Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Baby Play With Me - Please? ^^;; Het. Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathonator

Super-Earth
Hello everyone.

Some of you might know me already, others might be seeing me for the very first time. Either way, I am one of the people who has hung around since the first Darker roleplay, then second, third and so on until today. You have no idea how ecstatic I was to discover this site, because I haven't found anything better.

Now, moving to the point.
As most people here, I suppose, I have very few limits.
Basically, what I won't do is:
+ Watersports
+ Scat
+ Vore
+ Lolicon

Meanwhile, things that I enjoy are far more numerous in terms of both kinks and roleplays in general. Thus, I will start with what I seek in a roleplay:

+Creativity
+A plot
+Over 3 lines
+Maturity - obviously.
+None of those weird, whimpy characters.

Now, moving on to more amusing kinks.
+Sex in general
+Anal
+Oral
+Missionary
+Futanari
+Group/Gang/Three or Four somes.
+Occasional Rape
+Namecalling - but only as long as it's not too degrading.
+Tentacles
+Incest or Taboo
+Older males
+Seducing
+Occasionally getting forced into something.
+Voyeurism
+Transsexuals
+Etc.

Now, moving on to the pairings. Of course, the pairings posted here are far from all I do - those who have seen my thread on Darker will notice that it used to be far longer (Since I lost it) but whatever. Feel free to propose things. Also note that all those things can be twisted to Yuri or Futanari - that is actually more than welcome. I love FUTA! <3

Incest:
Step-Father x Step-Daughter
Mother x Son
Sibling x Sibling
Step-sibling x Step-sibling
Niece x Uncle
Nephew x Aunt
Cousin x Cousin
Entire Family

Taboo:
Teacher x Student
Tutor x Student
Family Friend x Girl
Boy/Girl x Brother's Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Boy/Girl x Friend's Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Neighbor x Girl-next-door
Policeman x Prostitute
Stripper x Boss
Secretary x Boss
Client x Prostitute
Girl x Father's Business Partner
Girl x Father-in-law

Other:
Actress x Actor
Student x Student
Photograph x Model
Voyeur x Person Observed
Etc.
I really can't think much up at the very moment, but will gladly find or try other things.
Thank you!

Re: Oh Boyyy; Het, Futa and Yuri. <3

Ok, and the tutor could be a lovely futa girl who teaches my character about good old sex ed. ;D

Re: Baby Play With Me;; Hetero Only For Now.

Well, these ideas certainly interest me, if you're interested.

Incest:
Sibling x Sibling
Cousin x Cousin

Taboo:
Tutor x Student

Other:

Student x Student
Photographer x Model

Although, if I make a request, a pairing that I've really wanted to do is Android x Human, if that interests you at all.

I like all the pairings.
And would you like to explain how exactly you want it to go?
(The android thing)

Of course.^-^

Well, there were a couple of possibilities, but I'd say the best one I can think of is that it's the future, humanity has been at war with machines for several decades, and neither side is winning. The machines create an android - think like a Terminator - with infiltrating a group of humans and gaining their trust before killing them. The infiltration goes fine, but, she starts to have problems going through with that task when she starts falling in love against her programming.

Other ideas could be more simple, like he purchases her or finds her somewhere, maybe even built her himself.

Or we could brainstorm on it, if it still interests you.

I like the first one.
So basically she can do everything like a human, except she is stronger, etc. and doesn't have feelings?

Yeah. She's not supposed to have emotions, but they start to develop despite her programming. She might have some simulated emotions, basic things, but they're not genuine.

This is what I figured she looked like. The bandage would come undone later, so he wouldn't be able to tell.

Alright, perfect. So I'll just change the eye color then? o=

And is she cold or warm? Like...for example sex wise, is she fully a machine inside and such?

Well, her eyes could change to that color if she's in a scanning mode, but yeah, they could be a more normal color.

And well, she would be warm. She was probably built with that in mind, even though she wouldn't get anything from it. That would make things less awkward when that eventually happens. Should they end up having sex before or after he's aware that she's a machine though?

Well, I guess before? And maybe that would trigger the feelings.

Awesome. So would you like me to start?
If so, how should I go about it?
Like...have her in some dark alley after 'being assaulted by machines' to infiltrate the humans, or something?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3142">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3142</a><!-- l -->

There you go. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom