Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life among Star Fleet (captain_bond x Cathreen Dawinter)

Cathreen Dawinter

Planetoid
Everyone told her she would remember her first time, some part of her wished that she would forget it all together. The morning had been crap anyway as she had slept through the alarms and ended up waking up fifteen minutes late. From there it had been a mad dash to wash up the best she could before getting her uniform on. Her long light blond hair was hurriedly put up into a bun as she weaved her slender frame through the crew that was working on getting the last of the prep work done needed to get the ship ready from the next five-year mission that they were set to depart on. She was a handful of crew that had been assigned to the ship and the only one that was to be place as a head of a department, which had come as a surprise to her to say the least. Dayn Cannamine through her time in the academy and later during her time in service had been unremarkable to say the least. From the scores to her job performance nothing about her had stood out in the last. All this was why the position of chief security officer had come as a surprise. Her last captain though swore that it would be a good opportunity for her and that he was sure that she would do good in the position.

She had just finished tucking up the last unruly lock of light blond hair into the hastily put together bun as she walked through the doors into the conference room fifteen minutes late for her first meeting with her new captain. She looked almost too young to hold the current position that she currently way as her face held a youthful appearance. Her slim body though seemed to fill the uniform nicely. "Sorry I'm late. I slept though the alarm. It won't happen again," Dyan said as she finished adjusting the last of her hair before standing straight her hands tucked behind the small of her back as she looked to her new captain. Her pale skin seemed close to flawless under the light of the room.

"I've heard a lot about you. Most notably petitioning the federation to pardon the Maquis. I am sure this up coming mission on the outer edge of space should prove interesting," Dyan said as she looked at him a faint smile crossing over her pale lips as she looked at the captain that she would be serving under. She knew that her being late to their first meeting probably didn't speak well of her ability however for her time being spent abord this ship was only part of the bigger mission she needed for her people.

Captain Aatu Sun was waiting patiently for his new Chief of Security in the conference room, looking out the windows at the shipyard workers putting on the final finishing touches on the newly-commissioned USS Arizona. The tall, dark-haired and handsome Bajoran man thought of his studies of Earth history, and how the ship he stood on now was named in honor of the United States Naval battleship that was destroyed during the Pearl Harbor attacks during World War Two, the first time since that fateful day nearly five hundred years ago that any ship associated with Earth bore that name. Its firepower could have certainly beaten back the Japanese attack without a scratch on the paint. Primary and secondary shields defended a ship that featured full phaser and torpedo launcher coverage, and even a mine-layer.

He heard the soft hiss of the doors and turned to face his new Chief of Security. "We'll skip the court-martial this time," he quipped, a smile breaking across his face as he gestured to the seat to the right of the chair at the head of the conference table. "Please. I make it a custom to do this with all my senior staff before a new ship I'm Captain of gets underway. Sit back, talk about any concerns or requests you might have, get to know each other. The worst that can happen is I say no, unless you're a Borg spy of some kind!" His smile widened at the joke. "Don't see any of those creepy hoses coming out of your neck! You hungry? It's just about lunchtime."

Caption Aatu Sun was far from what she had been picturing when they said that her new captain was Bajoran male. To be honest she had been picturing an old man as most captains she had seen were. He seemed more like some poster boy that would be put up in recruitment posters rather than being in command of a floating weapon with enough armament that it could easily lay waist to a planet. The weaponry that the federation had access to was a bit alarming but still she knew that her peoples weapons were at least still a match. The one thing that had caught her attention was for the most part they seemed to still be a peace keeping force.

While he was quick with a smile her features would remain unphased as she continued to watch him closely trying to find some scrap that she could use to judge the type of man she was going to be dealing with. "Advisable, normally considering a call to be court martial requires at least a serious criminal offenses like felonies. Last I checked oversleeping was at most rude," she spoke her voice staying level and calm. Her steps would be slow and deliberate as she walked to the seat to the right of her new captain all the while keeping her eyes glued on him. "I suppose it is a good way of going about things getting to know your senior staff before departing out on a long mission. She said sinking down into the chair before crossing her legs. "I hate to disappoint you though I don't really have any concerns or requests. I tend to keep my head down and make sure the job gets done. I find things work better that way. Simple, straight to the point," she said folding her hands over her lap.

"As far as being a Borg spy well let's just say resistance in futile," she whispered as a faint smirk tugged as the corner of lips. Partly because in some small way while she wasn't Borg the life of a spy was something that she was used to. She was just about to say something about not being hungry when she stomach let out a small growl at the mention of lunchtime. "Still if you want me to ask questions then so be it. How would it feel if both Bajor and Cardassians were brought into the federation? It is only a mater of time before Bajor joins the federation and knowing the…. federations like of being races into cooperation with one another it is only a mater of time before the cardassians do as well. That would mean sharing with a race that decimated your worlds population not to mention what they did to your home world before leaving. Can you honestly say that if I was cardassian and not human that this would not be a very different conversation?" Her question was to judge not only him as a captain but also a deeper view into the inner working of the people whom were drawing closer to her people.

He smiled and let out a small chuckle. "You are straightforward and to-the-point. I like that. I will be honest with you, Lieutenant. It's difficult for many Bajorans such as myself to simply forgive and forget the Cardassians for what they did. But then we remember that at the end of the Dominion War, they tried to do the right thing and suffered greatly for it. So to answer your question, it would be an awkward conversation if I was a random Bajoran, but as a member of Starfleet, there would be no difference. After all, I would consider it very honorable indeed if a Cardassian would set aside centuries of animosity, conflict and intrigue and apply for the Academy. And I am continuing the Emissary's work in regards to ensuring Bajor's entry into the Federation. After all, we are stopping at DS9 before we head out into the wilderness, so to speak." He walked over to the replicator and ordered hasperat. "I had to have Chief O'Brien himself program the recipe so that this damn thing would get it right," he said with another laugh.

The smile and chuckle helped her relax ever so slightly as her green eyes continues looking directly at her captain. It was in her nature to cut out all of the simple small chat that everyone seemed to enjoy. No rather she liked getting to the point of things. It seemed her personally trait was one that her new captain could enjoy. There was something reassuring knowing that he was at least as much as she could tell being honest with his answer. "I'll make note that you like spicy food. If we are going to be working together you can start calling me Dyan," she spoke seemingly paying little attention to their given ranks.

Standing she would join him beside the replicator almost smelling the spice from the hasperat waiting until he had retrieved it before placing her order of eggs benedict and iced coffee with cream and sugar. Of course this wouldn't be what she truly wished still if she were to try and order what she truly wished in her native tongue it would raise more than a few questions. Still what she did order was a perfectly normal breakfast. "Even when someone enters in the recipe I still find that it is not as good as if it were prepared by hand. These things lack a certain touch if you ask me," She said retrieving her plate and drink before returning to the table.

"I guess it would be considered rude not to offer you the same chance to ask what you would like or voice any concerns. I am sure you are aware that this is my first posting as chief of security so I would imagen that would be somewhat of a concern,"

"You're absolutely right about the home cooking, Dyan," Captain Aatu said. "I would hope that we might share more non-work related tidbits like that in future." He had ordered a soda with his hasperat, so he sipped it as Dyan sat down. "And if I had concerns about your ability to be chief of security, I would have given the position to someone else, so that you may be more suited for the position down the line. Now, this is a five-year mission, the first that's been conducted in nearly two centuries and the very first where the current Enterprise is not part of it. That said, the Starfleet regulations on fraternization would probably be...rather difficult to enforce on this mission, I'm sure you'd agree. I do hope you're not so attached to rules and regulations that you'd deny your crewmates some well-deserved companionship? That's my only concern...that and the fact that some of these little romances might end badly, so make sure you know the difference between stun and kill!" He smiled as he took a bite of his hasperat.

"I imagen it must be harder with something that is a bit harder to find such as Hasperat," She commented as she took a small bite of the eggs hearing he was hoping that they would be able to to share more non work-related talks in the future and honestly it was something that she wasn't oppose to. "I don't see why there would be a problem with it," she said enjoying the food. Between moving to a new ship and working through the new position. "I am fully aware that they crew is going to fraternize with each other. It would take more manpower and cause more trouble trying to stop it from happening. However, if it starts to interfere with their duties I will have to act. So, if they come complaining that I am being a bit rough, or they don't like what I'm doing I need to know I have your backing. They will make it out alive however they won't be happy," She said taking a small sip of the coffee, which had to be one of the few human drinks that she had taken a liking to. "I'm not too attached to rules and regulations as I know there are sometimes when you need to throw the rule book out for the betterment of the mission. What I care about is people doing their jobs and not putting other at risk. I feel I do my job right if everyone makes it home," She said before another bite would disappeared. "As for your last comment," she said as a faint smirk played over her lips. "I don't use phasers unless I have too. I find that there is nothing better to help end a badly ended romance than a little bit of work. I hear that on long missions like this ships could use a good cleaning from time to time. Its also something I feel is better to be done by hand. That is what they first security chief I worked for believed and I've seen it work. We were out on a long mission and I swear by the end of it that I had hand cleaned almost every Jefferies tubes on the ship and I didn't have much energy for fighting after that," Dyan said as a slightly softer smile spread over her lips with the fond memory of the officer whom had helped her adjust to life in star fleet.

Sun chuckled. "Yes, Xavier Almira was well-known for having everyone clean during downtime. However, I do believe I'll simply take that under advisement. How is he, by the way? Is he enjoying his promotion to Lieutenant Commander? Oh, and I do hope that the Aldebaran whiskey I got him as a gift arrived safe. He's an old friend of mine, you see. Both in the same class as the Academy, but of course you don't end up in the Captain's chair wearing a gold uniform." He took another bite and a drink of his soda before he continued. "So, you'll have my backing for anything related to your job, obviously. But keep in mind that we're all going to be under a lot of stress and the holodecks can only help us unwind for so long before we wish to pair off." He kept on eating between bits of conversation, knowing that pretty soon, they would have to both get up and return to their respective duties. But he found himself unwilling to part Dyan's company, despite only just meeting her. He felt drawn to her, somehow. He couldn't explain it. "If I'm going to be calling you Dyan, then you should call me Sun, my own given name," he said almost without thinking.

A slightly more honest smile would spread over her lips hearing that he had went through the academy with the person that she counted as being the one person you unknowingly helped her adjust to star fleet and humans in general. "He was with me. When I first came out of the academy I had a bad habit of picking fights with anyone I could. It was a hard time adjusting to life abord a ship. I remember Xavier finally having enough and told me if I have enough energy to fight I have enough energy to clean," She said fondly remembering him. "I probably would have been dishonorably discharged if it wasn't for him," she said before taking another long drink of the iced coffee. "He is doing good. He is just as rough as always and comes up with some interesting punishments for those that cause some trouble. Last I talked to him he had finally opened it when he needed to sit down and set someone straight," she said leaning back as she looked at Sun with a smirk playing over her lips. "He told me I would be working with one of his old friends and that you use to be a bit of a trouble maker in your academy days,"

"I will up to the point that it won't endanger the ship or the crew. If I do question your orders it will be done in private out of earshot of the crew," It had been a long while since she last shared her bed with another. Not since before she joined the academy. If she was going to acting human it was good in her mind to at least learn how they acted and part of that was their behavior in bed. Wither it was the male she had chosen or the act itself she hadn't found it all that interesting. "I'm not sure if I will pair off or not. I haven't had much interest in such activities it just doesn't seem all that interesting," She spoke remembering the less than thrilling night she had before. "So Sun, do you have your eye on any one of the young crew members you will be making a move on?" she asked raising an eyebrow as she took one more long drink of her iced coffee. She knew that soon enough their respective duties would start to take up their time but she also knew that she was enjoying this time of conversation.

Captain Aatu laughed so hard that he choked on his drink a little. "Wow," he said after several moments. "Never had anyone be so straightforward before. Okay, um. Maybe?" He chuckled nervously; one such young crew member he had his eye on was sitting right next to him, though he would not have said that even to himself any time before just now. "And in private is obviously the ideal place to have any such discussions regarding my orders. This is a common unwritten rule. Where have you served before this, if you need to bring that to my attention?" He regarded her with a curious look, as if really looking for signs she might not be completely who she says she is. Shrugging, he smiled warmly, as if they were already good friends. "That was good," he said, gesturing to his empty plate. "I will have to thank Chief O'Brien when we get to DS9." He waited for Dyan to finish, then got up and offered his hand to shake. "Well regardless, I'm sure the next five years will be very interesting, to say the least. Welcome aboard the Arizona, Lieutenant Dyan Cannamine. Walk with the Prophets."

A brow rose slightly as her new captain started laughing hard enough to almost causing him to choke. True she had learned to act human she still hadn't fully developed a sense of tact. "You will find soon enough that I am somewhat forward. I find that things work better that way," she said waiting tell he had caught his breath again. "The good thing is that you will never have to guess about my thoughts on a subject," If she were in her true form her ears would have twitched hearing the nervous chuckle but still in this human form she was still able to pick up on it. This to her meant her question had hit close to another subject that was sensitive. "I've only served aboard two other ships before thing one. One with your old academy friend and the other abord the Pheonix. All of which where somewhat unremarkable which is why I was surprised to have been promoted," she said having spent a few years getting her story down. "It was. Perhaps when we do get to DS9 you can find some home cooked Bajorin meals," she said as she looked up at him gently shaking his hand finding the feeling of his skin against hers was nicer than she had thought it would. "I am sure they will be. Lets home that it is a good interesting. May those whom have passed beyond this existence guide your path," she whispered not paying attention to her words rather speaking a customary saying among her native people. "If you don't mind I want to make sure that my security forces are in good shape before we depart,"

A curious phrase, he thought as she shook his hand. Perhaps my studies of Earth cultures are not as complete as I thought. He maintained his warm, familiar smile as he said, "Please. There's no telling what we might run into out there. So by all means, consider yourself dismissed. And of course I also hope it'll be a good interesting." He would watch her walk away and he might stare at how well she 'filled out her uniform' indeed. When he was alone he started on some last-minute paperwork before their big departure tomorrow.

The warm familiar smile he offered brough her memories of home that she hadn't seen in a very very long time. "If I have anything to say about it our security force will be up for anything that might come up and rear its ugly head," she said as she gave him a small wave before walking out the door. While she had prided herself on her knowing her surroundings, she hadn't been aware of his eyes traveling over her form wrapped in the uniform. The next few days would pass quickly as she started working on whipping the security detail to more what she felt a security detail should be. Her training methods would almost harken back to a general training their troops. While she was happy with their progress there would be the normal complaining about her leadership. The security crew could be seen doing an almost obstacle like course through several decks with varying gravity levels on each deck. By the fourth day the security crew was almost at the point that she felt that they should be and so she laid off from them for a little. She had only seen Captain Aatu during meetings and in passing though those times were always met with a soft smile. The more she saw him on the bridge and in passing the more she was becoming aware of how easy he was on the eyes.

It wasn't until about the third day of their time out that she had finally treated her crew with a less than by the book reward for them coming through on their training. For her it would be a would be a trip to the holodeck and a program that she had been looking forward to trying. It would portray a high mountain hot spring that over looked a lush forest below. Above twin full moons would provide the only light. This would be just the area she needed to spend some time to relax. She had went with her crew on every training run and now she was feeling it. Her long light blond hair was the first to come down falling around her waist. The top half of her uniform was the next to be discarded along with her bra as her pale skin shown under the light of the full moons. It wasn't until she heard a noise behind her that one arm came up covering her breasts as she turned around..

"You shouldn't be naked on the holodeck, Lieutenant," Sun said, smiling and breathing against the skin between her shoulder blades. "Someone might walk in. Computer, lock down Holodeck Three. Authorization Aatu-Alpha-Seven-Niner." The customary chirp and the female voice saying "Acknowledged" followed his command. "There. Now no one can open the doors from the outside." He let her go and stepped back. He was dressed in a pair of swimming trunks and hiking boots, wanting to head over to an adjacent mountain where there was an exhilarating dive into a warmer lake in the valley below. But this was much hotter, and the bulge in his swim trunks belied exactly what was going through his head at the moment. "Remember the question you asked while we were still in Spacedock? The one about anyone I might have my eye on? The real answer is you." He stepped forward again and kissed her, briefly, tentatively, wondering if she would respond favorably, giving her the chance to say no before he deepened the kiss any.

The words that filled her ears mixed with the sensation of a breath brushing against a highly sensive patch of skin that sent a heavy shiver along her body along with a rush of emotions that she hadn't been prepared for. She had turned around to face her captain about the same time the order had come to lock down the holodeck. In the lights of the twin moons a faint reddened color had started to spread over her cheeks. Her green eyes had taken in everything all at once between her state of undress along with his as well. Seeing the bulge in his swim trunks stating just what he was thinking and if she where honest the thought was also crossing her mind. Hearing him talking about how he had been having his eyes on her. As he stepped forward once more her eyes would close slightly feeling his lips brushing over hers. Her free hand would come up resting on his chest feeling the warm skin under her fingers. "You know if this goes south this is going to be interesting," she whispered as she looked up into his eyes. "However, I'm willing to give it a try," she whispered leaning forward her lips covering his in a prolonged slightly hungrier kiss.

"Me too," he said before her mouth covered his. He responded to the kiss with even more hunger than she had displayed, and his hands slid briefly over her breasts with the promise of returning there in a moment. Instead, he helped her out of the rest of her uniform, and stepped back to admire her in all her glory. "Computer, change time of day to mid-morning." The program complied, and suddenly it was much easier to see just what she looked like without clothes on. "By the Prophets, you're beautiful," he exclaimed, his expression one of profound happiness as he kicked off his own footwear and began to slide off his trunks. The fully erect nine-inch organ that sprung forth when he did so erased any doubt regarding how desirable he found her. He smiled when his eyes beheld the patch of curls between her thighs; he really liked when females didn't subscribe to that particular fad. Stepping close again, he kissed her with more passion and fervor than before, one hand on the back of her neck and the other sliding down between her legs and stimulating her sex.

Her first and last experience with the coupling was to say the least uninspired however there was something about him that made her want to give it another try. The hunger his kiss told her he was wanting this as much as she if not more. Her one hand slowly moved from her breast as it joined the other gently wrapping around his neck. The feeling of his hands touching her breasts would pull a faint whisper that was quickly swallowed into the kiss. Her body moved with him in helping to remove the remainder of her uniform. Her lips would not leave his until he stepped back and left her feeling more than a little exposed. This feeling would only increase as the time changed to mid-morning leaving her body fully exposed. This was not feeling that she liked, and it was one of the main reasons she wasn't to active in trying to join with another. The source of her discomfort would become clear in the light of the day. A long jagged edged scar ran between her breasts and looked as though it would have wen through over where the human heart would lie. Slowly she would turn pulling her long light blond hair over her shoulder exposing three more scars on her back. One would lay over where the one between her breast would lay on the other side of her body. The other two would carry down her shoulder blades where they had removed her wings. Unlike the others these ones were clean and surgical. His words in calling her beautiful would help in calming her nerves about being in a state to such undress before another. "That's not the first word that comes when I usually undress," she whispered as she looked at him feeling better knowing that he wasn't discouraged by the scars of her body. She watched him feeling her cheeks flushing a deeper red coloring was he slid off his trunks showing his fully erect organ being far larger than she had seen before. Still, he seemed eager to continue seemingly not bothered by the scared apperance of her body. When she turned around fully a white patch of hair rested between her legs. She hadn't been planning on doing this much so there was no need for the two to match. "Sun," she whispered his name softly seconds before his lips found hers once more pulling another moan from her lips as her arms snaked around his neck feeling one of his hands doing the same. The other slid down between her legs finding a next of white hair and some wetness. As his fingers worked she couldn't help but moan. She wasn't about to let him have all the fun. One hand gently moved down his chest and across his stomach. Her fingers finally found its mark as her hand brushed along the full length of his erection feeling its full hot length. She worked tell she reached the head before gently wrapping her fingers around it softly stroking its full length.

Sun moaned when Dyan stroked his member. He found the patch of skin slightly below where his hand is and rubbed it in small, gentle circles. He gently walked them over to a nearby bench and set her down on it while he knelt in front of her, kissing and touching her. "Never heard of this spot being so sensitive," he said, talking about where his thumb was gently kneading the flesh. "But I'm not complaining." Instead of continuing to make out with her, he started to tenderly kiss and suck one of her breasts as both his hands continued their ministrations.

Feeling and hearing the moan as their kiss deepened. His member was far harder and hotter than she had experienced before. Even if that experience wasn't much. All her thoughts went rushing from her mind as his fingers found a rather sensitive that sent waves of pleasure rushing through her body she hadn't felt before making her moan heavily. Her slim body trembled heavily with every circle he made. She walked back with him sitting down already feeling wetness that had grown between her legs. She watched him as he knelt before her. "Its hard to explain," she whispered feeling gripping the bench that she was sitting on. The feeling of his thumb gently kneading that sensitive spot on her body followed by the feeling of his lips sucking one of her hardened nipples pulling a loud moan from her lips as one hand reached up covering her mouth knowing that she shouldn't be having as strong reaction as she was feeling now. "I don't know what your doing but it feels amazing. I should be doing something for you as well," Dayn whispered between soft moans.

He shook his head. "Just let me take care of you," he said softly as he slipped a finger inside her wet sex and used it to pump her as if he was using another appendage instead. He resumed his oral ministrations and started to really dig his fingertips into her back at the sensitive spot, like he was giving a massage and it was particularly tense there. "It's your story to tell," he said. He was starting to drip fluids from his member but he was determined to bring her to orgasm first. He added a second finger inside her and started to work every point of stimulation harder and faster, his lips humming against her nipple to provide extra stimulation.

Her grip on the bench would tighten feeling the pleasure assaulting her mind from every side. She had only every been one person before so her body was still very tight as he slipped a finger into her making her gasp loudly almost pushing her over the edge but not quite to the point yet. "That's kind of one sided," She moaned out deeply her body trembling softly. Her fingers had a tight enough that her knuckles where turning white as though the bench was the only thing keeping her grounded. The feeling of his mouth mixed with his fingers digging into the sensitive spot on her back pushing her closer to the edge she knew was quickly coming. "Sun," she whispered his name again the feeling of a second finger slipping into her already tight passage mixed with all the pleasure that had been assaulting her body pushing her over the edge. Her back arched as a loud moan slipped out of her lips feeling her orgasm hitting her strong. Her already tight passage would tighten around him even more as she rode out the pleasure he was giving her. It wasn't until she orgasm faded that she could find her words again. "I've only done this once before and I've never experienced anything like this before. How did you do that?" she managed to whisper though her body was already begging for more.

"It's relatively simple, if you're attentive to your lover," Sun said before kissing her tenderly. "You must have gotten a real piece of work as your first. Allow me to make up for that." He picked Dyan up and carried her to the spring she was going to soak in, kissing her all the while. "If you let me, I will be the most tender, affectionate lover in the galaxy." He kissed her as he sat down in the spring and lowered her onto his erect member. "Oh, wow," he moaned out as he bottomed out inside her. "Like heaven," he murmured. "Now, I trust you know what to do in this case?" He started teasing the spot on her back, encouraging her to start riding so he could apply more pressure.

Her body was still almost numb with pleasure as she found herself kissing him back tenderly her fingers playing with him hair. "It was more a drunken night to get it done and over with," she whispered back to him. "But its not your transgression to make up for," she whispered feeling the hot springs water brushing against her feet. His words through brough a feeling she hadn't been expecting knowing what he was offering and knowing that she wouldn't be able to be fully truthful with him. All those thoughts though went rushing out of her mind as she felt his erect member sliding into her already tight passage pulling a loud moan from her lips feeling a wave of pleasure rushing through her body. The moan that came from his lips told her that he was enjoying as much. She was just about to tell him what part of a drunken night told him that she knew what she was doing when she felt his fingers playing with the sensitive spot on her back would be enough to cause her body to raise slightly causing friction between them pulling a long low moan. It wouldn't take her long to figure out what to do as she raised herself up to where his head was held with in her before sliding herself back down along his length. "This feels so much better than I though it would," she moaned out ridding him varying the depth that she would pull up before plunging back down on him.

"It always does when your only other lover was drunk," he said as a particularly good angle drew a loud moan from him. "And I'm glad you could figure it out." Sun's smile seemed to make the ridges on his nose crinkle just a bit more than they were; his earring swaying to and fro as she rode him. "Damn, this feels amazing," he said. He rubbed harder on Dyan's spot and started to take on a more active role in the riding, thrusting his hips upward in sync with her. "Remember how good that last one felt? Well it'll feel so much better with me inside you," he said breathlessly before nibbling on a spot below her ear as he traced his free hand along one of her scars. "I'm starting to get close," he murmured.

The feelings he was bring out in her was far different then anything she had known before was possible. Hearing the moan that came from him brought a smile to her lips knowing he was getting the same pleasure she was. She had always been a quick learner finding the angle that had drew the moan from him working on hitting that same angle as before. "I've always been a quick study or so I've been told," she whispered almost breathlessly. A soft smile formed over her lips seeing the way his smile caused the ridges on his nose crinkling slightly. "It feels better then I thought it would. I can see now why people like," Dyan's words where quickly cut off by a long loud moan feeling him rubbing herder of the spot as he thrust upwards causing her to fall forward her chest brushing against his. Her body quivered with every thrust he met of hers and every press of his fingers into that spot between her shoulders. "I'm getting close as well. This is feeling too good," she moaned out feeling his lips moving along on the spot below her ear knowing that if she was in her true form that would have been her undoing. "Right now I believe you," she whispered moving her head finding his lips kissing him deeply her tongue brushing over his lips feeling the pleasure building between the two of them.

Back
Top Bottom