Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Romance search(Human(oid) or Animal)

MissKitten

Innocent Until Proven Guilty
Hello,

I am looking for partners who would wanna start a 1x1 with me I love romance and adventure roleplay(s) and am looking for plots with one or both of them in the plotline!

Feel free to ask me anything or if I would be interested in anything as I am not really picky

Any era, type, species, and gender is fine with me!

Really looking for wolf x wolf roleplays and love triangles

I also have a smut search thread now.

__

Here are a few general plotlines I would be interested in that we could change up to fit both our wants and needs.

Pirate and mermaid( I am willing to play male or female for this rp)
She is a mermaid who was captured and made prisoner on a Pirate ship and he is a Pirate cursed to never walk on land again.

Medieval kingdom
The princess is told she will be sent across the land to another kingdom to marry a prince to prevent war the trip will be long and harsh so she is sent with the kings best knight and his men
(pairings - Knight x Princess, Prince x Princess, Kidnapper x Princess)

Post-apocalyptic
The world ravaged by a virus has fallen, there are more zombies than living, and those who remain fight for resources and territory.
(pairings - captive lone survivor x clan member, enemies, 2 loners, etc)

Modern mages
The solarin academy fronts as a school for the rich and famous but at its core is a legendary school for the few remaining mages in the world as magic is slowly dying the students are protected from those who would use them for their powers.
(pairings - students, student x teacher, student x kidnapper/assassin)

Wolves *****
A wolf from a small zoo is released into the wild and is (reluctantly or not)taken under the wing of a lone wolf) and has to learn to survive against the elements and hide the fact she is from a zoo from a local pack
-this RP has a lot of wiggle room and options for many types of couples and maybe even love triangles and drama-

Vampire***
A newly changed vampire struggles with their new lust for blood and trying to keep themselves hidden from being discovered
(pairings - New vamp x Human, New vamp x Their changer, or a love triangle of all 3)

The genie
An adventurer finds himself in the ruins of an old civilization where he finds many treasures including a bottle/lamp with a strange marking on it when he goes to wipe it off a girl comes out the genie of legends. They go on an adventure trying to hide her identity and protect her from people who would abuse the power she possesses.
(pairings- genie x master, genie x rescuer from a bad master)

__

Some other pairings I would love to find someone to create a plot with

Innocent x Evil
could be a 'good girl' and gangster style, human x demon, or anything of the like

Werewolf x Human(vampire)

City x Country

Best friend x Enemy x Girl

Shapeshifter x Human

Love Triangle**********
(1 female 2 males preferred but good with either)

Slave x Master
(breeders(any species), maid/butlers, or toys)

Arranged marriage

__

If something is not listed it doesn't mean I am not interested this is just what I can think of at the moment send me a message with your idea!

I look forward to your replies
-Kit

Last edited:
Would anyone want to do a Princess x Knight forbidden romance with me?
(Romance, adventure, possibly magic and a little smut)

I added Pirate and mermaid roleplay idea

Really wanting a love triangle(fmm)

Also feel like it's worth mentioning I can play sub(bratty or normal), Dom, and switch characters

Back
Top Bottom