Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlucky Fox (Continuation from DRP... Rhea and Kakure)

"Agh!" Merisa immediately moaned, "You're... you're licking it?" She asked although the answer was obvious. "It feels good..." She held the couch's arm tightly, it was embarrassing to her, she couldn't even imagine what Zack's view looked like right now, nor what drove him to want her, fur covered and all.

Zack couldn;t help but smile at her sudden submission. She seemed like the one being controlled rather then in control like a few moments ago. "Why not?" he asked her "Your pussy loks so tasty....and it does taste good," he took a hold of her legs and pressed his tongue inside of it as deep as it could go. He moved it around a bit licking her inner walls, it must be strange to eat her out, she must not have expected him to use his mouth, but her shock only fulled his own growing arousal.

"Aughh... it's torture! It feels so good it almost hurts... it's going to make me go insane!" She said, biting her lip as she held on, pushing herself against him somewhat too. "It feels so good honey... I'm going to pass out... I'm definitely fainting..."

Zack smiled, he siddenly jammed two fingers into her as he licked her slit. He began to pump his hand in and out "You can't faint though babe..." he told her, panting gently as he worked his arm harder and harder "I still need to put it inside you."

"Zack... please, you have to fuck me... I'll cum really soon and I want you to be fucking me already... stop teasing so much and just do it... please!" She said, her face blushing, she was practically begging him to fuck her, which although inside made her feel more passionate for him, it embarrassed her terribly.

Zack nodded and moved his mouth away from her quivering sex. He unzipped himself and rubbed his length against the wet lips, making himself once again rigid and ready. "Are you ready?" he asked her, now just teasing her as he rubed the swollen tip against her heated sex.

"Oh my God! Yes!!" She yelled, her face burried in the furniture, she looked back occassionally to see what he was doing. He looked great, like some sort of adult film entertainer doing his job. She felt like she'd cum all over so soon, she didn't want this chance to get wasted.

"Alright then," he said casually, he then slid the tip in slowly, he was making it almost like he might change his mind, but he was hell bent on this as well. He pushed an inch or two in, before he grabbed her hips and shoved the shaft deep into her and filled her up with his swollen and ready length. He groaned in pleasure feeling her heated walls around him.

"Agh!" She moaned, her body tightening up on instinct, a new feeling starting to take over her body. She had felt this very briefly the first time they tried to screw, but he didn't get in as deep as she wanted. "Zack you're so hard... I feel it..."

Zack had to keep still for a bit, the sudden feleing of her inner walls around his shaft would have driven him over the edge to fast if he hadn't. "Nnh...your tight Merisa...it feels great," he said to her. After a few moments he began to thrust in and out, not fast just yet, he was still getting used to the feeling, but enough to keep her from getting bored.

Back
Top Bottom