Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swinging Couples Grab Bag of Ideas (OOC Chatter)/(NSFW)

I can post or wait, the big group scene will likely take a long time to play out given all the different posting schedules. It is the nature of the beast.

It is fairly easy to start new threads, they just need to start with the "Swinging Initiates" title. If we want a sub-forum then @BikiniLovingM needs to ask a staff member with a red name. I'm game if someone wants to do a smaller scene with Xavier, I'm fairly active on the weekends, all depends on the weather and family stuff.

If no one objects, I can move us along. I got a setup typed up and can post it here in about an hour or so when I get back from my walk

Or wait, are we trying to give it its own thread.

I went ahead and moved us forward. Hope that's chill

Crimson, I'll probably gave Javi direct Josie to join another table or anyone friendly enough can invite her themselves. I just didn'twant to include any specific interaction to start it off

So our next step is the party swimsuit show or whatever it's called. What should we expect to happen as writers at the event? Will there be other people there as a general reference or just our characters?

Just an FYI, I said I can't play on weekends most of the time. I can occ a little on my phone.

If I can suggest a plot for the party, we play out the fashion show then move it to the pool. One of the couples can engage in sex underwater perhaps. It will get the rest of us couples to do it too. Any thoughts?

We didn't clearly define it. I don't think it was explicitly written IC, but it sounds like Javi will be a MC, meaning that it's more than a simple party.

I mean it's not a full on fashion show. Just uh... I guess a private party for everyone to sample show and "evaluate" the swim suits together. All with the purpose of getting everyone more comfortable with each other.

More or less, Ive had a few so that explanation may be lacking lol. Have a fun weekend everyone

I could imagine it more if it were a promotion by a clothing company that offers a special deal at the hotel where the guests get to keep the clothes if they agree to model them at a private event. They have to agree to getting photographed.

I could imagine it more if it were a promotion by a clothing company that offers a special deal at the hotel where the guests get to keep the clothes if they agree to model them at a private event. They have to agree to getting photographed.

That is what it is meant to look like. In reality, it is a VIP perk that Xavier and Alex paid for that let them select couples of their choosing to meet in a much more intimate fashion. So it is a fake event, meant to facilitate the next step into swinging.

Lol I'm sure it's fine. Everyone just got a case of the Mondays. We can dust off the ball and set it to moving again

An admin just got back to me. They said the don't allow sub-forums, so I'm doing my best to sort everything out.

Back
Top Bottom