Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Hey there all!

If the below is of no interest to you, or Yaio just aint your thing, I'm also open to Hetero/Yuri/Futa roleplays based on Harry Potter too!

I had a really great Harry Potter Yaio rp going a little while ago, but sadly my partner for it seems to have vanished temporarily. I'm really hoping she'll come back, but she might not x.x

So basically, I was looking to see if anyone else would be interested in a similar rp with me ^_^ The basic idea of the rp is in the pic,

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2YV4hi">http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2YV4hi</a><!-- m -->

Basically the rp would be set when Harry's around 15 and start in the summer, Sirius Black has been released from prison and he and Remus are now a couple, and Harry has come to live with the two of them in Grimmauld place with the two as his adopted fathers. Sirius and Remus are in a relationship, and they decide to bring Harry in on their relationship. That continues during the summer, then when Harry returns to Hogwarts, either Sirius or Remus (or both) have gotten a job at Hogwarts and the relationship can continue there. Though at the same time, Harry starts finding himself in situations with all kinds of other male and female students XD

We can work out more specifics later, but some kinks I'd like to possibly include would be,
Rape
Futa (Female Futa and Male Futa)
M-Preg
Transformation
Expansion/Cum-Inflation
Magic (Duh, it is a Harry Potter rp)

But of course, not all (or any) of these have to be involved if you don't want them to be.

Now I'm looking to play Harry in the rp, with my partner playing the other characters (though not all at once of course) so if you're interested, please let me know!!!

*looks up at hers and nods head* same here i would like to do a harry potter one but i only play as a female.

Picture = Hot, but I only play female. Unless we do a Threesome, and I don't play both males. I wouldn't mind playing Remus and a Female... if you wanted to play Sirius. But that's about it... Harry just isn't Sexy to me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom