Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male white female celebrity gets blacked

dachscfc

Star
in particular I"m wanting to play one of these: Hayley Williams, Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding, Kate Upton. I'm open to suggestions but I don't promise to agree to it. There are all kinds of ways they can meet, but I ask your character not to be a celebrity, and not be rich or important or powerful in terms of social class. He doesn't have to be broke, though. He can be her pool boy, bodyguard, drug dealer, fitness trainer. Doesn't really matter to me. I prefer roleplaying on discord but can do it here via PMs if you insist, but nowhere else.I am only willing to do this in third person.

limits (not negotiable) toilet stuff, noncon, my character being harmed to the point of needing medical attention (very rough sex and pain are major turn-ons as long as it doesn't get to that point, though). Underage characters, incest, girl on girl, BDSM stuff such as whips and chains.

kinks: my character being degraded, hair pulling, hard-ass smacking, my character being choked hard (but not close to the point she is about to pass out), nipple biting/pinching/pulling/twisting, pain in general, being used like a sex toy, possible gang bangs or train bangs (meaning multiple guys take turns one at a time). interracial, BBC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom