Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim: The Hunter & The Hunted (True Grave & Opale)

True Grave

Warrior
Agronak gro-Sharuk was a young Orc coming into his eighteenth winter in Skyrim. He was born in Mor Khazgur in The Reach, where the capital city was Markarth. While most of his kind within Skyrim were content to spend their lives in the strongholds and away from the other civilized races, Agronak wanted more. After all, he was named after Agronak gro-Malog, the famed former Grand Champion of Cyrodiil's Arena who had lived and died over two hundred years ago. He wanted to get out there and become a warrior worthy of that name. Being the humble son of a blacksmith and therefore not expected to become a Chief, he was thankfully free to leave with Malacath's permission.

Those who sought to become great warriors all sought out The Companions in Whiterun. They were a warrior guild with a storied past, the original 500 Companions following Ysgramor to the continent of Tamriel from the ancient Nord homeland of Atmora. Agronak could feel in his heart that that was where he would become great. He made the trek on foot, trusting in the Orcish armor and weaponry that he had smithed himself to keep him safe. Wolves, bears, and saber cats all assailed him, but none could stop him. After three day's journey, he set foot in the glorious city of Whiterun.

Agronak rushed to the mead hall of The Companions and begged to join. A Nord named Vilkas told him that he would have to be tested for his mettle, a test he eagerly agreed to. A larger Nord named Farkas agreed to face him in a sparring match. While Agronak did not win the match, he held his own and showed both courage and fighting spirit. Everyone agreed that the young Orc had potential, and so he was accepted into The Companions. Shortly afterward, he began training to master the longsword, his fellow Companions helping him out when they could.

One month later, he was also a regular at the Bannered Mare. He would be there every night, listening to bard music while drinking around a warm fire. He was friends with Bekah, the blonde Nord tavern wench, though he hoped to be more. Although he was a warrior, he just wasn't attracted to warrior women like Aela the Huntress. He was attracted to softer, more feminine women.
"Bekah, another, please?" he asked, holding up his empty tankard.

TastyRemorsefulAmericancrocodile-max-1mb.gif

A large polished counter of dark wood ran along one wall. There was a pot-bellied bald man and a long shelf full of alcohol bottles behind it. What caught most men's attention though was one of the serving wenches. She had blonde hair and an round bosom that looked quite inviting to most of them. There was professional smile on her face as she talked to customers and carried a tray of drinks around. She was wearing a long dress that went down to her ankles but the white frilly shirt beneath her bodice displayed a lot of her impressive cleavage. Her round breasts almost looked they wanted to pop out of her shirt.

An appreciative whistle escaped a customer's lips as he walked over to a table and took a seat. For a few minutes he simply watched Bekah hurry around the tavern and serve other customers, but when she happened to stumble by he called out to her. "Hey, beautiful, I'd like to order some food now. I think you've made me wait long enough."

The blonde immediately froze and turned to look at him, There was a frown on her face, but Agronak just met her gaze and smiled confidently. Bekah knew he was an extremely attractive woman. She was slightly taller than average and had an slender and curvaceous build. Her classically gorgeous face was framed by long blonde hair and intelligent dark brown eyes.

"I'll be right with you in a second," Bekah replied as her professional smile returned. Agronak however wasn't looking at her face. Her chest looked even more stunning from close up. She approached him, and whispered "I'll be right back with you, Ag'. Give me a minute."

Agronak nodded.
"Sure, Bekah. I'll be here."
The young Orc was dressed in a full set of Orcish armor except for a helmet. He had traded his Orcish longsword for a Skyforge Steel sword that dangled from his waist. His old sword and his shield were sitting on a table back home in his room at Jorrvaskr.

His skin was a darker green than his armor, but still a light shade. He had no facial hair and wore his braided hair short. The under fangs that protruded over his lips were not long, stopping just above his top lip. It was a more civilized appearance that he had adopted since adjusting to life in Whiterun. Joining The Companions had given him status and he was wise enough to stay out of the Battle-Born and Greymane feud. Life was good here, with Skjor promising him time off for adventuring once he proved sufficient mastery of the longsword and shield.

Agronak watched Bekah tending to other customers. He could just stare at the blonde tavern wench all day. The young Orc wanted to make his feelings known, but the timing wasn't right. Malacath had taught him that a real warrior looks for the best opportunity and seizes it. It would come sooner or later and he would seize it. Although Bekah was stunning, he found his thoughts drifting.

This time last month, he had been a journeyman blacksmith in Mor Khazgur with no father and only dreams of adventure. Though his father had been killed by Forsworn raiders, he was undeterred. He didn't want to spend his life in a cage just waiting to die. Malacath had been truly merciful to release him, and his training with The Companions was only his first step. Agronak would become a great warrior. He would accept nothing less for himself.

Bekah rushed herself to serve the customers, who were quite as much after her butt than after meal and ale. And often more about herself, to be honest. Since she got hired as a wench in the Bannered Mare, the business was running even better. Between Bekah and Saadia, the lovely redguard wench, the pair would attract alot of travelers and citizens of Whiterun.

Bekah and Saadia barely knew each other, but they were trying to help each other, even if Saadia was a bit bossing Bekah around. But Bekah didn't mind too much. When things became too busy, and she was getting tired, her mind wandered into her wild imagination, where she'd travel and explore Tamriel, like the adventurers and travelers she often met. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, and smiled to another client, before passing at Agronak's table, serving him his tankard of hydronning.

"Everything is good with you, Ag ? " she friendly asked the orc. For an orc, he was very well behaved with her, and he came to help her with too daring drunk clients once, so she tried to keep him on his good side to her. And they had discussed a bit, about their dreams. But one thing Bekah didn't tell him, nor anyone, was she had hidden a latent talent for magic since her childhood. And sometimes, in her chamber, she'd play with colorful bubble of mana, and sparkles, too scared to ask around for help or tutelage for now. And who would she ask ? Farengar ? The court mage ?

Agronak was snapped out of his reverie by Bekah bringing him his drink.
"Thank you, Bekah."
He took a sip as she asked if everything was okay with him.
"Yeah, everything is good with me. Business is good tonight."
Business was good every night, the Mare being incredibly popular.

He leaned forward in a conspiratorial way.
"I'll soon be going on an adventure. Skjor will grant me leave if my swordsmanship is good enough."
Agronak knew that Bekah also dreamed of exploring Tamriel.
"If you can get the time off, do you want to come?"
The two of them on an adventure would be great.

There were plenty of dangers out there. An ancient terror called Alduin had supposedly returned and was resurrecting dragons. Rumor had it that one had been seen in Helgen. There was also a civil war going on between the Empire and rebels called Stormcloaks, who followed Ulfric Stormcloak in his bid to make Skyrim independent over the issue of Talos worship. There were also bandits prowling the roads and beasts stalking the wilderness. It was dangerous, but only through danger were true warriors born.

Agronak had gotten a taste of adventure on the journey to Whiterun. He had slept in caves to shelter from the weather and avoid Forsworn. He had been fortunate to avoid bandits on the roads. His worst foes had been wild animals, but they were no picnic. The young Orc longed to see new things and test his skills. Bekah would be a great companion in many ways.

Bekah smiled to her orc friend, and shrugged her shoulders, taking a momentto rest before continuing her service in the Inn. The day and evening promised to be long and busy. As much as she dreamt about an adventuring life herself, she never athered enough courage to take the risk.

"You know how much I'd liek that. But I am not a warrior like you. Just a wench girl. And I have no weapons nor any useful equipment to help during such travels. I'd be a burden and in danger to be taken or killed by bandits, animals or worse... And, if I went, Saadia would be alone to do the job here..." she found herself all kind of excuses, explaining it with her so luscious lips, that any man would barely listen to her, but dream about the wonders of those lips.
490fbe13a6237fab8a684cf49fe75730.gif

She nodded to her friend, and went back to do the service, getting her butt patted here and there, and complimented on her allure.

Agronak listened patiently. He had expected Bekah to make such excuses, though she was not without a point. Logistically, going on an adventure was no small feat. That was why Agronak had planned ahead. Before coming here, he had purchased two magic tomes that would teach the reader how to shoot a fireball and heal minor wounds with a spell. Before they left, he would give her a Skyforge Steel shield to protect herself.

Before they left on their journey, they would go to Arcadia's Cauldron and stock up on potions to restore stamina, restore magicka, and heal wounds. They would travel to Solitude by wagon, spend the day in the city, and then come back to Whiterun the next day. Although their first adventure wasn't to a monster-infested lair, it could still be plenty dangerous. Wagons had to travel on roads, making them vulnerable to bandits. A dragon could swoop down on them out of nowhere. Even so, Agronak wasn't put off by the danger and he knew in his heart that Bekah wasn't either.

As she walked away, he admired her ass for a moment before calling out to her.
"Come see me on your break! I'd like to talk!"
When she did, he would lay out his plan to her. Agronak believed that she would go for it. He could see in her eyes how much she craved adventure.

Bekah left Agronak to his dreams and tankard, making sure her day was busy. Hours passed fast, she got a few tips, which she usually hide in a small pouch she kept in her cleavage. Most Whiterun people were nice to her, but nobody was safe from thieves.

AS the day passed, the bard, Mickael came up and did his show. Afterwhich he came to Bekah, again, and encouraged her to sing one of his favorte song. Soon all the Inn was enoucraging her, and drumming her name. She laughed, and finally accepted to sing for the crowd, wth Mickael playing his luth to support her voice.

The song was welcomed with cheers and applauds, but soon she had to serve clients again. It was a typical day for Bekah, whose mind was wondering about Agronak's words. What did the young orc wanted to talk about ? She'd be sure to join him outside the Inn, after her service, on the marketplace, where she could get herself some vegetables and fish she wanted to cook this evening. There, they could speak in the open, only covered by the storng winds of the North.

Agronak enjoyed his drink as the day wore on. Sitting here in the Bannered Mare, he smiled as he thought about a past self who dreamed of doing something like this. That dream had come true, so it stood to reason that other dreams would, as well. As Bekah was working, he daydreamed of facing a dragon in the mountains. He daydreamed of clearing out bandit lairs to protect a small rural hamlet. The Companions would sing his praises and perhaps welcome him into The Circle, the most elite group within their ranks.

As the hours passed, his daydreams began to turn sexual regarding Bekah. He daydreamed about taking her to bed in her quarters. He daydreamed about making love to her in a spring with a gentle waterfall. His reverie was broken when Mickael wanted her to sing a timeless Nord classic 'The Dragonborn Comes'. If there truly was a Dragonborn, this land certainly needed them now. Agronak cheered for Bekah to sing, knowing that she had a lovely voice.

After the song was over, he applauded. Agronak felt tipsy and knew that he needed to stop drinking that night. If he got too drunk, he wouldn't be able to tell Bekah about the plan. Getting up, he left enough Septims on the table to cover his drinks and left. In his right hand he clutched the spell tomes, which he tucked away in his belt outside. Agronak walked to the marketplace to wait for Bekah.

He wouldn't need any food, since The Companions all ate dinner together in the common hall. Feasting and merriment was the perfect way to unwind after a hard day of training. Jorrvaskr was a world unto itself and would have been all he needed if he fancied warrior women. However, he had eyes only for Bekah, and soon she would know it. While he waited, he greeted and talked briefly with Carlotta Valentia and Mila. They expressed praise for his hard work with The Companions and he humbly thanked them.

026013235b1ff9a3bd0223923a5c4506b295c304.gifv

Bekah arrived after this long day of serving in the Bannered Mare. She smiled up at Agronak, as she walked down the stairs directly to talk to Valentia and Valencia. She needed her vegetables, and a bit of girly talkings. Mila, was here ,playing with other kids on the place, and Bekah liked the girl pretty much, trying to cheer her up, since the disapperance of her father.

She payed for her goods, and shivered under the cold winds of the evening to come, all three of them, lovely women, receiving a sexist flattery about their appearances from a pair of guards passing by. Anyway, that was a harsh life for women in Skyrim, and Bekah was used to it. She just needed to be careful.

"So, you spent most the day in the Inn, Ag'. Are you taking a young retirmeent , " she teased him playfully. "I thought you Orsimmer people were hard workers, but maybe you are now too old to even stand up." she added mocking the fact that he seemed very slightly drunk and unsteady. She never did mock him with malice, only like firends use to tease and annoy each other.

Agronak took her teasings in stride.
"Very funny, Bekah."
After she had her goods, he walked with her over to a shaded corner where the wind wasn't so rough. There he presented her with the spell tomes.
"These were laying around Jorrvaskr and I thought you could use them. They'll come in handy on adventures."

He then decided to lay out his plan.
"After I get approval from Skjor and you get a day off, we'll take the wagon to Solitude. We can see the city and then be back in Whiterun."
The capitol of Skyrim was storied and beautiful, though rife with tension these days. High King Torygg had been defeated or murdered by Ulfric Stormcloak, depending on which version of the story you believed, and the Imperials were out for blood.
"Surely Saadia can handle one day of running the Mare without you."

Bekah fidgetted onto place. Of course the idea of travelling to Solitude excited her, but also, there was still some fear behind it. And she didn't want to be a burden, as she wasn't a fighter herself. She took the tomes, and ran a caressing hand over one of them, pondering. And looked back up to Agronak, with a frown

"You didn't stole them, did you ? You know you don't need to do stupid things to impress me, Ag'. " Her face was illuminated by one of her marvelous smile, and a genuine worry on the young orc behavior.

"I'm not sure.. I mean, I can tell I need a day or two of course, but .. I don't know.. Do you think that's a good idea with the actual political times ?"

Agronak laughed at her question.
"No, Farkas just brought them back from one of his expeditions. No one else wanted them, so I claimed them to give to you."
He noted what else she said.
"It's not like that."
He smiled back at her, enjoying how her face lit up with the smile.

His smile was unfazed by her question.
"Unless you were planning to go to Windhelm and join Jarl Ulfric's rebellion, you'll probably be fine in Solitude. The Companions aren't involved in the conflict and neither am I."
Agronak had no interest in politics of any kind, simply wanting to see the world and hone his fighting skills. With the sun going down, he knew he soon had to return to Jorrvaskr.
"I'll give you a little time to decide, but I'm prepared to go to Solitude without you, if I must."

Agronak understood how Bekah felt but it all came down to how badly one wanted adventure. He had wanted it so badly that he had left home to start an entirely new life. He had risked his life to make that happen. He would do it again to see Solitude. Agronak smiled in parting before walking away. He needed to eat and get some final practice in before bed.

"Good night Ag' " replied Bekah with a bit of emotion in her voice. She was very much partaken between her wish to travel the world, and a good amount of fear, that any woman would have to risk her life outside the walls of a city or community. Solitude seemed like a good destination where to start, and in her heart, Bekah sometimes dreamt that she'd be able to travel as far as the Winterhold college, where Mickael told her she'd find the most powerful mages in all Skyrim.

But again, she wasn't sure she had enough talent to be accepted there, and the travel seemed quite perillous, just thinking about the terrible cold and snowy weather there. She left Agronak and the marketplace, wishing Carlotta, Valentia and Milla good night, and went her own way to her home in Amren's farm, outside the walls, before the night would be totally settled. She had to hurry herself up.

Agronak heard the emotion in Bekah's voice as they parted. He understood her fears and concerns about travel. With her exact situation, Bekah was uniquely vulnerable. None of her concerns were wrong or invalid. That being said, to be an adventurer, one had to take risks. Being willing to risk one's life and safety was what separated the ordinary people from the extraordinary people.

That being said, the wise adventurer did everything they could to survive. They would be well-stocked on supplies and as ready to defend themselves as they could be. Agronak would support Bekah and she him. There would always be risks no matter how powerful or prepared they were. They just had to take the plunge and he felt like Bekah wanted to. Taking that first step was always the hardest.

The attractive woman did have one advantage starting out in that she didn't have to do it alone. Agronak was also a trained warrior who had received teachings and advice from experienced adventurers. He was prepared to adventure as much as one could possibly be with his situation. Seasoning and real-life experience would have to fill in the rest. Agronak would do everything he could to survive and learn. That was all any adventurer could do at the end of the day.

For now, though, he would enjoy the camaraderie of The Companions. After he stepped inside, he saw everyone gathering for dinner. He put his sword and shield in his room, as this was a safety precaution. The Companions could get really drunk at dinner and no one wanted fatal bloodshed over a drunken argument. Thankfully, violence rarely happened at the table. It was almost always a happy occasion.

Agronak did not plan to drink much more, just some with dinner. The dinner that night was mammoth with all kinds of side dishes. There would be plenty for all. After an hour of eating and singing warrior songs, Agronak retired to bed. He took off his armor to sleep nude, a holdover from savage Orcs in the distant past. He was soon asleep, dreaming of Bekah and Solitude.

The pink fog floated down to settle on the ground and solidified into the bricks paving the lane. Bekah studied the path. The bricks were translucent and wiggled slightly like jello. She tentatively stepped onto the street. Expecting her bare feet to feel a jelly squish or a rough stone foundation, Bekah was confused. The street was warm and felt like solid velvet.

She took another cautious step into the lane and looked around. The air was warmer standing in the road. Cedar tickled her nose as she rocked back and forth from heels to toes and back again enjoying the feel of the paving. It was so warm, humid and the air pressed thickly all around her. It was hard to think with the cedar smoke stroking up her arms.

She felt so good, so relaxed. She wanted to dance on the street but just blinked eyes against the building euphoria blooming in her head. Mmm the air was so warm and felt so good on her thighs. The street rose and fell causing her to sway in the cedar, gently dancing, then twirling. The road swept me along dancing with her. She giggled at how silly a road this was. She lay down on it and it molded to her cushioning her body, wrapping her in its velvety heat. But it continued to dance, rolling up and down the hills, sliding her along its slick bricks. The water rushing past was so warm, like bath water, and it sloshed her up against the side of the slide. Mmmm she felt so good, she couldn't remember what she was supposed to be doing. She just wanted the cedar to wash her down the rapids. The velvet waves stroked the petals in her brain. It felt electric and round and ...

Mmmm. Bekah rolled her head along my pillow wishing she could hold onto the dream a bit longer. It felt so good, so real. She rocked her hips feeling her arousal, swimming in the twilight between wake and sleep. The waves pushed her, no, she rocked her hips. Again she was buffeted by her own pantomime. A sliver of dark room crept into her consciousness as her eyes tried to focus. Mmmm It felt so good. She was rocked again and she knew she was not the origin of the motion. The warm form behind her was. What is happening?

Feeling pressure on her hip. A grip pulling her back and down. Her awareness flashed to her pussy. A slow withdrawal stroking every nerve along its way. And then a surge, fullness expanding her walls deliciously.

"What ... wait" Bekah breathed as she try to sit up but find her upper arms held in place. She tried again only to find an arm wrapping itself tightly around her torso grabbing her breast. The warm insistent "shhh shh shh" murmured against her ear is like a jolt to her senses. She frantically try to move away from the form behind her , shouting in alarm. Like lightening her mouth and nose are covered with a warm firm hand. Instinctively her hands fly up to try to move it, but it's like it's cemented to her face. She feel another surge in her pussy and start to panic trying to wriggle out of the grasp. The heat at her back disappears and she's suddenly empty.

Bekah slowly opened her eyes, waking up from this very erotic dream...

Agronak dreamed of traveling to Solitude with Bekah. The city streets were filled with people and the urban setting was exciting. Due to being born in a small fortress, big places like a capital city excited him. He imagined the wonders he would see with Bekah by his side. In the heat of the moment, he would ask her to stay in a hotel room with him that only had one bed. In his dream, she said yes.

That night, he confessed his feelings and embraced her. His hands unwrapped her body like the gift she was, kissing and caressing her all the while. He imagined her being wanton with lust. The sex was white-hot, the stunning Nord woman taking all he had and wanting more. In his dream, Bekah lustfully screamed his name. Agronak could feel himself going over the cliff, his dream suddenly changing to hitting water.

"WAKE UP!"
Agronak's eyes snapped open, his mind confused for several seconds that he was in bed and not the ocean.
"Whaa?" he croaked out.
His vision cleared and he saw Aela standing there holding a bucket and looking angry. The source of her anger was the prominent tent in his sheet at pelvis level.
"Get up, pervert, you're late for training," she growled before stalking off.

Agronak was embarrassed on many levels, causing him to leap out of bed and scramble to put some clothes on. Once dressed in breeches and a cotton shirt, he got his Orcish armor and hauled it to the dining room. Skjor was sitting at the table, an amused grin on his face.
"You're unusually late, Agronak."
"Forgive me, Skjor. I had too much to drink last night."

Skjor motioned for him to stand by the table and set his armor down. After Agronak did so, the older Companion got up and began to tie it on to the Orc using the leather strips attached to the plate. Once this was done, Skjor moved so that he was facing Agronak. His face was serious, looking like he might lecture his charge further.
"Go get your sword and shield. Your swordsmanship mastery test will begin immediately."

Back
Top Bottom