Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB ///Looking for long-term story based RP partners///

FunnyYouSayThat

Meteorite
Hi! First off, thank you for taking the time to skim through or read my RP request.

For starters, you can call me anything, I really don't mind, and I go by all pronouns. I'm pretty laid back in regard to ooc talking. I understand it's not for some people, but I would appreciate it if we had clear communication. Whether it be talking about ideas, or just telling me that you're taking a break or hiatus. I'm also on the internet pretty often and so I'm available pretty much 24/7, I might reply daily or multiple times a week, but I understand if you can't.

When it comes to my partner, I'm looking for someone long-term and willing to world build with me. I also want a slow-burn romance between the characters. I'm not looking for a smut-oriented story. Themes and character growth should come first, then sex should happen naturally.

With that being said, here's a list of kinks lol. I doubt any of them would be used but I felt I should put them there.

Anyways I write in the third person and would like for anyone interested in rping with me to do the same. For character references, I write character sheets and would much rather describe my character's appearance rather than pulling a photo off of the internet though if you prefer to do that, please don't use face claims or pictures of actual people and stick to artwork.

I tend to write a lot, especially at the beginning of an RP and my responses can easily go over 1000 words. My writing does tend to fluctuate as the RP goes on. I would like to think I'm descriptive and pretty literate but I'm still seeking to improve my writing. I would like someone who uses proper grammar and is pretty literate though of course mistakes are fine I'm not really a grammar or punctuation police, we all make mistakes. I won't respond to one paragraphed responses or one-liners.

Also, I would rather have a partner writing for a top or verse character.

I prefer to write in PMs, but can be persuaded into going onto discord.

Here's a sample of my writing if you're still interested:
The amber light coming from the single light bulb cast strange shadows around the room. The light was vibrant in its color almost comparable to the light those tall dark poles emitted outside the apartment window, contrasting starkly with the blackness that enveloped the city in the absence of the sun. The apartment he was situated in was small and cramped, barely larger than the average bedroom, and yet somehow whoever designed this building was able to fit a small kitchen and bathroom into the home. The old and tacky furniture did little to give the impression of any useable space. Boxes of old family heirlooms were stacked against stained walls with pale yellow paint peeling down their surface, old magazines and newspapers sat piled high on the rickety and scratched coffee table. Every surface was covered with something old and decrepit, like broken china sets, dirty and unworking children's toys, clocks that worked but whose hands pointed to vastly different times. They were things that no longer had use other than to give the woman who moved through the chaos a sense of overwhelming nostalgia.

To her, it was better than any drug.

Quinn was seated primly on the ragged and deflated couch, his hands folded in his lap as he watched her with an indescribable expression, his dark inky eyes glinting brown in the harsh amber light which seemed to unravel layers of darkness in them, allowing a small hint of pity to be the clearest thing he's expressed in perhaps years.

He breathed the mold-infested and musty air into his pristine lungs, ignoring the hint of cat shit that lingered around the space.

He was no longer a child, no longer was he forced to return to this wretched studio, no more did he have to spend his nights sleeping on the couch with his mother. He didn't have to worry about the food, nor did he need to worry about Fiero, the cat, laying on his face while he slept, seemingly hellbent on suffocating him.

Quinn always thought that his mama loved that damned thing more than she had ever loved him and maybe that was why the beast was so bold and obvious with his disdain for the man. Fiero knew there would be no repercussions for his actions.

Quinn didn't have to be here, and yet here he was amongst memories he'd tried to forget, all of them obvious in the wreckage that was his childhood home. He hadn't seen his mother in nearly five years and he sought to remedy that, thought that he should reach out to her now that he was in a better place both mentally and physically because despite all of the years of her screaming at him and the curses she laid upon his name, he still loved and cared for her and he didn't know what inhaling stale cat waste and being among all of this trash was doing to deteriorate his mother's mind even further. He wondered if she was too far gone, or if he could somehow reach out to her and get her the help she desperately needed. It was strange, he should have resented her for raising him in such filth and squalor, but he still wanted to help because she was his mother and because some quiet but influential part of him still sought her validation, was still yearning for her love like he did when he was a child.

"I thought I told you not to come back to this place." She spoke in a frail and shaky voice as she took an old vinyl into her thin and gnarled fingers. There were hard lines etched into her face and her hair was more gray than it was black, but even at this age, it was apparent what a beautiful face she had. Despite her usually distant and aloof disposition, she had the warmest and kindest features of any woman Quinn had ever seen and she possessed a smile that could part clouds and melt the most frigid of hearts. "You never looked happy here."

She moved towards one end of the room, next to the window. The one that never closed all the way, he remembered. She placed the vinyl into an old, rusted record player with more scratches on it than the years Quinn had been alive. The sugary and melodic crooning of The Temptations filled the cramped space, easing the awkward and tense atmosphere somewhat. The amber light fell onto her as she stood directly under it, gazing at him with matching dark eyes, though hers were more expressive and open. Her full lips were twisted into a frown and she blinked her dark watery eyes at him. They were filled with sorrow and apprehension, filled with pain. She pulled at the sleeves of her stained gray nightgown nervously. She shifted and looked away before looking back at him, her expression telling him she'd rather anyone be in her home, anyone but him. She winced as she muttered, "You still have two shadows.
"

Currently, I'm interested in writing about fantasy worlds, dark and gritty horror themes, omegaverse(not required it's not everyone's thing so cool beans), illegal activity, enemies to lovers trope, enemies to friends to lovers, healthy dynamics, toxic dynamics turning healthy, best friends to lovers, apocalyptic settings, contemporary or abstract apocalyptic settings, (like apocalypses that don't make any sense or have a magical or unexplainable origin), sc-fi, post-apocalyptic settings.

Here are some basic plots I have in mind, most of them aren't fully fleshed out and have room for improvement that we can both work on. Of course, I'm open to better or even bigger plots that are about more than just the relationship of two characters and more setting-oriented, but this is just what I've got for now. I'm really interested in hearing if someone has any good horror plots or ideas in mind. I haven't been able to think of any that'll really excite me and it's been driving me batty.

MC and YC grew up in the same area and went to school together. MC used to bully YC relentlessly and seemingly for no reason before he disappeared in their first year of high school without much of a warning, gifting YC some much-needed reprieve from his toxicity. Not that YC cared much for MC's absence, honestly, screw that guy. YC grows up, goes to college, gets his degree and becomes a teacher. He works in a city, or someplace other than in his hometown for a little while before deciding to go back to teach at the middle school he attended where he's surprised to meet MC and even more surprised to learn that he's an English teacher at the school.

For this one, I really don't mind the characters as I'm willing to play both of them. Character A is a thief of supernatural origins (think elves, orcs, cambions, cat-boys, etc) and is currently stealing something that's going to set him up for life, a dragon's heart. A dragon's heart is essentially what's leftover when a dragon dies and is usually the color of a dragon's aura. This can be built upon more. Anyways, Character B ends up capturing Character A while he was in the middle of his thievery and imprisons him. After some thought Character B decides that a suitable punishment for Character A is to bond them together. This is pretty shitty for Character A who is a free spirit and values their independence (or maybe not if you choose the character). With the bond intact one can't leave the side of the dragon they're bonded with for long or they'll risk getting sick and eventually dying. If the dragon dies while bonded to anything that isn't a fellow dragon, then the person bonded with them dies. The only one in the bond able to break these kinds of bonds would be the dragon. Character A is now stuck and is essentially the worse thing he could possibly be, a servant.

This one does require for both of us to play multiple characters that are on the spaceship with the main pair, though they'll just be regular background characters. The plot is another where I feel that I could play either character, so I don't really mind which one you want to be. So, Character A is an alien that currently lives on a spaceship with several others, he's second in command and is pretty content with his life on the ship. Character B is a human or alien who is floating in space and trapped inside of a pod that leaves him cryogenically frozen. When his pod is brought onto the ship, his pod awakens and resuscitates him. Why he was in the pod is up to either of us to decide, what he's going to do now that he's unfrozen is unknown. Due to the ship's room capacity being filled up, he ends up bunking with Character A.

So, this is another one where you'll be able to pick your character. Character A is a human living in a historical world that's inspired by ancient Greece and ancient Near East (think Mesopotamia, ancient Egypt, etc). Character A is a part of a rapidly growing polytheistic religion and, based on certain things that you can decide if you choose this char, he ends up being chosen to be sacrificed to the sun Goddess by a small village that has been dealing with intense droughts and higher temperatures than is typical for their area and land. Character A is slit from collar bone to navel on an impressive altar and his soul is then transported to a different god because there's a small group that felt that that Character A should be sacrificed to the god of their choice and sabotaged the ritual in a way to send his soul to this god. Character B is a mostly unappreciated God of something (you can choose what he rules over if you choose him as the char you want to play) who is completely surprised to have a human sacrificed to him since he doesn't require human sacrifice in order to bestow his blessing. But he does find Character A quite intriguing and so instead of consuming his soul to gather more power, he decides to keep him around for companionship.

This could be different where a god, for whatever reason, is expelled from the heavens and enlists the help of a human to help them through a world on the brink of war to holy lands so that they may find out the reason why they're not in their divine lands, and what they must do to get back to them.

On The Run Plot: (I'm sorry beforehand for the egregious run-on sentence and the unchecked use of commas) What's the best way to get over a breakup? Well, maybe drinking yourself silly and doing enough coke to take down a bull elephant in musth, getting invited to some strange and underground party on accident, somehow getting into the room of what might be the most notorious and secretive thief in the world while at party, finding a nice looking gemstone, thinking to yourself, hey, this might sell for a pretty penny, swallowing it and trying to sneak out only to be caught by said thief, and having to admit that you swallowed his newly acquired item after he threatened your life, him taking pity on you, and the two of you going on the run in a beat up 1999, bullet hole ridden kia sephia, ending up trying to avoid multiple gangs, while this thief reveals that the name he'd been going under is just a pseudonym for a group of four people who've been stealing and looting for a decade, a group he was trying to break out of after they gotten into more unsavory practices that included human trafficking and who he's about to lure out to kill before going on some mercenary work and murdering the heads of the gangs who are also included in this trafficking ring… may not be the most healthiest and productive way. But hey at least this'll make for some cool stories to tell your friends who always seem to be doing something awesome.

Oh, and thank you, if you read through most of it, have a fantastic day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom