Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ava†ar 𣠆he Ligh† [Falco's Sora Request Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco n Delr

Super-Earth
Though I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in a little while, I still have my desire to RP that perky, energetic young boy who's always under you control in them.

I, of course, mean Sora.

While I am by no means perfect, and a little rusty, I still love roleplaying him, and haven't gotten any complaints about him being out of character (and I can always pop in KH2 if I need to). The best part (for some) is that I don't have a preference for anyone being paired with him. There are a few I'll refuse (namely the actual Disney characters), but other than that, I'm pretty open.

Crossover and AU ideas are welcome, and I'm more than willing to age Sora to fit with a partner's comfort zone (IE, making him 18 for the roleplay).

So if you have a thought (even if you don't want to roleplay it) just let me know. I'm collecting whatever pairings and plot ideas I can get, so that I have more options for everyone.

I'll do either pure smut, a plot, or anything in between.

I'll roleplay over both PMs and threads, or messengers if we must.

Yaoi and Hetero are both equally welcome - feel free to ask! On that note as well, Sora's position depends entirely on who he's paired with, the situation, and my partner - I'm completely flexible, as long as we can make it in-character.

DO NOT:
Watersports/scat
Dismemberment/Death

DO:
Pretty much everything else. Just ask!

And here we have all the pairings I've collected. This will be updated regularly, and should be easy to find what you want. If you don't see a pairing you want on here, ask me!

Ones that I'm particularly lusting after (hee hee) will be in cornflower blue.

I'll just be adding the names of the partners, though Dominate/Submissive is negotiable.

* Means I have a plot (or the beginnings of one) for it
- Means that Sora will be in some sort of transformed state (unanimalistic, such as his Halloween Town getup)
X Means that, for whatever reason, I'm unlikely to agree to that pairing - maybe I've had too many, maybe I just haven't found any RP partners that made me enjoy it. The only reason that it's up here is that it's possible to convince me, but not easy.

Kingdom Hearts

Sephiroth
Cloud
Leon
Kairi (X)
Riku (X)
Namine
Your OCs (depending)

This idea would be great for a group role play, though I think one is already starting to develop if I remember right. But if you don't want to do that I can role play it with you, I'm very familiar with all the KDH video games. What about getting maybe a few more people and doing a D.N KDH cross over?

OH MY GOD IT'S KIRA AAHAHHH!

....oh wait, I ninja'd your Death Note. I'm safe!

Uh, well. XD Yeah, group is fine with me, I just haven't seen it.

Death Note cross... I dunno. o.o I'm very willing to try, though. ^^ Can't hurt!

Alright, so then how many people should we allow to join or just make it unlimited? We would need some to do original cannons but it would be nice to have a few oc as well.

The roleplay that Kira was speaking about is the one I am seeking interests in ^_^ ... I have it posted up in the other roleplay request sections, not dedicated to male or female. If you went and posted there, tomorrow I could post up the plot info for the plot I wanna use :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom