Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlucky Fox (Continuation from DRP... Rhea and Kakure)

Rhea

Banned
Banished
((I don't feel like scuffling around to try to find the old rp. Basically, this is what's going on:

Zack is a nearly perfect student, with horrendously good luck.

Merisa was born and quickly grew fur all over her skin, beautiful fur, but she resembled a fox.

With her appearance, she also got ensnared by horrible luck.

Attending the same school as Zack, Merisa found herself constantly being made fun of, being humiliated and sometimes disrespected by her own teachers... that is, until Zack and she finally spoke.

Hesitant at first, Merisa quickly opened herself to Zack, regarding him as her one and only friend.

The two had sexual attraction to the other, and things looked good.

In the same class, a student named Kanetsugu developed interest in Merisa right after Zack helped her break out of her shell. Merisa was making friends and Kanetsugu wanted to be the boy she came to for anything.

Merisa turns down Kanetsugu and eventually she and Zack try to show affection through sex, where they are both busted by Merisa's human mother.

Afterwards, Merisa begins to avoid Zack, and is often seen with Kanetsugu, although she seemed depressed the entire time.

Kanetsugu's younger sister Naomi takes advantage of this opening and takes her chance to be with the boy she's always liked, Zack.

Zack, crushed by Merisa's leaving and also attracted to Naomi, sleeps with her several times, the young, pale girl seemingly never running out of energy.

Eventually these four collide, all four tossed into mayhem.

Now Merisa has vanished, Kanetsugu remains stunned that Zack had been fucking his sister, and Naomi seeks to console a confused and crushed Zack, who may never see his unlucky fox again.

You follow?))

Naomi looked over at Zack after he opened the door, a small smile forming on her lips after he finally responded to her nearly endless door-banging.

"Zack... you don't have to struggle by yourself... I care about you too. Why can't you just be happy with that?" She asked, slowly moving inside, closing the door behind her. "Could you even really trust that fox? I mean, they are clever animals... they trick others... she could be lying to you about a ton of things."

Zack would have been angry with her, or rather should have, but it wasn't in his nature and he was to depressed to do anything anyways. "She was the first girl to talk to me," he admitted. "Who cares if she's a fox....clever or not she wasn't lying," he said looking at her. His eyes where blood shot, from the tears and anger he had felt before she had arrived. His nuckls where also bandaged and bleeding through, he'd taken a bit of frustration out on a defensless wall.

Naomi's eyes rolled down to her own feet. "I'm sorry about all that. But... for once... I have to be a little greedy. I want you for myself. I don't need anyone or anything else. For all you know... she may have slept with my brother... or his friends... or anyone... I've been wanting you for so long... and now that I've had you... it's like giving me a taste of a forbidden fruit, you can't take it away after just one bite." She moved closer still, her hands moving to touch his injured hands. "Why can't you just be happy with me?"

Zack felt like he was having a tug-of-war with himself "I do like you Naomi...." he told her gently. "But I know Merisa didn't sleep with him...." he said, for some reason he just had that feeling deep down "Even if she did.....I'd still love her," he said, he loved Merisa, she was just, so different from him, from other girls. "Don't hate me Naomi....but if you do I won't hate you," he told her, the only true person he hated was her brother.

"B...but... what am I supposed to do? I threw myself at you... I care about you... it's not fair..." she said, taking hold of his sides now, trying to shake him, but the girl was too small and weak to do so.

"You have to be with me! I need you... Please... you're going to break my heart..."

She said, kissing his chest several times. "Just... forget about Merisa. I can give you anything she could and more." Naomi continued to kiss him, her lips quickly descending. Sex truly was her thing, her hands quickly worked down to his belt, unlatching him before proceeding. "Let's make each other feel good again, things will be fine..." She started to kneel, her hands tugging his pants, trying to undress him.

Zack felt horrible, his luck had really changed ever since he met Merisa, but he didn't regret it. He didn't seem to fight her as she desperatly undressed him. "Naomi...we shouldn't..." he said finally. A part of him wanted to, sex was the best thing he'd ever experienced before, but he wanted Merisa. He doubted there was no way to have both. "You said....you'd help me get her back..." he said to her gently.

"I can't do that... I love you. I don't want to give you up to that stupid..."

"Stupid what..."

That was definitely Merisa's voice. The fox sat on the sill of his wide, open window. She looked relaxed, but, she was blaring, you could notice it from far away.

"Stupid what..." She asked again, Naomi pausing in her tracks, her hand down Zack's underwear.

Zack had a mix of sudden joy and at the same time shame and fear. "Merisa!" he said, his voice seemed less sullen, and that sort of light in his eyes clicked back on. He didn't even seem to realize, or care, at how far Naomi had gotten.

"Merisa....your," he slid Naomi's hand out "okay," he would have expected Kane to have beaten her, he hadn't known she had vanished.

Merisa hopped inside and walked over to them, shoving Zack out of the way. Merisa grabbed Naomi's tank top and pulled her out of the room. Her eyes angered severely. Naomi lost her balance and could only stumble back, Merisa pushing her when she reached past the door, Naomi's back hitting the wall as she leaned against it. "Stay the fuck out. Don't touch him again." She said, slamming the door shut and turning towards Zack.

If he had ears like hers they would be down in shame. "I....I'm sorry," he uttered gently to her trying to look at her but couldn't. He was expecting her to slap him, or to just do anything to him, so long as she still kbew he existed he would be fine with that.

"Why didn't you stop her?" She said, reaching for her furried hands and removing her gloves, followed by her vest. "Why didn't you tell her to stop?"

"I did..." he told her gently. "But...then I didn't enough," he said to her. He knew he was at fault, he knew no matter what he said the fact that he had so easily fallen into this pit he wasn't going to be able to climb back out.

"Zack, I want to be with you..." She said, reaching for her belt before opening it. "After my mother caught us... Kanetsugu threatened me. He said he'd get a ton of boys to beat you to within an inch of your life if I didn't stop talking to you. I would have never left you otherwise." She said, moving closer to him, "He was serious, and he had me do embarrassing things... and I was prepared and did whatever he asked me. If it wasn't for him, you would have never cared for that other girl..." She said, pressing against him as her arms came around his neck and shoulders, her breasts pressing against his chest. "I was sad too... I didn't turn around and fuck him... I still missed you. I hope you weren't considering staying with her..." Her pants began to slide off, revealing a bit of her violet underwear.

Zack was surprised to hear her say this. He was however happy that she still wanted him. "No..." he shook his head, there may have been a part of him that would have just given up, but he wanted Merisa. "No I want you...only you," he told her gently and he smiled softly. He held onto her, feeling her breasts against his, his hand went down to feel the base of her tail, letting her pants slid off all the way. "I wouldn't have card though....as long as I was alive it wouldn;t have mattered Merisa," he said softly to her.

"Kanetsugu is going to go ape shit when he sees that I'm with you and that I bullied his sister. We're going to have to do something about him and his friends. But right now I just want to be with you. It's been a bit of a while, hasn't it?" She said, raising her arms for him to remove her shirt.

Zack nodded "Yeah....but we can deal with that later," he said to her. He softly kissed her lips and then lifted up her shirt. "We never did get to finish anything," he said softly to her. He once again felt bad, having slept with Naomi. "Are you sure your ready for it though Merisa?" he asked her gently, he wanted to be sure she wanted to.

"Do I have to force you inside of me? Or are you just going to make it easy for both of us?" She said, a black bra barely containing her large breasts. "I'm very angry with you... but I've missed you... and I've been thinking about doing this since my mother caught us... so don't ruin it for us..." She took his hand, her mouth getting closer to his ear as she breathed. Planted his fingers on her navel, her fur actually smelling very good.

Zack was a bit turned on by the fact she was being so aggressive at this point "Yes Ma'am," he said a little jokingly as he slowly moved his finger down further in between her thighs. H rubbed against her violet panties feeling the soft mound of her sex there. "How do you want to do it Merisa?" he asked her, he was swelling in his jeans now, he felt like he'd burst any second unless he did in fact put it inside of her.

"This is where you need to be just a little bit of an animal yourself and do what your instincts tell you..." She said, holding onto him tightly as he pressed against her, she smiled widely and chuckled. "Don't make me wait too long... I'll lose interest."

Zack smiled nervously. He couldn't really think of how he should act, but now he was a tiny bit glad he had some experience behind him now. Gently he moved his hands down to gently stroke her backside. "So...like an animal hmmm?" he asked her. He moved and began to gently bite and nip her neck. As he did he worked her bra off her and freed her breasts from the small confines.

She closed her eyes to feel his fondling and biting, breathing deeply, "That's it. Just like an animal. No one's going to interfere this time... I promise." Merisa's tongue moved around his ears, licking with the rough texture of her animalistic organ.

It caused him to shiver gently at the feling, it tickled and felt good at the same time. He continued to nip her neck and fondle her breasts for a bit before he began to get a bit tired and though it might be better if he took a bit more advantage. He stopped and smiled taking her hand and leading her over to the couch, not to sit but so she would put her hands on the back as she kneeled on the cushions. He took a holdof the wasit of her panties to pull them down. "You need to lift your tail Merisa," he told her, it was the only thing blocking him from seeing the pink lips of her sex.

Merisa was breathing quickly, starting to laugh a quiet bit. "Last I checked I was a fox... not a dog..." She said, although embarrassed, she wanted them to do this... and a part of doing it was showing each other their bodies. Merisa closed her eyes and revealed herself to him, pink indeed, and with a strong feminine scent. Her tail wagged slowly, excited and nervous.

If he had been like her, her scent would have driven him wild and she would have gotten the animal she wanted. But even as a normal human the musky smell of her arousal did make him feel all the more heated. "Well....you look pretty nice with your tail lifted....like a female in heat," he said as he moved and gently began to lick at her exposed sex.

Back
Top Bottom