Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naked City OoC.

MsBloom

Moonchild
So this is where we will coordinate, organise and discuss plot and character ideas for The Naked City Chronicles.

These are the stories currently running:

Last edited:
I do think her being the Master's descendant ties her to the house in a way that's more personal and intimate than if it were James or Clause.

On the other hand, having it be James or Clause does broaden the mystery around the history of the house and the crimes that took place there. And having potentially several dozens of families all tracing back to these two, with their dark pasts, would make for a pretty twisted background for the city.

Right so well leave it up to Lea and if she doesn't feel like it something her character would notice then I'll deal with it when I'm up next.

I'm open up to the possibility that it is either James or Clause who father the child that will become Lea's ancestor.
I like the idea of our characters needing to solve the mystery and I don't see why we need to answer this question just yet. But if it is essential for @Colonel_Liam as our DM to know I can give my suggestions in a PM.

Also, @LeaT this is just a thought but it might be cool if Professor Thomas actually felt the connection as she and Jamie make contact.
I'm not sure I understand the question here.

I'm not sure I understand the question here.

When Jamie touch Lea while she is under the influence of the hunting Jamie too is connected to the haunting through Lea. What if Lea can sense that she is sharing the haunting with someone else IE Jamie.

Would she sense Jamie as James or would Jamie enter the vision as themselves? I like the idea of them all getting to experience the dream state together but am curious about perspective. Would Jamie and Spencer begin to experience the dream from the perspective of James and Clause? Are they descendants as well? Kind of far fetched but perhaps the house's reach extends much farther than the grounds and has brought them all together. I'd love to see some of the nightmare peril begin to seep into their waking experience within the house, but I think we need to agree on some perspective.

Would she sense Jamie as James or would Jamie enter the vision as themselves?

Initially as Jamie, like sensing her arousal from the touch as Jamie also experience the sensations of Leanna and also the shock from Spencer of feeling his anus penetrated.

I like the idea of them all getting to experience the dream state together but am curious about perspective. Would Jamie and Spencer begin to experience the dream from the perspective of James and Clause?

But perhaps these initial touches does draw Jamie and Spencer into the haunting as well where they begin to experience James and Clause respectively, making it a shared haunting. I think it would be helpful for them eventually solving the mystery, finding the girl that was never found with the other poor women buried in that basement.

Are they descendants as well?

I haven't considered it. With Jamie much of her family tree would be unknown to her so of course there is a possibility she could be a descendant of James. It could perhaps also be that the child with which Leanna will bear to an as yet undetermined father, is the actual ancestor of both Jamie and Spencer.

Kind of far fetched but perhaps the house's reach extends much farther than the grounds and has brought them all together. I'd love to see some of the nightmare peril begin to seep into their waking experience within the house, but I think we need to agree on some perspective.

That could be fun to explore indeed but I agree we need to agree on perspective.

@Colonel_Liam @SurreptitiousApple thoughts on this.

My earlier interpretation of @Colonel_Liam 's earlier post was that contact with Lea would result in sharing in Leanna's sensations and not Clause or James. I'm completely okay pivoting from that to make it more about drawing connections between like characters rather than just Lea's (i.e. having Spencer share in Clause's experience and Jamie sharing in James's). If we need an explanation, it could be that the contact with the professor is what opens the door for the house to exert any influence it wants until the scene ends.

I don't personally feel the need to have Spencer be a descendant. But if being a descendant is part of what gives the house influence over the individual, then the idea that the entire town sees the house as haunted implies that the whole town might be descended from only a few men or women.

It might be interesting to have Clause and James bleed their personalities over to Spencer and Jamie in the real world, influencing their behaviors. A little at first, but more and more over time as we play out more scenes. Gradually, and so long as they stay inside the house, they lose their original sense of self through a corruption of their character, until we find history repeating itself with their treatment of Lea before the end of their story.

If we need an explanation, it could be that the contact with the professor is what opens the door for the house to exert any influence it wants until the scene ends.

That makes perfect sense and that is what I was also thinking.

It might be interesting to have Clause and James bleed their personalities over to Spencer and Jamie in the real world, influencing their behaviors. A little at first, but more and more over time as we play out more scenes. Gradually, and so long as they stay inside the house, they lose their original sense of self through a corruption of their character, until we find history repeating itself with their treatment of Lea before the end of their story.

This I can see as a sort of umbrella plot for sure but it would only work under the condition that Spencer, Jamie and Lea are all descendents of Leanna's child by whomever is the father.

I don't personally feel the need to have Spencer be a descendant. But if being a descendant is part of what gives the house influence over the individual, then the idea that the entire town sees the house as haunted implies that the whole town might be descended from only a few men or women.

I see no reason for that conclusion as such. If you look at the history of the mansion there are many other reasons for it to be haunted but in the light of this first haunting Lea, and now also Jamie and Spencer, experience going back to a common ancestor makes sense, at least to me it does. There could be all kinds of ways and reasons for the house to have summoned them all together.

There is a lot to think about based on what you have all said. For the sake of keeping some details of the story a surprise I may start up dms with msbloom and apple to get some behind the scenes preferences.

@LeaT As I read the first half of you post I was thinking that it would only make sense that if Lea can sense Leanna as clearly as she does then of course Leanna would also sense Lea. And then you do just that. Brilliant.

@Colonel_Liam You're up next.

@LeaT As I read the first half of you post I was thinking that it would only make sense that if Lea can sense Leanna as clearly as she does then of course Leanna would also sense Lea. And then you do just that. Brilliant.

@Colonel_Liam You're up next.
Glad you liked it. The idea only just came to me and that was when I felt I was ready to post.

:) I mean it makes sense that the experience should work both ways right. If nothing else because of the family relationship between the two. Should be interesting to see how you continue to play Leanna as her own experiences of pain blend with Lea's experiences of arousal and pleasure from the same treatment.

It is time to see if she lied about being virtuous on her resume. If she stooped to theivery so quickly who know what else she may have lied about.

Out of curiousity. Is it her virginity he wants to know if she has lied about? If so then I would say that the recent actions of his two henchmen would have rendered any evidence of such null and void as they have penetrated both he anal and vaginal cavities with inanimate objects.

That’s kind of the point . If there’s not “evidence” he can be more degrading to her. Call her a whore, justify his own action subconsciously in his mind. That sort of thing.

And of course Leanna will protest that his examination is pointless, right @LeaT I mean even as he pulls out the wooden dildo from her cunt to look and feel around for a hymen it would be an absolutely absurd display of ... I don't even know of what.

I of course see your point @Colonel_Liam I just feel it might just be a bit too much. However, this is a collaborative effort and I will say no more on the subject.

Also, now that we are at the point of Jamie and Spencer being sucked into the haunting to play the roles of James and Clause perhaps those PMs would be in order.

Is it too early to be thinking about an end game for this scene at least?

I was thinking maybe there was a way for them to save Leanna but I'll wait for @MsBloom to weigh in before we get to plotting.

I was thinking maybe there was a way for them to save Leanna but I'll wait for @MsBloom to weigh in before we get to plotting.

The question is how will it fuck with the timeline if we do. If we save her before she falls pregnant and Lea is a descendant of that then unborn child then the question becomes, has Lea even been born in the altered timeline.

Back
Top Bottom