Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Alien/Sci-fi/Fantasy/Modern NSFW (breeding, LGBT+, desperation)

badluckeyes

Planetoid
Hello! My name’s Vic and I’m looking to rp some alien/sci-fi themed stories and scenes. I’m open to plenty of story ideas, but I have a few on hand if nothing comes to mind. I’m willing to play just about anyone who isn’t a woman. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

What to Expect From Me:
• 3rd person past-tense writing style
• Matching reply length (1-3 paragraphs is most comfortable for me)
• Developed characters
• RP in either PMs or Discord
• Decent spelling and grammar

My Main Kinks:
Oviposition
• Breeding
• Praise/soft dom
• Pregnancy
• Orgasm control/desperation
• Frotting/dry humping
• Size difference
• Romance
• Cum
• Femdom

My Hard Limits:
• Scat
• Incest
• Non-con
• Underage/ageplay

Pairings I’m Interested In:
• Alien/Alien
• Alien/Human (space ship captain especially)
• Cowboy/Ranch hand
• Professor/Student
• Noble/(space) Pirate

Story Ideas:

Desperate Noble:

MC is an alien noble person who needs to mate with a member of a different species (human or alien, you decide!) to make it through a particularly rough breeding season. The only issue is that YC is simultaneously extremely attractive and very annoying to MC.

Keep ‘Em In:
YC is a humanoid tentacle alien in a relationship with MC, a human space ship captain. They decide to spice up their sex life by trying something a bit more adventurous and public; having YC lay eggs in MC and telling him to keep them inside until they see each other again that evening.

Hands and Knees:
MC has recently been insatiably horny and has been keeping it pent up/hiding it. YC is a dom bottom who is determined to keep MC from getting what he wants until he breaks down. They keep teasing until MC finally submits and begs to fuck them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom