Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What do you want?

• Total voters

Jericho Z. Barrons

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I am not a materialistic person, so there really isn't much that I really want. I have my desires reduced down to just the things I need.

But what do I really want?

A nice thick winter coat.

How about you?

Just one day without some type of stress. I would even take a couple of hours. There's always something hectic going on, some issue to fix, etc. I would just like a moment to not have to deal with it and for a change, focus on me lol. Would be nice.

A fucking playstation 5. A sweet guy with a big dick and some gfuel

Unironically I, too, want a new winter coat. One of those long black ones like a businessman might wear downtown when it's snowy out.

Otherwise I can always go for video games (Switch titles, indie stuff on PC) and trying new foods.

Maybe a few million dollars, as long as we're dreaming.

Heh. As cartoonist Ashleigh Brilliant once said: All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Other than that...what I really want for myself is inner peace.

Thirded on a new coat. It's cold and all I have that somewhat fits is the hoodie my father in law bought me when I was 25lbs heavier.

The power to take away anxiety from myself and others. Shit sucks, sometimes there is just no reason for it to even be a thing. I want it gone.

an entire box of kittens
more time to read all of the books that i would ever want
for more people to smile in a genuine way

Absolutely. Feel this so much. I've got 500+ unread books on my Kindle and my shelves and yet I'm always wanting more. It's ridiculous.
Yeah, my 'too read pile' is ridiculous, and those 99p book offers on kindle just exacerbates the situation.

A real friend. Someone I can be honest with and tell things too. Someone who is ok with me and let's me be who I am. Someone I can confide in and who feels the same way about me.

Contentment. I feel like everything else I could possibly name is a vehicle to get there.

I’ve been told this is boring, lol.

So…uhh… someone to tell me what’s actually in style for women and supply me with the appropriate wardrobe. I want to look nice and not have to think about it.

If I had a local couple who were into board games, tabletop RPGs and MTG, I'd be set. I just want to have a game night, once a month or so, in person. I even found this really cool D&D adventure box subscription, that's a pretty reasonable price for all you get, but without real friends to play with, it's hard to justify the cost.

If I had a local couple who were into board games, tabletop RPGs and MTG, I'd be set. I just want to have a game night, once a month or so, in person. I even found this really cool D&D adventure box subscription, that's a pretty reasonable price for all you get, but without real friends to play with, it's hard to justify the cost.
I feel you here. I have always wanted to buy and play Axis and Allies. It is like an in depth WW2 board game. But it is expensive and every time I bring it up to someone, no one is interested in playing it. So what's the point ya know?

I feel you here. I have always wanted to buy and play Axis and Allies. It is like an in depth WW2 board game. But it is expensive and every time I bring it up to someone, no one is interested in playing it. So what's the point ya know?
I'm in agreement with you and Xana as far as wishing for more local friends for board game fun. I got Eldritch Horror and I love the story and expansions so much, and I can play it solo. So, at least I get to play it occasionally, even if there's no one around who's interested.

Axis and Allies. Now there's something I haven't heard in a long time. Never played it myself, though - WW2 strategy-type games never really floated my boat (so to speak).

Honestly I'd be happy with things not going to hell for once. 2021 has been a very miserable year all-around as far as I'm concerned, especially the past few months. So tranquility and a stable environment would be great.

In order of least likely to happen to most likely to happen in the near future

A day where I don't have to deal with my usual stresses and tribulations
A lamia lover
To sleep in a bit more than usual on saturday mornings.
A hug.

Back
Top Bottom