Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Pirate girls worship big cocks? (One Piece RP) (NSFW Links)

Closed - no longer seeking

Korina

Meteorite
The essence of this trhead is simple, One Piece is easily my favorite anime, and I'd love to play the best days of the hottest characters living crazy sex adventures until they become sluts completely hooked on sex, only being able to think about getting fucked by huge dicks 24 hours a day.

Some ideas for specific characters.

Nami:
1st idea: YC would see Nami during a theft (perhaps at YC's own house?) So YC could blackmail Nami into having sex, and that way YC won't report Nami to the authorities.

2nd idea: YC would meet Nami at some bar, and offer her money in exchange for sex. (Very simple). In this plot I imagine Nami having a bit of resistance to accepting, after all she still has her pride, but it would be enough to just throw more money in Nami's face and she would easily spread her legs, after all she loves money.

Nico Robin:
Following the same prostitution premise, but here I imagine YC being a librarian or book seller, and books cost too much for Robin, so YC can offer a special discount in exchange for certain "favors"

Boa Hancock:
YC would be aware of the unconditional love the pirate empress has for Luffy, so YC could introduce himself as some kind of coach, teaching techniques of what Hancock must do to satisfy any man.

Nefertari Vivi:
YC could be some peasant who gets an audience with the kind and helpful princess of Alabasta, and surely she would spare no effort to bring joy and satisfy her people, even when it comes to a perverted peasant.

Hina:
YC may be some pirate captured by Hina, and now they're both on the vice captain's ship heading to prison, but YC uses his "masculinity" to tease Hina.

Vinsmoke Reiju:
YC could be Reiju's new fiancé, the marriage that should only have a political purpose becomes very warm.

Kalifa:
This RP would take place before Luffy and his crew arrived in water seven. YC (a pirate perhaps) has somehow discovered that Kalifa is actually a secret government agent, and now to keep his cover Kalifa will need to obey all YC's orders.

Jewelry Bonney:
YC may own a restaurant, and for a day Bonney arrives at the restaurant and marvels at the taste of YC's food, maybe he put some aphrodisiac or other drug in Bonney's food?

Miss Valentine Day:
Even though she's not famous I still think she's a pretty sexy character)
YC may be the marine who captured Miss Valentine, but instead of taking Miss Valentine directly to prison YC might offer some more pleasurable deal?

These are just a few ideas that I've been considering each character's personalities, so it's not a must to follow, the ideas can easily be changed with dialogue. And plot suggestions are always welcome.

Other characters I'd like to play but I don't have something planned:
Perona
Yamato
Monet
Alvida

Kinks:
Mind Break, Corruption, Blackmail, Public Sex, Aphrodisiacs, Hypnosis, Pet Play, Ageplay (Older Males), Humiliation.

Limits:
Gore, Vomit.

Back