Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB ✄--- CherryGlazerr's M// Search --- Discord / PMs ---

CherryGlazerr

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

Welcome to my first ever search thread.
If you're into any of the posted below and want to plot
something with me please shoot me a PM with some
of the keywords that caught your eye, plot ideas, or
ideas for the plots I already have here! I will share
my Discord privately.

MG2Js9u.gif
gABKPXi.gif
gABKPXi.gif

→ Let me save some of you some time:

•Pease be 20+
•If you are looking to RP with a man I am not one sorry
•F-List in my signature

MdehCpg.gif

qxxpwEl.gif
About me

•I am 25+
•I currently live in EST
•I usually write 3-4 paragraphs but have been known to spew the occasional novel
•I'm very into OOC and plotting, psychoanalyzing, and theorizing about our characters. Your characters will have a fandom it's me I am the fandom.
•I'm am very much into smut but I also need plot (I've seen people to ratios but like idk how to even go about that. 50-50? 60-50? Idk)
•I prefer Discord but will agree to PMs. Do not come to me about e-mails and threads I have stage fright and I hate checking my inbox.
•I post frequently. Usually every day, if not every other day, never more than a week. I will communicate delays in OOC if something comes up.
•I am not finished with Love Island UK season 7 so please don't spoil

MdehCpg.gif

qxxpwEl.gif
Who do I write?

•Men
•Toxic men
•Fuckboys
•The boyfriend your friends hate
•Charismatic men
•Hot men
•"But at what cost?" Men
•The ex that gives you heartburn
•That guy

[h4][/h4]

qxxpwEl.gif
Who do I want to write against?

•Masculine men, nonbinary peeps, feminine men, trans men
•Please notice I didn't include women. Thanks!
•Please notice how I didn't say "boys". Thanks!
•All genitals are cool with me (and I realize this is a risky statement to make on this site but I will stand by it)
•If you happen to be into breeding we have a lot to talk about, please reach out

MdehCpg.gif

qxxpwEl.gif
Things I Watch:

*When it comes to fandom plots I only do AUs / canon divergence because I have shit memory and I won't want to read wikis
**All characters must be aged up to 21+ I feel too old to be writing teenagers, their problems don't matter to me

Fullmetal Alchemist
Devilman Crybaby
My Hero Academia
NANA
Paradise Kiss
(More to come)
[h4][/h4]

qxxpwEl.gif
Word bank:

*Underlined are things I'm craving

Toxic relationships, size difference, age gap, pirates, werewolves, tattoo artist, insincerity, horror, mystery, crime lord, breeding,
omegaverse, afterlife, addiction, adultery, politician, runaway, traveler, dystopia, intern, corporate, Italian villa,
blackmail, loss of innocence, revenge, accidental pregnancy, slums, college, parties, wealth, 80s nostalgia, small town, big city,
polyamory, punk, supernatural, cottagecore, dynasty, artist, troublemaker, servant, beach town, codependency, rehab

qxxpwEl.gif
Plots:

(I will add these later)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom