Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your favourite Pokemon?

I will stand by my boy bulbasaur until I die. Anyone can fight me. He is the best Kanto Starter.

Screenshot 2023-08-06 191257.png

3ani__643__xy.gif
xx
d7a444k-270b1ab9-858f-4abf-ab7e-36941375b4ca.gif

xxxxxreshiram xxxxxx & xxxxxx espeon

This one's probably nostalgia talking since Diamond and Pearl was my first Pokemon game ever-- but Luxray (or Shinx I suppose!) was the first Pokemon I EVER caught and even now I still think it's design is amazing. Here's hoping it gets a regional form or some sort of special evolution that gives it another type someday, but probably my favorite Pokemon shockingly.

tumblr_o6axm2CeIt1rkk9v1o1_1280.png

1200px-573Cinccino.png

Mine's Cinccino.

Most of my Pokemon experience is limited to emulators. The first real Pokemon game I got to play was X on the 3DS, and in that game, a friend of mine had Minccino in their Friend Safari. After I finished the game, I started to screw around with collecting whatever mons I could, and this little random Minccino, now evolved into a Cinccino, ended up as my main Pokemon Amie buddy. I think a lot of factors contributed to it becoming my favourite - for one, I really like Normal type Pokemon. I also like the evolved forms of popular stage 1 Pokemon; Raichu being a good example. I'd say Minccino and Cinccino are fairly equal in popularity though. It's also very well-designed I think. It manages to be both elegant and adorable, and... I mean, it's a fluffy mouse. What's not to like? And there's quite a bit of nostalgia attached to this as well, because my sister started playing Pokemon because of me, and she picked up a Minccino in her team after seeing mine in action. Its moveset and stats are shit, no doubt about that, though. But I don't play competitively, so that's of no concern to me.

I still have him in my save file, since I never bought the later games. I still open up the 3DS every now and then to pet him. So yeah, Cinccino.
Id have to go with shiny rayquaza, the black suits him
so well and hes just a majestic dragon god

Pikachu. It's followed by Charizard, Greninja, and Sceptile.

Yes, I am "shallow".

I've always liked Skarmory for some reason. Well, I say "for some reason" but I'm pretty sure I know why: it was the first shiny pokemon card I got as a kid. Also just, y'know, metal bird is cool.

Back
Top Bottom