Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dragon's Devotion. (Fox and EDDE)

FavoredFox

Logic is panic's Prey...
Hakuryuu flapped his wings in a pace around the bedroom. He squeaked out displeased snorts and kicked his legs out in frustration. He'd been left behind again. He carried Hakkai and three ungrateful jerks across deserts and forests, through blizzards and typhoons, he even drove them into battle, and yet he was always left behind. Hakuryuu hovered in place and flailed his wings in a small hissy fit before lowering down onto the bed with a huff. "Master Hakkai was right." He chirped to himself. "I know I'm tired from the trip, and that he needs Hakuryuu at full strength when we leave in the morning." A heavy huff displaced the sheets on the bed. "But it would be nice if he took Hakuryuu with him more."

The small dragon was fiercely loyal to Hakkai, and the rest of the party by proxy, and was always pinning for his affections. Truth be, Hakuryuu was rarely left to rest in the room alone. Hakkai only insisted because the trip to the village they were in had been long and dangerous. His wings ached and his body demanded rest, but he didn't want to rest. Not without his master to curl up beside.

The dragon crawled over to the side of the bed and hung his head off of the edge to pout. "Why does Master not want to stay with Hakuryuu?" He whined. He had an answer to that. He absolutely knew why. It was because Hakkai was starting to like someone else even more. "Gojyo," he growled under his breath. The two spent an awful lot of time together, more so than the rest of the party. Hakuryuu had even been handed off to Goku to sleep so that the two of them could be alone. For obvious reasons.

Maybe that was it. He couldn't offer his master what Gojyo could. His form was too small, and the species difference was too far. He threw his wings in another childish fit, and it sent him tumbling to the ground. He hit with an 'Erruf!' and rolled across the tatami before crashing into something. He shook his head to clear his swirling eyes, then looked up at the backpack he'd smacked into. It was Gojyo's, and there was something poking out of one of the zippers. Curiously, Hakuryuu sat up and took the magazine into his jaws to pull it free. It wasn't stealing. The kappa left it in his room after all. Hakkai's room was his room.

He flopped the magazine on the floor and flipped it open with a foot. His head tilted, and his long neck arched back as he looked at the various pictures of naked women. The dragon turned each page with his mouth to look at each woman carefully. "Is this what Master likes?" Crimson eyes narrowed and a thoughtful noise left his nose as he looked over one picture in particular. A demon woman with long white hair, a round face, dainty limbs, and what he assumed to be an attractive form to human men.

An idea formed and Hakuryuu released a pleased trill at his brilliant idea. Picking up his new reference material, the little dragon flew it over to the full standing mirror to lean it against the reflective surface. He fluttered back slightly and scrutinized the picture one more time before closing his eyes, breathing slowly, and focusing.

With a quiet 'Puff' a billow of smoke surrounded Hakuryuu. His body changed quickly and painlessly. He felt his new face; Soft and rounded. He touched the back of his head with his newly acquired fingers, and ran them through his long white hair. He ran his palms over his legs and arms; lanky, dainty. Joy rolled through him, and he turned to the mirror to gaze upon his master piece.... Only to find disappointment. Where there should have been a busty chest, there were two flabby things hanging on his chest. None of the pictures had a very good view of the genitalia, so he was left without reference, and kept the nearly invisible slit that his erection would poke free of.

The dragon puffed. "No good... No good at all. What went wrong?"

Last edited:
It was a tiring day of shopping. The cooking would need to be done soon since this in didn't serve meals, and no doubt there would be cleaning needed after. With a heavy huff a smile crossed Hakkai's face, a warm chuckle rolling past his lips. Surely those three would die without him along for the ride. the ingredients for the hotpot were dangling from his arms in plastic bags, a small box perched carefully between both palms.

With a polite knock that was never needed but always supplied regarless, his presence was announced. "Hakuryuu," he called out merrily. "I'm back." As he opened the door, he added, "I got you somethi--"

He was forced to pause as he marched his way in on the scene before him, eyes wide and blinking out their confusion and disbelief. "Hello?" For the briefest of moments he thought he'd walked into the wrong room, but a long enough glace had him realizing what was happening even before his little friend could offer anything up.

For the most part, the proportions of the humanoid body had turned out well. At least in accordance with the picture in the book leaning against the mirror. From the small feet and lanky yet pert legs and thighs, right up to the perfectly apple shapped ass. He had to admit, Hakuryuu had chosen the correct model for his own tastes. The looks didn't end there, nor did they end at the beautifully rounded face that framed those gigantic red eyes of his just right. It was really just too bad that he lacked any genitalia, and that he'd added those poor, masticated breasts.

His palm left the present in order to ball into a fist that was pulled up to his face quicly, the thumb pressed against his lips in an attempt to hide the smile and stop the laugh that wanted to bubble forth from his chest. "Oh my... Hakuryuu..." His head tilted slightly as he managed to mold his face into it's normal state of calm once he'd taken his eyes off the poor-not-poor choice of model sitting on the ground.

He knew the dragon was male, but... Well it wasn't as if he could argue with his own eyes. He couldn't help but a gentle tease. "Are you... A woman?"

Last edited:
Hakuryuu continued to look himself over in the mirror. He'd gotten the face right, at least. His lips were plush and soft, his white eyebrows perfectly sculpted, his nose round and button like, and his eyes were wide and dewy, just like in the picture. His figure was nice, his pale skin was flawless and shiny. It was the breasts that didn't look right. He held the loose skin in long, thin fingers. This particular point of anatomy was new to him. Female dragons didn't have them, they were reptiles.

He jumped up with a loud squeak when the door opened shortly after a polite knock. He spun around, wrapping his arms around his chest to hide the poor transformation. "Master Hakkai!" he chirped, blood rushing to his cheeks. As a cold blooded creature, blushing felt uncomfortably warm.

The dragon was about to spout out an explanation when the question was asked. He fluffed and puffed out his cheeks much like Goku would when half-heartedly offended. "Of course not!" He defended with a high pitched whine. "There aren't any men in Kappa's book," he explained with a huff. Then there was a short pause of quiet before a smile beamed across Hakuryuu's face as he threw himself into his master's arms. He churred happy greetings and nuzzled Hakkai's cheek eagerly. "You left Hakuryuu alone again," he whined pitifully, eager to get his usual pets. "I thought that if I looked more like all of you, then I could come with you more. But human bodies are strange. I did it wrong."

Last edited:
Hakkai had to admit that even with the malformed chest Hakuryuu had given himself, when covering his chest like that and glowing a delightful beet red, he looked positively adorable. And perhaps he was projecting just a bit, but he had a feeling that the small dragon had done this for Hakkai's sake in some way and that had just a bit of glee blooming in his chest over the entire situation.

But why did he have to go and make himself so attractive? The near sighted demon couldn't help but oggle the parts Hakuryuu had gotten right as he set the groceries and present on the table. Sure he'd used a model to make this humanoid form, a female one at that... Perhaps it was his own fault for abstaining recently. He was in luck, however.

His little friend launched at him in the most normal fashion he possibly could. It was familiar. It calmed him. So with a warm chuckle filled with a glee only Hakuryuu could create, he wrapped his arms around and caught the somewhat mangled creature. It was through heavy pets down his spine and into hair, so silky soft it was almost unbelievable, that he listened to his little friend's plight.

"My, my," he chided mirthfully. "You didn't have to go and do all of this in order to come with us when we go out." The pets continued, and Hakkai leaned down to nuzzle their noses together in a long since established form of affection.

"I have no problem with you changing your form as you like, of course. And you are always welcomed to join us when you are up to the task, Hakuryuu." A quick peck to the lips and more nuzzles followed as he spoke and pet. "However, if you are choosing to take this form, perhaps I can help you form something a little more to your liking."

Hakkai's warm smile was perfectly genuine as he stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. "If you were to keep the breasts you would need to fill them with fat amoung other things." After removing his periwinkle sash he opened his shirt fully, exposing his abdomen to the adorable, confused little creature.

"There now," he added warmly as he finished removing his shirt entirely. "If you would rather not be female, I am happy to model the right parts for you. Please feel free to explore and take what you need of me." Ah, he couldn't help it. An inuendo was bound to pop out of his mouth at some point.

"Oh!" This was said lightly and a finger pulled up to scrunched lips as Hakkai looked up and to the side thoughtfully for a moment before turning his attention back on Hakaryuu with a big, winning smile. "By the way, it might be easier to pull off if you incorperate your own body parts into this build as well. Or at the very least it may be more comfortable for you."

Last edited:
Hakuryuu chirped in absolute delight as Master Hakkai ran loving fingers over his back and hair. It was his favorite thing, being gently pet and adored by his master. He never felt more adored and appreciated than he did while in the arms of the human turned demon. He didn't even mind the chiding he got, he knew it was halfhearted, and any offense he may have taken was washed away by the nuzzling to his nose. The dragon tilted his head up and shifted it from side to side to rub their noses together. It was all very familiar, yet so new. It was exciting.

Their lips touched, another thing that was common for them, but in this form it felt different. It wasn't bad, in fact the touch to apparently sensitive lips had him shivering just a bit in Hakkai's arms. He liked it.

Hakuryuu chirped sadly when the man pulled away, but he made no move to get back into that warm embrace. He wanted to feel Hakkai's hands on his new skin, because that felt new too. It made him happier than usual. He was glad he'd stayed still.

The dragon tilted his head slightly and curiously cheeped as Hakkai removed his top. Now, it wasn't as if he'd never seen the man without his clothing, they did bathe together after all, but he'd never taken the time to actually look. Master Hakkai's chest was firm and flat. The only bulk to it was strong pectoral muscles. His abdomen was fairly flat as well, with hints of firm abs just below the surface. The keloid tissue on his gut was as vibrant and blatant as always. He probably shouldn't copy that.

He stood quietly for a moment, tilting his head back and forth as he looked over his new reference material. Hakuryuu kept his arms over his chest as he took a step closer. He gave the man another bright, happy smile. "Master Hakkai is so kind to Hakuryuu," he chirped in gratitude. Still, he couldn't bring himself to move his arms away from the embarrassment on his chest. So, he leaned his head forward and touched his nose to Hakkai's sternum. "Master Hakkai's shoulder is Hakuryuu’s favorite place to sit," he started while nuzzling his cheek over Hakkai's chest, pressing against him now and again to get the right feel of the human male body. "But I want to walk beside Master Hakkai. Just like the others."

With a cute little 'chu~" Hakuryuu opened his mouth and slid out his long, pointed tongue. He needed the taste, the scent. He had to make it perfect or... "You like Kappa.” He tried not to pout, unwilling to stop his curious licking between words. He rolled the long, hot appendage over Hakkai's chest, flicking the very tip of it over a nipple. "Does master Hakkai like Kappa more than Hakuryuu?" He asked quietly.

