Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Fantasy and role pairings (gloryhole, bbc and seasonal plots)

comicwolf

What is your deepest desire
Update: Due to summer coming up, I'm holding a special for my seasonal plots cause may have to take a break from bumping this thread for a bit in june till autumn. All plots are open to pick from (except the striked out ones) including the newly added summer/spring plots.

Welcome to my list of kinky pairings, from hentai series to normal....i have many ideas in mind but first lets go over few things to follow

RULES:
1. If you are busy we will put the rp on pause till you are back
2. Please check the newest bump to see what im currently looking for or ask me
3. Reply once or twice a week, we all have rl so sometimes won’t be on which i understand
4. If i forget, don’t be afraid to remind me sometimes life does get busy and i need a reminder.
5. Sentence wise i would say im one to two paragraphs but if inspired can write more
No novels
6. Please don't control my character
7. Each character if underaged in series will be aged up (16-20s)
8. I am currently looking for doubling roleplays or you playing as a role for me.
9. Writing frequency: mornings and evenings

Kinks and limits:
Limits:
  • Being called bitch or etc, i dont mind nicknames though that aren’t degrading like Slut or a nicer name is allowed.
  • No fisting
  • Feet
  • Blood or pee
  • Anal
  • Guy as sub
  • Licking cum off a guy body
  • Still having sex even though my character is already tired and sleeping
  • Spit
  • Currently no force stripping
  • Blackmail
  • Hypnotize
  • Sniffing hair
  • Stalking or basically being a creep
  • Mud on face or laying in it
  • Degrading
  • Ear licking
  • Being treated as a toy instead of human being
  • Hair pulling
Kinks i love:
  • impregnation or knock up more
  • Calling names like daddy or master
  • Guys with belly chubby or skinny
  • Fingering and groping
  • Two guys with one female
  • Gangbang or twosome
  • Dry hump
  • Rough sex
  • Doggystyle sex basically on all fours
  • Bwc, futas or interracial bbc
  • Ahegao
  • Aphrodisiacs
  • Potion/drug
  • Stomach bulge (from cock or cum)
  • Stuckage
  • futa
  • Slime
  • Tentacle
  • Aftercare is required
  • Blindfold or collar
  • Non con
  • Spitroasting
  • Spanking (not in a degrading way)

PLOTS & PAIRINGS
(if i already have an rper rping it i will either close it or mark it with a heart)

PAIRINGS
  • Stepfather x daughter
  • God x mortal
  • Pervert x stranger
  • Father friend x daughter
  • Sperm (isekai or normal) x female
  • Teacher pet
  • Gangbang or twosome
  • Uncle x Niece
  • Futa (married female, teacher or etc no incest)
  • Married man x female
  • _______ x female (no husbands or boyfriend)
  • Father boss x daughter
  • Threesome x female: [two males are needed]
  • Gangbang x female: [more than two needed] :heart:
  • Hentai inspired rp, can be from tentacles to gloryhole or even powered items.
  • Mall santa x female
  • Drunk male x female
  • Sugar daddy
  • Married futa female
  • Interracial
  • Ogre
  • Werewolf
  • Werewolf x werewolf
  • Furry
  • Creature
  • Equine
  • Insect
  • Canine
  • Dragon
  • Tentacle
  • Mafia boss
  • Chubby pervert, principal, coach, doctor not hers, uncle, father’s bully or old man)
  • Etc

Plots (rest of plots for each pairing will be sent in pm only)
  • A recent new act of law has been put in place, this was called the sex law, it allowed sex at anytime....females must be picked by males to help breed or for pleasure, most owned wear collar/chokers. Unown ones are rare but if found can be own after sex. Will this increase the population?
  • Crowded train
  • Farm; can go two ways im part of the exhibit, or you are. Welcome to the sex farm, a place to fuck and breed, they sell cum and many other things.
    This can be one role or more
  • Plots for insect, equine, canine dragon and other creatures are available, but in pm only
  • Filming: (this is not a kidnapping plot) mc wakes up in basement laying on a matress with blindfold on, the camera being turned on to start to stream. The men (maybe she is sluty with other males or virgin) have been wanting her for awhile. A gangbang, threesome or more plot.
  • Body swap or transformation pill: would require us to play males and females. Mains would become opposite gender from pill or something switched their bodies.
-----------------

(Fyi i will Not be rping the females from the series listed, these are just ones i like/got few plot ideas from)
  • Bangable girl (aka Yareruko_Densha_Ecchi)
  • Itadaki! Seieki
  • Mankitsu Happening
  • Swamp stamp (site rules 16 to older)
  • Kuroinu Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru-
  • Dropout
  • Fella pure
  • Koakuma Kanojo The Animation
  • JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai
  • Taimanin Asagi
  • Youkoso Sukebe Elf no Mori e
  • Futa-bu
  • Imouto Bitch ni Shiboraretai
  • TSF_Monogatari
  • Ane wa Yanmama Junyuu chuu
  • Oide yo mizuryuu Kei Land
  • Makai kishi Ingrid
  • Okusama_wa_Moto_Yariman
  • Kanojo_wa_Dare_to_demo_Sex_Suru
  • Garden (aged up)
  • Wagaya no Liliana san The Animation
  • Residence (aged up)
  • Kowaremono Risa The Animation
  • Ask me, i cant remember them all. Taking a break from watching.

1.On halloween night theres a big party at a neighbor house or even a friend place, mc wearing the same costume as (wife, mother, girlfriend, or etc) you mistaken me for them and we go upstairs for some fun
2. Trick or treat: On halloween night (you could be inside not handing out candy or you have a bowl) and you hear a knock at the door only to see a female dressed in witch outfit (or so) she smiled "trick or treat sir?"if trick she will move closer and brush hand agianst thigh if treat its gonna be much better.

3. Halloween gloryhole: could end up being a gangbang if you play few male roles. Her ass sticking out of the hole in wall with panties on the ground.

[halloween plots will be closed november 1st.] christmas plots are available till after jan 1st]
1. Mall santa: You been working a long shift at the mall as santa this year (bbc or bwc) but then mc comes over near the end of your shift and you ask her what she wants for christmas, her awnser suprises you….will you accept her wish and take her somewhere more private? Or will this become something more?
2. Christmas eve: All through the house was quiet as santa (you) drop in and place gifts under the tree, but mc was asleep on the couch. Will santa fuck her? Or will she fuck him?:heart:

3. The christmas pet
4. Christmas eve gloryhole: could end up being a gangbang if you play few male roles. Takes place in any of the following: alleyway, park, locker room, basement or etc.
5. Blind sex date: its like a blind date except its for sex, mc was suppose to meet someone at the hotel but yc finds her in the bed blindfolded. What happens next (could end up being a gangbang or so)
Summer/spring plots, open till sept 1st:
wedding: its your (sister, friend or so wedding day) mc is a bridemaid at the wedding but before or at reception, yc will end up having sex with her (but who could it be? Someone on the inlaws side, a family friend? Or even the groom?)
2. Bachlor party: same premise as the wedding but its the grooms party before he is to get married, what about one night stand before getting wed or even a in law or so having some fun?
3. Wedding orgy: this idea takes place at reception, mc the bridesmaid has gone off to (depending on wedding location: a cabin, hotel room or etc.) to have some fun with some of the males at the wedding.
4. The resort: (like the hentai that inspired this) everyone on this resort gets to have sex, the rules of the island state that all virgins must wear clothes while others have cover up for nipples and crotch though theres a few that dont wear them. Some come here for one night stands or maybe even love. (If we do a gangbang with this or in this plot prefer to play one female)
5. Nude beach: the sand feels so nice without clothes, everyone is naked at this beach. Some come for relaxing but others like to fuck.
(all plots listed in here are for BBC roles only. Any plot listed in thread outside this spoiler is open to any roles/race listed above)
1. payback: mc father has borrowed money or has been having you as a client in his company for awhile, but recently he has done something to upset you (ratted him out or wants to no longer help to avoid getting in trouble). So now your going after his daughter, could find her in the following. Crowded train, gloryhole or you break into the house and sneak up to her room.
2. Fathers bully: seems mc bully has changed or so it seems, in reality he has his eyes set on mc. Scene choices: a. Stays over cause car or bad weather or b. Party at the house c. Filming revenge: One day he ask mc to help him with a film (she can be slutty or virgin) but they start making more than one, leading to a livestream of getting knocked up.

3.Mc goes to shop for some christmas gifts and bumps into her neighbor, she agrees to come over to his place (maybe for helping out with something) unaware that the men want to cum in her pussy.
4.the team toy: a team comes to the High school (16-18) to give autographs to the students. Yc comes up behind mc starting to touch her body, asking her to visit the team in the locker room for a private session.
5. The slave gloryhole: while checking supplies in farm shed, mc comes across a medium hole in the wall unaware its what the slaves use to fuck and get sucked off. Now a cock slips through, what will she do? And will she become the slave new toy or will it lead up to something more.
6. Sneak out: a bet between two females cause mc to slip out to the slaves house, all the slaves alsleep (chained up or laying on bed, you choose) and comes across yc deciding to settle the bet. but what happens when its not what she expects? And start to enjoy it?
7. Milk job: mc has been given a job to collect sperm from slaves into a jar to create strong slave offspring. Her techniques from stroking to fucking. But what happens when she likes having sex with bbc? (YC chained up or using a gloryhole)

Roles/rp I won’t play:
-married woman
-wife
-sister
-cuckold
-rv park
- horror themed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom