Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for cereal. now with plot ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riona Cortez

Super-Earth
i'm in the mood for a serious, in depth RP.

i want something sustainable that i can really sink my teeth into. i want something that had a good chunk of story before the sexing takes place. i want the sexing to be an added little bonus, but i want to real bonafied Roleplay. also, i only looking to do M/F pairings. with me as the female, of course. also, you MIGHT get lucky and i might feel up to playing multiples, which means M/F/F. BUT, dont ask for it. i will let you know if i feel up to it.

i have on plot idea so far:

I am a librarian or lab assistant. i appear to be 'quiet, shy, sweet, and innocent'. i appear nerdy, with no style and no sex appeal. you are a co worker. we're friends, but you've never seen me outside of work. maybe one day, you and some other guys are going out for drinks and you take pity on me, figuring that i dont really have a life outside of work, and invite me to go with. when the other guys find out, they groan and gripe about it. i accept and i arrive a little late. when i arrive, i'm in a tight, short, red dress, cleavage galore. hair down, flowing and sexy, bright red lipstick, make all done. and you guys realize that underneath the labcoat, or the sweaters and skirts down to her ankles ((which ever profession we choose)) she's a real bomb shell. being that we are hanging with all guys, they of course are fighting for my attention and such, but i really am only interested in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom