Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Smutty Star Wars Smuggling Adventures! Looking for sorta-GM

Flying Tengu

Planetoid
Hello there! I'm here with a rehash of an old request that I've never quite managed to get right.

I'd like to play a young Twi'lek smuggler, smart and brave and talented. She can fly a ship, quick draw a blaster, all the things required for a good smuggler! However, she is also very beautiful. Sometimes this is a benefit, sometimes, well... As much as she tries to take on normal jobs with professional clients, she can't seem to do anything without getting felt up at the very least. It's a challenging, sexy world for a female Twi'lek smuggler, but she'll do the best she can!

I'm looking to play the above character. I'm hoping for a partner who is willing to provide other characters to grope, molest, and have their way with her as she tries to go about the business of smuggling. I am more than happy to help work out scenarios and plotting; I've got a lot in mind! Hoping for lots of dubcon or light non-con, as men take advantage of her in various ways.

If this sounds fun, shoot me a message! Please do not message me for ideas that deviate too far from this; I can accept minor variations, but not major ones. And do please also check my F-List.

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom