Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Monstrous Romances and Pairings (F Monster req, NSFW Links and Images)

RNoodles

Dragon Admirer
I am seeking rp partners interested in playing the role of the monster in some kind of romantic pairing, with some reversal or play on tropes. I’m looking to write sweeter romances and steamy smut with themes of unlikely pairings, opposites attract, characters who feel complimented by the other in some endearing way.

What I bring to the table:

Replies are typically between 2-5 paragraphs leaning on more detail during intimacy. Smut is the goal but story sweetens the smut and is just as important. Foreplay and aftercare are 100% necessary. I'm flexible for the story needs of my rp partner. From dnd writing, I can create detailed worlds to play in with dynamic partners and background characters. My characters will range from switch to sub depending on your taste, they can be just as monstrous as dragons themselves or other preferences you might have.

Your level of comfort is important to me so you can expect some OOC chatter to make sure we feel good about the rp. Your enjoyment of it is important to me. I also have an F-List here and my writing here! My hard boundaries include pain, abuse, degrading language, oviposition, insects, excrement, and dubcon/noncon.

71b52322d8f6821871849969cc4fd2e13ad5bd24.pnj

My request on this thread is I would like your character to be physically larger/dominant over mine in some way. I adore size differences and would like to play a partner smaller to yours. This also doesn't need to be exclusively dominant, switches are adored. I realize there are a number of men making submissive leaning threads who want to be passengers, I have no intention of doing so. Playing a good switch or sub role should be just as intensive as playing a good dom role. This should be a mutual experience and we should both have as much fun.

As for shifter characters such as dragons I am looking for intimacy and smut in their monstrous/dragon form as well as a more human form. If you have never played as the monster in a monster x human type rp I would love to give you that experience! It can be a lot of fun and there's a lot you can do.

I enjoy roleplay with monstrous folk, typically playing as or against a monstrous partner. At heart, I’m also a switch, I enjoy playing submissive and dominant roles and both keep me balanced and from burning out. Similarly, I need to also play against monstrous folk to continue playing as one to keep me from burning out. And that’s the purpose of this thread!

If you're looking to play strong characters alongside sensitive, softer boys this is the thread for you!

I’ve awakened a dominant interest in a number of people, so if you’ve any curiosity I would love to indulge it.

Dragons, werewolves, minotaur, if you have other types you’d like to run by me please feel free!

My biggest craving is this scenario: for his kindness a dragon teaches a squire the dragon song, one that makes him irresistible to ladies. What wasn’t clarified was that meant lady dragons.

8ef985e42649846c83782e4252bea7ba72c925cc.jpg

I just adore the idea of MC being treasured by strong, protective dragons many times his size while being sweet on them. It sounds so wonderful and cute.

Something with this tigress, this magma dragon lady, or something with this fluffier dragon lady (sizey or not). This rounder dragoness also looks so fun!

In this section I have a number of reference images I adore but don't currently have set up for a plot. I have thoughts on all of them and would love to drum something up with any of these if they catch your eye!

Minotaur knight
Equine Worker
Tall Horse
Cozy Dragonborn
Forge Dragonborn
Shower Dinosaurian
Horned Lizard
Gnoll Queen
Big Muscle Hyena
Lionfish merfolk
Toweling off Red Spiky Lizardfolk
Gym Shark
Big Bun
Cuddly Hyena
Lithe Dinosaurian
Lady Gryphon
Big Allosaurus
Fluffy Tigress
Dragoness Size Differences
Big Space Dragon
Bigger Space Dragon
Frilly Dragoness
Whale Gal
Wolf Mechanic
Goth Dragon
Tall Dragonborn Gal

Dragons

5.png

Dragons kidnapping princes from fields, noble knights romancing the dragon coiled around the castle, a rider confessing his love on a moonlit night, thieves stealing treasure to romance their draconic love, I am looking for someone to play a dragon anywhere from sizes Young Adult to Ancient. Alternate shapes, human or otherwise, are great as long as time is also spent with her dragon form. Looking for those looking to snuggle up with their knight in shining armor!

0c092f19ef77b677ef3d9e1f5d28dd9e2e2a1798.png

7fe2ce8752431b0b24da2197c050300a84fa540f.png

In this scenario, YC is a dragon paired with MC either through some emotional bond or backstory, or through a companion of dragon knights. It is important that they compliment each other, so as YC is a dragon MC has talents and skills that compliment her. There’s tension between the two, and behind the veil of a waterfall in a mossy cavern lit by stars, the two share a more intimate moment. This is left purposefully open depending on the type of dragon you want to play characterwise, I want what sparks joy for you. Here its the bond between dragon and rider that makes the rp special.

This rp can be rougher around the edges. The minotaur is a great warlord, over eight feet of solid muscle and scars, who sees or has sought out the aid of a dragon in liberating the countryside. He has given her offerings of spoils in return, but both are easily worked up by the heat of battle. Post raids they celebrate, loudly behind closed doors or in wilder romps with exhibitionist leans as they wrestle for dominance. Minotaur are fun to pair to dragons for me, because they can generally handle each others’ sizes and strength. In this rp both have a dominant lean and sex is a fight for dominance. This doesn’t need to be pure smut, as he leads a liberated ramshackle horde of barbarians slowly liberating a countryside from a king tyrant. Roles of dragon or minotaur can be swapped depending on your preference.

08279dc63727186adb9070a9e4f785ea2ebc6f01.jpg

This has many avenues to start. It could be a thief stealing for a dragon to gain her affections. This could be a thief caught stealing from a dragon now ordered to steal for her hoard. Whatever the case, romance and feelings bloom between the two. Maybe its that cocky smirk or that devil may care attitude, but he’s out of his depth with her and they both know it. He doesn’t care, he enjoys being in over his head. Like the others, this can have its steamier moments and its tender moments cuddling together after a more heated lay or a more intense heist.

Tellingtale.png
4.png

Somehow, our characters have crossed paths, be it YC held MC for ransom or MC sought out YC as a proud dragon. Romance blooms between the two as dragon and prince, and the two have arranged dragon kidnappings in order to see each other. He brings her gifts for her hoard, be it musical instruments, gold, jewels, and the two share intimacy wherever they can steal it. Even if that means the dragon’s flown into his room at night and he’s hurriedly trying to keep her from being seen.

Kitsune

GGUiZv0XgAAxf0y

A silent allure, playful tricksters, supernatural beings who's intents range from playful to downright scandalous. Their magical inclination can torment or tantalize the human they have their eyes set on whether they masquerade as a human or appear in town only seen by their eyes. Like these other requests, I prefer YC be larger/stronger than MC in these plots, leaning on a dominant side.

It was on a trip to the country MC, a human guard of the emperor, came across YC's home. It was a pleasant evening, a fine dinner, but for YC he was ordered to leave all too soon. He was polite, well mannered, soft spoken yet clear and focused in intent. Wonderful to fluster. YC has decided that small bite was hardly enough, following him back to the palace to further tease and entice him as he does his best to continue his role as royal guard. Its two tricks that make this especially tricky: she could be any person he speaks with keeping her kitsune self disguised, or she could be appearing only to him, entirely unseen and unheard by everyone else as she tries to make his job that much harder.

Its a certain trade of his that has caught YC's attention, her interest. Be it pottery, painting, woodworking, glassblowing, there's something creative and keen about MC that YC is fascinated by. She's offered him a deal: a touch of kitsune magic for her to learn how he does just what he does. Her idea of learning is a bit different than human folk, she wants to inhabit his body as he practices his craft to learn his muscle memory. I'm sure nothing sketchy could ever come from letting a kitsune control his body however a brief time.

YC was once human, by twist of fate has been cursed into the shape of a kitsune with all the magic and trickery afforded to them. A longtime companion to MC, the two would often set forth across the lands seeking adventure. The curse has been a ticking clock, something drawing nearer with the two attempting to solve it before it took hold. It's here now, and the two seek to break the curse. As they travel, will YC accept these new talents and tricks they've come upon? And what happens when it draws out more forward, deeper feelings from her longtime companion? A traveling adventure across the lands as the two seek a cure for her curse, or seek to embrace it.

They say when it rains during a clear, sunny day its the forest's way of keeping humans away from a kitsune wedding. Human and kitsune, entirely enamored with each other and sweetly in love, settled down in the far reaches of a magical forest. Practicing magic together, cooking, spending time listening to the rain fall, a fluffy dynamic meant for easy and leisurely rp. An entirely fluffy plot for slice of life with fantasy elements.

Minotaur

ea04fda2f3ec60df13b4c81a88fc3e40.jpg

Soft spoken or full of emotion, contemplative or wrathful, minotaur have a broad range of ways to play them. Beasts locked in the labyrinth, loyal knights or guardians protective of their charge, infamous warlords with all the might and little care for decencies. To me its endearing when one tosses their love over their shoulder like a sack of flour. Minotaur, like the classic barbarian, can use their body’s might to force change onto the world.

7fd0d1f21bdc97ef17b8d0a0124051e1.jpg

An artist has become increasingly enamored with the ideal of this warlord who has been liberating the countryside. Following her band, he’s been depicting her through painting several times, and is finally caught and brought to her throne. Promising he is no spy, he asks to depict her in a painting. Seeing his skill, she accepts. At first the relationship is more superficial, his own affections coming from seeing her as an idea and as time passes seeing her as a person, as she enjoys the way shes depicted and his attention and comes to fall for him.

delefnm-7cfb46b9-9ce4-42ff-9c88-b9c16de0767a.jpg

The premise is based on this fic I’ve written, the pair here is a big barbarian minotaur and her softer satyr bf. While she is big and protective, she also has issues “seeing red” and losing herself in her anger. The satyr’s music and his sweetness help keep her from seeing red and from losing herself. The two travel across the country with some goal in mind, be it reach a clan of minotaur or lay a weapon to rest.

ea3f82f79cfd5dc09b1f433800e7c31b.jpg

In this scenario, YC is a minotaur member of a mostly human knighthood, a rarity in the region. MC has become her squire, helping her don and doff armor, traveling together, and as a healer keeping her wounds shut. This is another scenario flexible to your taste, maybe the minotaur has a feud with another knight to settle, maybe she’s recklessly trying to prove herself, or she’s already proven herself and there’s some personal goal she’s chasing. In the two’s adventures they grow closer together.

In this scenario, MC is a potion brewer and vendor who seeks to make new and unique brews for different adventurers. As YC visits, the potions have some unintended effects on minotaur with induced arousal or even heats leading to a lot of consumed stamina potions. This one is lighter and wackier, with more chances for humor!

Catfolk

11c23354ece0c28c3b9c6c209c085d980d29198f.pnj

Catfolk, tabaxi, leonin, whatever name you like for them, those with a feline lean to them with claws, fangs, and purrs that cut even deeper. Crafty hunters, games where each is at the other's throat, staying ahead of one another can be a thrill in itself.

5c960de5eef8699e4e09038211565e29.jpg

Our characters are both athletes for a great competition being held, be it some kind of dnd fantasy sport, olympics, etc, they've both trained since they were young and have ended up making the competition together! It also means they'll be competing for the same prize. With YC a leonin and MC a human they make an unlikely pairing. Childhood friends with a playful competitive lean, it's hard not to fall for each other when you're getting all worked up and sweaty together training after training. Can be greek fantasy, high fantasy, or modern fantasy leaning.

MC, a human ambassador from across the waves, has come to serve as a measure of good will from a far away kingdom. Before negotiations start in earnest both lands involved wish to warm up relations and pave the way for more serious talks. YC, a royal or someone tied to the wellbeing of the royals, is who receives him. YC could have more sultry aims from the start or they both end up developing more of a love as it goes on. As they experience each other's culture with one or both of them skirting around the way they feel in favor of the visit going well, one night something's pushed a little too far, something that can't quite be taken back.

FM3Bq16VcAMley0

MC, a sailor, trader, pirate, or even sailor under an army, cruises through a vicious storm that breaks the ship in half. Be it from an enemy ship, a dragon, a force of nature, he's cast into the drink and washes up on YC's island home. A haven of tigerfolk, her own small paradise, or even a secluded trading post tucked away from the law, wherever YC hails from finds him and by some marking or gear understands who he is, seeking to bring him back from the brink to make some request of him. While their aims may start as purely self serving, understanding each other through his mending body brings them together in a more intimate way that's harder for them to put to words, original goals leaning into new directions as they struggle to figure out exactly what they want.

In this scenario the roles of bounty hunter and hunted are interchangeable. Muse A is a vagrant, a dashing committer of crimes across the land. None violent or treacherous, mainly theft of precious things. Muse B is a bounty hunter, sent by a prestigious noble to collect on Muse A’s bounty. The thing is, the noble wants Muse A brought back alive because of some personal insult, which means after the initial capture the two head off on an adventure across the land with little trust between the two. The question is, what happens when Muse B develops feelings for Muse A? What happens when the straightforward hunt becomes… complicated.

Werewolf

0f91533e52f8197fb373e1e97abbb6bf.jpg

Lunacy, the moon-mad, cursed or blessed, storywise there are so many ways to spin werewolf romances. An at will blessing they retain full control over, a curse they become a different person with but retain some of themselves so deep down only the voice of their love can reach them. Werewolves also pair very well with other monsters like minotaur for wild exchanges in control.

fr2ua42ts4u61.jpg

YC (hunter, noble, whichever sparks joy)has been recently bitten by a werewolf! Freshly turned, she seeks MC out for a cure, a wanted occultist. He has a few remedies to soothe and ease her lycanthropy, but a cure itself takes more to make. As the two travel feelings develop, pasts get involved, and its his voice that brings clarity to the lunar frenzy of lycanthropy.

Two lovers, a minotaur and a human woman, meet up to share a wild night at a familiar inn. It just happened to slip her mind, purposefully or not, that tonight’s the full moon. He’s in for a surprise when his partner can pin him back making for a lot of rough play, inspired by this.

4a1d831214544ed01660f55615067513.jpg

Werewolves were once cured of their curse, given sentience in perma-wolf form. YC is one such wolfir, finding it difficult to fit in with either the remaining werewolves or with humans. Working as a ranger suited her, and her patrol partner was the only one unphased by her appearance. He’s kind to her, built a touch more durable than the rest. Over time an unspoken affection has began between the two. That unspoken affection becomes all the more intense when her heat strikes during a small exploration mission, taking them in the middle of the dark wood in such a primal passion.

Packleaders have forbade YC from setting foot in MC’s territory again. He’s a wolfir, a “cured” werewolf who speaks like a human, dresses like a human. Something kept bringing YC back, be it the small library, the warm hearth, or the freshly baked goods. The two carry on a forbidden romance, one that could upset the boundaries between humans and werewolves alike. Maybe its the cultured way he speaks, how finely groomed he is, or the way he makes the headboard slam into the wall duding a lay. Werewolf moods with forbidden romance tones.

If something here has caught your interest I’d love to hear about it. I’d also love to hear if its sparked something not on this thread you’d like to ask about! I really like having these characters with exaggerated differences love on each other and be sweet to each other. So if you’re feeling like snatching up a prince drop me a message!

746c9fa2918ea0ae2e19b34d4fae147ce945e0e2.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom