Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

r e n: E R G I Z E [M/M, F/M] [Craving: Hetalia!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

Star

• Craving: Something involving music. You know: Drugs, sex, groupies, rock and the like. x3 And Hetalia! Specifically: America (Alfred)/Russia (Ivan). <3

About Meh

Alright. Welp, I'm a female, for one. Until you get to know me better, simply refer to me as Mei. : 3 Granted, if you ask and we become good friends, you know, it'll be all good and stuff. . .Okay, not making much sense here. At any rate, just call me Mei! I'm of legal age, but not old enough to drink (not that I would want to anyway, ick), and I spend my time between BM/roleplaying, school, and my music obsession.

Speaking of music, I am a string/wind player. I play violin, viola, cello, doublebass, bass guitar, guitar, clarinet, alto and tenor sax, guqin, erhu, and flute. I can also sing. . .sort of. Yes, I am a music nerd.

So if you come to me with a really, really good music RP, I'll love you forever and ever.

But me in the context of RPing!

I can play dom, or sub and I usually prefer to play as a guy (hence why this is in the 'Request by Males' section). I can do yaoi, or het; however, I'm leaning heavily towards yaoi simply because it totally turns me on to see two guys kissing and having kinky sex. You know, kind of the same way that a guy likes watching lesbian sex.

My characters inhabit a wide spectrum - they can be anything from a nice person, a total humanitarian/pushover to a sadist who will abuse and kick anyone who's down and possibly cut off an arm or two. And then there's the middle - where they're caught between being a sadist and being what can be called relatively normal.

I can give anywhere between one long paragraph to three or four pages in Word, dependiing on who I RP with. However, I prefer to hover between two meaty paragraphs to seven/eight paragraphs.

Rules

- Be literate. I want at least three paragraphs per post, although I'll allow two big paragraphs as well.

- I have the right to say no, or end an RP.

- Don't be a jack-ass with me.

- Don't insist I play a certain type of character (i.e., a dom).

- Don't tell me that you only play sub/female. I. Will. Refuse. To. Rp. With. You.

Fetishes/Kinks
    Fetishes/Kinks
    -Collars/leashes
    -Spanking/flogging/whipping/caning
    -Medical play
    -Wax
    -Branding/burning
    -Knife/blood play
    -Erotic asphyxiation (choking, strangling, breath control)
    -Ownership piercings/piercings in general
    -Cum facials
    -Large amounts of cum
    -Macro cock
    -Sadism/torture
    -Gags/gagging
    -Heavy/Light BDSM
    -Older partners
    -Pleasure/Orgasm Control
    -Pleasure/Orgasm Denial
    -Forced homosexuality
    -Nazi uniforms (THAT will seriously turn me on, and make me reply more often)
    -Sex toys
    -Sexual exhaustion
    -Light inflation
    -Double+ penetration
    -Dirty-talking
    -Discipline/punishment
    -Crossdressing (another one of my great loves!)
    -Amputations (Oh, god, if a guy is missing an arm, that's just. . . That's just hot. <3)
    -TATTOOS/PIERCINGS (No joke - I adore tattoos/piercings. RP as a character that has tattoos/piercings and I'll love you.)

Plots and the Like~

None for now. Sorry. ^^;[/list:u]

• It's this uber-cute comic series where the various countries in WWII turn into people. . .XD
    Lots of historical humor.
    <3
    Not exactly shounen-ai/yaoi, but definately plenty of references. 8D
    Russia/Ivan is mah faaave~
    Mostly because he seems to embody Russia quite well - seemingly sane, but you know he's completely insane. [/list:u]

• *Laughs*
    Yes, it did.
    One of my dom muses too.
    XD
    And all it took was for someone to RP Hetalia with me, and getting to play as Ivan.
    Wewt.
    x3[/list:u]

-Music
-Erotic asphyxiation
-Older partners
-Pleasure/Orgasm Control
-Pleasure/Orgasm Denial
-Forced homosexuality
-Discipline/punishment
-Amputations

These all interest me greatly.
I doubt, however, that they would work well all in one RP.

Could we work something out perhaps? :3c

• @ 3@;
        Urf.
        People should just PM me.

@Midnight:
        Yes. Nazis, petplay, whateva. XD

@Anodyne:
        Nu. . .; 3;
        Maybe my PMs are just retarded.
        D;

@Juriri:
        PM me and we can work something out. 8D[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]