Last edited:
Hakkai made no move other than to breath as his friend puzzled over his features. Arms lifted outward and feet spread apart slightly to keep himself in place and allow full access, he couldn't help but chuckle lightly as they stood together silently in the room, even if it were only done to add something to a sprouting feeling of uneasiness. During that long moment however, he couldn't exactly put his finger on what that dis-ease was. There was simply something niggling at the back of his mind, begging him to think of it.

Hakuryuu took a step forward and Hakkai was surprised to find that he had to forcibly stop himself from taking a step back in return. Surely he wasn't that worried when it came to being close to people. Physical closeness never had been after all. It was only when contact was made with his skin that the man realised exactly what it was his body had been trying to tell him.

Hakuryuu wasn't used to having hands. This should have been obvious from the start, but the thought hadn't even crossed his mind. Nuzzling nose and snaking tongue were quite familiar despite the unfamiliar pattern in which they were currently spreading over him. Of course he would choose to explore him in this manner. It was how he did things normally.

Unfortunately this was not a normal situation. And that tongue was really bringing an ache to his backed up body as the poor creature complimented him so openly. Oh, I'm horrible. He thought as he watched the dragon explore his warming skin while doing absolutely nothing to stop it. I'm a horrible, horrible man. He agreed with himself when that snaking tongue travelled over his nipple and caused him to jump shortly in his spot, the jump within his pants much stronger.

"The relationship I have with Gojyo is rather complicated," he answered honestly as he reached down and pet through soft white hair. "Up to now, the releationship you and I hold has been very simple." It had been but he had a feeling that, being the horrible man he was, that might end up changing sometime soon. "I very much like simple things."

Once again he took a step back, holding Hakuryuu's shoulder's gently so his leaning frame wouldn't falter. "Now now, don't forget that you do have hands now. Hands are very sensitive parts of our anatomy that can sometimes tell us just as much as our sense of taste and smell." His smile faultered just a bit, and his attention turned to the napsacks piled in their room from the unloading of their little friend here.

"I don't want to be a bore, but I do remember that I have an anatomy book lying around somewhere." He laughed lightly, it sounding somewhat nervous as compared to before. "I'm afraid that the other, very important part of anatomy you'll need to study is far more complex. More importantly, it has regrettably become quite compromised on your current model."

Hakkai couldn't help himself, once more running his fingers heavily through those kitten-soft locks. He was a bad man, indeed. But he didn't want to be too bad.

Last edited:
Hakkai's jump had Hakuryuu pausing in his explorations, but shortly resumed with another flick of his tongue over the now perked nipple. That place must feel good on mammals, he'd have to remember that. He was stopped again as fingers ran through his hair, making the dragon arch slightly into the brushing of fingertips against skin. Though, the answer Hakkai gave along with that petting wasn't as appreciated. On the surface, it seemed Master Hakkai liked the relationship they had more than the one he shared with Kappa, but it felt off. Hakkai liked simple things, and until now their relationship had been simple.

Hakuryuu didn't try to follow when Hakkai stepped back and held him at arms length. His large, bright, red eyes remained locked on his Master while he spoke, and once he finished Hakuryuu tilted his head down to look at the hands covering his malformed chest. "I should use my hands?" he said to himself.

Hakkai's mention of the anatomy book was disregarded. He could easily see the growing tent in those loose pants, and he was sure his master was giving him an easy way to get out of the situation. "Master Hakkai is kind, but you have told Hakuryuu to take what ever I need from you." He said with another happy smile. Though, it was also possible that his current form wasn't appealing enough, and he could understand why. So, he lifted his hands from his chest and pressed his palms together. There was another 'poof' and a puff of smoke surrounded him, then quickly dissipated to reveal Hakuryuu's next attempt.

The malformed chest had been resculpted into something decidedly male. He used not just what he'd just learned from touching Hakkai, but his own knowledge as well. He'd seen plenty of men without shirts in the past, which meant his transformation wasn't an exact replica of his master's body. He was still thin with rounded, feminine features; but his pecs were now firm and flat with small, powder pink nipples. His stomach remained fairly flat, with only a small outline of muscle; and his groin remained seemingly bare.

Hakuryuu had clearly taken Hakkai's suggestion to heart as well. His pointed ears had rounded out into a more equine shape, and were now covered in a soft pelt of white fur. His pupils narrowed into those of a reptile, though were currently dilated in his calm state. Small white horns had grown atop his head, though were mostly hidden by the long white hair that had become more sleek and silvery. And a small patch of white fur had grown from the bottom of his chin.

"Is this better, Master Hakkai?" He chirped sweetly while reaching out his hands. Long, clawed fingers brushed against the thick scar tissue on Hakkai’s stomach before hooking into his waist band. With a fluid drop to his knees, Hakuryuu pulled down Hakkai's pants to get a look at his model's predicament. "Please don't worry Master Hakkai. I can make it soft again," he assured, wrapping the fingers of his right hand around Hakkai's erection with a light grip.

Last edited:
It was better. It was much better, in fact. The small goatee and familiar fluffy ears somehow made everything Hakkai was feeling towards the chirping beast in front of him just... better.

That being said, he still felt quite wrong about it. Hakuryuu wasn't much shorter than him at all, and his body was shapely and beautifully built for a man. Everything down to those adorable pink nipples had the human turned demon aching even harder for the companionship of his friend. But was coupling really the best idea?

"Congratulations," he cheered lightly as he offered up a clap. "You look positively, and uniquely, wonderful." he reached forward, unable to help himself with the want, and scrubbed behind those adorable ears of his affectionately.

Despite looking like a man, Hakkai had no idea how old Hakuryuu actually was. In fact, since it had never really come up in conversation he was left thinking he was still quite young. Even if he was of age physically, what of his mentality. Hakuryuu was as fun loving and immature as Goku much of the time. And that really did have him worried.

His thoughts on the matter were rather abruptly inturrupted by a hand wrapping firmly around his aching shaft as his pants were pulled down. It forced him to jump sharply and look down with surprise written all over his face. "Hakuryuu...."

The surprise didn't last long, drifting away to be replaced by something that looked a bit more mystified. The dragon was on his knees, shining those reptilian eyes up on him with such earnest determination as he gripped an aching cock that was hapily throbbing in his grasp, and the sight was....

"I'm a bad man," he mentioned lightly.

It had been over a month since he'd last pulled Gojyo into his room to mess around with him. Gojyo wasn't like him; his tastes varied wildly. Hakkai was a very particular person. In fact, Gojyo wasn't even his type. He simply had the right kind of temperment to satisfy Hakkai's more sadistic needs. But now, here he was. Hakuryuu was more than his type, which could pose a problem, but that wasn't even something he could focus on right now.

"I suppose," he mentioned hesitantly as he pet through soft hair once more, running his fingers down the newly formed man's spine as far down as his fingers could reach and then back up. "You'll need to know what it's like when this happens as well."

He leaned back against the door he had previously nearly backed himself into, huffing a defeated sigh and tilting his head back in an attempt to hide the deep flush and worried look that had likely crossed his face. "I'm such a bad person."

Hakuryuu was beyond pleased with Hakkai's response to his new form, and even more so with the pets he was lavished with. On his knees, right hand loosely holding Hakkai's shaft, the dragon tilted his head to get that rubbing hand back onto an ear for scratches. He paused for a moment when his master jumped, then slowly moved his hand up and down the shaft with a loose grip.

Holding the base to keep his model's penis still, he took a moment to inspect it with just as much curiosity as before. It looked much bigger than usual, and was standing out in the air, pointing at him as if demanding attention. "It looks like a mushroom," he commented before leaning forward and letting the tip of his tongue flicker over the head a few times before he pulled his tongue back in.

He truly disliked it when Hakkai said such self-deprecating things, but arguing rarely brought success. So he focused instead on his goal. Hakuryuu leaned in to sniff at the head, then he flickered the tip of his tongue over it in short, ticklish bursts. The scent and taste wasn't much different from his own, though perhaps not as strong. With that particular curiosity satiated, Hakuryuu pulled back and released Hakkai's shaft. His hand wasn't empty long though, as his palm was soon enough filled with a handful of his Master's balls. He bounced them a little, and gave them the smallest of squeezes. "Master Hakkai," he started, a curious look wrinkling his forehead. "I have wanted to ask you before but," another small squeeze. "What is this?"

Last edited:
With his head tilted back and his face hidden Hakkai had no worry for the pained look that crossed his features as his adorable little pet set about touching and exploring him, that innocent sounding prattle only strengthening his resolve over how horrible Hakkai really was for reacting so strongly to every little touch. He managed to stop himself from gasping several times. However, when that tongue did its tickling dance over his head he had too hard of a time stopping hismelf from taking a sharp grip in fluffy white hair to hold back the sharp suck that hissed against his teeth; so sensitive that the mistakenly teasing touches brought a sharp burn to his eyes. Thankfully the little beast moved on before that burn managed to turn itself to liquid.

The attention wasn't over though, and a warm had gripped around his balls. This sobered him up just a little, as he wasn't sure if his sweet pet knew how delicate they were. He found himself returning to the idle pets that delved into feather soft hair, not knowing if he'd stopped for just a moment when Hakuryuu's attention had changed, or for longer. The petting was little more than natural habit by now however, easily led by his dragon's tilting head movements even in this form.

"Ah," he acknowledged lightly as he was presented with a question. One that shone a ray of light down on him in the form of needing to think. It gave him a moment to calm down after adding, "They are quite delicate," just in case.

Needing to think to answer was exactly what he needed. It allowed him to ground himself; to get over the horrible mess he'd been about to turn into just from the thought of a somewhat forbidden touch. "That would be my sack, which houses my testes."

In order to calm himself as much as he possibly could, he decided to be as clinical as possible with the limited blood flow to his brain. " The testes are found on the male human body, as well as with other mamals. They are where, along with other juices, the sperm is created and stored in one stage of the reproductive procress." A thought occured to him as he explained as much. Before he could continue his little lesson, curious nearsighted eyes tipped down to peer down on the astounding creature below him. He had his own question in mind.

Though the question was forgotten along with the rest of his explination as those eyes landed on the prize he was looking for. Of course, he realized that reproduction would be a completely different concept when it came to his reptilian friend, but he hadn't been prepared for just how different. The swollen red gland emerging from its prison was quite the sight to behold. It caught his attention entirely. Not because of the anatomical difference itself, though that was very interesting in its own right, but because it made him feel instantly better about all of this.

At least, it did for a moment. But then an even worse thought struck him. What if Hakuryuu didn't know about any of this at all? What if he had no experience with his own body in this way either?

