Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM, (FxF, FxFut maybe), New player. Discord. Short-terms due to time.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for which makes a request thread hard. I'll start with some definites. I play on Discord Devoured#4540 and I have a strong preference for First Person. Exceptions on occasion.

I also don't have a lot of time so whilst I love long-term rps and if there's something amazing, I might commit to it, I'll be looking for just a couple of short-term or one-off scenes for now.

For sex to story ratio, I'm flexible. I don't see them as mutually exclusive. You can get a lot of character detail into a sex scene if you're a good writer. Sex is a necessity in my rps, though. I want them to get somewhere.

All that out of the way, I...
  • Mostly play sub-roles
  • Play female roles but have gotten curious and dabbled in male or futa roles.
  • Am bondage and degradation-friendly
  • Don't do fantasy, anthro-furry play either as or against.
  • Am not into adultery themes
  • Like modern and realistic settings.
  • Am okay adding in unrealistic elements to a realistic setting such as mind-control devices, aphrodisiacs, magic and similar.
  • Dislike mom-son scenes.
  • Don't mind adapting my character to your fantasies or face-claims.
  • Enjoy fandoms but know almost none except DC and Marvel comics and Star Wars.
  • Enjoy quick back and forth rp on Discord.
  • Am open to weird and freaky ideas.
  • Dislike people who take forever typing things out on their phones.
  • NEVER JUDGE YOUR KINKS
I apologise in advance that I don't have much time and may have to turn people down. Depending on how things go I might add some specific ideas to my preferences above. I would add my kinks but it's honestly a long list and if it doesn't violate any of the above things there's a good chance I'll consider it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom