Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Shion's Naughty Prompts [NSFW]

Shion

Meteorite
Hi there, lets get down to business! Shion here! I'm looking to roleplay all sorts of things, though mostly anime/video-game inspired. That doesn't necessarily mean canon characters or worlds, it's just what interests me. If we're using faceclaims, that's generally what I'm going to be using. I always like some mix of story and smut, it will depend on the roleplay and my partner, but I would say to expect lots of smut. I always roleplay in third-person, and that won't change, however you are free to write however you'd like when you send your messages to me. I do like a good amount of detail, I'm not gonna give anyone a strict limit, but I'll generally write multiple paragraphs.

I'll post some ideas here, but I'm always up to figuring out something together, or hearing out one of your own ideas. Feel free to come to me with your own twist on my ideas, also! I am generally flexible as to what role I'll play in each of my ideas. I don't really like to top masculine males, but I will for feminine males, or traps, or anyone else. I will use MC and YC to distribute roles in my ideas, but only for the sake of making it easier to write. You can be either role! I will make a separate F x M thread with different ideas, but this one is mostly gonna be for women, futas, femboys/traps, and feminine males.

Even though a lot of my ideas are a bit darker, I'm fine role-playing lighter scenes, it's just they don't normally come to my mind. I'll include a possible reference for MC in each post, all of which will be thicc girls for you to enjoy! I do take requests!

No one ventures into the mountains, the deranged sorceress lives there. Her power, her scorn, and her irritability have deemed the foggy, forested mountains off-limits to all, even amidst war-ridden land. Of course, any nation could take the land for their own, but the losses in the land shrouded my magic - traps laying around every tree would be far too massive. MC, obsessed with her own research, known only to leave to purchase women for her pleasure. YC's family was taken, held away from any important land within the war. Her own nation doesn't have the manpower, nor the desire rescue some commoners. YC comes to MC, desperate to make a deal.
My reference

MC is used to obsessed fans, she's been an idol a majority of her life. She's had her ups and downs, and while she isn't at her peak in terms of popularity, she has plenty of die-hard fans. She's never had a stable partner, instead resorting to fans to sate her sexual needs. She saw a dm from YC on one of her social media's, finding the pictures tied to the account more than agreeable. She decided to set-up a meeting, wanting to "pay back" her fan. However, as she satisfies herself, YC's obsession only gets fed.
Reference here

Tifa has always been known to be kind, and stern. She manages, and runs the bar. While MC is Tifa, yours is the bartender - jobs are hard to come by in the slums, especially ones that pay as well as this. At first, MC brushes up against YC a few too many times, eventually YC might feel a hand touch them. Before long, it becomes very clear that Tifa isn't who she appears to be. What happens when MC goes a little further?
My reference

MC is known as the biggest bully in school. Not only to girls, but guys, and even the teachers. Eventually, MC decides to make YC her new pet. Making her lunch every day, doing all her homework, even forcing YC to come home with her. The bullying doesn't get any better, and quickly takes a sexual turn.
My reference

MC used and abused YC, they came to the isekai world together. They were friends in the real world, but MC changed when she got isekai'd. Perhaps the power corrupted her, or maybe the world changed her. Either way, MC abused YC in many ways. YC was weak, they had their unique powers, but no more combat power than a commoner. At some point, YC escaped MC. For the last ten years, YC has been raped, and abused far worse than MC could have, living in horrible conditions. MC has thrived, despite being hated among many. At some point, MC visits the village YC is living at, and YC is desperate. Even if MC abused YC, YC wants to go back, at least she was abused in luxury, and with someone who has ties to their previous life.
My reference

Once again, I'm fine playing either role, and I can always play as a futa or a female.

Kinks:
I have a big list of kinks, but in general I like anything related to outercourse, anal, power dynamics, dub-con, and clothing. Of course, I'm flexible, so we can discuss if there's something you're confused about, or want to ask me about. list of kinks is here

Let me know if you have any questions at all, or just want to roleplay or talk or flirt with me!

Back
Top Bottom