Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stardust shiny new Request thread. {Updated.}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust

Moon
Hello I am stardust this is my shiny new request thread, before I go on I am amle my real age is 21 soon to be 22, I can play male and female characters scarily.

Ok one more bit of information before we plunge into the pairings and roleplays I will do. I DO NOT DO YAOI.

I have plots and will post them in a fresh post in this thread soon, I will do any yuri or straight pairing below are a few pairings I will deffinetly do and those in bold may take persuading.

The pairings with a heart beside them are the ones I really love to do, the more heartds the more I like to play them.

Normal Pairings.

Brother/Sister or Sister/Sister. (Younger or older, or maybe twins up to you.) <3 <3
Father/Daughter (or Daughters) <3
Uncle/Niece or Aunty/Niece. <3
Techer/Teacher. <3
Student/Student. 3 <3
Teacher/Student. (Het and yur is available for this and the previous 2 roleplays.) <3 <3 <3
Mistress/Slave or Master and Slave. (Het and Yuri available just ask.) <3 <3

Anime based Roleplays.

I will roleplay with characters from Anime feel free to ask if you do not see what you want here just pm me asking if I would roleplay an anime with the anime you want,.

CardCaptor Sakura. <3
D.N.Angel. <3 <3
Naruto. <3
Yugioh (Gx and 5d's as well.) <3
Pokemon. (All series.) <3 <3 <3 <3

Movie based Roleplays.

I will only accept one of these if the movie is something I have seen that way I can get my character right.

Resident evil 1, 2, 3, and 4. <3
Twilight. <3
Death Note. <3

((If the pairing you wnat is not here feel free to private message me with a request the worst I will do is refuse.))

Re: Stardust shiny new Request thread.

PLOTS.

Twins: Brother/Sister or Sister/Sister {Group available.}

Two sibilings who have just had there seventeenth birthday and are relaxing in one of there bedrooms together when boredly they start a game of truth or dare which leads to these sheltered teenagers into exploring there own bodies and the bodies of there sibling, with some shocking results.

Master/Slave Or Mistress/Slave{Can be tweaked for a group}

A young spoilt rich kid has everything he/she wants but is still bored all the gadgets and gizmos can't make him/her happy but one day he/she sees something they really want a human who is incredibly cute and looks like she/he would do anything for them.

Teacher/Student or Teacher/Teacher: Both a student and teacher are both stuck in school over night due to a freak snow storm, they are waitning to be rescued but can't be till morning so the teacher decides to teach the pupil a special lesson one with not set curriculum, can more than a rescue be made during this long night?

Re: Stardust shiny new Request thread.

You can request a roleplay either in here or via private message.

A few pics I would not mind using some of these in my roleplays.

28516636.jpg

twins_031.jpg

322335098_f39cf15d34.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom