Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

roleplay request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsune_Shyla

Meteorite
I am new to Bluemoon and used to be on Darker. My friend PinkDelicious told me about this site, so I thought I would finally post some requests. Yay me. Ahem..
Underline is what I shall play and I will also add a list of things I will not do. *EDIT* ALSO, I only do Het. RP but if you can convince me otherwise, go for it.

BrotherXSister
TeacherXStudent
MasterXSlave
PrinceXMaid
RebelXPrincess

I'm having brain farts at the moment, so if you have an idea feel free to pass it by me.

A few plot ideas:

Mizuki(Beautiful Moon) (This does not have to be a brother sister pairing if you so choose)

Natsuki(me) and (Insert your character's name here) were born into a fairly wealthy family. However, due to her Father's constant need to gamble and pay whores tons of money that should have been going to his family, sent himself spiraling into debt. In order to pay off said debt, Natsuki's Father decided to sell his children. He knew he would get more money if he sold Natsuki to a whore house; all men had their little fantasies. So, the children were split apart, Natsuki going to the whore house while her brother...who knows? Years have passed and Natsuki is reaching her sixteenth birthday and the owner of the 'establishment' has decided to sell her virginity to the highest bidder.

The Princess and the Rebel

Sadie(me) is the Princess of the Kingdom Ternaleth. Her brother, Prathius, is a tyrant King. A few of his ex knights, some local bandits and peasants have come together to form the Resistance. Prathius values his sister more than anything and in order to open his eyes the Resistance decides it would be best to kidnap Sadie. Prathius becomes outraged and sends all able men to look for his beloved sister, but they return empty handed for the Resistance cannot be found. While staying with the Resistance, pampered Sadie soon realizes how much of a tyrant Prathius really is. She dons their clothing and begins helping them, all the while developing a close relationship with one man, (insert your character's name here). What will unfold?

These are only a few plot ideas. If you have something you would like to do, feel free to ask.

List of things I will NOT do:
Vore
Scat
Water Sports
Futa
And my brain has gone dead again so if you suggest something I don't like I'll tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom