Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A Rare Skade Appears with Smutty Shenanigans (*03/22*)

Skade

ⁱ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘ
« a rare skade appears with smutty shenanigans »
closed, sorry
i am making this big because people cant seem to read red text at the beginning of a thread that says 'closed, sorry'

I've given in. I've done it! Look, I know I label myself as a story over smut kind of gal and I still am (usually), I promise. But sometimes I want to write a rough n' tumble story where there's a lot more rompin' in the hay and less other stuff. So if you see this thread pop up, you know Skade's on the prowl for some good ol' smutty fun. Before I get too deep into it, look over these handy links if you wish! I recommend at least looking at my main RT.

My main RT, my journal thread, and my new shiny F-List because I lost my other one. If you see this and decide you like my main RT more, then still, feel free to message about it!

With that out of the way, let's hurry up and get this show on the road! This thread is going to be a lot shorter and usually have two written-out-ideas MAX. There'll be some fandoms listed as well. I'm a little picky when it comes to these kinds of games. These are pretty specific, but if you have any ideas similar to my own, I'd love to hear them. Even if they aren't similar, still ask, because I may just agree! I'm trying to branch out and play male characters as mains, but keep in mind that I've never played as a male main in a smut heavy scenario before. If you're willing to endure that awkwardness, then thank you.

7371478308617c8b87c6854d54e33a05f82b04e3.png
me wondering if i want to eat 🌮 or 🍆 for breakfast
« a fun little fantasy harem »
YC is your typical adventuring everyperson. They're ambitious and brave, and want nothing more than to explore and become a great folk hero. But... there's a slight problem. They seem to have captured the hearts of several women who don't want to share them. What a terrible predicament!
  • Can (but doesn't have to) involve stereotyped women, for example: the ditzy one, the stuck up prude, the seductive milf, super shy, etc.
  • Let's come up with some speck of a story just so it doesn't fall apart and turn into a hot mess.
« first timers »
YC and MC are a pair of really close friends. They're young high school graduates who don't really have much experience with relationships. Thing is, they're both virgins. Both of them want to know what sex is really like, and they both want to know what it's like to be in a relationship. Maybe they're already crushing big time on each other, or maybe they're just curious in the beginning. Either way, they're going to experience a lot of 'firsts' together.
  • It'll be fluffy and awkward and neither character will really know what they're doing right away.
  • Slice of Life shenanigans may occur. Perhaps drama? Choice is yours.
If you would like to do fandom stuff, then I need to say that I only do OC x OC or OC x Canon if we're doubling up on characters. I'll specify which cannon girls/guys I am willing to play. Any canon will be aged up to 18 to 21 years old. These are more for games that are one-shots, but if you have an idea to make them longer lasting then I'm all ears.

My Hero Academia I'm willing to play Mina, Momo, Mei, and maybe Izuku, and Tamaki
Pokemon I don't want to play cannons for this. NO POKEMON X TRAINER
Demon Slayer I'm willing to play Nezuko (human or demon), and maybe Zenitsu or Hashibira
Kiki's Delivery Service I'm willing to play Kiki
7371478308617c8b87c6854d54e33a05f82b04e3.png

-------Log-------
-10.18.21 thread up! added a fun little fantasy harem and first timers and some fandom stuff.
-03.22.22 bumpid, and small tweaks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom