Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
Alright, this roleplay involves both sex, and plot. I want both and I hope that anyone applying can give me both. :3

Now for the plot/expination!

A man who is overly horny and lonley see's a young witch and is attracted by her beauty. Unable to control himself he flirts to much and gets the young witch (or if you want slightly older witch, m.i.l.f witch, whichever (witch-ever? XD) to cast a curse upon him. He didn't want it, but he sure got his just reward!

The witch then zaps him unconcious, or makes her escape (some how) and the young man is left with a slight burning sensation all over his body, from the curse taking effect.

Now, anyone touching him directly, skin to skin contact in any way will fall instantly in love with him. (We can argue on perhaps slower reactions, partial loves with partial touches, ect... in pm if need be.)

Anyone who touches him will fall in love with him no matter the barrier (minus gender), Family, Age, How they felt about him before, ect... that will not matter, the only thing is it doesn't effect males. (If it does the perhaps in another way we figure out)

Now the roleplay will have sex in it and romance, he will take advantage of this power, and might not even discover it right away that he has this power. Then he might even abuse it and turn an entire group of females into his lover.

He soon realizes though it was a curse that wasn't meant for pleasure or his own good.

This is where the plot comes into play and we can discuss things and how we want to do them.

Now the curse is 100% effective in female/futa characters (If you dont play futa thats quite alright, though being able to play futa is perferred at least partially) but perhaps one character (your main) isn't affected at all? Or maybe only half affected, being magically cursed to fall in love with you, but able to fight it off to only being 50% affective.

Now this is like a zombie plauge, in the more females he touches the more he converts. But the females under this spell are affected mentally, getting ridiclously jealous and territorial on him, forcing pain and or punishment, or getting violent against females who might try and take "her man", but also might inflict harm should her "man" look at another women.

This is just an rp idea I had a few days ago, let it stir in my head, and am now plastering on the Bluemoon RP request thread.

Anyways standard board rules apply and what not. Pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom