Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder GM

Vonhoopla

Moon
Just a Pathfinder GM who wants to run some kinda specific(kinkwise) stuff

The Rouge-lite: Dark Depths - Go through Rappan Athuk; A brutal dungeon crawl with story breadcrumbs, Dark Souls(deadly) like set pieces, and a Darkest Dungeons atmosphere of oppressiveness. Expect lots of noncon, rape, rough stuff, monsters, curses, etc. The one glimmer of hope is that you and your allies can respawn... for as long as you can muster the will to keep challenging the dungeon...
Preferred players: Female, futa, femboy, feminine bishonen. Subs/switch.
! - lots of ryona, brutally difficult dungeon.

The Harem: Semi-sandboxish(Think Kingmaker/Bethesda) game where a dom can build their harem out of every attractive npc that comes their way. Whether the harem itself is your goal, or you want it all, this is a moderate power fantasy game. Looking for more evil/selfish players willing to beat, lie, cheat and use any means necessary to fill that harem.
Preferred players: Futa, femboy, Bishonen. Dom/Switch
! - NPCs very nearly on request. Customize your harem with anything from specific pics, OCs, or cannon characters(within reason)

The storymode: A regular Pathfinder campaign. Particularly, the classics like Legacy of Fire, Jade Regent, or Curse of the Crimson Throne. But this option is more for multiplayer. At least 3 players in fact. A proper PF campaign, but all lewds enabled. A more sexual, but not outright free sex world. Think Ecchi anime, with skimpy armors, horny creatures, and perverted villains.
Preferred players - Any
! - Have access to almost all of the older PF APs as well as Extinction Curse(which would be modified to PF 1e)

My fav things: Femboys, futas, athletic/muscular females, bishonen, ryona, noncon, dubcon, awkward flirting, inadvisably applied magic

NO: Scat, hard vore, heavy gore, bara on bara.

Everything else is neutral to good.

Last edited:
I am in for Rouge-lite and The storymode.

Character idea is either an Aquatic Elf / Merfolk 'half elf' if there is enough water to swim around occasionally, or a Noble Drow futa - obviously having some problems at home with the overgrown female part and having been a tomboy... Not sure about class. (depends on level, party, accepted race and even story)

I'd be interested in The Harem, Story Mode, or both. I have a few OCs I can use depending on your tastes. So character builds will vary based on what you'd prefer. I'd probably want to go wizard for The Harem however.

I'm in for the storymode. Charachter idea is an elvish sorcerer with a draconic bloodline or a human fighter. Either would be female.

This sounds interesting! I'm especially keen on either Rogue-Lite or Story mode. I'm not married on any builds, as I'm fine with filling in, but things that jump out to me are a femboy/female cleric/oracle for the dungeon crawl, and a female/futa swashbuckler who eschews armor for the story mode.

Back
Top Bottom