A frown touchted Hakkai's lips and he stopped petting, moving his domininant hand instead down to a soft chin to tilt it up his way. Unglueing his attention from Hakuryuu's own issue and replacing them on those big red eyes, Hakkai formed a serious face which quickly transformed itself into a familiar smile as he admitted his perdicament. "You've gotten me quite aroused Hakuryuu."

With a tilt of his head that smile faded just a bit for the previous thought that weighed on his shoulders. He may be a bad man, but he wasn't a monster. "Forgive me if this question sounds patronizing, but do you know and understand what that means?"

Last edited:
The extra petting made him hum in delight. It was a strange sound. Usually he would purr for his master to garner more and more affection, but he didn't have that ability in his current form. He was certainly distracted, and not just by the delightful little scratches in all of the right spots. The new sound made his lips vibrate in a way they couldn't as a dragon. However, he was pulled from that distraction very quickly the moment Hakkai answered his question. Instantly, Hakuryuu loosened his grip even further to simply cup the interesting body part. The very blunt explanation had Hakuryuu humming again and pinching his eyebrows together in further confusion. He understood what his master was saying perfectly, what he didn't understand, was why such a delicate, sensitive thing would be hanging out so vulnerably. His own were safely tucked into his body after all.

He was gently rolling the sack in his palm, curious to see if it felt good too, but obediently pulled his attention away and up at Hakkai with intensive eyes and a tiny frown. He wanted the petting to keep going. Still, Hakkai seemed troubled. He couldn't figure out why, and for the briefest of moments he thought he had done something wrong, but his master abated that worry quickly. Hakuryuu pulled his hands away and giggled that 'chu chu chu chu' he did whenever Hakkai said something silly.

Hakuryuu reached out with his hands to take hold of Hakkai's for balance while he stood himself up on long, slightly wobbly legs. Once he was steady, he very happily wrapped his arms around Hakkai and gave him that cute, innocent peck on the lips they tended to share. "Uh huh," he answered with a pleased look on his face; a bright smile that curved his eyes. He pressed himself a little closer and shivered when their groins touched. He could feel his master pulsing against his belly, and the tip of his slowly emerging shaft was gradually rubbing up against it. "It means Master Hakkai feels just as good as Hakuryuu," he chirped, absolutely ecstatic that Hakkai was enjoying himself too.

"Master Hakkai?" He questioned sweetly, with a tiny hint of nervousness in his tone. "No one but Hakuryuu has touched Hakuryuu," he started, "And no one has touched Hakuryuu in this body." He looked up and off to the side, shifted on his feet, then looked back at his master with an excited expression, worried only for a possible rejection. "I want Master Hakkai to be the first to touch Hakuryuu this way." He stated firmly, his ears wiggling. "And I want to touch Master Hakkai too."

Hakuryuu tossed himself back into Hakkai's hold, nuzzling against the man's neck with pure delight. "But if Master Hakkai doesn't want to, that's okay."

Last edited:
Relief washed over him so strongly just at the sound of mocking laughter he was nearly shivering with it. He knew what it meant. Blinking a bit, he helped Hakuryuu stand when his hands were offered. He patiently allowed Hakuryuu to respond anyway, however. Perhaps it was just to be sure, or really just needing to hear the words themselves. It really didn't matter the reason. He was glad he did, as another suspicion was confirmed as well. Hakuryuu was nearly as excited as he was.

A pleased shiver rolled its way through his body as his little friend pressed up against him as adorably as ever, finding a need to wrap his arms around him protectively. The feeling of the warm body against him, familiar yet unfamiliar, was breathtaking. He never would have thought things could turn out in the way they were in that moment. And honestly, he was more than a little surprised at how very accepting he was of the situation as a whole, considering. But Hakkai and Hakuryuu were very close to begin with. For all he knew, the lack in accessibility was really the only thing keeping them apart in the first place.

Hakkai couldn't stop himself from staring; watching Hakuryuu's penis slowly emerge from its hiding place looking so red and angry. The morehe watch it the worse he felt for it really, as it looked absolutely desperate for reprieve even as it was still working on hardening. Because of that, he reached down and took a sure grip on the angry thing, answering his friend's question through the action of a mild stroking.

"Thank you, Hakuryuu," he mentioned warmly, the smile he had for the slightly shorter male matching the gentle heat of his words. "I fear if you hadn't made the first move I may not have even realized the type of feelings I have for you." He kissed back, short and sweet. "I would love to be the one to touch you first." as, in fact, he was.

"But please don't call me Master Hakkai during this." He added a soft, slower kiss. "The feelings I have for you are vastly different from the feelings I have for Gojyo, and I would prefer our relationship to match that if we are going to be... touching." He couldn't help but chuckle lightly for the way he put it in a loss for words.

"Would you mind simply calling me Hakkai? I would enjoy that." The last kiss was long and warm, Hakkai tilting his head to make sure their lips fit together just right.

Hakuryuu's ears jumped upright and his back quickly straightened when a warm hand wrapped around his growing length. Then he tilted his chin back, tickling Hakkai's neck with his gaotee as he pulled back a few inches. When he looked down again, his ears flopped to the sides as a rolling pleasure began relaxing his limbs. He had to hold on to his master's shoulders to keep himself from sinking down to the ground.

His head was tilted back up for another kiss. Despite the very distracting actions, Hakuryuu couldn't help but smile bright and puff out a delighted noise through another sweet kiss. He listened intently to his master's request. He didn't quite understand what Hakkai meant. He had always called him 'Master Hakkai,' and if the idea was to keep their relationship the same through their touching, then he really didn't know why he should stop, but that didn't matter much. Whatever his master wanted, Hakuryuu would do his best to comply.

Hakuryuu wasn't given a chance to respond right away. He was pulled back into a kiss, and this time their lips fit together differently. It wasn't their usual happy peck, it was different. He liked it. He pushed back a little bit to add his own pressure, but his lips remained stagnant. He didn't know how to use them yet. Still, Hakuryuu sighed blissfully and shifted his hips into the generous affections. The slow growth of his erection sped up under Hakkai's skilled fingers. The small, pointed tip emerged completely, and the rest of his shaft quickly followed suit. It became gradually thicker as it grew from it's hidden sheath. It was long and slightly curved, and the length of it was covered in fleshy spikes. A line of larger, longer spikes ran along the underside, each one getting bigger and longer the further down the shaft they were. At first glance, it would seem painful and sharp, but the spines were actually very soft and malleable. Nicely ribbed for the pleasure of his mate.

It didn't take long at all for his cock to fully expose itself. The small tip was now touching the skin several inches above his belly button, and the thick base (easily the size of one of Sanzo's beer cans) had swollen into a bulbous knot his master would need two hands to fully cover. A particularly good stroke caught one of the longer spines and Hakuryuu pulled away from the kiss with a gasp and soft pant. His cheeks were pink, and his pupils were dilated. "Hands," he started with a heavy puff. "Hands feel really good... Hakkai." It felt strange. It felt disrespectful. It also felt really, really good. "Hakkai's hand is even better than Hakuryuu's- Ah~~" His hips jerked, and a small droplet of precum beaded up and clung stubbornly to the tip.

Last edited:
Hakkai would have given the dragon an even better kiss than the one he was providing, but he was absolutely fascinated with the growing shaft between the two of them. Even as his own gained its own girth as his hardened further, he couldn't help but feel somewhat meager to the absolute monster that was joining it. Just as he kept their lips together for as long as Hakuryuu allowed it, neither did he cease his magnanimous stroking, secretly glad that he didn't do this in a way that would have Hakuryuu using the angry piece on him.

Hakuryuu pulled back and Hakkai took the chance to properly look over the monster he had unleashed. A small shiver rolled down his spine and a warm heat hit his face. He wanted to make a silly comment, and in fact was about to when his dragon spoke up first. Blinking lightly as he listened, he couldn't help but smile and offer a mirthful chuckle as he was complimented, this time doing his best to ignore the happy chill that ran rampant through his body as he was addressed so informally by his proper companion. He could explore that plenty later. Right now he had a task at hand.

"Better than...?" he asked lightly once Hakuryuu had gotten over the zing of pleasure he'd experieneced. He had to wonder, after all, how exactly a dragon with no hands went about masterbating. He'd said he'd touched himself before.

While he didn't want to, Hakkai pulled his hand away from the stroking it was offering in that moment. Not to stop entirely, but to move them from their current location against the door. He didn't mind anyone overhearing himself, but he wasn't sure if Hakuryuu was modest about this sort of thing. On top of which, this gave him the opprotunity to give his needy friend even more pleasure than he currently was.

With a quick swipe of his thumb, Hakkai cleaned the precum from the tip of his head and drew it up to his lips. Licking his thumb clean gave the man another warm shutter. The taste was heady and bold, salty and with a strong scent he couldn't quite place. He'd never quite tasted anything like it. It was a good thing he would be getting more soon, because he found himself wanting just that.

"Let's move over here," he mentioned warmly as he lifted Hakuryuu by the waist, pressing him against his own body and scooting them across the room to set his friend down on the bed. The way his was holding him had less to do with the odd shuffle than the pants still seated at his ankles. "I'd like to touch you more," he added warmly. "But I'd also like to use my mouth. Hands are wonderful, but mouths can be even better sometimes."

With that said, he nestled himself down between Hakuryuu's legs and returned the heavy stroking he had been offering previously as he sinched his pants back up and covered himself. Only now he was in a better position. And after checking the safety of those barbs with a quick full stroke against them with with his thumb, he leaned down and swirled his tongue over the head of the monster penis staring him back in the face. Though he still felt a little intimidated by it, that didn't stop him from changing his attention to suckle at the tip. And slowly, ever so carefully, he gradually added more and more of it into his mouth with each long laving tease of his tongue until he managed to get the whole head in there. This is when he began sucking, tilting his head this way and that for the friction his lips offered in it, and continuing the treatment of his tongue to add even more friction to the mix.

Last edited:
Hakuryuu puffed out a hot, heavy breath when that hand was pulled away. He rocked his hips forward, his shaft bobbing with the slight movements due to its sheer size and weight. He chirped quietly, the sound having no translation. The barbs on his cock seemed to thicken and pulse with Hakuryuu's growing need, but he didn't complain. Especially when Hakkai swiped his finger over the leaking tip, then took a taste. He chirped again, erection throbbing out another drop to replace the one that had just been tasted.

"Hakkai's hands are," he was cut off again. This time by Hakkai sweeping him up off of his feet. Instinctually, he wrapped his long legs around the man's waist, and his arms over Hakkai's shoulders. "Better than Hakuryuu's mouth," he finally answered as he was set down on the bed. With a bit of reluctance, he relinquished his hold on Hakkai. The man settled between his legs, and he obediently opened them to give Hakkai all the room he wanted. "Hakkai's mouth? But..." he wanted to argue. He'd been down on his knees first! He wanted to taste his master too, but when a hand returned to his length, he lost all his will to argue.

His long, equine ears drooped down harder as Hakuryuu watched his master test the safety of his rather pointy looking shaft. He'd never looked down on Hakkai quite like this, and seeing his very polite, sweet, loving master kneeling between his legs gave him such a rush that the fur that had grown along his spine rose up. "Chuuuuu~~~" he moaned as Hakkai's tongue ran over his cock. The barbs were easily manipulated by it, and each time he felt one bend under the hot muscle he twittered in delight. And then Hakkai sucked the very tip, and the dragon let out a squealing chatter. His mouth couldn't do that.... and then he was taking in more.

Small puffs of steam left Hakuryuu's mouth with each moan he released. He reached out his hands and dug his fingers into Hakkai's hair as more and more of his shaft was sucked into that wet heat. His arms twitched. His body urging him to take more, to shove Hakkai's head down until every inch was buried down his throat. "Ah, ha, Hakkai, Hakkai," he cooed and whined, toes curling. His body was heating up, and the steam from his lips gained a hint of a blue flames. It was... a little scary. He'd been hot before. He'd driven for hours under the hot sun of the desert, after all, but nothing like this. Nothing like the molten core that was forming from inside of him. He whined a worried little whimper, his hips rolling up and down in a reflex that was just building that heat up even further. "Hot... it's hot. Hakkai," He puffed.

That made sense. Of coure Hakuryuu had used his mouth to pleasure himself. it was all he really had to work with. the question asked and answered, Hakkai had no problem moving on.

Hakuryuu was gasping and moaning, and making those adorable bird-like sounds he tended to make. Each one told Hakkai that what he was doing was appreciated. But he was also being told how very new this was to his little friend. As he continued to rolled his tongue over those cute little fins jutting from his cock, and pulling him deeper until he was just shy of taking him right down his throat, Hakkai couldn't help but scold himself all over again.

I really am a horrible person. He thought to himself as he began stroking the length left exposed by his mouth. I never claimed to be anything other than that.

A cold sheen iced over his heated look and he turned those eyes up on Hakuryuu, pulling away and replacing what was lost by his mouth with the continuance of his hand. "That's right. Get hot for me Hakuryuu. You're doing so well." His voice had grown huskyand seductive through the predatory feeling that was slowly making its way through his being.

He wanted more.

Last edited:
He could feel it. The back of Hakkai's tongue. The man had taken hardly a quarter of his cock, and he could already feel the back of his throat. The heat inside him grew with his urge to shove Hakkai all the way down to the base. He wanted to knot his Master's face! A small ploom of dark smoke left his nostrils as he forced his fingers free of soft brown hair. Unsure of what to do with them, he pulled his arms up to his chest and balled his hands into loose fists. The position was similar to how he would hold his wings, and it soothed him a little.

As Hakkai pulled back, Hakuryuu clenched his eyes shut and squirmed; his cock protesting with a throb that lifted his fins in a rapid pulsing. He was burning up. It was hard to think. He was a little afraid; but it would be okay. He was with Master Hakkai, so everything would be just fine. Except, when he peeked open his crimson eyes it was not the gentle, supportive, smiling expression he was expecting. It was that look. The look that usually meant some sort of cruel revenge would soon be put on the recipient.

The sharp gasp he pulled in wasn't pleasured. He jumped a little and his eyes widened. "I'm sorry," he chirped. His eyes started to water, and he brought his balled hands up closer to his face to hide it. "Hakuryuu's body is hot from the inside. It's scary, and now Master Hakkai's face is scary too. Did I do something bad?" Throughout his sniffing ramble, the angry shaft began to lose its desire. The frills continued to throb with want, but his body was still reacting to distress like a dragon, and began trying to pull it back in and out of harms way.

It took Hakuryuu's words for the man to fully register the absolute fear he'd just forced on the usually perky dragon. The sudden reaction all but shattered the ice that had stolen his features and contorted them into shock. Then all but knitted brows relaxed and Hakkai forced the warmest smile he could muster through the pang of guilt he felt for getting so carried away with himself.

"I'm terribly sorry Hakuryuu." He'd stopped his stroking action but still held his grip on the shriveling cock. "I had no intention of frightening you. I just got a bit carried away."

"The heat may be scary for you, but it's perfectly normal for the body you're in now. This heat is just a part of the process. If you can embrace it, it actually becomes a very welcome feeling after time. As I remember, it scared me the first time i felt it as well." The chuckle he couldn't help but offer was at his own expense alone.

He peeked down at Hakuryuu's still needy cock before looking back up and returned to the magnanimous massage he'd been offering it previously. "Can you forgive me?" As he asked, he righted his posture and leaned his face up toward his friend's in hopes of getting the sweet touches of cheeks or nose they usually endulged in through forgiveness.

Hakuryuu's ears twitched back up slowly as he watched Hakkai's expression change. The smile alone was enough to ease his fears, and he lowered his hands back down to his chest. His elbows poked out slightly, much the way his wings looked when he held them at rest. "So, Hakkai isn't angry?" It was rhetorical. The man was already apologizing, and had gone back to speaking kindly. With the perceived threat gone, his erection jumped back to full life even before the stroking continued. His need hadn't waned in the slightest, even if his shaft had just tried to pull back inside of him.

He took in a long, deep breath as Hakkai explained the strange feeling inside of him, then let the breath out in a heavy burst of thick steam. "Okay," he started, then chattered again as the stroking continued.

