Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's coming to rescue you?

Sync

Corporate Drone
Supporter
Well, I'm sure we've all seen this on Facebook and other social media accounts/platforms, but it'll be fun to try it here as well, so...

You've been kidnapped and are being held hostage for a ransom, and your life is on the line. The characters of the last TV show you watched are coming to rescue you. How will that work out?

The "Rules":

* Tell us the last TV show you watched (not movie!), remembering that it's the characters (not cast/actors) of that show who are coming to help you;
* Tell us how it's going to work out for you.

To get us started:

I last watched Gogglebox (Australia).
I'm screwed.

Death Note.

They will probably get me out, but I wonder what happens to the kidnappers. XD

Berserk.

Hmm, I dunno if the Band of the Hawk would be more likely to save me, or to finish me off.

Ted Lasso.

Honestly, between Coach Beard and “completely real, normal human man” Roy Kent, I’m good.

Gundam Zeta. Considering I have no romantic ties to anyone in the main cast, I'm home safe, but one of them might die in the process for the sake of drama.

dicktown. and, you know, you wouldn't expect the characters to do a good job saving me, but they actually would because they're genuinely competent.

somehow.

uhh King of the Hill.

So, I guess Hank Hill (and company) are coming to rescue me. I actually think there's an episode of King of the Hill, like that. I seem to recall it working out fine that time. Of course ...I'm not a cartoon.

Nev from Catfish...

I feel they'd at least be able to find me. Rescue me, I'm not so sure unless he brings Kamie.

Hannibal Lecter.
As long as he hates the guy who kidnapped me more than he hates me, I'm okay. Otherwise, I'm lunch meat.

I've been rewatching Futurama for the 10³th time.

I ...have little faith I'll make it out of this one alive.

Back
Top Bottom