Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unusual Beginnings (demy x Staine)

Julian was getting ready for his first class of the day when he got her answer, glancing at his phone and simply chuckling. He didn't feel the need to send a message back, he had given her his address and a time to be there, he had little doubt she would turn up either now that she had promised to. Besides, if she didn't he knew where to find her if he wanted to ask why, not that he would. As much as he enjoyed pushing her buttons, flustering the poor girl, if she truly told him to stop or for one second made him feel he was going too far he would have pulled back.

Half way through the day he crossed her in the hall, he saw her freeze and it only endeared her to him further, making him visibly smile as his eyes glanced over her, twinkling with mischief as though he was the younger of them and about to pull a prank. "Good afternoon, Miss Browning. Don't just stand there, I'm sure you have classes to attend." He barely stopped his stride to say the words and then he was gone, dipping into his classroom with a grin on his lips.

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully, not that he expected anything else. Teaching a college class was in essence, boring as hell, the thrill of teaching had long since abandoned him. Back at home he was grading papers when the doorbell rang, and he eagerly moved to answer the door, opening it to find her standing there looking nervous in the same cute attire he'd seen her in at the college. "My my, you are a cute one, aren't you? You look terrified." He stepped aside to let her into his home. "Don't worry, I'm not going to just jump on you Kara, not yet anyway. I thought I'd let you relax a little bit before I pulled out the cuffs and vibrators." He was smiling as he said it, trying to stop himself from laughing as he deliberately teased her. "Come in, make yourself at home. I have some wine in the fridge if you'd like something to drink, and some juice if you'd prefer, dinner is already cooking."

Kara had finally walked up and rang the doorbell. She stuffed her phone in her bag, having just texted Bunny, as the door opened to reveal Julian. Their encounter early that had been embarrassing. This man continuing his role as her professor smoothly and with clear amusement. He was having no trouble with their new dynamic.

"Hey-" Her greeting trundled off when confronted with his compliment and nail on the head assessment. Kara was nervous. Worrisome. Hesitating before stepping into the mans home.

Cuffs and vibrators.

She looked around as if expecting them to be littering the house. Did he plan on pulling them later after dinner. Kara was dizzy and pink. She stepped robotically though the home, being in someone's actual house and having them cooking a meal was a new experience for the young woman.

"Juice." She swallowing deciding to stay perfectly sober. "What did you make?"

Looking around Kara carefully sat down on the couch.

Julian laughed as he let her into the house. It was pretty clear that Kara was nervous, she seemed to be almost fidgeting as she looked around like she was preparing for something bad to happen. He closed the door but left it unlocked so as not to scare her. Stepping close, his hand found the small of her back as he leaned in to give her a quick hug, lowering his head to speak softly in her ear. "I was joking about the cuffs and vibrators you know. You can relax, you're in control here, anything you want or don't want to happen is all in your hands." A small, chaste kiss was planted on her forehead, and with that he walked ahead towards his kitchen.

"Chicken. Roasted with my own blend of herbs on it and a little powdered tomato for flavour, nothing special but I happen to think it's rather delicious." Checking the oven he also noted the vegetables he was cooking alongside it. "I don't recall if you eat meat, so I cooked extra vegies just in case and I can whip you something up if I need to. That's my mistake, I should have asked you!" Adding a little garlic to the chicken, he judged it would be done in another ten minutes as he poured her a glass of orange juice and himself a glass of wine. Bringing both into his front room, setting them down on the table and seating himself on the sofa next to her. "Are you okay? You know I'm not going to bite you, right?"

When he leaned down to embrace Kara was rushed with a feeling of dizziness.

Her memories of the night before rather vivid. They had kissed, leaving a stronger impression than someone might have expected. His assurance was comforting. The young woman did not know what to expect tonight. When he kissed her forehead she was rushed with a cozy warmth. A small smile almost tugging across her features.

Warmth flood down to her toes like a dribble of warm honey. It was a feeling she would soon start associating with Julian.

"Sounds good-" Kara mumbled, taking the moment he left to rub at her burning cheeks as she sat waiting for him on the couch. One deep breathe. Two. Her lithe body perking up when her professor emerged with drinks.

Juice felt a bit childish now-

Kara quickly took a sip.

"I know." She twittered at him, looking away huffingly. "I just don't know to expect, what-" A dry swallow. "What's going to happen tonight? Is this-" Another pause. "A date or just sex?" Burning cheeks.

Even with his reassurances, Kara seemed quiet, worried. He'd seen a slight smile as he'd kissed her head but nothing more, and then he'd gone to get their drink. Bringing it back to her he smiled as she took it and took a small sip of his own wine, placing it down on the table in front of them. "Let me know if you want anything stronger but I understand, don't want to lose your inhibitions, right?" A chuckle as she turned from him and spoke.

"What's going to happen? Well I was thinking maybe we watch a movie, or just talk if you'd prefer." Her blush came with her next comment and he held back a laugh so as not to make her feel bad about it. "Well which would you prefer? I assumed it was a date, and I didn't really expect...sex...but I can't say it's not appealing." He reached out to place a hand on her shoulder. "I could do so many things to you, I remember how you looked, how you felt, how you reacted, tied up in that room...but I'm patient. I'd rather you gave in to your desires when you were comfortable, when you felt it was right, not just because I want it. So...a date then, yes?" He took another sip to give her time to answer, knowing the food would be done soon anyway.

Bunny had given her some advice before leaving, the beginning of which included establishing whatever the hell this was. Casual? Dating? Bang buddies? That term had Kara giving the blonde a flustering scowl. The second being was to decide what she wanted from the professor. This was more tricky part for the young woman who was resistant in admitting her own desires concerning the older man-

Her friend had stressed the importance all the same.

Julian answered honestly, and the young woman relaxed a little when he affirmed he had considered this a date. His touch had her glancing away skittishly, ears hot when he brought up the previous night.

"I don't really do stuff like that." Kara muttered, fidgeting at her skirt before taking a deep breathe and looking her professor properly in the face. "A date sounds nice." The admission had her turning timid.

"R-really nice."

The expectations were less intimidating.

"I've never been on a date with an-" Kara pursed her lips. An older man. "Usually it consists of watching a movie and pizza." No one had ever cooked for her, coupled with a privacy of a whole home.

Julian took only a few moments before he sat down beside her, smiling, watching her fidget before he turned to grab the remote. She seemed nervous, it was quite honestly adorable and while he wanted to just pull her closer to him and hold her, he felt that it might be better to give her a little bit of space, some breathing room. He did have a mischievous side though, and he couldn't stop himself from poking just a little at her comment. "You don't? That's strange, I seem to remember you tied up, blindfolded. I can remember how you flinched when I touched you but you still leaned into it, I remember how you blushed and squirmed. Am I getting that wrong, Miss Browning?"

He flicked through the available movies on Netflix before he found some romantic comedies, and handed her the remote. "A date it is then. Here, pick one. I haven't seen any of these, I don't really like to watch movies alone. With you, I'm sure they will be much, much better." He placed his hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently, leaning in. "...with an incredibly sexy and charming older man like myself? Is that what you were going to say?" He laughed softly. "Don't worry, I do remember how we met the other night, vividly, but nothing has to happen here, so just pick a movie and we can eat our food, talk a little, see where the night takes us."

"Can we stop talking about that." Kara murmured hotly, looking away from the older man. She remembered. She remembered like he was still touching her. Kissing her. It was frustrating and exciting. The young woman took a small measured breathe, watching him open Netflix. When offered she picked up the remote and started flicking through the options. A small wrinkle appearing in her brow. "Good!" She chirped, puffing a little.

Kara ended up picking Legally blonde. It was hardly a romance and she glanced at Julian daring for him to turn down the film. She doubted the man had even seen it despite it being older movie.

"I watch this like 3 times a year." It was her comfort movie.

She settled back onto the couch, legs curling up onto the cushion. A darting glance and flushing cheeks lead to the young woman reaching out a tangling their fingers.

"I guess we can hold hands." She consented.

Julian just smiled at her at first, laughing softly as she turned away from him. It wasn't like it was some big secret that it embarrassed her but considering he had high hopes that eventually, if not that very night, he'd have her in a similar situation he knew that she would have to face up to her desires sooner or later. That was, if she did really desire it. He was pretty confident that she did, he wasn't new to dating, he knew how to read body language but there was always the possibility he was wrong, he knew he was far from perfect.

"Okay Kara, we can stop, for now, if you promise we can talk about it after we have eaten. Deal?" No need to wait for her answer, he squeezed her hand as she took his and turned to see what she had chosen. "Legally Blonde...I think I've heard of this one. Do you like it?" Taking the remote from her he placed it on the table and grabbed her plate, having to separate their hands for now as he placed it in her lap. "Here. Eat, I did cook it after all. Eat your dinner, then we can hold hands. I might, if you're a good girl, even let you cuddle me." Grinning, he grabbed his own plate and sat back on the sofa, starting to eat while he watched the movie and glanced at her on occasion. "What do you think? I'm not exactly a chef but it isn't bad, right?"

Kara made no promises.

She waited until the older man was looking away and stuck her tongue out. The young woman made no move to remove her hand either. Her eyes flicked to the TV, the opening scene with the congratulations letter starting to play.

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda my comfort movie. Me and my mom used to watch it when I was sick. Still do." Kara shrugged taking plate. A small crinkle of the nose was all the reaction his tease received, she was starting to get used to the older mans relentlessness. She tried her meal. It was good. The man could cook. She had another bite before answering him. "Shockingly good."

Kara curled up, cleaning her plate before setting it down on the table. Her blue eyes darted over to Julian before timidly slipping her hand into his.

Cheeks burning.

When she took her own plate, Julian took his, taking a bite of his food and chuckling as she answered him. "Shockingly? Well what did you expect. that I was only pretending I could cook?" He took another bite of his chicken, savouring the taste. "You know I did this to impress you right? You're meant to be fawning over me and my excellent skills in the kitchen, falling into my trap so I can ravage you. Isn't that how it's meant to go tonight?"

He watched the movie as he finished off his food, putting his plate back on the table and grabbing his drink, sitting back while she finished her own. When she did set her plate down, he grabbed a cushion and placed it on his lap, and smiled as she slipped her hand into his. "Good girl. I think we can get more comfortable than this though." Lifting his hand, hers still held in his grip, he pulled he sharply towards himself, looping his arm over her head and bringing it down to rest on her stomach. The way he'd pulled her she would be forced to lay across his lap, her head on the cushion and he expected her to bring her feet up onto the sofa. "There you go, isn't that better, pet?" Still holding her hand he reached down with his other and let his fingers slide through her hair affectionately as the movie played. "Kind of obvious that this Emmet character has a crush on her. You can always tell, you know. Not a bad movie."

"I know my cooking isn't as fancy." She replied, unable to stop her eyes from rolling at his rather dramatic teasing.

Kara had been attempting baby steps. The man sitting next to her was an intimidating prospect, romantically or sexually. There was a sure confidence she supposed that could have been a reflection of his extra years or maybe just a strong character. She had branched the distance only to find her professor encouraging more. Insisting. His use of good girl was certainly paralyzing enough to allow it.

It caused the most confusing feeling in the young creature.

She settled into the new position, curling her legs up onto the couch before adjusting herself and settling. Fingers alighted her skin, sending little tingles right down along the girls spine. Kara tried to focus on the movie.

"Yeah, obvious." She agreed. "It's not about the romance though." Kara was a little uncomfortable at first, but slowly eased into the casual affection.

Growing content.

When the end of the movie finally dipped into end credits she was feeling rather lazy and didn't move to get up right away.

Fingers in her hair as her head rested in his lap, his other hand was roaming. Nowhere too salacious, stroking along her hip at first, sliding beneath her top to touch bare flesh but not going too high, enough for her to maybe notice but not panic. Over her stomach, down her hip teasingly close to stroking over her ass...he did it all so casually, like he was exploring what he already considered his. That wasn't entirely the case, he was confident she would continue this with him or else she wouldn't have accepted his offer, he knew she was shy and nervous but that's why he was so insistent on positioning her like this, to put her at ease and make sure she didn't have too many decisions to make. To allow Kara to relax.

"It isn't? Then what is it about? I'm a sucker for a good romance you know. Bet you never thought I was the romantic type in class, huh?" He chuckled softly as he spoke and played with her hair. Eventually the movie came to a close and she didn't move. Taking advantage of that, he rolled her onto her back so she would be looking up at him from his lap, and smiling down he ran his fingers over her lips. "Comfortable, pet? I hope you're having fun on this little date, I was rather hoping you'd want to stay with me." As he spoke one hand was on her stomach, beneath her top still and this time it went a little higher. "Of course, if you tell me to stop I will, but...you're curious, aren't you?"

"Female empowerment." Kara responded, her thoughts drifting to the professor in his professional environment. She had never given him much thought. Focused on class, friends and juggling new adult responsibility that no one was ever quite prepared to take on. His hands at wandered during the movie. It was hard to ignore, and as she eased more into the attention, somewhat soothing. She had always been a sucker for cuddling and attention.

When he shifted her over the lazy young woman was easily adjusted. Blue eyes losing there sleepy demeanor and blinking up at Julian. His touch had her pursing her lips, flustering in the bask of his smile. Kara was quite comfortable.

The truth of it frazzling.

Stay?

Kara looked away, hands fidgeting. She could say no, felt she could say no. Julian had established the date could remain PG. Curious. It was the right word. Her memory of his touch still burning from their first encounter..

"Yeah," Kara admitted softly. Cheeks pink.

His fingers were hot.

Tickling.

"Female empowerment huh? You know I never thought of it like that, more of a silly romantic comedy...but it makes sense. Thank you for opening my eyes." He was smiling down at her and his hands were still wandering, one of them at least as it slid under her top and along the hot flesh of her stomach, fingers lightly grazing her before spreading out, the contact becoming more firm. There was no doubt about it, he was exploring, memorising her by touch, innocently for now but moving higher up towards her breasts while she didn't move to stop him. Her answer was simple, just one word but it made him chuckle, especially as she had looked away blushing before saying it.

His free hand grabbed her hair, being gentle so as not to hurt her but firm enough as he made her face him and his hand finally found it's goal, squeezing her right breast beneath her top, over her bra. "Look at me, keep your eyes on mine." She had beautiful eyes, it was like looking into a cerulean mirror. "I'm going to take that as you saying you'll stay the night with me, and since I don't want to second guess myself..." his thumb was wandering over her breasts, sliding beneath the cup of the bra, finding her nipple, brushing against it. "I want you to say the word 'Darwin'. It's your safe-word, I assume you know what that means?" His smile widened. "It means if you are getting uncomfortable and need to stop, or to slow down, you say that word. Darwin. Say it and I'll stop, I'll check if you're okay, if you want me to slow down or just give you space. If you don't say it, I won't stop, even if you say no."

He pinched the nipple sharply, not enough to really hurt her, nothing too painful but it would serve as a small taste. "Am I understood? If yes, then stand up. Don't worry, I won't do anything too overwhelming with you, not tonight, just trust me, pet."

It was a silly thought-

Kara asked herself what Elle Woods would think about this strange situation. A silly thought but one that lightened her mood. She looked up at the older man, flustering as she hand sealed over her covered breasts. The young woman was wearing a simple pink lace bralette. Her breasts didn't warrant support.

"Darwin," She repeated, questioning.

Spend the night? She blushed, having a hard a maintain their eye contact as Julian took her through exactly what sort of experience she was offering herself too. It was hardly the innocent kissing of the night before. Kara had been in control, more or less during that encounter but now the professor was expecting her to give up some measure of it.

Well, unless she used the safe word.

She realized that with that word she was in control.

It certainly made her feel a measure safer-

Her voice bubbled out when Julian tweaked her nipple, his warm hand coaxing a collection of goosebumps along her naked breast. The pink flesh hardening. Heat wash right down to her toes and Kara with obvious nervousness stood up and stood before the older man.

A few unsteady breathes rocking the young creature.

"That's right, Darwin. Remember it, and I'll stop immediately." It was a simple thing, he could tell she wasn't used to this, she had already shown how shy she could be even doing something as bold as allowing herself to be tied up at a party, in public...but she was safe there. She hadn't expected to be recognised, hadn't expected him to be there, now she was alone, in his home. Offering her a measure of control was so simple.

As she stood up in front of him he took his time, looking her up and down. He knew she would see his eyes wander, she might even get nervous as he didn't say a word, simple moved forward to the edge of his seat. "You're beautiful, Kara. I think you know that, but you don't seem very confident. You're shy, why is that?" The question didn't need an answer, not really. Rising to his own feet, he reached for her wrists. "Up." He lifted them as he spoke the command, lifting her arms above her head before he started to undress her. The top was easy to pull away, the white cardigan folded neatly and tossed down onto his sofa. Her bra was next, he stepped close as he relieved her of it, pulling it away and throwing it next to her top. Stepping back he looked down at her. "Not just beautiful, sexy. You can keep the skirt, for now. We go slow. The night ends with you either begging me to fuck you, or your panties still on."

He placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her downwards gently, more guidance than actual positioning. "On your knees now." As she was guided down, he sat in front of her, and tilted her chin upwards to look at him. "Tell me what you're thinking. Do you know why you're on your knees?"

She was openly fidgeting. His gaze was explorative, blunt. Kara resisted the urge to rake her fingers through her hair. She had been laying down and the strands were probably more tangled than usual. His compliment was quick to earn a blush. A frown quickly following as the assumption.

"I'm not shy." She huffed. "I just haven't done this sort of thing." Kara would have never used that would to describe herself but than again she had been rather vanilla when it came to her limited experience. "My parents were strict." She admitted a little more softly. Fooling around when she was younger and now during college had never been a super acceptable thing. Boyfriends could wait.

She lifted her arms, tense as Julian went about undressing.

The young lady had small breasts.

Perking with puffing pink nipples. They were still soft. Kara was grateful when he left the skirt though his ego-centric remark had her rankling. She had never begged anyone for anything her entire life.

She ended up on her knees, looking up with a pink face, teeth chewing her bottom lip. His hand gentle along her chin.

Kara did not answer right away.

"Because all men care about is getting straight to the blowjobs." She finally murmured looking away. Why else?

Julian raised an eyebrow as she all but pouted at his comment, a smile still playing at his lips. "My mistake then, Miss Browning, you do seem shy though." He'd continued to disrobe her as he spoke. "And if you were, it wasn't an insult. There's something very endearing about how you carry yourself, how you're new to all this, I like it. It's what drew me to you in the first place." It was true that at the party they had been at it had been full of girls with far less inhibitions, much like her friend Bunny. There was nothing wrong with that, but Kara had stood out, caught his attention. Guiding her down to his knees as he sat, he grinned, laughing a little louder at her comment.

Reaching down he took her chin, tilting her head to look back up at him as his foot slid across the floor, coming to rest between her thighs. "And you know that from your wealth of experience?" It was a genuine question, he had no idea how far she'd gone before. "Pet, if I wanted a blowjob, I'd have at least unzipped my trousers. Believe it or not I have no intentions of letting you suck my cock tonight, I asked if you'd stay with me, not if you'd let me fuck you." His fingers moved along her chin as he spoke, one of them finding it's way to her lips, pushing it's way between them, trusting she wouldn't bite. "Not that the idea isn't appealing, but I'm not looking for something quick and dirty, I don't want a short fling."

Between her thighs he lifted his foot, pressing the tip of his shoe against her. "I'm looking for more than that, and I thought we'd start with a little fun, yes, but it's your reactions I want to see. I know what I like, that can come later. You're on your knees because I like sitting above you, not to humiliate but because I like you looking up at me. Like a pet, at my feet." He firmly rubbed his foot against her through her panties. "I want you to grind against my foot as you answer me. Tell me, what's the most you've ever done? Do you have fantasies? What do you think about when you touch yourself, and what would you like to try?"

There was no wealth of experience and Kara brightened at the question. She had assumed things would escalate towards sex. Her mother had been the driving force behind these assumptions. Kara was a young woman but she felt small kneeling there. Immature. Julian said he found her endearing. She had never been fucked. The young lady was heating up, dizzy from the possibilities of what else they would be doing-

Kara startled when the shoe that had drifting closer finally nudged her panties. Her lips parting in surprise before pursing. Her gaze dropped down, blue eyes the size of dinnerplates.

Could something like this be considered dating?

Friends with benefits?

She yanked her gaze back up frowning when Julian compared her to a pet. It was a weak expression. Fluttering when the blunt of his shoe started moving. It was a bazaar feeling. Kara was growing smaller, too stunned to speak when Julian settled on his first proper instructions.

These were not things Kara had really talked about with anyone.

She fluttered on the edge of scooting back, carefully pulling her frazzled thoughts together.

Kara nudged back.

It was a skittish, embarrassed motion. She took a unsteady breathe, hand pressing against the floor for a moment before picking back up. The young woman would tentatively urge herself into rocking gently against the hard surface of his shoe. Warmth trickled down her spine.

"I-I've um." Kara swallowed, voice dropping to a soft murmur. "I've made out, you know hand stuff." She felt herself cringing. "And umm-" A slight squeak. "I guess I enjoy reading romance-" Erotica. "-enemies to lovers tropes." She paused hands scrubbing her own face. "Sometimes I think about the scenes, or this guy in one of my classes."

Julian could almost feel the duality of her nature fighting within her. Kara was indeed skittish, at least she seemed that way and without truly getting to know her he had nothing else to judge her by, but the curiosity with which she approached things was so very appealing to him. He had seen her look down and his hand reached out, lifting her chin, making her look upwards. If there was one thing he insisted on it was eye contact...he coudln't get enough of it. It was like a drug to him and combined with her inexperience, the way she seemed embarrassed by it...it became all the more intoxicating. He didn't want to humiliate the poor girl, that wasn't what this was about, but he loved seeing her squirm.

As she started to press back against his boot he smiled, proud of how she was fighting what he assumed was an urge to flee. "Good girl. How does that feel? How does it feel to be on your knees and touched like this, does it feel good to you?" His questions were a product of his teaching experience, he liked to know how what he was doing affected her so he could compile the data, to come up with the best way forward. "Tell me about your favourite of those scenes. What is it you would like to try?" As he spoke he still had hold of her chin and he lifted one of his fingers on that same hand, running it over her bottom lip, pressing lightly against it. A blowjob wasn't unappealing right now in the slightest but he'd had practice, Julian knew when to hold back his own lust.

"Grind harder. I'm going to ask you again, what are you looking for Kara, something casual, some sex, a fling, or something more substantial?"

The young woman did her best to keep his gaze.

It was embarrassing but somehow comforting to look up at the older man. Julian had a steadying presence. His 'good girl' earned a small frown sprinkled with tummy tingles. More questions with an expectation for answers. Kara would need to get used to voicing such things.

His finger pressed into the sensitive swell of her lips. When the flustered young creature finally parted them to speak she found her words formed around the teasing digit resting just before the enclosure of her warm mouth. What would those fingers do if given the chance? Would Julian touch, or merely guide her along with teasing instructions?

Kara fluttered.

"It feels good." She finally murmured, skin burning. Her cotton panties continuing to rock against his shoe. Kara could feel herself getting dewy.

She sucked in a deep breathe.

"The main characters are umm-" Her voice gained a bubble. "-parked outside a house keeping watch, and get into a fight- and end up in the backseat and he fingers her, They almost get caught.." Kara drifted off and instead of continuing silently started to jerk her hips more firmly.

Scooting closer so that her legs were folded and pinched toward each other. The young woman hugging his leg as she humped towards her own pleasure.

Voice dribbling out in shaking breathes.

What did she want?

"I don't want a fling." She finally grumbled. Kara tended to get attached, and had never been drawn to casual things though Bunny had recommended it when it came to professor. "W-what are looking for?" She asked, looking up at him with a wobbling expression. Her movements pausing to wait out his answer.

Julian saw how she reacted to being called a good girl, it piqued his curiosity. A frown hadn't been what he'd expected, he was more accustomed to smiles upon hearing those words so it would have to be something to keep an eye on. Pushing his finger between her lips he was interested in seeing how she would react to it, chuckling as she closed them around it. All the while she was still pressing down against his boot, he could feel the pressure as she rocked, he could hear her voice, wondering if she was fighting the pleasure, or if she was giving in to it. That was something he looked forward to, discovering exactly how she reacted, he didn't know enough about her to tell. He pulled his finger back and lowered his foot to the floor, suddenly taking away the friction she seemed to be enjoying.

"I don't want a fling either, pet. I've done those, they don't interest me anymore, that isn't what this is ever going to be." Reaching down his took her hand and pulled, guiding her up to her feet. When she was standing, he turned her, hands on her waist. More tests of how she would react, would she pull away, would she let him pose her like a pretty little doll? "Don't move unless I tell you to." Once he had her facing directly away from him he took the time to run his hands over her hips, down over her ass, then without warning he pulled her backwards into his lap so that her back was pressed against his chest. One arm slid around her waist, his other dipped low, the hand moving beneath her skirt, towards her panties, fingers firmly pressing against them. "That scene, was it the public places you enjoyed? That they were so close to getting caught...is that what you'd want? Would you want me to fuck you in my classroom, pet? Over my desk, door unlocked as students walked past, so close we could hear them, my palm over your mouth to keep you quiet...or..." He lifted his hand to the waistband of her panties, sliding his fingers beneath, down towards her sex. "Or was it the fingering? Have you been fingered by anybody but yourself before?" He teased with his fingertips, threatening to delve them into her at any moment. "Or was it that they were fighting? Tell me why that scene stuck in your mind..." He rubbed at her, keeping the pressure light. "Do you want my fingers inside you, pet?"

It was becoming easier, the more she slipped into the strange restless heat. She continued to rock herself forward, lips pressed around his teasing finger, feeling abruptly abandoned when Julian took away her medium. Kara stopped moving and plopping further into her kneeling position. There was no distractions this time when the older man spoke. Her cheeks puffing slightly as her lips pursed timidly. So neither of them wanted a fling.

What did that make this? A relationship?

No, I mean, jumping into to these sorts of things were not really something you did when you were dating someone seriously. You could almost smell the smoke coming from the young ladies ears.

When he helped her up Kara followed suit.

Blinking when Julian turned her promptly around.

There was a moment of rebellious stiffness, resistance until she settled in and allowed him to guide her. His hands burning a path along her covered assets-

"Hey!" She bubbled finding herself tucked firmly into the mans lap. Secured and available for all sorts of naughty things though Kara could hardly guess what after experiencing their first little game on the floor. This time it was fingers that slowly snaked between her to nudge against her thin panties. They were already a little damp, molded to the shape of her. Kara sucked in a sharp breathe, twitching sharply in his arms.

His little painted fantasy earning a similar response.

Kara imagined it. The quiet of the classroom while just outside the muted sounds of students moving from class to class. Those same hands holding her down, while his cock-

His touch made her jerk, restless, as fingers nestled gently into her slickening heat. Teasing. Promising but remaining impatiently to the way her pussy was now itching. It took a moment for Kara to find her words again. Her voice trembling out like raindrops along a roof.

"Everything." She admitted, murmuring. "Anyone could have seen them, watched everything he did to her. I-It's satisfying, when their fighting and than it all builds up, everything snaps. rushes out." She watched Julian, could see and feeling his hand stroking ever so softly. "There was another guy-" A swallow. "But he did a shitty job." More fumbling than anything. Kara dragged her eyes away, glancing over her shoulder at the professor. "Y-yes, I want it."

Her hips jerked up against his touch.

Her chest fluttering with a shakingly released breathe.

Julian found himself chuckling as she protested when he dragged her down into his lap, strong arm around her waist to hold her in place. His fingers sliding down into her panties, teasing her as he asked exactly what she wanted. He grinned as she answered him, listening to her. "Mmm, so that's what you like then, you want to be caught...or nearly caught...I see." Another chuckle as she mentioned another guy, and then she glanced over her shoulder, looking at him. The moment her eyes met his, he pushed two fingers into her, a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"Oh I know you want it, I can feel that." She was already so wet, heat enveloped his fingers as he pushed deeper into her, curling them upwards as he explored, dragging them along her walls as he all but invaded her tight little cunt with them. "But what exactly is it that you want, hmm? Do you want to be mine? The teacher's pet?" Slowly he was starting to pump his fingers into her, he could feel her ass pressing down against his hard length straining in his trousers, it took a lot of self control to stick to his word, and it would take a lot more to last through the night but he had to remember how new she was to all of this. His thumb glided over her clit as he thrust into her again, his hand coming from her waist up to cup her breasts, pinching her nipple roughly. "Sir. Call me Sir, and tell me. Tell me you want to be mine..."

Back
Top Bottom