Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you want?

• Total voters
I'm good.

I guess I'd take a hot chai, if someone was going out.

All i want for christmas is a roleplay with plot and not focused on smut
I got cravings of plots i want to fufill

I feel you here. I have always wanted to buy and play Axis and Allies. It is like an in depth WW2 board game. But it is expensive and every time I bring it up to someone, no one is interested in playing it. So what's the point ya know?
There used to be one free online version of that game that was pretty similar to the boardgame. I'm not sure if it's still going or exactly what it was called by now. I remember it had other variations where people would just claim territories like risk but with the same modern units as A&A. (I kinda guess that died maybe... But there might be others if so?)

Of course, there is something to be said for playing face to face with locals too!

There used to be one free online version of that game that was pretty similar to the boardgame. I'm not sure if it's still going or exactly what it was called by now. I remember it had other variations where people would just claim territories like risk but with the same modern units as A&A. (I kinda guess that died maybe... But there might be others if so?)

Of course, there is something to be said for playing face to face with locals too!
I will have to look into it. Maybe I can find something. But it would be nice to play with someone face to face. Thank You

Objects of frivolous value.
Yes! I like those!

I want some winter boots.

I discovered a hole in the side of my current pair. Apparently I abuse my instep on my right foot because this is a spot that goes frequently in my footwear.

Back
Top Bottom