Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Craving Dark MxM/NB RPs… (Original/Pictures Linked) (NSFW Links)

Noctwilde

Meteorite
Hi there. It's been a while since I've focused away from doing largely fandom-based rps, but there are a few ideas I really wanted to develop and try out. So let's get into it.

About Me:

-I am a bisexual cis female. I can play males, females, and non-binary characters and have been playing an assortment for over ten years for rps. Honestly it makes no difference to me in the long run.
-I rarely get to do MxM pairings, hence I wanted to try things out here.
-I am mainly a sub, but I am known to switch if we double up on characters. So I expect to play a Dom or a problematic character who takes advantage somewhere.
-I mainly like to play pretty boys, so expect anime face claims.

Main Kinks:

-Non consensual/dubious consent

-Story driven (I really love build up)

-Humiliation (even extreme humiliation
)

-Pet Play
-Gags and Leashes
-Cum baths, cum shots... anything to do with being covered in cum

-Exhibitionism

-Bondage

-BDSM

-Watersports
-Marking/Branding
-Going into Heat
-Bad Ends. Here's where we get into the concept of snuff. It's not my top kink, but I would like to experiment with it so long as the character is brought there at the height of pleasure. Death being a final orgasm and all.
-Drugs (Aphrodisiacs, body modification drugs possibly...)
-Anal Sex
-BlowJobs (I'm quite of fan of "forced head")

As far as limits go, I have none aside from brutal torture, gore, cannibalism, vore, and unbirthing. Everything kink-wise is pretty much up for debate and negotiation.

Ideas

Murderer and Civilian/Kidnapping

I really don't have much of a plot for this one. But my basic idea is that a normal civilian somehow gets involved with a killer or a kidnapper. Perhaps a serial killer finds something striking about them and just has to possess or observe them and they take what they want. It's just a dark concert I really wanna experiment with.

Brothers?

MC always had a rocky relationship with his stepsibling. They were weird and always sabotaged every single relationship or milestone MC ever tried to achieve, leaving him to a bitter life alone. Worse even, when MC tries to start a new life, bad luck seemed to follow him once he left home. He couldn't hold down a job, couldn't be accepted into college, and could not hope to keep up with rent now that her folks and significant others have isolated him. However, one day, he gets a knock on the door and opens to find his stepbrother at her door with a new proposition. He’ll handle all of MC's expenses and needs... so long as MC moves in with him and becomes his new slave.

Now I love a supernatural twist to this. That the stepbrother is actually a demon or vampire and has somehow manipulated MC's life so that he would be vulnerable for this moment. That, or he could be another human who serves a dark organization while seeking to employ MC in his cult.

Vampires

Two clans exist apart from each other. One is a thriving clan, the other is in shambles, barely able to feed from animals. In a last ditch effort, the clan sends the leader's youngling to go spy on the thriving clan's cruel, sadistic leader. The leader catches her and will do anything to break and use him to his liking. I really want to do this one and I want it to be incredibly mature. Torture, violence, sexual mind control, anything!

Strange Asylum

When MC lashes out violently at a family member, their family uses their connections to have them shipped to strange asylum. Honestly, I just really dig the aesthetic and feel of this picture: Here. Just the entire idea of this asylum being used for weird experimentation and sexual fantasies away from a world of prying eyes. I would be so up for brainstorming this one further.

Additional Pairings (Admittedly more in the smutty realm)
Master/Slave
Angel/Demon
Evil Vampire/Vampire Rebel (anyone?)
Cyborg/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Prisoner/Guard

If you see anything that strikes your fancy, please PM me.

Back
Top Bottom