Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violence ladies? (Need somebody.Plot created and added to.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krad_Nogard

Supernova
I'm kinda in the mood to do an abuse/voilent roleplay. Which is strange cause I never have before. But I've got some vicious pent up rage to let loose.
I only play males in M/F rps.

PM me if interested.

The plot isn't described, but the backstory will smooth things out.

Freshman year of high school a boy and girl meet and we become good friends. The boy was the kind of friend who was always there for her when she needed to talk to somebody. Breakups, ect...he was ALWAYS there to talk.
So eventually the boy developed strong feelings for her, strong feelings unlike any heâ??d ever thought of. They talked about it and she said she was flattered, but didn't feel the same way. But told him that in the future things could be different
So the boy figured, â??ok whatever it won't happen.â??
Over that summer they didn't talk much at all, or the next year at all, they just didn't see each other around school.

The year after, they have lunches together, classes nearby, so they were able to talk again. He still cared for her deeply. She told him that she and her boyfriend were having problems, and that she was considering a break up. As usual he was right there to listen. With that, she also informed him, that unknown to him self she had also begun having feelings in return, that had started at the end of the first year.

So obviously he was jumping for joy being hopelessly in love with her. Things were looking really good for a while, they hung out, had a lot of fun and he loved every second of it. However there was another fellow who she'd worked with, and sort of had a little thing between them. She eventually did break up with her boyfriend, but she'd said that if she ever did, she'd want to be single for a while, for her own sake. So, yet again, as the fool he was, he said â??ok have your time. â??

Not 5 days after she broke up, he discovered she was with this other guy already the one sheâ??d worked with. She was obviously reluctant to let him know, as she tried to profusely explain why she did it, that the boy would â??make a wonderful boyfriendâ?? and â??would be really good to herâ??, but he wasn't 'experienced in adult relationships'.

As he is, he lied and told her it was ok, let himself be used and played, and told her that he was happy for her.
Skipping ahead... She's been dating this new fellow for some time now, and they were having a wonderful time. However sheâ??s recently told the boy that she did an ironically similar thing to her current boyfriend, before they got together.

Now he says he â??can't stand to be with herâ?? but also, 'can't stand to be without her'. He puts her through hell, and as usual, the boy is there to listen. It ends in a breakup. She contacts the boy for some one to talk to, and tells him she realizes her mistakes now. She needs someone who â??loves her unconditionallyâ??, â??listens to herâ??, â??cares about herâ??, and one who would never hurt her. He is alarmed slightly by thisâ?¦ could it perhaps be his second chance, could things have finally come around for him after so many months of a broken heart?

Understandably he letâ??s her have her time. A week later he offers up the conversation of weather or not sheâ??d be ok with talking about the two of them. She claims she â??isnâ??t in any position to be thinking about that right now.â??

Again, he is understanding. Two days later he speaks with her and she recalls a night out with friends sheâ??d had. The whole pretense of it was for one of her friends to sort of â??set her upâ?? with someone he knew. She ends up having a blast and really hitting it off with this guy, so much that sheâ??s planning on seeing him again.

Through out their time knowing eachother, he has seen her though many break ups, and a nother two from this point on.

He loves her with all his heart, to the ends of the earth, and heâ??s done his best to let her know this. Hell hath no fury that could keep him from making sure she was happy. His soul feels like its dead, and his body is scarred with the painful memories.

Now he's finally been hurt enough...

OR

We can pick the RP up about 10 years after the description ends, where she is getting married to someone who she's been seeing for a while, finally seeming to have found her match. Of course she's going to have all her best friends at the wedding, includeing him. We could start there, at or before the wedding and see where it goes.

Re: Violence ladies? (Need somebody.Plot created)

Interesting set-up ^_^

Hallo.

I like the sounds of the roleplay.

Violence and viciousness are amazing in my world.

PM me to iron out the details, if you're still looking. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom