Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Gage's Submissive Request thread (Newly updated!)

Gage

Star
7252976.gif
About Me:
I go by Gage
I'm a male/NB role-player in their mid-thirties Early 40s
I've been roleplaying for almost 20 years
I do switch, but I'm usually looking to play submissive roles if I bump this thread (feel free to contact if you want me to dom, but I may pass)
I'm VERY kinky

Writing Preferences:
PM (threads are okay if they're my partner's strong preference)
3-5 Paragraphs per post, but shorter is okay if we happen to be writing back and forth frequently
3rd person only
Not a spelling/grammar control freak, but do at least try your best
Not purely smut

What I like in a writing partner:
Be inclusive (any type of bigotry will get you blocked)
OOC chat is fun
Feedback and planning
If it's clear you're putting in effort, I will reciprocate

What you can expect from me:
Ability to post multiple times a week most weeks (weekends less so)
Communication (to the point of a fault, I tend to ask a lot of OOC questions)
Eagerness (I tend to get VERY excited about my roleplays)
Positive feedback (If I like something you wrote, I do my best to bring it to your attention)

What I expect from you:
Communication (tell me if you're going to be gone, constructive criticism, etc.)
Ghosting- That's right, I expect you to ghost at some point- it's ok. All I ask is that if you DO come back, just reply to the scene. We all have reasons for dropping scenes, you don't need to send me an explanation that makes you feel guilty, just reply to the scene and I'll be more than happy to reply and get the scene going again.

Settings I like:
Modern (My go to)
Alt-Modern (very similar to the real world with one or two changes)
Pulp Adventure
Sci-Fi/Cyberpunk

-Unethical Therapy-
This is rather straight forward. My character would be seeking therapy, for something rather mundane (or just because therapy is healthy), and Your Character would be the therapist he goes to visit. Over the course of the first few sessions, YC would discover my character's submissive side, and begin to exploit it. She could turn curiosities into fetishes, dress or speak in ways that she knows will trigger MC, or purposely make MC worse, until he's completely and utterly dependent on her. (Possible twist- Couples therapy, with YC driving MC's wife out of his life)

-Best Friends FOREVER-
Our characters have been friends for ages. YC was always pretty and popular, and it was so obvious that MC had a HUGE crush on YC, which YC used to her advantage here and there, enjoying how MC doted on her, bought her gifts, and followed her around like a puppy. Then one day, everything changed, and MC got a girlfriend. Shes cute and sweet, but she's not HOT like YC, and YC HATES all the time and attention MC gives her, since it takes the focus off of her. Finally, YC has enough after MC bails on YC for his girlfriend's birthday party, the next day YC invites MC over for a little "talk"

-Domesticated-
Mostly an exploration of gender roles and power structure. Our characters have been together a while, each with their own career path, until YC lands a HUGE, life changing promotion. The only catch is our characters have to relocate to another country, where MC doesn't have a work visa. Money wise YC's new job more than makes up for the loss of MC's income, so it's a financial no brainer, but it leaves MC alone at home with nothing to do, and no friends. Maybe it starts out innocently, YC buying MC some online cooking lessons, a new hobby to stem the boredom, but slowly it's lists of chores, and then tasks that go beyond just housework. Wanting MC made up for her when YC comes home, becoming critical of the things MC does, turning into a stern disciplinarian if MC doesn't meet expectations. Before long, every day MC is kneeling at the door, with a cocktail in hand waiting for YC to arrive home from work.

• Bored wife who discovers husband's submissive side
  • Nurse dominates Doctor
  • Court-ordered Therapist is broken down and trained to submit by criminal
  • Cop/Drug-Queen
  • College cheerleader/Nerd
  • Pulp Adventurer/Amazon queen
  • Evil Genie/ pulp Adventurer
  • Babysitter Dommes employer

Kinks:
  • Humiliation
  • Pegging
  • Biting/scratching/marking
  • Bondage (light to hard)
  • Toys/Apparatus
  • Tease and Denial/Edging/chastity
  • Leather/latex
  • Manipulation/Gaslighting/mind games/brainwashing/hypnosis
  • Confident women
  • Female Lead Relationships
  • Collaring
  • cuckolding
  • Blackmail
  • Slave Training
  • A mix of caring and cruel (the more extreme the swings between the two the better)
  • Seduction
  • Power Play (I love women in traditionally submissive positions taking control, Secretary dominating her boss for example)
  • Dub-Con
  • Con
  • Forced Femme
  • Non-con
  • Drugs
  • Forced Bi
  • Cum eating
  • Findom
  • Medical Play

Limits:
  • Animals
  • Underaged characters