continuing to stand in the towering heels he ordered her to wear as his first change to your dress code. A secretary like her isn't allowed to use the elevators and after rushing to get here on time, her feet are killing her.
She approached the desk, coffee and files in hand, and he gestures her to come around to his side to serve the coffee, rather than just bending over the desk to serve the coffee before crawling under the desk for his morning blow job. As instructed, she circled around the desk and stand at his left hand, very close to the desk and facing towards the door, and a bit to the side; perfect groping distance. His eyes stay on his work but one hand reaches out to cup her ass, kneading it. Eventually, after looking through his mail he deigns to speak to her. His hand, meanwhile, has worked its way inside your skirt and is playing with the edge of your panties.

"I see are the results of your quarterly physical have arrived. This will be a good time to go over them because they'll be a big part of your performance review," he says. Two of his fingers are now thrusting between her legs, gliding back and forth across your panties.

He smirks. "Why don't you be a good girl and read it out loud for me so I can a make sure I'm filling out your performance review correctly."

"We'll start simple. What are your measurements?"

(This is a RP setting for either a short-term or long-term. It has domination, humiliation, spankings, blowjobs, etc… We can make adjustments if needed.)

Its Crowded on the Train

When two unknown strangers are squashed together on a crowded train, what can possibly happen? Just two strangers who don't know one another squished together as their eyes meet. It is simple to begin with, right? First, it starts with a subtle caress across her thigh. Then, his hand accidently brushed across her breast almost. Suddenly, the touching becomes more bold and then what? It's incredibly hot to do it on the subway but it is incredibly risky because there are people that might be watching. Or, they can get off and do it in the restroom or some alcove? They can try to meet again the next day. Who are the strangers and where do they live? Is it just a quick hot smutty sex or does it lead to a long-term relationship with these two complete strangers. Lots and lots of options.

Or, Just when they thought taking the subway to get to one place to another. Well? They thought wrong. It's a fairly realistic modern day scenario best lends itself to the train molester situation; I have no objection to fantastical or magical characters being involved. If you wish, the situation could be adjusted from a modern day train to perhaps a ferry crossing or a stagecoach, depending on the genre setting preferred. If you want, it can happen on the day to day basis. Meaning light touching in the beginning and slowly escalating from there. If you're also interested, we can then expand: maybe he drags her into the nearest bathroom to continue their fondling/fucking. Maybe he even takes her home to continue on.

The Past Comes Back to Haunt You

I see this working in either a work or school setting. When MC first saw YC he wasted no time approaching her and asking her out. At least that is what he thought he was doing when he walked up behind her, slapped her ass, and told her she had an ass that he would want to ride all night long Yet due to his general disrespect and leering eyes YC knew he only wanted her for her body and she flatly rejected him. YC wanted to have a fresh start and not to worry about the stigma of a bad reputation...again. A while back she had decided to do a small porno (webcam show), just for some money to get her to the end of the month, It was fun and she made all the money she needed and was able to quit that lifestyle and start fresh. Weeks passed and she began to forget all about MC, however MC did not forget about her.

MC has been through a rough patch since the divorce. They settle the divorce straight down the middle, and he lives One night while he was checking out a random porn site he thought he saw a familiar face. It took him a few seconds to realize who it was, and just a few more seconds to figure out a plan for what to do with this information. When YC got to her desk that next day there was an envelope inside of the drawer that read, 'come see me, we have something to talk about.' Inside the envelope was a picture of the video, one that clearly showed her face and her doing something no one would dare suspect she would even dream of attempting.

YC has become a webcam model. Perhaps you needed the money and know men find you attractive, so it has started with stripping and perhaps some light touching of yourself. You like the money, but swear you won't go further. Until I come along, I start to offer you more and more money to do things like share your private email address with me, and to perform acts online you never thought you would.

I become more mysterious and more demanding. Dropping hints that I know details of your life, and that I am dangerous, but always offering money and paying up. But I get very pushy and demanding, and the acts I want you to perform on the webcam are more and more kinky and perhaps even humiliating.

We could play it out from there. Perhaps we meet in person, perhaps you try to caught off contact...or maybe you are intrigued by the danger and money so purposefully keep it going.

I'd love to explore this with someone.

The Wife's Downfall into Ecstasy!

She had never met her husband's boss before. And now he was coming over for dinner - to discuss a big promotion within the company. It was big...it'd mean making 6 figures a year, and probably longer hours too. So there was a lot riding on it. Her husband made her put on her finest, sexiest dress- to make a good impression afterall. And then he was there. The Boss arrived. In a suit, no tie, that framed his large body. And the revelation that he was a black man - something her husband had never mentioned to him. Not that it mattered, at least, it hadn't until that moment.

After introductions were made, the Boss dropped it on them. The promotion was his, and his alone, under one condition - that the Boss got to take his wife upstairs and have his way with her for an hour. He'd give them a few minutes to mull it over, while he sipped on some fine whiskey. If they refused, he'd leave and the promotion would go to Sal - the most undeserving person vying for the position. They couldn't let that happen, could they?

So they agreed, her husband off to drown himself at a bar, unable to be in the same house at the same time. She led him upstairs, full of nerves, reminding herself that she was doing this for her husband, for their family. It didn't matter that she had a ring on her finger - he had one on his - but it was going to happen either way. He was so big, so black, so commanding. The way he touched her, the way he talked to her - her husband was soft in comparison. She was aroused despite her best wishes not to be. She was more than impressed with him as his clothes came off, and blown away by his size. There was no way it'd fit. But it did. She had more orgasms then she'd ever experienced in her life. The hour came and passed, and then another before he was spent. She was far gone by then. He dressed calmly and left.

He wasn't done with her though. No, with her husband working late hours, he'd come by to treat her to 'dinner' again and again. She knew she should say no, but she couldn't...not to him, not to the way he touched her. Then he started inviting her to lunch - they did it in a bathroom, in his car, in his OFFICE! There was no stopping him. Or them.

He'd come over to dinner with her husband as well, taking her upstairs after eating. And then it got to a part where he started taking her, right there in the living room, in front of her husband,.

And she loved every moment of it.

To Pay the Rent

Notes: It involves cheating, domination, lingerie, dub-con, rough sex, sex toys, oral sex, anal sex, yoga pants, vaginal sex, and multiple orgasms. Need to find a willing female partner for this plot because I have been craving for it!!!

"So you two wanted to live with me until you find a suitable place to say? Alright, I can help you but there are certain conditions."

His eyes ere filled with excitement and anticipation at the thought of meeting with his nephew and his fiance. MC is a rich man who lives in a luxurious mansion. MC made his own fortune as a owner of a women's lingerie brand that he built from the ground into a fashion powerhouse. Most of the time, he'd usually seen working in his office while other times, he rents the studio for photoshoots or videos of the next lingerie line. A woman and her fiancé are forced to stay with his uncle (MC). The fiancé is working a low paying job trying to find something better and the woman is currently unemployed. MC is usually an nice friendly guy but he is a bit of a womanizer. The fiance was shocked his rich uncle asked them to stay with him. This seems so out of character because no other family or friends are willing to give them a place to stay, the couple happily accepts.

Things doesn't seemed so back except when MC informs them that the woman have to help MC while his nephew is at work. At first, things doesn't appear so bad in fact, it might be a nice change of pace for her until…the uncle informs the woman that he needed a good fuck from her while her fiance is at work. She's backed into a corner for fear of being thrown into the street, she begrudgingly relents…Only to end up with the biggest and hardest orgasm of her life. MC is not only larger than her fiance but he's more skilled and touches her in a way that her fiance never could. Worst of all, she ends up spending the day being used by him and licking.

Soon enough, she finds herself craving for it, looking forward to her fiance going to work as she feels ashamed he's slowly seeming like an annoying obstacle than a man she's happy to have around. The uncle is richer, in better shape and a more skilled lover than his nephew. In fact, he seems superior to his nephew in every way. While the woman would never let her fiance get away with telling her what to do, she finds herself enjoying the uncle's orders and doing things for him she never would for her fiance.

The Son's Girlfriend

MC's son is a good kid. He thought that he has raised him right or at least as well as he could without his mother. He tried really hard not to rub off on him, being a lecherous old pervert isn't a good quality for a role model. However, it is who he is. The sad part is MC done a too good of a job raising his son to be a gentleman. His son went on three dates, and each one just wanted to tell him that she pretty and wanted to have a really good time, somewhere private. MC's son is a handsome man but he just doesn't have that initiative.

Part of him believes that it is MC's fault, he brings home some pretty girls, but in the few weeks, they're gone. Until this last one....now she's a keeper(which is YC). Even if she isn't exactly faithful, MC hate to admit it but he thinks she's staying with my son at this point just to have access to me, to become closer to MC. MC had to admit that she's a gorgeous, but maybe, just maybe he might get away with a little flirt or two. Pretty soon, the flirting escalating and soon he's fucking her. She thinks that if she breaks his heart, which she will, that he'll stop fucking her, which he...might.

MC feel guilty, really he does, but there is a good lesson. Always ALWAYS take initiative son! If she's coming on to him, then you do it right and she won't wander off. The first time she came to MC's door, about 3 months since they started dating, he turned her down easy, the 2nd time 4 nights later, it was a little harder, the 3rd time...well...he thinks that they almost woke him up. She's an animal, a real freak and i think she actually really does love my son, but she isn't getting what she needs from him, MC thinks that he should be proud that a 46 year old can still catch the eye of a 20 something. It's a regular thing now, she's over at MC's house more than she's at her own, his son doesn't even think anything of it, he's really happy his girlfriend and his dad get along.. He just doesn't know how well... (MC is the father, and I am willing to discuss the details and hash them out.)

The Modeling Job

Notes: It involves photoshoots, revealing outfits, cheating, oral sex, teasing, groping, fondling, dirty talking, anal sex, potential porn shoots, etc...

Modeling Job: It seemed a simple enough concept and a good way to make a bit of extra money. While her boyfriend might not have approved of the idea, it was her decision to make, she simply wouldn't tell him about the interview she'd had, and the appointments she'd set up for some picture-taking sessions. Nothing wrong with doing a little cosplay modeling for a bit of bonus cash to help out with the funds, right?

At least, that was how it began, until she began the actual modeling. The photographer was good, and didn't force her into any sort of skeevy costume, letting her have choices from all manner of outfits, conservative or otherwise, though he had a habit of bodily moving her into proper posing positions, and perhaps his hands lingered for a few seconds too long each time, or attempted to wander...but she thought nothing of it, at first.

Thus the seeds began to sprout as he became more brazen, the compliments to her body flowing forth during each session, quietly encouraging her to embrace her beauty, and show a little more skin with each new outfit. Each time the costume's became more revealing, the photographer got more bold with his own affections, things growing more perverted. The first sign of falling was when she didn't immediately escape when he started being obvious with his touching, or with what he touched her with, but the lack of activity she had, the lack of satisfaction, coupled with the feel and size of this man and the raw desire she felt from him...perhaps she could justify it to herself for a while...but where does the justification end and throwing away morals begin?

By the time she's modeling bikinis, there's no point of return, and the touches would have already moved to regular fucking. How far will she fall after that? Nude modeling? Filming? Porn, even? Let's explore the depths and see how a woman's secret life develops and intensifies over the coming months...

The Pact

Notes: Possible Kinks: Interracial, Multiple Characters/Scenes, Rough Sex, Cheating, etc...

Alright! So, for starters. I was imagining a group of girls are making their little 'pact.' One of them is a nerd, one is a typical 'good girl', one is a hard-working athlete, etc. Just ideas, since these girl's personalities are of course up to you. Either way, the end result is the same. One day, when these friends are hanging out, they've been talking about how unsatisfied they are with life, and one of them comes up with a deal. That all of them just let loose for one school year. That they just go wild, hook up with any guy that tries it with them. To really 'live a little' before they all go off to college and settle down, focusing on their future and whatnot. Even though a couple of them have boyfriends, they agree, wanting to experience life (maybe because the slut seems to have such a good time)

From there, we explore their lives as they start to experience more and more sex, and more and more perverted natures of people. The popular bitch letting a few nerds blow all over her face. The typical good girl sucking off a teacher to get her A- into an A. The cute Asian letting the football team each have a go in her. Whatever we decide, with the ante only being upped as time goes on.

Naturally, they're trying to keep it a secret from their families and their boyfriends, so they have to sneak around. Maybe one of the girls has a brother or two who finds out? Maybe one or two of the girls gets in a little too deep with some of the 'bad boys' and soon finds themselves in the middle of a gang bang with actual gang-members. And when they try to leave, the gang decides to tell them that they're bitches of the gang now. Different fun scenarios to keep the tension high, all the while indulging the girls into more and more lustful situations, until they're not too sure they want to return to their old lives!

I'm your Owner Now...

Through some way that we should discuss together, a young girl comes into contact with a powerful and influential older man. This older man exploits her curiosity and innocence to charm her and convince her to experiment with BDSM. Initially this is quite innocent and comes with great perks. He takes her out to expensive restaurants, shows her the better part of town, buys her all of sorts of nice things and all he expects in return is discipline and slight obedience. Being called Owner, Master or Sir at all times, doing as he commands, wearing a certain necklace in his presence as a show of commitment, basic obedience and discipline training, that sort of thing.

Eventually he begins to lead her into the sexual side of her servitude and even there it initially seems fine. He focuses on pleasuring her and making sure she enjoys herself and gets her increasingly eager for more. And that's where he gradually makes her servitude increasingly depraved and pushes her over more and more of her limits.

How far down the rabbit hole she goes and what her life will eventually look like is something we ought to discuss beforehand, but I imagine she will eventually walk away from home and live with him.

He begged you to do this…

Notes: My desired kinks: Cuckold, Passionate Sex, Rough Sex, Risk of Pregnancy, open to many others depending on what you're craving

YC is a loving wife who has been worshiped by her husband their entire marriage. He married up in the first place and now that YC is in her prime & he is well past his, he wants you to explore other lovers to fulfill your needs. For nearly a year he pushed for it, in the end begging her on his knees to cuckold him. That's how YC found herself at the hotel bar, waiting to meet MC for the first time. Her husband found MC online, set up the meeting, helped YC get ready and sent her off to have a wild weekend. His only request was that she videotape the entire thing so he could see it afterwards. Will he still be happy he begged for this when he sees what happened to YC? And could YC ever truly be pleased by her husband again after being with a real man? The husband did want YC to get pregnant right? Ooops, well it might be too late!

Where this one goes from here is up to us, but I am most interested in taking the part of her new lover. I am willing to control the husband if you aren't comfortable doing so, but I would really like a partner who could handle both the husband (mostly in the background) and the wife. Whether he ever ends up in a scene with both of our characters at the same time is up to you, but it doesn't bother me so long as he is always completely submissive in the scene.

Fantasy Plots

The Demon Sealed in the Mountain:

He was a force to be reckoned with. He was so feared that some of the humans begun to worship him. They gave him monthly offering. To those that opposed this Arch Demon was met with a swift end. One night, there was a battle against this powerful Arch Demon. Both sides have casualties, but in the end the demon…lost. The mighty wizard performed a powerful spell to strip the Arch Demon of his power. Then, the wizard imprisoned the Arch Demon in the mountain for all eternity.This Arch Demon's name is Dragamos and he has been trapped in a mountain for years, trapped by magic beyond what the earth has any more. For many years, he has been growing in power as he stayed there slowly increasing his sphere of influence, his power would possibly rival that of any champion of the gods. Finally one day he managed to hear someone's thoughts, and he spoke to them, and he would try to convince them to free him.

Multiple potential here. The person could know the ancient tale of the demon inside the mountain and run away, until he managed to reach them again, but this time in their sleep where he slowly takes advantage of them every night, slowly breaking their minds until they want to free him, want him to take them as his bride. Of course it could be a bit silly and a witch frees him, but casts a spell of binding on him before she does, so he becomes her familiar. Could be interesting and silly. Other options are open.

5. A Love Story between a Samurai and a Kunoichi

Nomura Takehiro came from a long line of samurai, the Takehiro Clan. He's good at his job, and he worked as hard as any other samurai in his efforts for his kingdom. He was also the son of the Daimyo, the leader of the said kingdom. He had to set an example, he had to work harder, and he had to push himself constantly to new heights of achievement. He had to do more than everyone else in short. He had a friend, who had worked with him on many missions, they grew up in the same family, they worked together since he was first a samurai, but that was all for she was a ninja, and the trust between Samurai and Ninja was never that great.

Nomura was there when he heard the rumors, of a dangerous new possible enemy and a mystic city filled with odd things. It would be their responsibility to deal with it. The mission to find and explore the city was given to him and his old friend. It would be not hard, he would have to prepare for anything that could happen, and he gathered up everything he needed the following night knowing that the ninja would most likely be prepared too.

Nomura arrived at the way station way early, and walked around, he was excited about this mission. It was something that didn't happen ever, and it was a chance to prove himself to his father, and the land. He knew if he did this mission right, the path to being the next leader of the whole clan was open for him. The samurai walked to his horse and made sure that he had put everything in its right place. He let out a sigh after a few more moments, he knew that the Shinobi ally of his had a tenancy of being late, of showing up after she was supposed to, and he had to hope that was the case here.

YC is a scout, a ninja, working for a top level warrior, skilled in the most amazing ways. YC are paid by a samurai(MC), this Samurai has known YC since forever, and they have been friends the whole time working together for the benefit of the land, and the people of the land. They have feelings for each other, but they're old friends and MC refuse to show them. Now, MC has been given a dangerous assignment to travel in search of a mystic city, that has appeared, and find out what dangers it may pose and stop it if possible. This is an action/romance rp with an opening for other paths as well.

Magicka Academia (This plot is a mixture of fantasy/modern)

In a world much like our own, magic exists as sure as any other form of matter in the universe, and is capable of being manipulated as such. It takes on different forms, follows distinct rules, and is a valuable resource that is used throughout everyday life. Everyone has a specific form of magic, known as their Iden Elementa (inherited element that they are most compatible with). It may be earth, fire, wind, water, light, or darkness. There is a seventh element, an unknown element called Void. The rarity of inheriting the element is considerably high, and void magic is unknown territory. There are only a selected few that master this unknown element, but no one really knows much about Void Magic. For most, their inherited element is the only form of magic they are capable of using, and even then the degree to which this is done varies from person to person. Mastery of one's inherited element and the capability of manipulating the others in some way takes years of practice and training. There may be the occasional natural talents, but attempting to use powerful techniques when untrained is difficult and potentially deadly. The young, always prone to wanting to experiment with new power, are especially at risk. A system had to be in place for their safety and education. That is where the universities come in. Colleges all around the world were established to help those who come of age to learn to handle their powers beyond the basics they learn earlier on. Our story takes place in one such university.

Magicka Academia is considered one of the most prestigious academies available. It is home to those shown to have especially great talent in some form. Whether it is natural manipulation of multiple elements, using their inherited element in a unique and interesting way, or through sheer raw power. Potential students submit their application and go through rigorous testing, interviews, and background checks. Most who attend are heirs to the world's elites, though of course, there are the students from the lower class who got in thanks to their abilities, but because of scholarships and lack of clout, these students often need to work especially hard to prove themselves. The classes cover general education, but also provide heavy focus on elemental studies. The history of elements, defensive applications, practical strategy classes, and more are standard on student schedules.

The dress code only requires clothing that covers a sufficient amount be worn, however the definition of "sufficient" is fairly loose. Or rather, incredibly. Supposedly students can wear whatever they want so long as it covers any "delicate areas". However, this apparently only applies while they're in a standing position. Its means "It is forbidden to go around neither inside nor outside the campus naked!" While they'd never put their students in direct harm, students that can go on paying missions during their time at school. They are allowed to miss class for even weeks at a time should the job take that long. The higher the student rank, E being the lowest and S being the highest, the higher rank mission they can accept. There is an exception, for example 5 students holding an A rank can join together to take on an S rank mission. Depending on the ranking these missions can be quite dangerous, and it's not unheard of for students to never come back after leaving. Starting at the beginning of winter and having classes and in field missions for each of the classes of magic, Magicka Academia does not shy away from dangerous activities.

Each student is placed in a section based on their element, though most classes are shared between all students of the same year. Because of the heavy focus on combat training, each student also selects a fighting style to specialize in, with most having made their decision before even entering the school. They are allowed and expected to have their weapons on them at all times, duels being an accepted part of school life with the certain guidelines that must be followed at all times. Anyone caught violating the rules is expelled. Of course, the school itself has many dangers lurking around. Professors and students with devious machinations. Odd and ferocious beasts roaming the grounds, especially at night. Heated rivalries that threaten to turn into all out war. At the center of it all is the university itself and what mysteries it may hold. Why the combat focus? Why does the school seem designed to encourage competition between students to the point of the staff but turning a blind eye to potentially life threatening battles? Why is Taco Tuesday on Wednesday? These are questions that may remain unanswered, or rather, maybe they should...

(For this plot, I'll be playing multiple characters (mainly teachers, other students, etc..), but I'll be mostly playing with either Yugo or Soma. Ribbons is more of a side character for comedic purposes.)

Yugo Kurosaki: Age 21. A gifted with water magic, whose specialty is ice magic. He's from the lower class society, an orphan who was accepted because of his untapped potential. He's a hot-blooded individual, but a gifted mage. He's loyal to some of his friends, and is willing to protect them to the end. He is willing to go down fighting for his friends, regardless of how futile it might seem. He's reckless, but Yugo continuously tries to prove his strength to other students, especially when he challenged Soma in a magic duel. Of all the magi duels between them, Yugo hasn't won a single match. He used to be a B rank student at Magicka Academia, but his rank is demoted to E after a certain incident two years ago.

Perris Ribbons – Age 58. Dean of Magicka Academia. A Meister who specialize in Fire Magic. Ribbons is a typical pervert, but a harmless pervert nonetheless. Meaning that he loved to peek under the woman's skirt, and peeking in the woman's locker room to see the female students getting undressed.

Soma Albright – Age 23. A B rank student who's gifted with Wind Magic. He's from the high class society called the Albright Family. Soma has a calm and emotionless demeanor and speaks only when he really needs to convey his thoughts. His manner of speaking often makes people misinterpret what he means. Despite his detached nature, Soma harbors a strong ambition to be the Meister. Even though he thinks that Yugo is nothing more than a nuisance, he has a sense of rivalry with him.

Notes: I have more details on how this Magicka Academia works, but I don't want to give away everything. Basically, this is a long-term roleplay filled with adventure, action, humor, slice-of-life, romance, possible betrayal, possible tragedy and most of all sex. So yeah, this can go to one of the many different direction. If you want to more or have questions about his plot, PM me and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

The Witch and the Oath

He was given a task that he was honored to take. Chosen from his Brothers in the Order, he was given a task by the Oracle who served as medium to their God; find the Witch and slay her. The trip was long, and her defenses were strong. Legions of her minions guarded her, and he pushed through where he had to and slipped through where he couldn't. Finally, he drew upon her lair, and there he found her, not a horrible witch or a monster, but a terrifying and beautiful goddess, powerful and resplendent. Duty called, but at the final hour, when his sword was to strike, his mind failed him. The opening was created, and the witch finally had her Dark Champion. His connection to the Goddess was stilled, silenced, and instead he heard only her in his mind. Yet he was no slave, not in totality, but more of a pawn. A sword ready to strike upon her foes, should her guidance be careful, or a dangerous threat waiting to stab her in the back. After all, he is simply her weapon, and her Champion, bound by magic and not by anything more. Right?

Notes: The primary idea behind this one is that MC becomes subdued by YC's magical control, but not to such a degree that he is a mindless slave, but rather that he is forbidden to harm her, compelled to obey her but not bound totally unless she forces it and even then he can lock up if it is truly abhorrent. It is supposed to be about a struggle between her will and his duty and his effect on her vs her plans.

Last edited:
Thread Updated with new plots.

Looking for a roleplay partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

Updated the thread...again with a writing sample and more pairings. Added more on About Me and Some Rules/Preferences.

I am still looking for a partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

First Bump!

Still looking for a partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

Added a new plot: The Pact.

I'm still looking for a partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

Bump!

I am still looking for a partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, Crowded Train, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

Bump!
I am still looking for a partner for either one of these plots that I'm currently craving: To Pay the Rent, Crowded Train, The Modeling Job, or He Begged you to do this...

Back
Top Bottom