Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Roommates (commanderShepard, leia25, Leahrose1111)

Brian laughed. "No, you're crazy. Pretend boyfriend? How would we even pull that off? Besides," he looked from Beth to Vanessa, "I know you'd never be okay with that, and I'm not sure I would, either."

Vanessa barely looked up from her plate, but just enough to watch Brian's reaction. She had a light bulb moment and spoke up. "It's not as bad as it sounds babe. I mean....I kind of get it. She was respectful and asked me first. I told her we'd discuss it. It's just a weekend of acting. I'll be there too, so you're not going to come home to me being suspiscious."

Brian balked, open-mouthed. "Seriously? You're okay with this? You." He looked back and forth between the two women again. "So, what, the three of us are going to go to your rich parents' house for four days, you and I are going to pretend to be madly in love or dating or something, and Vanessa is... what exactly?"

"You're her boyfriend.....not her husband." A pang of jealousy hit Vanessa, but sacrifices were to be made if she was going to get what she needed.

Brian met Vanessa's gaze, but he missed the subtle change in her expression. "That still doesn't answer the question of why you'll be there. Are you just a friend along for the ride? What will the sleeping arrangements be?" That brought a new thought to mind, and he looked back at Beth. "Wait, are we going to have to kiss for your parents?"

Beth took a deep breath. "Well, my parents would probably assume we'll want to share my room and Vanessa would be in a guest room. And yes, just the occasional peck on the lips to keep the act going."

"I'll be there because I'm her best friend who didn't have anywhere to go home to. And to keep myself sane while you guys are doing this."

"Why are you on board with this?" he asked Vanessa, still not believing that she would be okay with something like that.

Vanessa was getting frustrated with him. "Because she asked and she is doing us a massive favor. I don't exactly love the idea but I get where she's coming from. You already spend enough time staring at her so you might as well touch her while you have the chance and a valid offer."

Brian froze, open-mouthed. Vanessa just told him to... fool around with Beth. And accused him of staring at her... which was true, but he wasn't about to admit that, or let it go undefended. Something was up, there was no way she was actually okay with this.

"I do not stare at Beth," he began, "and I'm certainly not going to touch her. I'm with you, you know that. So... no. Thank you for the offer, Beth, but we'll figure something else out. Sorry, I'm just not comfortable pretending to date you just to get an apartment."

When Brian turned his head to address Beth, Vanessa ducked under the table. Before he had finished his rant, she quickly pulled out his cock and inhaled it. She sucked and licked him intensely. She hummed as she worked, sending vibrations to his core.

Vanessa's "come fuck me" eyes stared up at him as she swallowed his cock to the base. She lightly scratched his thighs in his favorite spots, and gently used her teeth to stimulate him. She felt his pre-cum dripping onto her tongue and swallowed every drop.

Beth had told Vanessa to do 'whatever it takes' but she was still surprised by her sudden seduction. She cleared her throat. "I understand if you don't want to."

Brian looked up at Beth when she spoke, but he only stammered incoherently. His gaze fell back to Vanessa, and he hissed, "What are you doing??"

Vanessa slunk out from under the table and into Brian's lap. No panties meant easy access. She climbed on top of him, and the wet Beth cause made the slide down flawless. She sunk Brian deep into her pussy. She placed her lips against his ear, and began to grind. "Babyy...you're making too much of this." She moaned in his ear. "Let's help her out." Behind her, Vanessa motioned Beth to her, hoping to touch her.

Beth wasn't sure what to do. She hadn't really expected Vanessa to do things with Brian right in front of her. Bizarrely, she felt a twinge of jealousy. She knew Vanessa had Brian when they fooled around in the kitchen but it was different actually watching it happen. "Uh, maybe I should give you two some...privacy," she mumbled uncertainly.

"Oh my god..." Brian moaned, looking up at Vanessa. He had no problem doing things in public, but with only one other person present, and actively watching, it was different somehow. "You're having sex with me to convince me to date another woman?"

He moaned, closing his eyes, but they quickly flitted open again. "Yeah, but... kiss her, sleep in the same bed as her?" He decided he would see how far she was willing to let this go, and test what she had said earlier. "Stare at her, touch her..."

That cleared that up. "And when we're all living together and the two of you are walking around naked?" He realized that wasn't what she had meant, but once again he wanted to test the limits by suggesting an extreme.

Back
Top Bottom