He liked this look much better than the other one. Hakkai was reaching up for one of their usual show of affection and forgiveness, but he wouldn't get it. Even with the pleasure returning with a vengeance, Hakuryuu trilled in delight and threw himself onto his master. This was another of their usual rituals, however, he wasn't currently a small dragon able to dive bomb into Hakkai's chest without issue. So, instead, Hakuryuu's tackle shoved Hakkai down to the floor, and he followed suit happily, landing sprawled out over his master with a bright, giddy smile. "Always!"

It was cute really, the steam. It wasn't normal for the body he inhabited like the feeling was, but then again the heat he was feeling might not be fully normal either. Hakuryuu had the look and some of the basics down for his body, but Hakkai knew he would have to help him with it more if he were going to--

The thought process was cut off quite suddenly as he was jumped on. "Oh-oof!"The surprised noise was all he could muster as he was slammed hard into the ground, completely unprepared for the dive. Though all he could do after that, considering he'd lost his grip on the thing they'd both been focusing so hard on for the last few minutes, was laugh that jovial chortle that only Hakuryuu could bring out of him.

"Hakuryuu," he scolded half heartedly through his chuckle. "You aren't small enough to do that so easily anymore."

Hakkai reached up and pet at his adorable dragon's ear with his clean hand, leaning in and nuzzling noses with him before nuzzling lips just lightly. He could tell before that the smaller male hadn't yet learned how to use his lips for a proper kiss.

Sitting up part way, he smiled cheerily down at his companion. "Would you like to continue? We have time for you to finish before I get started on dinner."

Hakuryuu chirped and hummed happily as his ear was scrtiched and scratched. Even in this form Hakkai knew just were and how to scratch him into a happy puppy. He eagerly returned the nuzzling of noses and lips, and even stuck out the tip of his tongue to touch his master's lower lip. His attempt at making it into a kiss.

Hakkai sat up, and Hakuryuu did with him. He was straddling the man's waist with his hands holding onto Hakkai's shoulders for balance. "Yes please!" he chirped, pushing his hips forward enough to press his straining cock against Hakkai's stomach and chest. "Even if it's scary, it feels good." He beamed a bright, gleeful smile that suited him perfectly. "And if Hakkai holds Hakuryuu, then I won't be scared." He dove into another hug, though this time with much less force. "Will Hakkai embrace Hakuryuu, to help him embrace the heat?"

The brightness of that adorable look he was being given was nearly blinding. It made Hakkai's smile remain firmly on his lips. Even if he'd had the thought to clear it, it wouldn't have happened.

"Of course," he answered merrily as he snaked an arm around the small of Hakuryuu's back.

It went just far enough to allow him to run his fungers lightly over a furry spine. The fur was surprising, but not enough to give him pause. "How cute you are, my friend," he mentioned warmly.

As he held Hakuryuu close and began the eager stroking once again, he leaned close and pressed several kisses over the dragonkin's face; eyes, cheeks, nose, and chin. They landed firmly on his lips, and this time Hakkai did his own licking. Only his was more pressing, and his tongue niggled at the seal between Hakuryuu's own, seeking entry but not sure if there was enough understanding there for him to get it.

Hakuryuu cooed happily as Hakkai's arm wrapped around him. It was warm and comforting, and it eased the burn inside of him. The fingers running along his fur forced a shiver up and down his spine, and another happy churr. A sound that deepened into a groan as Hakkai started stroking him once more. The fins along the underside flared out quickly, forcing them to catch on his master's thumb. He panted a quite 'chu,' with each breath, and eagerly nuzzled into the pecking kisses.

Their lips met again, but instead of simple pressure, Hakkai's tongue was gently trying to work its way into his mouth; and Hakuryuu happily obliged. Perhaps a bit too well. He opened his mouth wide and and pressed it over Hakkai's. He continued his chirping through his nose and slowly rutted his hips into the stroking hand, his backside rubbing against the demon's very neglected shaft. All while trying to wiggle his long tongue at Hakkai's.

He had to stop. There was no helping it. The cute purrs and chirps would have kept him going, and the new pressure against his neglected, aching cock was absolutely delicous.... If only Hakuryuu hadn't attempted to kiss him back. air was sucked through hakkai's nose as his face was suddenly clamped on to by an adorable mouth. And a snort made it's way back out as the dragon begane lolling his tongue about against his own.

He pulled away, a heavily, merry chortle bursting from his gut.

Surprise colored his features as Hakkai pulled away from him, but his expression quickly bubbled into a pout. An angry, horny pout that puffed up his reddened cheeks. "Don't laugh at Hakuryuu!" He scolded in a high pitched chirp that was cut off by a needy chitter. His cock throbbed, bouncing and twitching between Hakuryuu's legs with a vengeance. It wouldn't be ignored, not for anything. Hakuryuu's hips began to rock, and that puffy pout faltered. "It...It's mean," he huffed.

The fins on his cock had stiffened enough to drag and flick over the exposed scar tissue on Hakkai's stomach. He whined and ducked his head down, pulling his master into an embrace that had the top of his head pushing against Hakkai's shoulder bone. He'd be able to feel the hard curve of the small horns hidden in his feathery mane. "Hakkai," the man's name was billowed out in damp steam as Hakuryuu shifted himself down his lap a bit more. Just enough to rub the girth of his knot over Hakkai's trapped erection. "Please keep touching Hakuryuu's penis. I want to get hotter with Hakkai."

Back
Top Bottom