Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life among Star Fleet (captain_bond x Cathreen Dawinter)

"Too good," Sun echoed as Dyan kept riding him and hitting all the right spots. His moaning kept getting more and more intense and all his efforts at pleasing her were more enthusiastic as well. His hips thrust upward harder and harder, he rubbed the spot on her back more vigorously, and he kissed and nibbled the spot below her ear (when she was through kissing him, of course) like it gave him life itself. "That's it, yes, yes..." He searched his mind for words that sounded better than "cum with me" but everything felt too good for him to think clearly so he just made one last valiant effort to coax out her orgasm at the same time as his before he arched his back and tossed his face skyward. "Dyan," he moaned before his member began to pulse intensely, each one painting her insides with a thick rope of his seed.

Hearing him enjoying as much as she had brought her even more pleasure loving the sound of his moaning. All of her efforts of bringing him as much pleasure as she could was repaid seven-fold as he thrust harder up in her harder and harder rubbing her in every right way. The feeling of his invigorated thrusting mixed with his fingers rubbing the spot on her back more vigorously mixed with the feeling of his kissed and nibbling her ear rose her pleasure closer to the edge again. The feeling of his last effort was more than enough to push her over the edge once more as her head lowered feeling the pleasure washing over her mixing the feeling of him pulsing coating her with thick strings of seeds. As her orgasm washed over her tightening around him as all she could do was moan. As the last wave of pleasure washed over her, she would settle laying against him her head resting on his shoulder. "I do have to say that you've changed my mind on this," she whispered to him softly as she enjoyed the warm after glow.

"Good," he said as he also basked in the afterglow. "That's good. Sex should be enjoyable." He held her against him, tracing his hands along the scars on her back. "This is heavenly, just being here with you. When we go exploring strange new worlds, I might have to bring my Tactical Officer along. In case I fall into a hot spring and drown, or maybe there's a little fish whose eyes aren't quite right." He held up a finger. "If you're gonna spend time with me, you should learn how to joke around, be...less direct. Facetious. You understand? Sometimes I might say something like 'bring my Tactical Officer along in case I drown' but what I really mean is 'bring my lover along so we can soak and make love in a real hot spring that no human or Bajoran has ever seen before'." He kissed the tip of her nose. "So. I hate to move from this position at all, but I need to pull myself out. But I'm not going anywhere else." He stroked her back tenderly, brushing against her sweet spot more than once. "Promise."

The feeling that came from the post feeling of their joining left her almost too relaxed. Her eyes slowly drifted closed feeling his hands brushing against the scars on her back. True be told this was the most relaxed she had been in a long while. Her eyes would slowly open hearing him talking "It will take some work. The way I was raised left little room for humor or joking. It was always one way or another," She whispered feeling his lips softly kissing the tip of her nose. All I can tell you is that I will try," she whispered before hearing that he needed to pull himself out. "What if I don't want to let you out?" she asked leaning back looking into his eyes she was just about to continue when his fingers brushed against the sweet spot on her back pulling a shiver from her body. Slowly she moved up savoring the last few seconds of feeling him inside her before he fully slid out. Dayn would move to where she was sitting atop his lap rather then straddling him. Her head came to rest on his shoulder her fingers would softly start gently touching his chest. "What do you think we will find out there when we start this mission?" she asked enjoying the feeling being close to another.

"I can be back in soon enough, don't you worry," Sun said as Dyan lifted herself off of him. "And as for what we can find out there, all I can think of right now is I'm hoping for a real, live hot spring." He smiled at her. "Do you want to perhaps continue this in my quarters? It's only 2300 so we have some time before common sense says we should be in bed. Course, what's common sense compared to what we have?" He kissed her deeply. "Hey, here's an idea. Let's be extra naughty and use the transporter to beam us into my quarters." He lifted her out of the spring and carried her over to where their clothes were. "Here, grab them for us." He knelt down so she could reach them.

His promise of returning to being inside her soon enough was enough to cause her body to almost tingle in anticipation. He truly was something else in bed. When he left her it was feeling of emptiness but still she was content in resting there with him. As he mentioned a real live hot spring she couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly. She was just about to tell him that they both had their responsibilities and that they needed to be seen after a good nights sleep. Until she felt his lips covering her. One hand came up gently brushing against his cheek and slowly up through his hair. "You would be surprise how much common sense I have when someone isn't clouding my mind," she whispered feeling herself being lifted as her arms gently wrapped round his neck. "you know that is a complete misuse of equipment," she said looking up at him before a faint smile crossed her lips. "Then again I suppose that I can over look it this once," she whispered as she scooped up their clothing "Now, how are you planning on doing for the rest of the night?" she asked as she looked up at him.

"We'll see what the rest of the night has in store for us as we go along. Right now I'm good taking things one step at a time." He called for the holodeck's arch, and typed in some commands and ended the program and activated the transporter, and suddenly they stood in his quarters. "Now, my bed is more comfortable. I'm sure you can appreciate that?" He carried them to his bedroom and laid her on her back. "So perfect, even with the scars," he said, cupping her cheek with his hand before kissing her and running his hands all over her body and getting himself worked up again. He entered her again without warning this time, and waited to see her reaction.

After retrieving their clothes her hand once more would move up around his neck feeling the closeness of their body. She had never been one for physical closeness but with him it was something that she truly seemed to enjoy. While Dyan was used to always one to try and plan the next four moves ahead, she knew that this was not one of those things. One of her fingers would start softly playing with the hair near the nape of his neck as he carried her. "You would be surprised the places I've made work as a bed, but I am sure yours will be comfortable as well. As her body sunk down onto the bed, she couldn't help but feel the softness of the bed. "Their a long story," was all she could say about the scars that littered her body before she felt him entering her again pulling a prolonged moan from her lips. She had made up mind about one thing before that next time they were together she was going to take a more active role which is just was she did. Wrapping her long legs around him she would push her foot against his bottom pushing him deeper inside her.

Sun moaned softly as he bottomed out inside Dyan. "This feels so right, somehow. Like something the Prophets ordained. At this point you could start sprouting Borg implants and I would be worried we couldn't de-assimilate you in time to save your life. I wouldn't be angry." He held onto her as he started to rock his hips back and forth. "You seemed like you wanted a more active role, but that's what you did last time. Let me, please." Moaning, Sun increased his pace, but he made sure to slip his hand underneath her and rub her sweet spot as he went.

The feeling of him bottoming out inside her pulled a long moan from her lips that mixed with his. There was something about the feeling of him filling her like this that she couldn't fully get enough of. "I don't believe that things are ordained. I've seen to many things in my life to believe that. What I do know is that this feels too good to stop," She moaned smiling softly as a faint smile crossed her lips as he spoke about if she would have started talking about Borg implants wondering if his desire would be the same if he knew what she truly looked like. All those thoughts went rushing from her mind as he started rocking his hips back and forth rubbing against her. "Alright but if you're taking the lead on this one," she whispered as she unwrapped her legs from around him her hands softly brushing up his arms and slowly up around his neck. "I'll have to keep myself busy some other way," she whispered as leaned up capturing his lips in a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue would softly brush over his about the same time his fingers rubbed against the sweet spot making her moan into the kiss.

Sun kept kissing and gently massaging Dyan's sweet spot, but he had to break the kiss in order to breathe. He was utterly captivated by this woman, this incredible beauty, and he could spend all his life exploring her and making her scream in ecstasy and he would be content. His breathing became quicker and his moans became more fevered and higher pitched as he got closer and closer to the edge, until finally, he shook and buried himself as deep inside her as he could, releasing his orgasm and painting her insides with his seed.

She would continue pressing against his fingers enjoying the feeling of his fingers rubbing on such a sensitive spot. As he broke the kiss Dayn would gasp in air herself feeding her hungry lungs as she looked up at him. Her fingers would softly brush up his cheek and up along through his hair. When she had accepted this mission, she wasn't expecting to meet someone like him. She could almost feel him drawing closer to his own release and she knew that feeling as hers was drawing close as well. Her back would arch slightly as her own release washed over her flooding her mind with pleasure. Slowly sinking back down her hands would softly brush along his arms as she looked up at him.

Sun looked down at Dyan and kissed her deeply, his fingers tangling in her hair. He kept this up for several moments before he finally relaxed. "I think things are going to go well. Now, let's get some rest, hmm? We'll be arriving at DS9 tomorrow. And you don't need to head back to your quarters if you don't want to. I rather like the idea of us sleeping in the same bed, sort of ending the night on a good note, you know what I mean? If you're worried that your uniforms are in your quarters, I can replicate you one."

Her lips would all to eagerly kiss him back as she savored the afterglow of their latest joining. The feeling of his fingers tangling themselves in her long locks would add to the enjoyment he was bringing her. When their lips finally parted, she would lay her head down on the pillow looking up at him. "This was not how I was planning on things going but I do have to say that I've enjoyed the change of pace," she said as she let her hands come to rest on his arms enjoying feeling close to someone. This was something she hadn't truly felt since she had left her people. A faint smirk would cross her lips hearing that she wouldn't have to head back to her quarters if she didn't want to. "It's not that I'm worried about. What does worry me is being seen leaving your quarters in the morning. Its stuff like that will start rumors and before you say something about the transporters there are logs about their use," she said knowing she was thinking too deeply into the subject. "Besides how do you know I don't snore?" She asked with a softer smile as she looked up at him.

Sun smiled. "I'm enjoying the change of pace too, and as for rumors? We're about to go on a five-year mission in uncharted space. If the crew has nothing better to do than gossip, then we're the only ones who've found someone." He gently stroked her spot on her back before lightly pecking her on the tip of her nose. "If you snore, then I'll lie awake gladly, because I'll be right by your side. Now, rest. Do I need to make that an order?" He said this last bit with a smile and another nose peck, before stretching luxuriously and snuggling into the pillows, yawning deeply. "Good night, Dyan," he said before his breathing started to even out, meaning he was falling asleep.

She watched the smile crossing his lips feeling one forming over hers in response as she lay there looking at him. Her eyes would soften softly feeling his fingers brushing over the sensitive spot between her shoulder blades causing what ever words he was speaking to blur slightly. The feeling of his lips brushing against the tip of her nose would cause the tip of her nose to twitch ever so slightly. His comments about her response to her soring would make her smile a little more as her fingers softly brushed along his chest. "Good night," she whispered back before pulling some of the blankest over her snuggling into the pillow letting the sound of his breathing lure her into a deep sleep. Through the night the natural tendency of her people to see out some closeness with another would stake over as she slowly moved closer to him through out the night finally ending with one arm laying across his side.

When the computer woke them up in the morning, Sun smiled when he felt and saw how Dyan had shifted to be even closer to him. "Wake up, Dyan. Big day today, we're docking at DS9." He kissed her between her shoulder blades before he gave her a quick hug, then got out of bed and held out his hand to help her up. If she let him, he'd guide her to the sonic shower, which they'd use together, again if she was okay with that. At any rate, he'd replicate her a clean uniform so she wouldn't have to return to her quarters in whatever clothes he could lend her, and finally he'd walk her to the mess hall for breakfast, hand in hand.

Back
Top Bottom